[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews in Music

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: ObUyq.jpg (310KB, 1728x673px) Image search: [Google]
ObUyq.jpg
310KB, 1728x673px
Are Jews bad at composing music, and is this a sign of lesser creativity/overactive thought hampering creativity, or is this just a 'muh creativity' meme?
>>
>>129255936
No. Jews are overrepresented as famous composers.
>>
>>129255936
jews have known about the propgandistic potential of music for hundreds of years

Thus hussites were a heretical degenrate christian sect that waged war in czechoslovakia and the jews frequently wrote songs for them to sing in battle that would scare their opponents

there are obviously a lot more relevant and sinister examples, but I just read about what i mentioned so I thought it would be fun to share
>>
>>129256125
Proofs? I listen to a lot of classical and there are only really two Jewish composers, one of whom (Mendelssohn) has good form but has no depth, and another (Mahler) who had a lot of depth, but bad form. Besides, how much imagination does it take to be Hans Zimmer, there's like two instruments. We already know Jews have lesser imagination (lower visuo-spatial ability) than White Gentiles, so this all lines up to me.
>>
>>129255936
they're hampered by the lack of a proper human soul
>>
>>129256367
I meant how good they are at composing music that's more complex than a single melody (if there's lots of aspects to the music (lots of instruments each having a different role, that fit in together into a big picture), it requires a lot of imagination, which Jews would seem to lack (see above))
>>
>>129256455
I don't believe that at all, if anything Jews tend to be more reflective than other races (they have legendarily high levels of neuroticism), but ofc they also have a greater proportion of the soulless 'trader' types that you're thinking about
>>
https://youtu.be/oltptNDHocw

An assimilated Jew who never got involved into politics (except a tribute song for his communists parents with the Red Army Choir if my memory is correct).
Good music and deep lyrics compared to the shit we have now.
>>
To me, Jews deconstruct everything at their core. Whatever makes something good, they take away, and consider their lacking product to be superior. It's apparent in all of their "art," especially architecture and painting. Then they saturate whatever chosen field with this idea and consider their art to be superior above all else. Look how they've taken over every artistic field and the criticism of art in general. It's part of some weird Jewish superiority. They're like aliens honestly.
>>
>>129256567
I guess I would just say that the only reason they are "good" at anything is because they are approved by a committee of reputable people, who end up being more jews

jews are good at doing things in a new way, breaking with convention. this is a risky move, and the fact that they seem to be "good" at it shows (to me at least) that it is largely by simply removing the risk that comes with doing something new by appealing exclusively to favorable critics

but I'm not really a music or music history guy so I'm just going off what I know...
>>
>>129255936
Take a look at how many Jews wrote famous Christmas carols.
>>
>>129256125
Afaik these statistics are always weighed in the Jews favor i.e. compared to arbitrarily selected population cross section from geographic region also representing Jewish interests and never against competing Caucasian ethnic group Y but prove to me otherwise and I'll believe you.
>>
>>129256726
Neuroticism isn't 1-1 correlated with what you're claiming. Maybe see my other comment on statistics skewed in the favor of Jews.
>>
File: Mendelssohn_Bartholdy.jpg (358KB, 564x753px) Image search: [Google]
Mendelssohn_Bartholdy.jpg
358KB, 564x753px
>>129255936
>teleports behind you

Nice try kid. Heh heh. Nothing personal.
>>
>>129256972
This, they can't feel or truly appreciate the beauty inherent to goyishe art

>Mendelssohn gets into making music
>hey listen I've figured out that whole music thing you goyim have been doing and look, I can do the same!
>composes the Rite of Spring
>hey goyim listen, I've done some (((innovations))), how novel is that!
>Arnold Schoenberg goes full retard
>hey goyim listen I've made some further improvements, tonality is old news, just play all the notes using some autistic rules as a basis!
>music gets more (((concrète)))
>hurr goyim you don't even need coherent notes, any (((electroacoustic))) sound will do, or you can play in 87-TET for even more novelty!
and this is how kikes ruin everything
>>
>>129256367
>hussites were a heretical degenrate christian sect
t. burger

