/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"She was so horny she didn't know what she was saying"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: abdul.jpg (25KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
abdul.jpg
25KB, 500x346px
Abdul from Syria raped a girl in a car while filming it all with his cell phone. The girl screamed "Stop, I don't want to!" in the video. Abdul explained this was because "she was so horny she didn't know what she was saying". Now he gets juvenile detention since he claims to be 16 years old, and does not get deported.

http://www.friatider.se/abduls-f-rklaring-till-att-flickan-skrek-nej-hon-var-s-k-t-att-hon-inte-visste-vad-hon-sa
>>
File: blue_n4rgdwcbm51rtgcbjo1_1280.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
blue_n4rgdwcbm51rtgcbjo1_1280.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>>129268100
East Asian guys dont have to rape Swedish girls, because these girls want them
>>
>>129268100
Start killing judges and officials.
>>
>>129268268
>letting girls choose
Cheeky feminist
>>
>>129268100
The girl was in contact with the Arabic refugee child via social media and they decided to meet up. In April this year the girl was at a party in the Kalmar region and drank too much alcohol, which led to her throwing up several times.

At the end of the night she had difficulties taking care of herself. She was then helped getting home from the party by Abdul and a friend of his who took her to a car.

The girl was unconscious in the back seat of the car when it suddenly stopped. When she woke up she discovered her underwear was gone.

April 19th Abdul was arrested on the suspicion of rape and was charged with the crime the 22nd.

When the police searched Abdul's home they found movies and pictures on his computer showing a girl being raped. When the girl was told about this in her hearings she was overcome by panic since she was afraid the material had already been spread.
>>
>>129269764

The movie has been the strongest evidence against Abdul. In a part of the clip the girl is heard shouting "No, stop, I don't want to!". Despite this, Abdul claimed in court the sex was entirely consensual.

In a police hearing Abdul was asked how he interpreted the girl screaming for him to stop and that she didn't want to. "I didn't focus on that, she only said things she knew about herself", the refugee child said.

When he was asked to explain he replied, "She said things she didn't know she was saying. I mean, she was so horny she didn't know what she was saying."

"When you're horny, it can happen that you say lots of things you don't know about, things that you don't want", Abdul elaborated.

Abdul is said to have exploited the girl in connection to her being very drunk, Sveriges Radio writes. He does not get a jail sentence due to his supposed young age, SVT reports.

Kalmar district court sentences Abdul to 85 hours of juvenile detention. He is also to pay 115 000 crowns in damages to the girl.

The prosecutor did not urge for Abdul to be deported to his home country.

Public records show the refugee child is a citizen in Syria and requires a translator for Arabic. He occurs once in the crime records for petty theft. For this he only received a warning February 2nd 2017.
>>
>>129269802
>He occurs once in the crime records for petty theft. For this he only received a warning February 2nd 2017.
LOL. you niggers are retarded. he should have still been in jail, but he was out being a rapist instead. and still is
>>
>>129268100
abdul knows these bitches better than any swede could lol
>>
>Abdul to 85 hours of juvenile detention. He is also to pay 115 000 crowns in damages to the girl.

>the prosecutor did not urge for Abdul to be deported to his home country.

Ahhhh the strong but fair fist of swedish justice
>>
File: 1491847652698.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
1491847652698.gif
467KB, 606x423px
>>129268100
Must purge
>>
>>129269764
Play with fire, you get burned.
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Women shit tested and call all the good men fucbois, now they have wolves raiding their vaginal walls.

#queenslay #skrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.