[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Slavs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 59

Where did they come from? What is their endgoal? Who are they related to?
>>
>>129232745
my endgame is to finish my bag of tortilla chips
>>
>>129233198
Is this the endgame of all Slavs including pic related?
>>
Perestroika Deception
>>
>>129233656
nes, i mean yo
>>
>>129233656
You were close, but our endgame is for ALL of us to be like these guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rs8CoJv_k
>>
Slavs are the true Aryans, Google up Y dna haplotype R1a.
>>
Are Slavs human?
>>
>>129234568
>>129234574
Reconcile this.

Computing: Aryans are not human.
>>
>>129232745
They are Indo-Europeans so essentially cousins of Germans, Celts, Italic peoples, and more distantly Persians and non-Dravidian Indians. They appeared around the fall of the Roman Empire and migrated into lands left largely uninhabited by the Germanic migrations, most notably east Germania which included much of modern Poland. Eventually they migrated into the Balkans as well eventually becoming the Croats, Serbs, Bulgars, and Slovenes.

They don't have an endgame because they aren't a hivemind the constant fighting between groups of Slavs should illustrate that. As for the peoples most closely related to, linguistic research points to their closest relatives likely being the Baltic peoples like the Lithuanians, Latvians, and old Prussians.
>>
>>129235640
>They appeared around the fall of the Roman Empire and migrated into lands left largely uninhabited by the Germanic migrations, most notably east Germania which included much of modern Poland. Eventually they migrated into the Balkans as well eventually becoming the Croats, Serbs, Bulgars, and Slovenes.
But where did they come from? And why did they migrate everywhere?

>>129235640
>They don't have an endgame because they aren't a hivemind the constant fighting between groups of Slavs should illustrate that.
Any people who spread like wildfire have an endgame.
>>
My endgame is to fuck your mother and sister
>>
File: 1212312312312.jpg (530KB, 1200x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1212312312312.jpg
530KB, 1200x1113px
>>129232745
>>
Slavs unite against gobalists! Eastern Europe will be the saviors of Europe once again
>>
>>129232745
Slavs are kinda mixed up, they really should distinguish them. You see the weird admixtures everywhere. Balkan Slavs and Central European Slavs probably have the most diversity since they had to deal with turk invasions. Then there's random old vlach populations in Poland and Slovakia that have remained genetically distinct throughout the centuries.
>>
>>129232745
Their end goal is protecting Evropa's eastern lands from the yellow hordes.
>>
File: 1496698505770.jpg (297KB, 2560x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1496698505770.jpg
297KB, 2560x1698px
endgame is to survive while maintaining being white.
>>
>>129232745
the polish end game is to stretch the power of Vatican over Europe once again, and then the rest of the remaining world
>>
File: Croats saving Serbs.jpg (79KB, 563x463px) Image search: [Google]
Croats saving Serbs.jpg
79KB, 563x463px
>>129236104
You mean the South Slavs and Western Slavs.

Eastern Slavs do fucking nothin
>>
File: whatisslav.gif (66KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
whatisslav.gif
66KB, 640x400px
>>129236104
Fuck (Western) Europe
>>
File: 1476634248905.jpg (182KB, 1444x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476634248905.jpg
182KB, 1444x1440px
>>129236104
Actually Poles will unite all slavs under one flag :^) Screencap this post and wait until September.
>>
>>129232745

They are a mix of Celtic and Germanic with some Caucasus and pre-Arabized Iranian (scythian) admixture. South slavs (Bulgaria to Macedonia) have Mediterranean and in some cases T*rk admixture, though usually the rape-babies were Muslim and therefore ethnically cleansed after the ottomans were driven out (albanians being the exception). West slave have more Germanic admixture. East slavs are more likely to have partial mongoloid admixture, and North slavs more likely to have lapplander or Siberian admixture.

The original proto-slavs were forest and swamp dwellers between the steppe and the Celtic and Germanic territories, probably just a mix of Germanic and Celtic. The Nordic Rus raped their way through the region, and the Germans heavily colonized everywhere from Estonia to Transylvania
>>
>>129235640
If Germanics and Slavs are cousins, why do Germanic women look like the men, while Slavic women are extremely neotenous and Slavic men look slightly Asiatic?
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 960x640px
>>129232745
My goal is simple, live a quiet and comfy life on my land. I also wish my people (all Slavs) to survive.

If someone's takes that away from me then I will murder them, simple as that.

No Russia has not taken that away from me, I live in north west Ukraine.
>>
File: Haplogroups_europe.png (522KB, 583x599px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroups_europe.png
522KB, 583x599px
>Computing: Aryans are not human.

