[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Is Imam Tawhidi's Deal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19

File: DApjzAlXcAAsdHF.jpg (62KB, 709x439px) Image search: [Google]
DApjzAlXcAAsdHF.jpg
62KB, 709x439px
I saw a bunch of people calling him /ourguy/
how does someone like this exist?
Is this guy a literal jew or something?
I'm really confused. Thanks for your help in my investigation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg6K2Qo3JJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI
>>
>>129263452
A lot of muslims want him killed because he tries to reform Islam. You could also consider him as some kind of ethno nationalist.
>>
>>129263452
https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace
>>
>>129263452
He's trying to make Islam more like modern-day Christianity. Liberals will call him an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>129263452
He's a larper
>>
>>129263452
He's a reformist Shia Muslim, apparently.
>>
>>129263452
He's Shia. I think its beneficial to support him, but no Sunni recognises his authority and would have him beheaded along with us.
>>
>>129263452
Basically the paki Martin Luther but far less radical
>>
>>129264305
No shia recognizes his authority either. He's a nobody playing dress up and larping in order to undermine a religion he hates.
>>
the palestine shit really disturbs me
i dont see how anyone could say thats jewish land
theres no reasonable mind on the planet that could consider that jewish land
but i like what hes saying otherwise
is he sent out to appease us and bring hope to the more optimistic of us that islam can change even though theres no way it actually can?
>>
>>129264504
I wonder the same.
>>
>>129263452
>I saw a bunch of people calling him /ourguy/

You saw Reddit/TRS/ lefty/pol/ astroturfers.
>>
>>129263452
He's an olive branch from Muslims to the anti Islamic. He's still our enemy but he can be used
>>
>>129263452
>Hasn't said anything about faggotry nor transfaggotry being ok

I find nothing wrong with this. You may proceed.
>>
he is fake , he is an iranian scum .
is not legit .
nobody in religious arena knows this whore.
not registered in anything .

its just a faggot who like to cosplay.
>>
>>129263452
He's worth looking at for some beginner level criticism of islam, but he is kebab and must be removed all the same, however he may be sent back alive.
>>
>>129264704
i dont think so man did you see the second video i linked? its just him saying what we always say
>>
Look at his face. Something is telling he's a jew trying to sabotage Islam from within, just like the fake clerics that appear on MEMRI
>>
>>129264780
Oh look, a Sunni.
>>
>>129264780
He's Iraqi
>>
>>129263452
Hes sticking his.necl.out far,

Hes not /ourguy/ but he damn well is a chance at not losing Australia to the slow creep of Islam
>>
>>129264480
All the more reason to support him.
>>
>>129263452
He is a Shia muslim reformer with some quranist leanings because he rejects the (((Sahih Bukhari)))
>>129264480
Shut the fuck up Abdullah ibn abd al wahhab
>>
>>129263452
>strengthening our society
>our
As in
1. I'll reform my shitty country of origin
2. We are both European now
or
3. Europe is ours now?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-095729.jpg (359KB, 902x537px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-095729.jpg
359KB, 902x537px
I want more info on him too. Seems too good to be true honestly.
>>
>>129265034
>france
>fake clerics
Common now Mohamamamemud, post pics with pork or GTFO.
>>
>>129263452
He's not a real imam. He's not certified by any Islamic authority, doesn't have any any degree in Islamic studies or even head a mosque.
>>
File: 1493981265501.webm (3MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1493981265501.webm
3MB, 640x352px
Heard of Taqqiyah whiteboi? No wonder the kikes have a field day controlling you faggots
>>
>>129265542
how would that benefit islam? if anything it undermines it

enlighten me poo
>>
>>129265294
He's in Australia but he says that people who refuse to put Australia above their religion should not come to Australia. He says he would die for Australia.

Make of it what you will. I don't want to put ideas in your head. Watch his shit and make up your own mind mate.
>>
>>129263452

He supports Trump's travel ban and thinks there should only be one mosque in Australia.

I can only imagine he's an atheist who got sick of muslims but instead of giving up entirely he decided to stay undercover in the religion and try to make islam less dogshit or at least convince non-muslims it's a problem.
>>
>>129265717
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
>>
>>129265527
Can't get a degree in Islamic studies if you're a reformist though can you? Only degree you can get as a reformist is third degree burns from all that acid.
>>
>>129265527

That might be the reason he's not a shithead.
>>
He literally immigrated to australia before Iran went to shit and still resembled a western nation at a point. He has a huge respect for western values and society, he believes the method's muhammad used to conquer the lands he did were justified at the time for just the middle east. He doesn't believe muslims should take over the planet, he knows that's a fucking awful nightmare realm.

