[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused about my ethnicity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Me.jpg (1MB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
1MB, 1195x1600px
pol i am so fucking lost, i dont know what ethnicity to identify with!

a little back story

my mom decided it would be a good idea for us to get one of the DNA tests that give you a heat map of were you hail from. I decided why not since (((they))) probably already have my DNA anyways. My mom is white nordic and my dad is a black Puerto-Rican. I just assumed it would be nordic and rican but my heat map is literally all over the fucking globe, I even have nigger in me.

I am so fucking lost, I never identified as a spic before because im super conservative, but I always get cast into the latino groups and i fucking hate it.

pic related, is me, went to the shooting range after a round of golf, am obviously not white but I have nordic features and am 6'1", my brothers are 6'3" (had to blur face for obvious reason) an
>>
>>129283401

nobody cares, faggot
>>
>>129283401
When in doubt, assume you're a faggot
From the looks of it, it's not far from truth
>>
File: 1496708081772-pol.png (662KB, 581x552px) Image search: [Google]
1496708081772-pol.png
662KB, 581x552px
Even worse than being a mutt, is being a self hating faggot. Live your life man. Support closed borders if that's what you believe in. Mass immigration will hurt all of us in the U.S. We already have enough bullshit to deal with with mass automation on the way.
>>
>>129283905

kek

>>129284120

this
>>
>>129283401
>the best people that will take you

there you go
>>
>>129283401
Do you not know the history of your people? Black slaves dropped off at Puerto Rico and muh dicked the natives. You shouldn't even worry about that though, it's shit you can't control
>>
>>129283401
Easy. Choose white if you have self respect or want some of that sweet, sweet white privilege. Choose something else if you want to be able to bully people into submission with the race card.
>>
File: 1476962885931.jpg (133KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1476962885931.jpg
133KB, 640x780px
>>129284630
>use the race card
>ever

rather neck myself.

best thing about being colored is the look on lefties face when they find out im more conservative and racist than the average whitey.
>>
You're functionally a nigger. If there was any doubt about it before, please see
>>129283401
as exhibit A of your niggerdom. It's cool though Darnell, you could always go apply to Yale and get your standard issue Ivy league degree.
>>
>>129283401
nice. you can whip put the race card now whenever someone accuses you of being racist
>>
>>129283401
you're a shitskin and always will be
>>
>>129283401
Those tests only tell which ancestries correlate with specific sequences. They're not a perfect measurement. Chances are that if you have less than 2% of any specific group, you don't actually have any of that group in you at all. But this is how the jews who own those companies convince people that they have 1% jew or 1% African dna. It's pretty much just to fuck with people.
>>
File: 1369805317559.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1369805317559.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>my dad is a nigger
>wtf I have nigger in me this is so shocking!

Kys OP. Stupid shit skin.
>>
File: Die.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
Die.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>>129283401
>It's another "am I white /pol/? episode
>>
>>129283401
>I am so fucking lost, I never identified as a spic before because im super conservative.
Sounds legit.
KYS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.