[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth watching? How credible is the information in it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: TGSNTtv-Background.jpg (53KB, 727x409px) Image search: [Google]
TGSNTtv-Background.jpg
53KB, 727x409px
Is this worth watching? How credible is the information in it?
>>
I'll tell you this, as someone who has watched it 4+ times the information is credible for the most part but there are some things it gets wrong
>>
For instance, on the justification for invading poland they use "bloody sunday" as evidence when there is better evidence as for justification

http://jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Polish_Atrocities_intro.htm

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
>>
it's very pro hitler to counterbalance the antihitler propaganda. But it leaves out a lot of details imho. But it started my redpill
>>
Also as for their "Holocaust Revisionism" the arguments they use are shit tier, but that doesn't mean the Holocaust happened, I personally am still doing research into it as there is still a heated ongoing debate about it. A pro revisionist site called "codoh.com" has some very good things to look into. Overall it is a very good movie and get's things right. It also lists its sources at the very end of it
>>
My grandfather was in the Luftwaffe. I wish I had gotten to talk to him about the war but he died when i was very young.
>>
>>129279443
it uses the same manipulation tactics as the (((media))) does for their documentaries. If they just got rid of the music, biased interviews and has a neutral narrator then i'd be interesting.
>>
>>129280476
>My grandfather was in the Luftwaffe. I wish I had gotten to talk to him about the war but he died when i was very young.

A shame to hear that he passed so soon anon, that's amazing that you had a relative that fought in the war though, I'm jealous. Did your dad tell you anything he said about the war?

>>129280640
Also this... kinda, it's more of what this anon said with the counterbalance >>129280144
>>
>>129279443
its really good, americans just cant enjoy it cus of the everyday jewish bs they are fed
>>
>>129280829
Every time I ask him he just says that my grandfather didn't like to talk about it. He had a lot of friends in London when he was bombing England.
>>
File: IMG_3234.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>129279443
I dunno..
But if you work all your life as a wage slave cuck (((they))) win

>>129275501
>>
>>129279443
changed my life
>>
>>129279443
Considering it's made by stormfront; I would take it with a grain of salt.
>>
It's retarded neo-Nazi propaganda. Take a guess how many of the people whose 'life has been changed by this documentary' have done proper research. None, of course. Anybody who takes this trash seriously is just a schmuck who seeks out pro-Nazi material because they're neo-Nazis themselves, and they want something comforting which will make them feel educated without any of the education.
>>
>>129279443
it is all true information, its historical events. its also the CORRECT narrative/ tone to match hitlers life. people loved him for a reason
>>
Why don't you watch yourself and see if its worth watching you'll never how it actually is unless you see it yourself. Don't ask us what you should and shouldn't watch. You are your own person decide for yourself and see if you will like it by watching it.
>>
>>129279443
HITLER DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GOOD BOI
>>
>>129279443
Very credible.
Dennis wise's films are great
Communism by the backdoor is only 80-90 percent accurate but worth watching
>>
>>129279896
Did you see that dennis uploaded two new video's this month.
Iys his third serie's.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.