[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are r selectives subhuman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rKselect.jpg (39KB, 464x271px) Image search: [Google]
rKselect.jpg
39KB, 464x271px
r/K selection theory relates quantity and quality of offspring.

r-selected species are those that emphasize high growth rates and produce many offspring, each of which has a relatively low probability of surviving to adulthood.
>rats, cockroaches, niggers, desert peasants

K-selected species invest more heavily in fewer offspring, each of which has a relatively high probability of surviving to adulthood.
>lions, wolves, huWhite people
>>
>>129250082
What are you saying ?
>>
>>129250082
Yes
>>
If starcraft taught us anything R selection wins.

Zerg rush everything.
>>
>>129250312
third worlders seem to be r selective, while first worlders are K selective.
but seems like POCs are r selective even when in first world countries.
>>
>>129250762
/thread
>>
>>129250082
Some species can go from r selective to K selective through proper environmental stimuli, see epigenetics ;)
>>
Are Asians r or K selective?
>>
>>129250815
In the short run yes, in the long run, forget it, just let the protoss tier up enough to create an unstoppable ball of death
>>
>>129252499
Depends, arent they transitioning from r to K?
>>
>>129250082

I fucking love r/K selection theory, I had been trying to explain to people how dysfunctional scummy people are behaving as if they're in a survival situation their entire lives and they never get it, but this is that idea but with scientific terminology and examples.

Put children of single mothers of all races into gas chambers right now.
>>
>>129251016
I think they will come around as soon as they have a higher standard of living, bit they need to deserve that step first
>>
File: 1496758248627.jpg (19KB, 261x269px) Image search: [Google]
1496758248627.jpg
19KB, 261x269px
>>129251016
Yes, we got that from your OP. Where are you going with this, what's the hypothesis here? Or is that just yet another dumb unfalsifiable statement of (((fact))), which means fuck-all beyond ego masturbation?
>>
>>129252793
I'm quite new to this theory so i'm not sure but is r/K more about iq or is it ''predator/prey'' situation, or enviromental?

>>129252920
well, i discovered r/K theory resently and realised poc behave like r selectives, same way as pests etc.
>>
>>129252659
I think yes, via one child policy, or something
>>
>>129250082
>r/K selection theory relates quantity and quality of offspring.

This idea is stupid. Are there genes on DNA that force us to be one or the either? Or is this nature vs nurture?
>>
>>129254013
Genetic, evolutionary. The pressures put on the genes over a long period of time are environmental.

Take Africa. Shitload of stuff that can kill you, including mosquito-borne diseases. Can't think your away around all that anyway. Getting food, OTOH, is quite easy; it literally grows on trees. So blacks evolved to produce the most offspring possible: you take a lot of shots, you make a lot, even if you miss a lot too. No reason to be smart because meeting basic needs is easy.

People who left Africa (whites and Asians) avoided the jungle diseases, but faced a new problem: cold winters. This required them to think ahead, teach their children shit, develop strong social bonds.

Phoneposting and impatient but I hope that gives you a quick gestalt
>>
>>129254827
Pretty accurate description, humans are capable of adjusting to their environment through natural selection
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.