[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electric Car Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: The_Electric_Car_Meme.jpg (138KB, 550x644px) Image search: [Google]
The_Electric_Car_Meme.jpg
138KB, 550x644px
Is the electric car some Jewish conspiracy??
Why do people think this thing is actually ((((green)))).
What are your opinions on brainwashed ((((climate change)))) sheep and their ((((green)))) electric cars?
>>
>>129255066
How many lithium mines are there and how many oil fields?

Start thinking, tulip planter.
>>
>>129255066
It's just virtue signaling retards show how stupid they are.

Fucking 50 mpg gas cars have been around since the 80's.
>>
>>129255066
Making a Tesla battery equals about 15000 kms of driving a decently fuel efficient car, and 7000 for gas guzzlers
>>
File: lucid-air (2).jpg (71KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
lucid-air (2).jpg
71KB, 1200x600px
>this argument

https://electrek.co/2017/06/05/electric-cars-cleaner-than-gas-powered/
>>
File: SynMilLake.jpg (940KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
SynMilLake.jpg
940KB, 1200x800px
>>129255066
>This is an oilsands site in Alberta
>Saskatchewan Proud

kek

pic related is an operation in the Alberta oil sands btw
>>
>>129255066
what if there was a billion other reasons to get an electric car
>>
>>129255066
My issue is that Electric cars have been around almost as long as Petro cars, but they were suppressed.
Report stated that Nikola Tesla had a electric car that could do something like 50 mph back when the average gas car could only do 15mph.
But every wanted to make their millions in oil.
Which was the new big industry of the time
And nobody wanted to actually advance the science Tesla was promoting.

In short i think Electric would be great
But not the type they are promoting
They have to go back to the Original Nikola Tesla style electrics Before they get my vote
>>
If it was a jewish conspiracy why the US and Israel are going for the petrol? ISIS wouldn't have ever existed, the reason behind ISIS is petrol control. That's the real conspiracy, (((they))) doing things only to get petrol.

Also, a lithium ion battery lasts longer than a litre of oil (of course, you don't have to be a 3-digit) and pollutes less, that's the ecological reason behind it.
>>
File: 1470776143883.jpg (185KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1470776143883.jpg
185KB, 828x828px
>>129255066
in principle electric cars are green, if we can figure out a way to replace lithium ion batteries with something more environmentally friendly and easier to make aswell as providing that electricity from renewable sources.

Lets not forget that the biggest emmision of green house gases in the world is livestock and the industry that surrounds it. To put it in perspective cars only make up about 20% of all greenhouse gas emissions

So faggots become vegetarian and drive a HUMMER to save the earth..
>>
>>129256047
the problem is with storing the energy, as in battery tech

trains have been using electric motors since forever, but they still use diesel generators to power them
>>
File: tumblr_oovctwTAKS1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (233KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oovctwTAKS1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
233KB, 1280x853px
why should i care about anything in the world when other people get to experience sex and love and i dont
>>
>>129255066
If we paid for the R&D decades ago you'd be asking why humanity fell for the petrol Jew for so long.
Electric motors are more efficient for energy input to power output. The only thing holding them back is battery, but that still has plenty of promise. Everything "impossible" is simply a matter of engineering man hours.

Doing anything for climate change reasons is totally poz though. We should work on removing BPA plastic from the environment before we start giving a shit about CO2 emissions.

>>129255511
Tiny piece of shit cars that weigh 2000lbs or less and barely make enough power to make it up a steep hill.
There are plenty of modern vehicles that can hit 50mpg in earnest with acceptable crash test ratings though.
>>
>>129257333
I wonder what the feasibility is for a hummer boosted with an on-board solar powered hydroxy gas generator. (water electrolysys)

I've seen modded cars using it that get at least double gas milage and retain the horsepower. It's one of my dreams to have a car like that so I can mock environmentalists in their pansy "smart" cars
>>
>>129255066
The electric car is a failed experiment. Like hydrogen fuel.
>>
>>129255066

> picture of Escondida COPPER mine in Chile, owned by Australian company BHP.
> "lithium mine"

/pol/ is dumb.
>>
retards do what the government tells them to do. nothing more.
>>
of course

its silicon valley ad money scam jews tryign to take over tarnsport industry since amazon needs to transport real goods
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.