[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does God Exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1497011632174.jpg (183KB, 756x813px) Image search: [Google]
1497011632174.jpg
183KB, 756x813px
Does God Exist?
>>
Of course He does.
>>
>>129268988
Geez i don know
ur wasting your time on a mongol anime site on friday while chad fucks yo girl
I guess not
>>
yes, and he is a jealous, vengeful God, and I am his soldier
>>
The true God is Satan who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>129268988
Not politics
>>
No. We wish he did.
>>
>>129268988
Maybe.
>>
>>129268988
depends on what you think god is i assume

in the biblical sense, most likely not
>>
>>129268988
You got a clue in your numbers here.
>>
>>129268988
Yes.
>>
>>129268988
Yes, read the Bible.
>but why does he allow degeneracy
because, as much as you like to claim "hard determinism", the soul is not a physical body, and does not follow normal paths. We have freewill. Yes, your decision can be heavily influenced, but you still pull the final trigger. God wants us to choose him, not force, but many do not. Therefore people are free to be degenerate and embrace sin, though they are not going to be without judgement.

Think of it almost as a testing ground.
Although nothing I say will make anyone change their mind, I must say it. You should research and find a local church (make sure its not some looney fake church that the liberals have infected, those churches are "false prophets"). Sincerely search your soul and you will find answers.
>>
>>129268988
No. The Christian god certainly does not exist.

Op, just think for a set nd how bizarre and unrealistic the stories in the Bible. People living to be 200 years old. Noahs arc. God destroying entire cities. None of this the reality we live in.

And the biggest farce of all. We have ZERO evidence of gods existence yet the fact thst we have no evidence somehow emboldens christfags to defend their faith further.

This could all end if god would reveal himself and the world would be set right. But nope. Of course not. Ask a christcuck why. He'll say, "god has a plan" "we cant know gods plan" "god is works in mysterious ways"

Every which excuse imaginable. Thats what you get. What's funny is the fact that throughout humaj history, we've had hundreds of thousands of God's. Gone in the dust now. But people believed in their gods just as surely the christcucks ITT believe in theirs.

And those people are dead now. Nothing there for them. At least they tried. Heh
>>
>>129268988
No. Humans are mere bags of flesh and hormones, also consciousness is a illusion.

I just pretend it exists. God helps me cope with daily life.
>>
>>129268988
Yes.
>>
>>129273034
>how bizarre and unrealistic the stories in the Bible. People living to be 200 years old. Noahs arc. God destroying entire cities. None of this the reality we live in.
Pleb.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.