[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy did nothing wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: zdd.jpg (191KB, 1200x1635px) Image search: [Google]
zdd.jpg
191KB, 1200x1635px
Prove me wrong /pol/
>>
>>129249447
He was a massive faggot tho
>>
>marching hundreds of thousands of poles to kazakhstan salt mines is okay because they're white and not jewish
>>
>>129249447
not with that awesome hair he didnt
>>
>>129249793
OH NO MUH 900 BILLION!!!
>>
>>129249793
rip gabe
>>
>>129249447
He killed Hitler
>>
>>129249447
he definitely had a point
>>
>>129249447
>tfw crashing kike trotskyism with no survivors
He did enjoy killing a bit too much t b h but it's hilarious how he hijacked communism from it's jewish creators
>>
>>129249995
You get that kind of hair if you dont wash it for a month.
>>
>>129249447
Eliminated "66 million" jewish Bolsheviks, before they could surrender to the Nazis.
Beat Hitler, losing only 20% population compared to Germany's 30% loss.
Baited/switiched offer for Crimea as a Jew colony to American bankers then walked off with the cash.
>>
>>129250051

He did.

http://www.derekcrowe.com/post.aspx?id=72
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Kazakhstan
>>
>>129250446
he hunted the faggot down in mexico just to prove a point, good guy in my book
>>
File: leftypol.png (9KB, 1435x226px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol.png
9KB, 1435x226px
>>129249447

BTW IF YOU'RE SICK OF /LEFTYPOL/ RAIDING US GO AHEAD AND RAID THEM
>>
Better than Lenin
>>
>>129250760
leftypol isn't even a thing anymore. Last time I checked over their, it was like hours in between responses
>>
This quote from Hitler almost made me cry. War between Stalin and Hitler was a dream come true for International Jewry.

"Compared with Churchill, Stalin is a gigantic figure," confided Hitler to Goebbels on the eve of the battle of Stalingrad.

"Churchill has nothing to show for his life's work except a few books and clever speeches in parliament."

"Stalin on the other hand has without a doubt - leaving aside the question of what principle he was serving- reorganised a state of 170 million people and prepared it for a massive armed conflict."

"If Stalin ever fell into my hands, I would probably spare him and perhaps even exile him to some spa; Churchill and Roosevelt would be hanged."

Source: "Stalin's Wars" by Geoffrey Roberts, pg 373

One day when time travel is invented, I will go back in time to 1940 and convince both Hitler and Stalin that war between them would be a disaster. A Hitler-Stalin alliance would have meant the end for global Jewish domination forever.
>>
File: 1496931942098.jpg (52KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496931942098.jpg
52KB, 419x480px
>>
>>129249447
Jews built a machine to enslave and kill the masses and he stole it from them.

He's my hero.
>>
>>129252743

Hitler was the biggest kike puppet ever.
>>
>industrialize country from the scratch
>save Europe from Nazis
>win a world war 2
>reindustrialize and rebuild country from the scratch
>split atom
>Some faggot says, that he's no better than Hitler
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.