Unless you are a Saxon, you are not an Aryan, most Germans were not. Aryans=Indo-Europeans, Germans are mostly a Eurasiod people, not an Aryan one. Tactatius wrote in Germania that a tribe of sythians settled among the Germans, these are the Saxons, the only Ayran German people. See pic related, it's the yellow dot.

>But where did they come from? And why did they migrate everywhere?

The Indo-European Urheimat is thought to be the steppes around modern Ukraine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a
>>
>>129237292
Aryan is literally Iranian

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Also

>is thought to be the steppes around modern Ukraine.

WE
>>
>>129237041
> I live in north west Ukraine.

You mean south east of Poland?
>>
>>129237292
The Saxons originate from westphalia/holstein and their name derives from the seax, a type of knife. They were north sea pirates, sort of like protovikings, not scythians. The yellow dot in Germany are the Liutizians, some of the leftover Wendish tribes after the Saxons conquered and set up marches in that area.
>>
>>129235860
>But where did they come from? And why did they migrate everywhere?
Likely around modern Belarus, archaeological evidence and their close connection with the Baltic peoples make this the likely homeland of the Slavs. They migrated everywhere because Germans abandoned east Germania to destroy civilization. Later they migrated into the Balkans because the area was weak due to the collapse of Rome and the weakness of the Eastern Roman Empire.
>Any people who spread like wildfire have an endgame.
No they don't, unlike Germans whose endgame is the extinction of whites.

>>129236991
Because genetic drift happens over time. Besides whites are much harder to distinguish and much less genetically diverse than other peoples due to the small size and ease of travel across the continent.
>>
>>129237805
>>>129237292
>Aryan is literally Iranian
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

From your link

"Proto-Indo-Europeans:[8] during the 19th century, it was proposed that "Aryan" was also the self-designation of the Proto-Indo-Europeans, a hypothesis which has been abandoned"

I'm using the word Aryan in the old sense of "Proto-Indo-European" which is not the most common use now days. Feel free to read "Proto-Indo-European" whereever I wrote Aryan. It doesn't change my point.

My point is the Slavs are the direct descentants of the "Proto-Indo-Europeans" who were genetically R1a people as are modern Slavs, amongst others.
>>
>>129238092
WE
>>
File: Slavic philosopher.png (2MB, 1907x959px) Image search: [Google]
Slavic philosopher.png
2MB, 1907x959px
Who am I? What am I? Are we in space all the time? Do we come from space?
From ashes to ashes, we are just a stardust.
>>
>>129236609
How does your Pope-cucking goes? Are you actually believing this?
>>
>>129238318
>Genetic drift
Is not a satisfactory answer because egnetic drift requires extensive periods of isolation, i.e. in the thousands of years, and as you yourself stated the north European plain doesnt lend itself to that level of isolation.
>>
File: kremówkuj z tym.gif (301KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
kremówkuj z tym.gif
301KB, 450x350px
>>129238623
We don't care about new pope, we are still loyal to our old pope
>>
>>129238623
No one takes the pope seriously here. He is fucking maoist and everyone knows this.
>>
>>129237292
>Czechs are the real Aryans

Why did Hitler hated us so much?
>>
>>129233198

They sell tortilla chips in Slav countries now?
Do not eat that garbage.
>>
Our end game is to keep Europe white.
>>
>>129238162

Saxons weren't in Europe when it was glaciated, they came from elsewhere originally.

There was a tribe of Sythians named the Saka and Saxon was a derivation of Sakason, ie sons of the Saka. Saka cultural artifacts resemble saxon artifacts, and so do genetic tests. Read up on the Saka, they used horses, lances, chainmail and were basically the same as later knights but in the ancient world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saka
>>
>>129237041
This is why Ukraine is not truly united.
Russia has attacked your country, it occupies your land and kills your fellow Ukrainians. And yet you still say that Russia hasn't taken away anything from you. Because you associate yourself only with your own region.
>>
>>129238724
It must be terrible to live in such a denial!
But take care of yourself - I understand it must have been hard getting gangbanged by both Russians and Germans for hundreds of years I would also turn to Yahweh for help.
>>
>>129238912
>Why did Hitler hated us so much?

