[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucksheds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

why do millennials fetishize living like gypsies?
>>
>>129271490
Bad economy, learning about not spending on useless shit. Learn to save, live simple until then.
>>
>>129271490
What's cucked about dropping out of the system and living in a space you actually own?
>>
>>129271490
>why do millennials fetishize living like gypsies?

Moral judgements on those whom do not hold your values, are you sure you belong on 4chan? Maybe reddit might be more your style.

>>129271735
>>129271899

Valid points people being tactical in the situation they find them self's in isn't a bad move
>>
>>129272132
it is tripping over dollar for dimes.
that said I look for buying one from hipsters once they start selling them at losses.
>>
>>129271490
They don't have financial education
>>
who the fuck really needs a house. If you need so much space there is plenty outside. Just a scheme by jews to get you being their mortgage and rent slaves. People used to build their own homes but now you can't do that.
>>
These stupid things cost around $40k
>>
>>129271490
I suspect it's a combo of being not wealthy, wanting to own property and being sort of against the idea of your stuff taking over your life vs just living your life. Like, if you buy a huge tv with a game system and have tons of DVD's and a booming stereosystem or even a home theatre or whatever, you will spend more time being immersed in these products, mostly shitty hollywood movies and crappy media products, when it probably would be more enjoyable to go on a bike ride or sit by a lake and drink some beers and some friends and watch the sun set...which costs practically nothing. It's sort of a win win actually in a lot of ways. I was thinking about buying one of these a few years ago when I had very little money.
>>
>>129271490
because they are obsessed with 'muh personal freedom'. translation: "i want to live in a camper van so i can hide away anywhere and do nothing but get high all the tiem and be a self-absorbed fuckwit, so i ca take selfies of myself standing on mountans because i wante everyone to think i'm so deep and into nature".

that's pretty much it.
>>
>>129271490
Isn't it old boomers driving those things? I've only ever seen old people with them.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129271490

It's actually Social Engineering to get people used to/wanting to live in small confined places.

Ties into UN Agenda 21/24.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>I don't want to go into debt to buy a 300k house!
>So I'll go into debt to buy a 40k shack with no appreciation value!
Can't you just fucking rent at this point?
>>
>>129278907
Lemme dig into those previous threads, fagbot

>>129271490
RV/campers are fucking awesome, so long as they're not your primary residence. I love my camper.
>>
>>129271490
>he doesn't want to be M O B I L E all the time
I had a plan once for if I took a job in a large city
I would drive a RV into work on monday and live there until friday, mostly to avoid the traffic and expense of commuting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.