He's a muslim who wants muslims in moderation, he doesn't want them as a majority anywhere.
>>
>>129266032
it doesn't and if it did and actually reformed it and removed terrorism, then whats the problem?

and don't start with the ahmed meme indai has more muslims even per capita

clean your own toilet first
>>
>>129266036
this is reddit out in full force again le based muslim amirite? Saged
>>
>>129266036
he fled from Iraq
>>
>>129264780
whats his purpose?
is he just trying to milk right white people for money?
where the FUCK do his palestine views come from if hes iranian?
>>
He's an ahmadiyya and not muslim. Do not confuse his message with that of muslims.
>>
>>129266258
>the shitskin getting triggered hard
>>
>>129266408
he is not ahmadiyya he is a shia muslim he said so himself, just look at his headdress
>>
>>129263452
god I hate fucking muslims
>>
>>129263452
I know some people here like him because he condemns Muslim extremists, but I find him kind of sickening.

He seems filled with self-loathing for his culture and people and adopts a bunch of liberal platitudes. He's basically the equivalent of a Christian Church falling over themselves to apologise for the Crusades and homophobia.

I'd like him if he just said Islam is Islam and should be in his own countries, but he reminds me too much of people I hate for me to support him.
>>
These threads always bring out the triggered mussies hiding under our flags

As far as they go, he's allrite. Shia muslims haven't done shit to no one. They're not the ones exporting en masse worldwide.
>>
>>129265226
He's only playing dress up as a shia because out of the people who see him there will be a lot less people to call him out on his shit.
A big fuck up he has made is using the word imam in the sunni sense. Which is how I know for a fact this guy is a larper
>>129265232
The thing this guy doesn't get is that he can't reform anything. He's not even a real cleric, just playing dress up as one, and even if he was, unless he is a grand ayatollah like Khamenei or Sistanti he is a nobody with zero influence.
He's just trying to stir up controversy in the muslim community.
>>129265527
This
>>
>>129266036
whats the deal with his palestinian views?
>>
File: 1496591518707.jpg (80KB, 578x397px) Image search: [Google]
1496591518707.jpg
80KB, 578x397px
>>129263452
Ill tell you one thing, he wont die of old age.
>>
>>129266855
That area is jewish land. Long before muslims were ever fucking there, it was jewish land.
>>
>>129266745
how did he fuck up on using the word imam?
and the concept of his reform (rejecting sahih bukhari) is rapidly growing actually
>>
>>129266936
that is hilariously untrue YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING KIKE
>>
>>129267025
Islam : 700AD

try again mehmet
>>
I think he's legitimate. Muslims who practice taqiyya always try to whitewash the atrocities of Islam through fake acts of kindness and tolerance; this guy does the exact opposite of that, and it drives Muslims to murderous rage.

It's like Ayaan Hirsi Ali or Salman Rushdie. People who criticize Islam even slightly tend to wind up on somebody's hit list.
>>
>>129267300
Ayaan Hirsi Ali even praised him
>>
>>129266983
Sunni's use the word Imam to refer to people who lead a mosque. Shia's use the word Imam to refer to our khalifa, our 12 imams.
The people who head shia mosques are clerics themselves, so they would use their clerical title in front of their name instead of imam which is what Sunni's do.
The guys a retard who didn't even know that.
>>
>>129263452
This guy honestly has some serious balls. I can only imagine how many people want him dead.
>>
>>129265890
>>129266018
That's irrelevant. What's important is that he has no more influence on Islam then some butt fuck on the street.
>>
>>129267714
Doesn't matter though does it, because he's a walking meme who empowers the anti-Muslim groups and empowers the few Muslims who are reformists. You can't do anything about him and your claims that he's not "a real one" are bogus horseshit. Muslims BTFO by Mulism? YET AGAIN
>>
>>129263452
He's the king of Taqiyya.
>>
>LE BASED MUSLIM

Eat shit /pol/. This is just good cop bad cop. He needs to get out of my country along with all the rest of those muslims.
>>
>>129267556
>our

spotted, get out of america muslim shit

If you knew anything about Australia, you'd know we're incredibly one track minded and to the point. He calls himself an Imam because that's what Australia knows of as the "Muslim Fucker who heads a thing" is called.

It's colloquialism so we don't have to memorise other stupid words and titles.

