[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nationality is a Jewish construct

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: dawdadasdas.png (848KB, 1015x658px)
dawdadasdas.png
848KB, 1015x658px
pic related are 2 Polish citizens, yet they look like of different ethnicities
Like Varg Vikernes said, it's all about the blood, if you look like me, you are part of my tribe

discuss
>>
It may be but even before nationalism two people like that would live in the same "tribe". Getting a very phenotypically homogeneous tribe is not that easy. Even in Scandinavia there is plenty of darker native Scandinavians.
>>
>>129251049
Co to jest kurwa obojgorgo?
>>
>>129252599

idź tam wyliż jape ojcu
>>
>>129251049

Legit question Polacks,

Everytime I'm in Poland I've noticed something:

80% of women are God tier
Other 20% fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

**HOWEVER**

30% of Polack guys look like Adolf's poster child, the other 70% look like full on retards, round heads, no neck.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE?

How can this disparity be even possible? Does this mean 50% of these retards are getting with these God-tier women?
>>
>>129252840
Obu albo obydwu, ja pierdole
>>
>>129253068

As I said.
There are many ethnicities in Europe and eventually they started to speak one language out of convinience

And the someone invented nationality based on that
>>
>>129251049
I'm sure Varg is an expert on genes

the same Norwegian family could contain an Aryan Nazi poster child and a blond Asian gook despite genetic similarity
>>
>>129251049
Start questioning Slavs cohabiting with Lipka Tatars and Ashkenazis (niggers) for 250 years+
>>
>>129253504
Blonde hair blue eyes =\= pure European blood though
There are quadroons, MENAs and jewniggers with that feature
>>
>>129253657
ultimate white purity test:
>light coloured hair (blonde, brown, red-ish)
>light coloured eyes (blue to green spectrum)
>pink nipples (as opposed to brown)
>>
File: 1494270766370.png (529KB, 760x740px) Image search: [Google]
1494270766370.png
529KB, 760x740px
>>129254017
YASS!
>>
>>129251049
left is East Poland right is West Poland
>>
>>129254017
Also a failure - some Persians and part non-whites CAN and DO have those (part native and/or part black mostly North Euro "Americans", part abo "aussies" etc). The best way to see is a DNA test
>>
File: Local_Selkup_man.jpg (136KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Local_Selkup_man.jpg
136KB, 900x600px
is this Selkup Chad white?
>>
>>129254131
syllogism thru and thru. Use Ashkenazis and pale South Americans the next time
>>
>>129253068
>30% of Polack guys look like Adolf's poster child, the other 70% look like full on retards,

well i thought about it today waiting on a parking lot watching people. I think it's mostly money those adolf poster children are generaly just well groomed
>>
File: Yuri.png (42KB, 318x470px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.png
42KB, 318x470px
>>129251049
boy do kikes really hate other people
>polish kike tries to dupe /pol/ that the jews actually want people to have a origin so they reject it
am too old for this shit , gas them all
>>
File: 1495691918532.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1495691918532.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>129253657
blue eyes is a caucasian-derived mutation . i.e. dark skinned green eyes iranians
>>
>>129254017
>>129254196
okay let's add to that: discernible european origin.
>>
>>129251049
This thinking flies in the face of science. Phenotype =/= genotype. Your brother could have different hair, different eye colour, etc. It's a genetic luck of the draw. You're still genetically closer than to an individual that resembles you more.
>>
File: smug pepe rare.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe rare.png
260KB, 563x542px
>tfw Silesian
>>
>>129253068

There was many shortages of men in Polands history, so the girls had to average out to be hotter, while the men pretty much ended up on average a little less so just because thats what was available, ugly dudes have ugly children sometimes. Accounts for the beaten up girls. Depends on blood lines too. I'm pretty much a Nazi poster child, my parents are from Silesia so there is German mixture way back. I noticed that Poles in the traditional heartland (Krakow and surrounding area are different phenotypically from Poles in the East and North. Despote being "homogenous" a lot of Poles have plenty of mixed blood I think. Marriage between other Slavs, Germans, Nordics, etc, was not uncommon in Polish history.
>>
>>129256605
ayy, i am handsome as well
>>
>>129252840
kurwa naucz się polskiego.
>>
>>129253068
Too bad most of that 80% are filthy sluts.