fucking stay out of my culture, the hussites chanted shit like; we're god warriors hurr when in battle, really takes a jew to chant that while defending your country from catholic shits who want your gibs
>>
>>129256405
>Mendelssohn
>no depth
Pleb.
>>
>>129258098
>87-TET
holy fuck I was just memeing but I googled it and some nutjob did compose something in 87 TET http://ia600201.us.archive.org/29/items/Pianodactyl/pianodactyl.mp3

probably a kike too
>>
>>129255936
Matisyahu is based as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5y4_iDPGlw
>>
>>129258244
easy faggot, I've got made respect for zizka and the like, but you can't tell me that the fucking taborites had good ideas? the ones who walked around naked and smeared shit on crosses when they sacked monasteries?
>>
>>129258870
seeing as their town and culture remained to this day, sure. you can nitpick all you want but we're talking about the late middle ages, where people did stupid shit. and they gave the middle finger to the popes jewish tricks, so fuck you goy
>>
>>129259152
god damn you must be fucking buttpained about this shit, I'm not prasing the catholic chruch just answering OP's question, chill fucker
>>
>>129259753
>calls a persons ancestors a heretical degenerate sect in a condescending manner to prove his bullshit point
>is completely wrong
>gets proven wrong
>condescendingly calles a person butthurt for proving him wrong and for defending his nations history
fucking burger
>>
>>129258830
You are gay
>>
>>129260247
how did i get proven wrong? i said i was cool with zizka, just not the taborite sect THAT HE WENT ON TO FUCKING FIGHT
>>
>>129260590
> a heretical degenrate christian sect that waged war in czechoslovakia and the jews frequently wrote songs for them to sing in battle that would scare their opponents

neck yourself idiot
>>
This is weird, why are people in the thread defending Jews, I thought we hated them? Something smells fishy, but maybe you guys are just being honest and open for once.
>>
>>129260684
I still hate 'em.
>>
>>129256972
I understand what you're saying, about Jews picking existing things apart rather than creating from the ground up. You even see this with comedians, where Jews tend to be critical of things whereas non-Jews often think of entirely original content.
>>
>>129260684
jews have higher IQs compared to whites.
>>
>>129260675
WHAT IS WRONG ABOUT THAT??? SERIOUSLY?!?! HOW HAVE I MISUNDERSTOOD?! TELL ME
god damn you are so dumb it hurts

god fucking damn it, no wonder no
>>
>>129261117
Yeah I'm aware, they're the most intelligent by far, in the same way a hypothetical cold-blooded alien race with no artistic side would be smarter than ordinary humans (obviously I'm taking this to the extreme, but clearly they are really fucking smart).

Perhaps they lack an imaginative spark though, who knows, clearly they aren't non-creative though (but you can be extremely creative and have aphantasia, for example)
>>
File: 1496592615849.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496592615849.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>129261184
>it is largely by simply removing the risk that comes with doing something new by appealing exclusively to favorable critics
>but I'm not really a music or music history guy so I'm just going off what I know...
>>
Maybe I'll make a thread on /mu/ about this soon to get some proper opinions, I was kinda wanting more knowledgeable analysis
>>
>>129261478
oh okay, so now you're so butthurt you're going to just deride me because the things I say don't meet your arbitrary criteria, despite being relevant to the conversation

stay mad czech fag, if this stupidity is how you react to the one burger who even knows who the hussites are, I can only assume your personal relationships, both irl and online, are unecesarily challenging and go nowhere
>>
>>129261786
>to the one burger who even knows who the hussites are
this i will give you props for, but still fucking stay out you dummy, I don't want you anywhere near my culture ever again faggot
>>
>>129255936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adb8oVluc8Y

JAM
>>
File: rap.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rap.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>129261117
>tfw Jewish and dumb
>>
>>129261117
Reaction time evidence suggests that the average white in the Victorian era had an IQ 15 points (an entire standard deviation) higher than the average today. This puts them at or higher than the purported Jewish estimate. I guarantee if our culture and popular entertainment didn't push its degenerate, anti intellectual agenda on the poor, working class and uneducated our average IQ would be just as high.

I also find it humorous that these IQ studies typically always distinguish between the different ethnicities of Asian (discerning between north east and south Asians, in particular) and Jews (ashkenazi vs sephardic), yet all gentile whites are pooled into one (Irish with English, northern Italian with southern, everyone else!).
>>
>>129258098
t. pleb
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.