He's not that black and white regarding the whole muslim thing. His role is that of what an Imam fulfills, it doesn't matter to him. Amongst other shia he likely uses the proper title. For news and public stuff he just says hes an imam so aussies don't get confused.
>>
>>129267976
>He needs to get out of my country along with all the rest of those muslims.
Good man. I just like him because he gets Muslims in a tizwoz.
>>
>>129267556
What about Imam Khamenei?
>>129267925
Wew lad, in that case, he must be under like 72 layers of Taqqiyah because I can't see his plan
>>
>>129263452
probably mossad agent
>>
>>129264196
modern day christianity is for literal cuckolds
>>
>>129268148
Ok Mamadou, enlighten me

How is he aiding the zionist entity by being a reformer
>>
>>129268201
yes, thats how Islam should be
>>
>>129268049
>He calls himself an Imam because that's what Australia knows of as the "Muslim Fucker who heads a thing" is called.
Or because he's not a real shia but a larper playing dress up. Regardless of what you uneducated white retards think, he's basically comparing himself to our legendary leaders, something that he would get executed for doing.
>His role is that of what an Imam fulfills, it doesn't matter to him. Amongst other shia he likely uses the proper title. For news and public stuff he just says hes an imam so aussies don't get confused.
You're an ignorant retard who doesn't understand the significance of this. He would get executed for this if he did it in a shia community.
This guy is a larping faggot, but since he fits your narrative you're going to play mental gymnastics to try and rationalize it to yourself. You should kill yourself too.
>>
>>129268827
If it's only a sunni thing, then explain this mr. graduate from al azhar: http://www.eslam.de/begriffe/c/chamenei.htm
>>
>>129263452
Most of militant Islam is from Wahhabism and our friends in Saudi Arabia. Shi'ia are diametrically opposed so they tend to be more open to Western values and modernity. It's not always the case, but in wake of Sunni/Salafi ISIS, I think more Shi'ias are going to call for reformation to separate themselves.
>>
>>129268126
Khamenei is a grand ayatollah, the supreme leader of the Islamic Republic, and is seen as the current Imam until the 12th Imam returns.
And the difference is he never refers to himself as an Imam, other people do.
>>
>>129264057
Which, in a nutshell, explains the problem with Islam.
Also, this kind of shit exposes or for what it really is.
Until 99% of Muslims speak about their shit religion like this guy does, then fuck them all.
>>
>>129268923
He's the current jurist until the 12th imam returns. He is seen as an imam.
Much different than a nobody in australia playing dress up for media attention and to create controversy
>>
>>129269041
Nice flag
>>
>>129269395
i like what he does, wether the whiny wahhabi salafis like it or not. the only thing that matters is that someone calls a spade a spade and encourages reform. stop downplaying him just because it's not "muh true sharia pbUh ramalamadam"
>>
>>129268586
t. kike
>>
>>129268551
He says Palestine belongs to Israel and he condemns Iran as Islamic terrorists you fucking retarded German cuck.
>>
>>129264780
T.sunni scum
>>
File: ChineseParking.jpg (120KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseParking.jpg
120KB, 960x720px
Someone wrote a detailed explanation here:

http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8947-islamic-mass-killing-cognitive-dissonance-thread/page__st__1560#entry353884

Okay so basically;

* Sheikh Tawhidi is the Australian political right's fantasy version of a "moderate-Muslim" just like Australia's first "Gay Imam" Nur Warsame is promoted by the left as their fantasy version of a moderate Muslim. Neither of them appear to have any real congregation despite claims to the contrary. The nature of the Islam debate in Australia is somewhat different to other English speaking countries, it appears that on some level our domestic left realises that Islam is incompatible with their beliefs so they disingenuously adopted a "Isn't Islam so progressive, look at how clever Waleed Aly is and they even have GAY IMAMS now!" position and the political right has also adopted a similarly trollish position in response.

* Sheikh Tawhidi is a Shia Muslim from Iraq with an understandably vengeful attitude towards Sunni Islam. He promotes his personal brand of "peaceful Shia Islam" as the solution to terrorism in Australia, equates Australian Sunni religious leaders with ISIS, denounces multiculturalism and calls for a ban on Muslim immigration. Shia Muslims don't really contribute to the terrorism problem in Western countries and on some level he clearly realises that the political right might be his sect's natural allies if not for the Israel-Hezbollah problem, Iran's belligerent religious leadership and Assad just being too totally awesome for normies to handle. He panders to the political right to the point of heresy; even calling for Islam's core texts to be revised so they can become more peaceful.

