[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE RUSSIAN COLLUSION GOSSIP???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

File: DB5GVm8VwAA2hXK.jpg (33KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
DB5GVm8VwAA2hXK.jpg
33KB, 680x383px
Who exactly started this? Can anyone name names? I just want to know so after this ridiculous witch hunt has been proven false we need to trial them for domestic terrorism, conspiracy and treason.
>>
>>129250351
the jews
>>
>>129250351
Warren Flood
>>
>>129250351
trump when he betrayed the us by colaborating with putin
>>
it was proven false yesterday.

also, jews. who else?
>>
I haven't browsed /pol/ for weeks, somebody summarize me what's going on and what's this testify meme
>>
>>129250351
Nancy Pelosi
>>
>>129250351
It has to be retraced.
>>
>>129250404
I know it's the jews but any person in specific? There has to be a puppet master? Is it Soros? Hillary? You can't just make accusations destroy an entire country in theory and get away with it.
>>
Michael Flynn
>>
>>129250351
John Podesta.
>>
Bomp
>>
>>129250351
Technically, Trump started it.

It was a rally, and he jokingly said something like,"Please, if Russia can find Hillary's Emails, that would be good."

MSM dipped their cock into it a little afterwards, but didn't fully start thrusting thier nigger cock into the theory until about 12 hours after Hilldog officially lost.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 315x315px
>>
Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, and Jeff Sessions III, His High Tweetness, etc
>>
>>129250351
A quick web search would tell you that Hillary's campaign created the whole "Russia did it" bullshit storyline within twenty four hours after she lost the election. The dems and their media lapdogs jumped all over it as a means to discredit Trump and his electoral victory.
>>
>>129250351
Goddamn this thread collected all the shills. Hi guys! How's your credit rating?
>>
>>129251571
Okay so obviously Hillary and Podesta are behind the curtain pulling the strings. Anyone else?
>>
>>129250351
I really hate the term "nothing burger", just wanted to say that.
>>
>>129250351

Podesta made it the official Democratic strategy the night of their election loss to delegitimize Trump. (Source: "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign")
>>
>>129251762
Well, you're in America and that is your goddamn right. :)
>>
>>129251265

Started way before that because the reaction in the media was like "See! It's true!!". Hillary was accusing him of Russia collusion as soon as he became a viable republican candidate.
>>
>>129251747
unless you consider the entire network of influence mapped out by anyone pushing, embracing, or addressing the Russia narrative, it's pretty much in the podesta emails, he made it up flippantly like 'oh just blame Russia because who knows about this hacking stuff' and DNC operatives are quite literally and consistently cuckolds so they just did, and here we are.
>>
>>129251872
thank you, great info. :)
>>
>>129251327
No no no. You're just falling for Trumps distracting ploy of surrounding himself with foreign agents to Russia. Try thinking in 1488d chess mode next time and you'll appreciate the masterstroke he's accomplished.
>>
>>129250351
The Russia-USA narrative is timeless. It is necessary.
>>
>>129250499

Comey said Trump didn't collaborate with the Russians. Democrats still won't believe Trump-Russia isn't real. Trump says he will testify to further clear his name.
>>
>>129251571
this.

It seemed hillary tried to use it as a talking point when trump was getting a lot of shit for supporting wikileaks and suggesting russia should hack the dnc.

It was a smart move by hillary but obviously it had no grounds in reality
>>
a lot of good and valid points in here. It's almost like Russia is the ultimate chess piece or the ultimate mark on a political opponents back.
>>
>>129251571

She accused him of collusion with russian hackers in a debate. I think the second debate. It was pre filled as the narrative before she lost.
>>
>>129250351
pelosi, shumer, al green, maxine waters, hillary, don lemon, anderson cooper, rachael madcow, wolf blitzer, eric burnett, chris mathews, whoopi goldberg, the view, jake tapper, cnn, nbc, macedonia
the list goes on and on
>>
>>129250475
>>
okay so when we get to the bottom of this an Trump testifies under oath. It is just the next logical step that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta have to testify as well under oath.

If they don't they are guilty as fuck and be ignored for the rest of their miserable existence.
>>
>>129250351
It was a collection of people jumping to the same conclusion as always, which you get when you have an abundance of hive minded autists in positions of influence, who then, by using their influence and trust with other people, pushed the narrative until it was the only viable conclusion to the DNC being hacked.