Probably because he was type E, which is most common in North Africa & Greece. Basically he was an albino nigger or whatever the fuck greasy ass greeks are.
>>
File: Fedor-Emelianenko-1.jpg (752KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor-Emelianenko-1.jpg
752KB, 1500x1000px
>most powerful race in the world
>ancient culture westcucks are ignorant of and thus brand them lowly
>alpha men, apex beauty women
>white than whites thus not counting as whites
>everyone has faie hair and blue/green eyes
>make the best games see witcher, stalker and metro
>future of the white race
>westcucks cant compete and decilve into impotent rage

Video fucking related
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kljXnuQnZLY
>>
>>129239454
Stfu Knedlik
>>
>>129239037
Seriously? Be honest josip, most balkans, especially during summer look like gypsies
>>
>>129239427
Nothing wrong with that

Russia is better than your kike government now
>>
Aren't slavs more indo european technically than western europeans?

Thus arent slavs Aryan?
>>
>>129239481
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmviO4DSJY0
>>
>>129239719

Balkan Slavs are interbred with type I people, who are the brown skinned original hunter gathers of Europe. Ozzi the Iceman is the most famous example.
>>
File: 123123.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
123123.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>129239427
>miserable stinking whiner from an imaginary country
>>
>>129239532
So rude from fellow Slav.
You should pay attention to your second brother-leader or he might bring another government into freefall
>>
>>129239873

Yes, 100% Most Western Europeans are more closely related to North Africans than to the Eastern Europeans, who themselves are more closely related to the Bramahn Indo-Aryans of Central Asia than to West European albino niggers.
>>
>>129239235
You fucking idiot. The glaciation of Europe happened way, WAY before the Iron Age. The Saxons are a tribal confederation that formed gradually due to cross cultural contact with the Romans. The word Saxons used for themselves, Seaxan, is obviously derived from their word for knife, seax.

The Saka were Indo-Iranians located in central Asia near/around the Fergana valley, absolutely nowhere near Frisia, and invaded the Indo-Greek kingdom and northern India and the northern Indian plain to form several city-states.
>>
>>129240114
You are too cute and adorable to get mad at, you're like a puppy
>>
>>129239873
Slavs are actually synonymous of aryans accordjng to genetic studies.

Too bad ive lost it somewhere in my bookmarks

Basically they are whiter than anglos and germanics
>>
>>129239928
>Slavic Work Army

piss off commie.
>>
>>129240338
>imblyign
>>
>>129240286
>>129239873
The Aryans were replaced by Turkic and Mongolic peoples. Slavs were subjugated Turkic and Mongolic peoples, hence their general degradation.
>>
>>129240225
That´s the pure Aryan fenotype
>>
>>129235928
The only true answer. We come from Hyperborea along with all Aryan peoples. Reading Slavjano-Arijskie Vedy right now
>>
>>129240169

LOL, the Saka used the same damn knife with the same damn name. Plus I guess Tactatius was full of shit too. Anyway, there is a small blot of r1a in germany, I think it's Saxon but it could be wendish or something else. We are starting to get off topic here.

My main point, most Germans are not R1a except that small blob, whoever they are. These R1a people were sythians who came to Germany during the historic era and outside of their descentants the Germans and Slavs are not cousins.
>>
>>129240564
Yet slavs have higher rates pf blue eyes and blonde hair.

Also, modern Iranians cluster very closely woth Slovenians and Italians I've noticed
>>
File: blue_eyes_map2.jpg (18KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
blue_eyes_map2.jpg
18KB, 400x394px
>slavs are not white reee

Whiter than you ever will be

T.prussian masterace
(Inb4 baltic iant slav, it is flosest to slava than any other ethnic group and virtual identical in ancient culture)
>>
Just FYI, I'm not even slavic. I do have R1a but from Norway. OP is a total dumbass for thinking slavs are some shitskin. Slavs are way whiter than Germans are.
>>
>>129240564
>Slavs were subjugated Turkic and Mongolic peoples

Dont try to hard aubhuman anglokike

Alava rekt mongols ane turka lime you wiahed to you had

See
Russo-ottoman wars
Battls of Vienna
Poliah lithuanian commonwealth
Entire history of russian empire
>>
>>129240813
>the Saka used the same damn knife with the same damn name
>citation needed
The word seax is Indo-European in origin, same root word as scissors or schizoid, but it is not just a cognate to the tribal name Seaxan, it is the same damn word.

The small bit of R1a is undoubtedly Lutizian, one of the Polabian slavs conquered by the Saxons during the early medieval period.