(1/2) continued......
>>
>>129263452
Don't his beliefs directly contradict what he said he wants?
>>
File: AnalRape.jpg (93KB, 596x720px) Image search: [Google]
AnalRape.jpg
93KB, 596x720px
>>129270119

Part 2:

* Sheikh Tawhidi is not in fact a "fake Imam" as some have claimed, he graduated from a theological college in Qum and got certified by one of the Shirazi Grand Ayatollahs. The Shirazi family were the Ayatollah Khomeini's main theological rivals and their views diverge on various matters, they're generally considered to be a little more liberal, in the past they were sometimes persecuted but 3 of Iran's 21 current Twelver Grand Ayatollahs are named Shirazi.

Australian Shia Muslims seem to generally like the Shirazis and they're horrified that none of the Shirazis have come out to condemn Sheikh Tawhidi or withdraw his credentials despite his many years of highly un-orthodox behavior.

* It's likely that someone or something is supporting his agenda behind the scenes for whatever reason, giving him money and publicity beyond what he could have procured by himself. His website and online presence in general looks very professional and it's only natural to wonder where the money's coming from.
>>
>>129269958
i know about the palestine thing but never heard him call iran terrorists,
and didn't he also condemn zionism as evil?
wew

and please fix your crippled inbred DNA before calling anyone a cuck mr.paki poo in denial
>>
>>129269602
Shia don't like it either, and based on what I know from shia who are aware of this guy, hate him even more than sunni do because he's trying to give us a bad image in the muslim community, and he's problematic for us because he's trying to create sunni/shia division in the west when its virtually nonexistent.
So even though this guy is a fake larper who has no qualifications at all, has zero following and influence amongst shia muslims, he is problematic because the media is giving him attention and ignorant people are going to think this guy speaks for shia muslims when he doesn't, which can hurt our unity in the west.
He's basically doing Israel and Saudi Arabia's jobs for them.
>>
>>129263452
He lives in Autralia.
The Bantz have moulded him into a theological superman.
>>
>>129269958
and doesn't he literally have a portrait of the Ayatollah Khomeini in all of his videos?
>>
>>129270308
>Is a sunni
>he is doing saudi arabias and israels job

shut the fuck up you filthy terrorist and clean your own house first
>>
he knows that infidels are naturally good, and are no threat to shia.
He knows sunni are naturally evil, and would genocide shia and infidels if given the chance.

So he's fighting islam, rimarially sunni islam, in his own way, for the sake of shia.
>>
>>129270500
I'm a shia you retarded redneck
>>
File: download (9).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>129264780
Sup Achmed

Aloha Snackbar
>>
>>129270575
then what do you suggest to stop terrorism
>inb4 terrorism has nodding 2doo with islam :DDD
>>
>>129270551
He doesn't know basically shia theology. You cannot hate sunni's and be a shia scholar as it is against what our 12 imams taught us.
In regards to infidels all of that is taught in the holy qur'an, which both shia and sunni follow so we have no differences of belief there
>>129270751
It does have nothing to do with Islam, and it is a direct result of western actions in the muslim world.
>>
look, it doesnt take much to understand this guy basically is a MEK/PMOI operative.

he checks every mark: hates Iran, says Islam is bad, makes you think all muslims not like him are bed.

He's actually not a muslim, but a shill shilling for money, as MEK/PMOI does. They are iranians who endorsed Iraq during the Iraq-Iran war to put them in perspective.

>pic related
>Maryam Rajawi with John McCain

Remember that Iran blamed MEK/PMOI for the last terrorist attack in Theran.

It's all happening simultaneosly and "imam-of-piece-my-ass" is just playing his part.
>>
>>129263452
(((ROTARI CLUB)))
jews want to make islam look peacefull
>>
>>129271052
exblain dis ali:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388672/Mohammad-Tawhidi-hiding-following-chilling-Islam-threat.html

where a grand ayatollah officially declared him an imamâ„¢
>>
>>129271603
I don't see anything in that article about a grand ayatollah declaring him an imam.
And the information that article posted about him and his background was taken from his own website which he wrote himself, which he more than likely made up.
>>
File: u.png (689KB, 643x663px) Image search: [Google]
u.png
689KB, 643x663px
>>129272030
opened up MS paint just 4 u
>>
He's the king of taqqiya
>>
>>129272392
According to him, his dad was a cleric. Those pics are from when he initially joined the clergy, probably due to his dad forcing him. Spends a little time learning to be a cleric, hates it, hates islam, goes to australia, uses his minimal knowledge to larp as a muslim and to undermine the religion he hates. Profit.
>>
>>129272756
he regularily makes QandA videos about shia islam

and it literally doesn't matter what his motives are, what matters is that he brings progress
>>
>>129271052
Fuck off out of my county muzzie scum.
>>
>>129263452
He's a moron who thinks Islam wants to reform. Why would they do that when they are already becoming the majority?
>>
File: 4c (188).jpg (88KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
4c (188).jpg
88KB, 550x550px
>>129263452
>Thanks for your help in my investigation.

