[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refugees treated brutally on Balkan route

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: full_cevapi.jpg (136KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
full_cevapi.jpg
136KB, 1024x681px
Why are western Europeans so cucked?
>http://archive.is/kgBWG
Original:
>http://www.politico.eu/article/oxfam-refugees-treated-brutally-on-balkan-route-violent-unlawful-authorities/

>Some of the incidents reported included police in Hungary forcing migrants to undress and sit naked in snow as they poured cold water over them and authorities in Croatia forcing migrants to strip and walk back over the border with Serbia, while officials beat them with batons. In Bulgaria, officials searched a group of migrants and took their belongings, including their shoes, before turning them back.
>>
>>129276218
Because we live in functioning states with police forces and legal systems that will crush us. And those are on the side of the invaders.

There's 1 surveillance camera for every 11 people in Britain. There are only 11 cameras in the whole of Croatia and they're all carried by Japanese tourists.
>>
>>129277652
Nigga you roasted this poor boy too hard
>>
File: cevapi.jpg (304KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cevapi.jpg
304KB, 1600x1200px
This is the full report referenced in the article
>https://www.oxfam.org/sites/www.oxfam.org/files/file_attachments/bp-dangerous-game-pushback-migrants-refugees-060417-en_0.pdf

>Hungary and Croatia – both EU member states – have used brutal tactics, such as attack dogs and forcing people to strip naked in freezing temperatures.
>The Serbian authorities have generated a climate of fear and uncertainty amongst migrants by expelling groups of people who have been legally registered and were expecting to receive their right to an individual hearing. This practice meant that in mid-winter, in freezing temperatures of -20ºC, people were afraid to stay in government centres for fear of being pushed back to Macedonia or Bulgaria.
>Interviewees also accused Bulgarian authorities of treating people in such a brutal manner that they are afraid to return.

>Once I managed to get as far as Zagreb and I asked for asylum there. They asked me: “Why aren’t you going to Europe? There are richer countries there, like Germany Sweden…”
>I told them I wanted to stay there. They lied to me. They brought some paper to me and said: “Okay, sign this paper – we will send you to the camp.”
>Then they deported me back to Serbia and they beat me, they took my phone and everything"
>>
>>129277777
WASTED
>>
>>129277652
>with police forces and legal systems that will crush us.
Cops are the ones doing this, that's what the article is about my anglo friend.
>>
File: smuganimeface.png (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimeface.png
43KB, 320x320px
>>129277777
checked
>>
>>129277777

Nice get.
>>
>>129276218

fuck man I love cevapi so much and with onions its on another level
>>
Good. This will be seen as moderate once the balkans start to put heads on poles again.
>>
>officials beat them with batons

wtf I love croatia now
>>
i wonder if any of these countries would employ me

maybe i could even buy a wife. then i could have a family
>>
tfw no cevapi
>>
>>129277652
>There are only 11 cameras in the whole of Croatia and they're all carried by Japanese tourists.
dem bantz ahcmed
>>
>>129277777
Am Bulgarian.

The only reasons refuges don't want to come back are :
1. They entered illegally hence we beat Trump and built a wall.
2. They had their fun in one of the many small Koeln reenactments here.

In the end, those are people who just want to get to the rich western Europe, so they would say anything to get there. Once they saw that the EU was pushing them back to poor countries, they went apeshit. It really is a sick way of containment to seal them in the east as much as possible where countries can't really support them.
>>
>>129276218
>Nigger in here posting Cevapcici
>No Kajmak

Serbo-Croat Union when? Uncuck yourself and leave the EU.

Where's the Kajmak at?
>>
Never had Cevapi. Any advice on how to make it myself and make it delicious?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.