[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP RAPED COMEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: comeyrape.jpg (81KB, 697x601px) Image search: [Google]
comeyrape.jpg
81KB, 697x601px
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT????

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/twitter-thinks-james-comey-hearing-resembled-date-rape-trial-204839035.html
>>
AHAHAHAHA
>>
Cant blame him , Comey is a handsome devil :)
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (115KB, 790x796px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
115KB, 790x796px
>>129237013
No you don't understand

www.gematrix.org/?word=2322
>>
>>129238450
hahaha what
>>
GRABBED BY THE PUSSY!
>>
>>129237013
Comey's just pissed he only gets 1 scoop.
>>
File: oooooooyaa.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oooooooyaa.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>129237013
>>
>>129238450
JFC, we need to help Comey now!
>>
>>129237013
>>129239323
>>129239323
>>129239323

Laugh at Sweden with me
>>
>>129237013
Archive you retard.
>>
>>129242330
The tweets don't embed when you archive, and the tweets are the best part of the article.

I don't think we're helping Yahoo's click count too much over here anyway.
>>
>>129238450
Known since the hearings about the Confidential Emails stored on Hillarys, Humas, Wieners,... private Ipads. He might also has been the first and only real FBI anon of current year +1. On the other hand he is a slimy bureaucrat who panders to everyone to save his ass, even to the DNC.
>>
>>129243175
All Comey would have to do is tell Trump if anyone had threatened him. If he did, this could all be a way to get Obama / Clinton / Lynch. I just think Comey is showboating for his book deal.
>>
>>129243586
Except if he's compromised, it isn't for such altruistic reasons. Though, I wouldn't be surprised that isn't part of the deal too.
>>
>>129238450

‘A Hill Worth Dying On’
Comey stated
“I wanted to know, was she going to authorize us to confirm we had an investigation? And she said, yes, but don’t call it that, call it a matter. And I said, why would I do that? And she said, just call it a matter. And, again, you look back in hindsight, you think should I have resisted harder? I just said, all right, it isn’t worth — this isn’t a hill worth dying on.”

http://www.nysun.com/editorials/a-hill-worth-dying/90003/
>>
>>129243586
One can not trust the intelligence employees not to spy on him 24/7 and trying to spin him, with the help of Ancient Media, as the Russian Head Troll himself, if he even thinks about coming clean or speaking with Daddy Trump.

The book deal might be the cherry on the DNCs poisoned ice cream scope bomb tied around him and his family to make him keep pushing disinformation till after the next elections.
>>
>>129237013
comey's testimony was a partial olive branch to trump not to rape him. he gave up cankles and the russia narrative while (pathetically) saving face with his insults. he knows that it was this or be completely destroyed.
>>
Jesus fuck, 2017 is horrible if only for the fact that everyone thinks they're a goddamn attorney. Rape trials, because 'date rape' trials as a classification do not exist, end up unglamorously centering around time framing and context. Just because law and order makes it seem like all rape trials feature a crying victim and a defense attorney badgering the victim doesn't mean that's reality. But who cares when I can just create a super "clever" headline for Le ebin shares?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.