Hive minded idiots ruin everything.
>>
>>129250351
Hillary (sorta like the birther thing)
>>
If Trump is willing to testify under oath, Hillary and Podesta shouldn't have a problem to testify as well if they are as confident as Trump. JUST SAYIIINNNN
>>
File: scoopendoffs.png (350KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
scoopendoffs.png
350KB, 511x496px
>>129250499
Are you asking for a quick rundown?
>>
>>129250351
>WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE RUSSIAN COLLUSION GOSSIP?
John McCain with his fake pissgate dossier, from a 4chan user had leaked false information to Rick Wilson, a GOP political strategist
>>
>>129252504
>be ignored
imagine being this cucked.

they should be executed
>>
it started with us when we found out soros owned alot of the voting machines , caught the attention of the dhs who said they were possible to hack and they would keep close eye on them , then her campaigndamaged controlled the story that it was the russians siding with trump then add a bunch of free****** asking for favors to spread the story globally , and here we are today
>>
Bummp
>>
>>129250351
It hasn't stopped since the Cold War
>>
File: George Kurtz tweet 06-07-2017.png (646KB, 768x697px) Image search: [Google]
George Kurtz tweet 06-07-2017.png
646KB, 768x697px
>>129250351

>When did the Russian collusion rumor start?
It started after Trump made the comment of Putin showing up with Shillary's 33,000 emails.

but the Russian Narrative started back at the first DNC leak with Crowdstrike after the Seth Rich Murder.
We all did work on it
Don't you remember
Crowdstrike refused to let the FBI look at the servers
then said it was the Russian hackers
FancyBear and CozyBear
However
Crowdstarike later retracted these statements
but the MSM never covered that

Here's a tweet from one of the project managers from Crowdstrike showing they were talking about the Russians back in june of 2016
>>
>>129252059
Nope, he said that wasnt for him to decide. Can't listen, can't read or willfully ignorant?
>>
File: IMG_1266.jpg (127KB, 633x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
127KB, 633x789px
Started by a crazy old lady who needed an excuse for her massive failure

Her psychopathic narcissism wouldn't let her accept the fact that she was hated by many people. No one would dare say anything negative about her, so it must have been enemy agents, all those people on Facebook were clearly getting paid to trash talk her
>>
>>129254341
Think they learned their lesson yet? One day Russia will play ball, one day.
>>
>>129250351
B L U M E N T H A L
>>
File: IMG_1270.png (368KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.png
368KB, 640x1136px
>>129255084
And just to prove how ridiculous this all is:

>People shit talk Hillary on Facebook and Twitter
>She loses the election

>All of Hollywood, the main stream media, the print based press, former presidents, foreign leaders, and millions and millions of insane liberals shit talk Trump
>He wins the presidency

Really makes you think huh?
>>
>>129253228
well, I guess you're right :D
>>
Hillary's campaign staff came up with it within 24 hours of losing.
>>
>>129250351
Why overcomplicate this? Hillary Clinton.
>>
them and china are the easiest to blame.
>>
>>129250351

Susan Rice fabricated it to unmask Trump and the Trump team during the campaign, and afterwards.

Obama and Rice are part of the shadow government; Obama threw the raw intel into 16 different agencies a few weeks before Trump took office.

The leaks began immediately after.

See, since all world powers always snoop around everyone else, it's easy to say "the russians are snooping on us, and we need to know who they're talking to" because it's true.

But in the hands of Susan Rice, it's just a cover lie to hide their multiple felonies, just as the video was cover to hide their multiple failures in Benghazi.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (349KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
349KB, 1280x720px
if 4chan can find Shia Lebarfs HWNDU flag in the middle of nowhere.... Can 4chan also find Russian collusion? Should I make a thread??? AHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>129250404
/thread
>>
File: retard.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>129250475
>watches Comey's testimony
>still believes "muh Russia" narrative
>>
Uh... Trump did.

"Hey Russia if you're listening please release Hillary's emails for my political benefit. Also Putin is a great guy. Oh and those sanctions for interfering with our election, I'll just go ahead and remove those for some reason."

You make it sound like the narrative came out of the blue, when Trump basically created it for himself.
>>
>>129250351
i cant say who started it but i can pinpoint precisely WHEN it started, and it was the moment when trump expressed his desire to fight ISIS with us. does that really make you think?
>>
>>129250351
>who started it?
This is the question that needs to be on everyone's lips. Spread it!
>>
>>129257094
that's what 4chan is for. We're truth seekers. We're almost better than the CIA or FBI if it comes down to detecting bullshit.
>>
>>129256968
Ha, that's actually a good point.
>>
>>129250351
"I don't know, but I think Angela Merkel is totally a cutie" -- Whoopi Goldberg
>>
Bump,
>>
>>129251119
Not improbable
>>
>>129251747
DNC uses MUH RUSSIA as scapegoat for leaks (Seth Rich most likely) /Awan scandal perhaps?
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 92x92px
>>129259333
It's just so convenient that so many people have died under mysterious circumstances that were close to the Clintons. It almost has Putins handwriting all over it. So here's a plot twist. What if Hillary and Putin are in cahoots and this is just some 7th dimensional 3928XD chess? Last time I checked there are no mysterious deaths overshadowing the Trump empire. Hmmm.
>>
File: 1495429019821.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495429019821.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>129257605
You painted an ugly picture there. Have a (You).
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129250351

DNC Think Tanks working with Hillary & Podesta.

Those are same ones that created the "Deplorable" & "Alt-Right" labels.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.