Lying to promote jihad is a valid form of jihad.

His 72 virgins await!
>>
>>129272892
He doesn't bring progress. He has zero following and zero qualifications.
The only thing he can do is make sunni's who see his videos think other shia's are like him.
He's more than likely an Israeli/Saudi agent as he plays perfectly into their agenda.
>>
>>129272597
exactly this
he lies when he talks, he's pursuing an agenda.
he's politically motivated

check this
>http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235012396-exposing-imam-shaikh-brother-mohammad-tawhidi/

he's been exposed for the fraud he is
>>
>>129263452
>shia dog thinks he can reform Islam
top laff. Fuck your jewish (((enlightenment))) ideals.
>>
>>129263452
the cia always props up some new nigger to hold the opposite of all my ideas

seriously. every idea of his I hold the opposite sentiment.

love terrorism.
hate gender equality
want to promote extremism to save christianity
want the education system torn down. completely defunded.
build walls not bridges
keep diversity far away.

THE OPPOSITE
>>
>>129273466
why do you love terrorism?
>>
>>129273698
kills fags cucks and kikes
>>
>>129273753
why do you want to tear down the education system?
>>
>>129273698
oh and he wants this soft faggot tolerant 'peace'

I DO NOT. IF THIS IS PEACE THEN FUCK IT.
>>
>>129263452
INFIDEL
N
F
I
D
E
L
>>
>>129274071
jewfed brainwashing factory and money laundering scheme. With education DESTROYED parents will be forced to teach their kids.

Then we'll learn once and for all who wants to learn and who wants to die.
>>
>>129267263
you will head to the ovens for your deceptions
>>
you guys are retarded
check this
>fb com Exposing-Tawhidi-685903274877305/
and this
>https://exposingtawhidi.wordpress.com/
>>
File: history of jewish war crimes.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
history of jewish war crimes.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
>>129274071
here's an easy way of understand why it needs to be destroyed.

this list reads like a jewish strike count. THEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE OUT
>>
>>129274334
so basically he made some extreme form of self flagellation rituals in shia islam and supported hezbollah

whats wrong with that
>>
>>129274334
shia islam is soft as baby shit anyway. I can't stand those fucking sand cucks.
>>
>>129274630
true, instad of blowing up others, they cut themselves, but at least they leave us alone
>>
>>129274741
most terror attacks in the west are false flags as justification for jewish wars anyway. the world trade organization and the imf deserve to get blown up- but ultimately they did not.

the real problem with muslims is they're actually stupid niggers and no one wants to be around them. they ruin cities with their crime and stink like any nigger. that's it.
>>
>>129268827
>To our legendary leaders
you have to go back
>>
>>129274935
i feel like ((they))) just make use of what is already there, terroristic wahhabistic islam
>>
>>129274935
oh, and it's a distraction. america wails about muslims but we got niggers and spics.

explain that.

you can't. we've been fucking humiliated over it from european countries' banter, but that stopped all of a sudden now that Trump is totally "right about terrorists" This fucking terrorist shit is twofold. On one hand the IMF and the WTO are nice and safe, on the other the people are nice and distracted about the nigger problem, focusing on muzzies.
>>
>>129274630
It's no different than sunni islam, and in the few areas where its different its actually more extreme, but please continue and tell me about my own religion.
>>129274741
>they cut themselves
99.99% don't
>>
>>129275210
AND while all of this is happening, the Ariana Grande concert rolls on. A truly disturbing and degenerate freakshow. This is our world.
>>
>>129275251
Wahabbi Salafism is the only sect I have any respect for. You're degenerate Munafiq
>>
>>129273753
Also white women and children
>>
>>129275251
i mean the extremists. 99.99% of sunnis don't blow themselves up either
>>
>>129275467
they deserved it.
>>
File: the truth.jpg (548KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
548KB, 3200x1680px
>>129263452
>>
>>129275259
WBC is that you?
>>
>>129275590
I had to google that. Then add 4chan and google it again. That's how irrelevant that acronym is.
>>
File: isl.png (1MB, 3122x1684px) Image search: [Google]
isl.png
1MB, 3122x1684px
>>129275210
since your're here, can you tell me more about this guy?
>Syed Sadiq Al-Shirazi

I am 99% positive is linked to MEK/PMOI
>hates Iran
>wants equal rights for women
>indoctrinates his followers

do you have more info? can you search in arabic language for him?

