[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something funky in Santo Domingo???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Wtf, there are bunches of weird, uglier than usual niggers running around the city lately, any other plantains notice this?

They dont look like typical haitians, very different look to them.

Wtf is going on?
>>
Probably inbreds. Dominicans are degenerate.
>>
File: canada-bus_beheading_65235.jpg (280KB, 1506x2000px) Image search: [Google]
canada-bus_beheading_65235.jpg
280KB, 1506x2000px
>>129269658

Go fuck a dog, this place is soo fucking mixed up that inbreeding is practically impossible

Let LI FREE
>>
>>129269262
I'm from santiago we keep haitians on check
>>
>>129269262
Post pics yo
>>
>>129271303

I would have had I been expecting the encounters, I would feel as though walking through the streets where they were sulking around and taking pics would kinda be dangerous at this point though.
>>
>>129271929
Well I was thinking it would be interesting if they're obvious north africans or something like that. But you'd need to grab some pictures next opportunity to get some opinions.
>>
>>129272173

I will try to snap some pics next time I see them, but they were weird, more semetic looking, and in different parts of the city...

>>129270941

Based santiago
>>
>>129271929
I was just over there for vacation visiting my many cousins, i even mentioned to them that those negroes look like africans. Not haitians but actually straight out of the congo africans.

I genuinely have no issues with haitians they are usually hard workers, and im loving the new venezuelan prostitutes we now have, my cousins told me they were 2 for 1 because of what's going on in venezuela, i thought it was a joke until i got myself 2 young gals to keep me company for my stay.

I saw the negroes in the boca chica area, as well as around the main shopping mall in santo domingo

Honestly looking forward to retiring so i can live out my life amongst my people and fuck whores and eat cheap food

Except for chimis, that gave me killer diarreah.
>>
File: 56962380.jpg (34KB, 470x335px) Image search: [Google]
56962380.jpg
34KB, 470x335px
>>129272606
>Except for chimis, that gave me killer diarreah.

Amoeba infection, most probable case there.

Metronidazol
>>
When are we finally going to rise up and remove the Haitians?
>>
You do realize Dominicans are basically haitians right ? Haiti used to own the entire island under the french rule until the revolution.
>>
>>129272924
Lol got on that
Honestly where should i buy a nice modern house with 24/7 electricity and real plumbing over there?

I was looking at boca chica but it's a literal tourist trap, salcedo and gaspar hernandez are mountain villages.

What do you recommend? I honestly only visit and my senpai is pressuring me to buy some random home somewhere which i do not want to do.

I want my first world comforts in a third world country
>>
>>129273441

The ethnic differences are massive, and the dominican slaves were forced to convert to christianity from the beggining.

Many of the land owners in haiti were jewish, while the oriental part of the island was all spanish for the most part.

Haitians are literal cavemen who suck on bones and shit for magic voodoo shit and worship serpents.

And, dominicans have eurocentric culture, haitians hate all things european
>>
>>129273441
Lol Haiti is 99% black while DR is like 75% mixed, 15% white, and 10% black.
>>
Maybe your government made a deal with obama for letting Africans in the island? Similar to what's happening in Tijuana with all the Haitians arriving.
>>
northafrican=mudslime
they can easily enter through haiti and attack a hote, that will heavily effect tourism
>>
>>129273452

You can have that anywhere, just have to invst money in the hardware.

You can buy solar panels and inveror set up for like 5,000 bucks and have free power for the whole house.

Just dont buy some premade shit from some crappy building project.

All the city is fucked with jew york traffic, and I am a cityphag so I dont know a lot about the rest of the country on living standards.
>>
>>129269262
Puerto Ricans???
>>
File: 15148011679_9671045572_b.jpg (161KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
15148011679_9671045572_b.jpg
161KB, 1024x576px
>>129273881

Fuck man, that would be fucked...

pic of our cuck prez and captain kike soros

we know how to deal with haitan cucks, but other africans?

Fak
>>
DR are niggers
>>
>>129274179

They didnt look like any ricans I had ever seen.

And dressed very odd too, and very aware looking.
>>
File: 1414055843692.png (40KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1414055843692.png
40KB, 760x797px
>>129274868
Plox Nys naw Mr. Leaf

Wtf I posted a pic of based Li to keep you leafs at bay, not working....
>>
>>129270941
No you dont
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.