[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are Voter I.D. Laws Racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493069638661.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493069638661.png
9KB, 420x420px
Thoughts on these stupid liberals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&t=3s
>>
>>129255841
Because everyone knows black people are too stupid, lazy and poor to get an ID. Sure, they have to show ID to buy liquor, tobacco, get housing and energy assistance, etc. but you can't really expect them to live by our rules because of their low IQ.
>>
Humans are all one big happy family from which each racial group's highest desire is to be democratically represented
>>
There is no conceivable argument against voter ID. If you can't muster a few bucks and a couple hours of your time (at most) to get an id card that will last you years, if not your lifetime, should you really be allowed to vote?
>>
>>129255841
Because reasons
>>
If you can't organize yourself an ID to vote then your vote is most probably I'll informed anyway and bad for greater society.
Libs don't want it because they know it eats into their fraudulent and dead beat votes that they enjoy. There is no other reason and self respecting black would be offended, or should offended to be told they are not capale of obtaining a form of ID.
>>
>>129256909
This

In some areas up to 50% of blacks have no photo id
>>
>>129258961
seriously. How about we make it so you have to pass a fucking test before you can vote, to ensure that idiots wren't voting
>>
>cunt says that voter ID perpetuates racism

1:01
>man asks if he thinks it'd be easier to get online to get ID
>cunt makes assumption that dindu is too stupid to figure that out

The hypocracy
>>
>>129255841
To liberals, "racism" is anything they don't like. "rights" are anything they want.
>>
The official reason is that it be a hardship to homeless and people on limited or fixed incomes. Most of who are minorities. So yea, it's like when Tyrone has to make a choice between getting an ID or buying a 6 pack of Colt 45. A hardship, racist.
>>
File: 1494383535682.png (231KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
1494383535682.png
231KB, 600x718px
>>129255841
Everything that threatens the democrats illegal racket is going to be labled sexists, racist, or intolerant.

Voter id laws would threaten their saul ansky based illegal voting scam.

Hell last election they even changed laws in swing states so fellons could vote.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.