I know, being Adolf's poster child makes them all wet around me and basically it's enough if I smile to have them around my dick.
>>
>Upper Silesia was bountiful in mineral resources and heavy industry, with mines and iron and steel mills. The Silesian mines were responsible for almost a quarter of Germany's annual output of coal, 81 percent of its zinc and 34 percent of its lead. After World War I, during the negotiations of the Treaty of Versailles, the German government claimed that, without Upper Silesia, it would not be able to fulfil its obligations with regard to reparations to the Allies.

national boarders were abused
>>
>>129251049
>like Varg said
Dropped
>>
>>129251049
Studies have shown that babies are more likely to play with babies that look like them(same race as them) than babies that do not look like them.
>>
>>129252840
>obojgoro
4 hits in Google
Better learn orthography or this could lead to you get doxxed like some guy named Frank who run Knowledge Bomb
He too made too many errors in spelling

Also:
It only shows that your argument that all people are equal is invalid and this works for you, because you are below average, so it would benefit you to be treated like every other man
>>
>>129259915

zamknij już tą dupę :-------------------D
>>
>>129259915
Knowledge Bomb guy got doxxed?

What happened? Give me a quick rundown.
>>
>>129251049
And this is why Varg and his followers are a bunch of subversive kikes. They promote this internationalist ideology where nation doesn't matter, fuck your comunity and the people who do share your blood and mores and morality and history, you'r part of this bigger race thing. And he doesn't even define race properly since he focuses on the color of eyes and hair only, wich is probably the least signifficant part of genetics.
>>
>>129260124
It was like a week ago
>posted on twitter as Scr1nRusher linking to his own thread
>people got to PlanetSide 2 forum, where he also posted writing the same typos and in the same style

I dunno how it went from there, but he just denies everything and tells that people doxxed the wrong guy, just a random fanboy and they want to spill innocent blood
>>
File: damn.jpg (146KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
146KB, 400x538px
>>129253068
feels good being in the top tiers of that (hypothetical) 30%, you stand out from the sea of typical Sebas, and qts mire you all the time

too bad i'm an autist on the inside though

>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE?
idk, maybe could be something to do with alcohol overuse (by the guys themselves and/or their mothers during pregnancy)? it's funny how reliably you can tell a guy is from a degenerate bydło family just by glancing at his face

>Does this mean 50% of these retards are getting with these God-tier women?
by necessity, yes

also, it's often the case that the girls seem god tier at first, but as soon as they open their mouths, the magic disappears. just a while ago, i saw this beautiful, unique-looking girl in a supermarket, i kept turning and staring at her, but then i hear her talking on the phone, and she's the dumbest fucking thing in the world, and not in a cute sense; in a bydło sense. but if you're looking for a quick fuck, then by all means have a go
>>
This is true and I'm glad somebody realizes it.

Nationality is a social construct, but race is not. Race is a gradient in every nation where some are nordic, some are celtic, some are negroid, and some are mongoloid. At heart we are all simply a mix of these core races. Slavs are nords with mongoloid influence, Anglos are celts with nord influence, Italians are nords with negroid influence ect. ect.

What this means in the greater scheme of things is open to interpretation though, we all have unique haplogroups to our nations though.
>>
File: 1207453220-792-0.gif (42KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
1207453220-792-0.gif
42KB, 255x300px
>>129262180
nonsense, nationality is nationality, it's part of your identity and mindscape , idk why kikes are raging of late to delete nationality , is the noose getting too tight for their necks ?
>>
>taking varg seriously
>>
Race is a meme. Nationalism is a meme. We're all humans on this blue marble. Some of us are more human than others though,
>>
>>129253334
Or maybe the guy on the left is the mongoloid Soviet rapebaby.

Poles are really stupid
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.