[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ I have an unusual question: How do I fit with a bunch of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 150917_wn_watt_16x9_992.jpg (39KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
150917_wn_watt_16x9_992.jpg
39KB, 992x558px
/pol/ I have an unusual question: How do I fit with a bunch of Qataries billionnars ?

Let me explain. My cousin works in a three star restaurant in Paris as chief waiter. They are hosting a party for a Qatari prince who, as usual, booked the entire restaurant for the evening.

What does it have to do with me ? Well, that's the exact same day my cousin made a reservation for me so I could eat for free and try once three-star food. Waiters can apparently invite family from time to time, obviously NOT during a super important party and I was expecting they move my reservation BUT the prince apparently didn't want to disturb the usual clients (they often get bad press when they make locals go away by showering money all around like when they privatize beachs) and INVITED ALL OF THEM INCLUDING ME.

Fuck. What do I do ? All I know is the unusual amount of billionars who would be present at the party and how apparently extremely gay is the prince outside of his country (the same country who stone to death homosexuals btw). It would be extremely weird and embarassing to go at the party... but it's also NOT something that can happen twice in a life.

What would you do ?

(Despite being French, i'm not a muslim shitskin btw)
>>
You don't think they're used to shit cunts like you trying to befriend them because of their money? They'll laugh at you.
>>
>>129250100
Just go in and do your best to be polite if yo'ure in contact with them.
Don't try to befriend them because of their money if you really want to make a good impression.
>>
>>129250556
Well that's kind of the point, how do I not look like a poor shitbag hoping for gibs ?

Also I heard they looooove giving gibs, my cousin told me they are the best tippers out of all nationalities.
>>
>>129250556
This.

>same country who stone to death homosexuals
Oh, so this is just a bait. Have a sage.
>>
>>129250775
Why would they give you gibs if you're not serving them ? Just act natural and if they offer your table a bottle or something just show gratitude.
But FFS don't stand around them like some fly or a leech, they have people that do that all day around them.
>>
>>129251390
> saudi arabia
Wait, what ? anyway, homosexuality IS forbidden there as far as I know and this guy apparently don't care when he's in France.

>>129251497
I'm not hoping for gibs, I'm just trying to picture how I would fit in all of that. I'm going alone at the restaurant, it will be awkward as fuck.
>>
File: 1465218641503.jpg (16KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1465218641503.jpg
16KB, 308x308px
>>129251390

homosexual laws in Qatar are more lax and less enforced in Saudi Arabia how ever they throw them off buildings
>>
>>129250100
Convert to Islam for them
>>
>>129250100
Are you fucking autistic? You don't "fit in" because you're not a billionaire goat fucker. Go there, do your thing like you normally would.

Why is this so hard France?
>>
>>129250100
This is simple. You need to kidnap them and make profit.

Hth.
>>
>>129251390
Hello saudi proxy.
>>
>>129250100
Sounds like a blast, be sure to abuse the buffet and make it your bitch, banter with the qataris and have fun dude
>>
>>129255782
No proxies from Saudi, my leaf newfriend.
>>
>>129250100
someone post the story of the woman who was about to get married and dropped her fiance at a bar / club for some princefag who was rich and just needed to treat her like a slut until the real entertainment arrived
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>129255981
>the buffet
>>
have at it also make some memes too frenchbru>>129250100
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.