>pic related
his book has been banned in Azerbaijan.

I cannot find any reference to it, any arab knows what id deals with, what it talks about?
>>
>>129263452
He is the anti Christ. And you thought he'd be white? How.....cute.
>>
>>129263452
Following him. He is a very very good. He is everything we need muslims to be. He is the most intellectually honest imam ever.
>>
>>129275774
no dice, I'm legit white.
>>
>>129264480
i meant >>129275774 for you.
>>
>>129275774
I legit am just repulsed by degeneracy. When I see it, I see a people with no conviction, and thus, a fruit rotten to its core.
>>
File: 1496073745936.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496073745936.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>129275788
the anti-christ? wew lad
>>
>>129276096
fucking useless amerifag lol
>>
>>129276526
fuck you sleepy tony. I've got a tomato to sell you.
>>
>>129263452
He's the normal side of Islam. You know, the 70's, 80's Islam where girls wore conservative clothes, even bathing suits but were still very much Islamic? Yeah, he's that guy. He wants Islam to be like that once again with Western trade and economic values. You will see every Liberal and mudshit spew hate at the guy, even on here. they are doing everything they can to shill against him
>>
>>129275517
There have been shia suicide bombers too, and it was shia muslims who started the trend amongst muslims. I wouldn't call them extremists though, as that would imply they are following Islam to the extreme, when in fact these people are not even educated on their own religion.
There are already fatwa's from both top shia and top sunni scholars banning suicide bombing and self flagellation.
>>129276300
>>129275774
>>Syed Sadiq Al-Shirazi
He's no one relevant. Just a fringe "cleric" even less relevant than Yasser Al Habib who's hated by both shia and sunni.
>I am 99% positive is linked to MEK/PMOI
Probably. Even if not those groups in specific definitely could be working for Israel, the Saudi royals, or other groups who are enemies of Islam and want to undermine and destroy it.
>>indoctrinates his followers
I doubt he has many followers if at all any.
>>
>>129276406
Forked tounges speak of everything you want to hear.
>>
>>129267547
Ayaan actually dropped her anti-islam beliefs in more recent years for a belief in a reform of Islam, coincidentally.
>>
File: 2158896.png (122KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
2158896.png
122KB, 500x545px
>>129263452
Just like Christianity theres many sub sects in a religion.

Wahabism is the real threat in Islam not sunni or shia.
>>
File: laughing-trump.gif (3MB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-trump.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>Gender equality
>Global peace
>Tolerance, Love, Acceptance of all
>Women's rights
>Ending violence
>Respect for all
>Diverse communities
>ending domestic violence
>/ourguy/

MEIN. FUCKING. KEK.
>>
>>129268827
>something that he would get executed for doing.
Really makes you think.

You have to go back Achmed.
>>
>>129263452
The guy is practically an honorary white in my book for red pilling the masses
>>
>>129263452
What the fuck happened to Maddox?
>>
File: 1496334001238.png (87KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496334001238.png
87KB, 657x527px
>>129271052
>a direct result of western actions in the muslim world.
How does it feel being married to your first cousin?
>>
File: IMG_3193.jpg (279KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3193.jpg
279KB, 2048x1536px
>>129263452
>>129275501
>>
>>129277313
so what? a shia muslim blew up a bunch of foreign invaders in lebanon, who cares as long as they don't shoot up restaurants in europe
>>
>>129266408
Are ahmadiyya Shia?

I didn't think they were.
>>
>>129264780
we will genocide you.
>>
I can't find the screenshot now, but a /pol/ack made a post a week ago explaining how the imam is actually a right wing ex muslim who is covertly destroying the image of Islam in the west from inside. He has already made gigantic waves by saying that islam teaches violence and that a muslim ban is a good thing (!).

He's /our/ guy.
>>
>>129278183
Do you not remember the shia kid in germany who went on a shooting spree? I forgot his name though
It only happens less because there are a lot less shia. If the numbers were equal shia terrorist attacks in the west would happen at the same rate if not more. This stuff is an issue for the muslim community as a whole, not just one sect.
>>
>>129279385
Why does islam need a reputation? have you ever asked yourself why you even think of islam?
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.