[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else Jewish supremacist here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6841.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6841.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I'm not even Jewish and I can admit that Jews are the most advanced life form to walk this earth

If we could harness the power of the Jew we could literally make it to the stars
>>
>>129280684
That's why they got roasted and kicked out of just about every country they settled in. Yea, a few jews with money or influence survived, but they're like gypsies roaming the world.
>>
We can't all be merchants. Someone needs to produce stuff for them to swap.
>>
>>129280684
Nice try Adam Sandler
>>
>>129280967
All of the greatest innovation throughout history has been at the hands of a jew
>>
yeah
nah
>>
>>129281098
Like R and B?
>>
>>129280684
Was think the other day, that had I been born Jewish, I'd be obnoxious about it. Looking back, the Jewish friends I had were always joking about bwing chosen. And when I think about jews I hate, they're always "enlightened" humanist athiest types who wear Palestinian shit. Fuck that.
>>
PUT THE JEW IN THE OVEN NOW!!! I AM ANTI-CHRIST ..I WILL END YOU JEW'S..YOU CHOPPED THE WRONG MAN'S DICK TO FUCK WITH..YOUR DICK CHOPPING JEW DAY'S ARE OVER I WILL END THIS I AM POL/
>>
>>129280874

Have you heard the term high-functioning gypsies?
>>
>>129280684
Jews invented the concept of a globe earth and "space travel".

Space isn't what they tell you. Research flat earth.
>>
>>129280684
V distinguished. Insane amount of talent and achievement. Feynman alone is enough.
>>
>>129282119
Fuck up leaf
>>
File: 1474209951604.png (180KB, 468x426px) Image search: [Google]
1474209951604.png
180KB, 468x426px
>>129282119
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.