[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you against Zionism or do you support it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1406292407031.jpg (89KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
1406292407031.jpg
89KB, 640x389px
Are you against Zionism or do you support it?
>>
im cool with it the jews help us against the muzzies so there pretty cool in my book
>>
File: tons sedel.jpg (163KB, 746x571px) Image search: [Google]
tons sedel.jpg
163KB, 746x571px
>>129277835
>2017/pol/ in a nutshell

Its like this board became an extension of reddit
>>
>>129278150
not all Jews are bad, sure some of them are enabling Muslims,Controlling the Media,etc. but you cant say that this is a coordinated effort by 14 million people (the amount of jews currently alive today) as that would be impossible to coordinate a political takeover with that many people, the true Jews are helping their Christian brethren get rid of the filthy Muslims in Israel, if we help them form greater Israel they can compete with the sand nigger nations like Saudi Arabia and Iran
>>
>>129277835
Read a book
>>
>>129278646
Kek have you ever been around a lot of jews at once? If you have youd realize they hate us way more than we hate them
>>
File: zion.png (450KB, 1244x805px) Image search: [Google]
zion.png
450KB, 1244x805px
I'd like to see it this way
>globalism = islam loving jews all over planet
>zionism = islam hating jews only in Israel

it's pretty ironic that I agree with natsocs, all jews should just be here and maintain civil but distant relations with everyone else
sadly though nearly all the (((jews))) you goyim know are globalist cucks to some degree because they don't want to live in Israel
>>
>>129277835
>>129278646
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>129279294
Pretty much this. The Jews are only a menace because they're rootless.
>>
File: GloriousFuhrer.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GloriousFuhrer.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
>>129279294
Begone jew.
>>
>>129277546
OP didn't define Zionism in the thread that was just posted and is probably fishing for a certain response
>>
>>129277546
>Koran 2:191 “Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.”
>Koran 3:21 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.”
>Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam.”
>Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran.”
>Koran 8:60 " Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.”
>Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid, urge all Muslims to fight them.”
>Koran 9:5 "When the opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them.”
>Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.”
>Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies.”
>Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels, behead them when you catch them.
>>
File: canadian holocaust.jpg (474KB, 912x513px) Image search: [Google]
canadian holocaust.jpg
474KB, 912x513px
>>129279781
canadians burn even better than jews
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.