[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to LA this Sunday, is it as bad as people say?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: la.jpg (9KB, 265x160px) Image search: [Google]
la.jpg
9KB, 265x160px
I'm going to LA this Sunday, is it as bad as people say? Is it full of Chulos and niggers?
>>
>>129244364
What part of LA?
>>
>>129244364
bad how? gangbanger bad or liberal hellhole bad? it depends on where you're going
>>
>>129244715
>>129244497
I'm going to Torrance, and other parts of LA. I'm not sure yet though
>>
all the white people are near the coasts and in the hills. more west you go, more white it gets. but a lot are jews. hollywood sidewalks smells like san fran. avoid dtla if you wan't to live. samo is good for touristy crowd. anything west of the 405fwy, or north of the 10 fwy and west of the 101 and your good...
>>
>>129244888
if in torrance, go party down in hermosa beach pier area at night. only if you are white and into blonde girls though. otherwise you'll get your ass kicked or not let into the bars lel.
>>
>>129244888
Ehh that's not too bad anything that's not east LA or Compton or Inglewood, just don't do public transit and don't respond to hobos yelling and NEVER call one f@m
>>
>>129244364
Have fun!
>>
>>129244364

LA chinatown chink here. Its pretty nice. There are pockets of niggers here and there. What do you want to do here in LA. I can recommend
>>
>>129244364

all the bad niggers and spics are pretty much segregated into their shitty communities. otherwise, you'll be fine in gentrified white areas. to be fair hispanics and blacks in good areas are pretty much fine. OC is basically asian + white.
>>
>>129244364
Just stick with your parents; you'll be fine.
>>
>>129245860

faggot he said LA not gooktown
>>
>>129245753
why dont you live in san gabriel with the other asians lee?

>>129244888
Torrance is full of art fags students at el camino art college and asians and white farmers.

Youre going to hate the traffic though.

If youre a poor fag with no working ac bring some water since its summer.
>>
>>129244364
actually white people have been pushing us spics out of LA
I used to go there every weekend and see an endless wave of brownshit

nowadays?
I see white people and their damn british fairy lights it's getting more white
>>
If you plan on pulling any pussy you better have money.
>>
I visited a friend in LA a few years back. As soon as I stepped out of the airport I collided with a dude in cowboy boots, a pink thong, wearing a goat mask riding a unicycle.
>>
>>129248513
Well where the fuck part are you at nigger
>>
>>129249736
Spicland Like Bell,HP,South Gate, Compton

you start to notice less spics and more whites going into Downtown
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.