You have absolutely no evidence for your claims, and in fact there is a perfectly decent explanation (that chunk of R1a right there in eastern Europe moved a bit West during the Migration Period) that youre choosing to ignore for the sake of WE WUZing.
>>
Poles/Germans redpill me on Sorbs
>>
File: 1484246022241.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484246022241.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>129241704
West Slav clay, I can understand what they say.
>>
>>129241837
Are they in danger of being germanized?
>>
>>129240862
>modern Iranians cluster very closely woth Slovenians and Italians I've noticed
First time hearing this, any sources on that?
>>
>>129241222
All of that happened long after the formation of the Muscovite state and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, both of which formed during the late medieval period out of necessity due to the repeated raping of eastern Europe at the hands of Germans, Turks, Scandinavians, and Mongols. The fact is that the Indo-Europeans were entirely replaced by Turks and Mongols some time before the migration period (probably after the Chiongnu migrated West after the Great Wall was built), and Slavs were subjugated by a succession of Turkic warlords arriving from the east and Norse from the north for hundreds of years.
>>
File: Sorbsball.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sorbsball.png
10KB, 500x500px
>>129242009
Yes
>>
>>129241837
Go back far enough and the entirety of Poland was Germanic clay before the migration period.
>>
>>129238623
Polish church will split soon
>>
>>129242146
How related do you think they are to Serbs. I know genetically they're more related to west Slavs but I read somewhere that Balkan Serbs came from "white Serbia" which was located near Germany and the Sorbs refer to their lands as Serbja right?
>>
>>129242458
I heard that too, dunno rly
>>
>>129242293
Germanic people left the place. You can't claim it back
>>
>>129242293
It must become a proper Slavic country because Germans will only infest it with muslims and negros.
>>
>>129241551

>The small bit of R1a is undoubtedly Lutizian, one of the Polabian slavs conquered by the Saxons during the early medieval period.

Could be, still doesn't change that outside of these people, whoever they are: GERMANS AND SLAVS ARE NOT COUSINS. Slavs are not shitskins, Slavs are they Aryans, Germans weren't and as always, OP is a faggot.

>You have absolutely no evidence for your claims, and in fact there is a perfectly decent explanation (that chunk of R1a right there in eastern Europe moved a bit West during the Migration Period) that youre choosing to ignore for the sake of WE WUZing.

I'm not WE WUZing, I'm not a slav, I'm a Norwegian-American. My source on the Sythians settling among the Germans is in Tacitus: Germania. That seems like the simplest explanation for the small bit of R1a.
>>
>>129233815
I know you are memeing, but united russia is actually commies in disguise.
>>
>>129242135
>. The fact is that the Indo-Europeans were entirely replaced by Turks and Mongols some time before the migration period

citation needed.
>>
>>129242135
Germans were subjugated by the romans, as were brits, as were spaniarsa bt moors eaelier in time

So?
Noone cares who won the wirst round spastic.
Everyone cares who won the fight.
And slavs won.
Whites won.
Meds desceded into utteirrelevance and turkics basically were hardcore raped by slavs.

Even bedore the yoke russians
>crushed the turkic khazarians state and desreoyed it FOREVER
>exterminated the pschenegs the most savage turkic teube toe ever exist

After the yoke
>crushed mongols and rendered them an historic atavism FOREVER
>conquered siberia

So you go kill uouself wifh your memr history , butthurt at the fact hes not white retard
>>
>>129238925
They started selling Oreos here, redpill me on them ameribro pls
>>
>>129244026
Don't you dare to eat that shit. It's full of sugar. Are you obese?
>>
>>129244026
>Oreos
What's this? Funny, Germany has very little American food. Maybe Coca Cola and shit like Twix, but that is it.
>>
>>129238627

there was always people around there, like illyrians and thracians in the south, dacian and iranian tribes in the east, as well as celtic and germanic people. they all eventually mixed in and got slavicized
>>
>>129234476
this pretty much
>>
Germans are so much worse than slavs.
>>
>>129236609
Not until you end you gay bromance with Wegry.
>>
>>129244223
No I'm fit I just like sweets
>>
>>129243282
Are you dense? Take a look at central Asia today. Entirely Turkic.
>>
>>129244477
t. vladislav
>>
>>129244936
No I am German.
Just being honest
If you look at /pol/ and politics you can't put Germans above Slavs
>>
>>129236712
>North Slavs

Never heard of those.Slavs living in Scandinavia, Siberia are mostly Russian/East Slavic.
>>
>>129244477
>Germans are so much worse than slavs.
You cannot even distinguish a Germanic and a Slav on the street here, let alone when you speak to them. How can Germanics be worse?
>>
>>129236609
Stfuu

Thd glorious Czar can unite all slavs. Only him

Imperial russi was the only country to stdice for pan-slavism on a political basis.

Oy the ateongest slav can lead and thats Ivan.
So either stfu and bend the knee or perish with fikthy EU cock in your mouth , Mariuzs
>>
>>129244929

So by "entirely replaced," you mean they moved west, not were all killed?
>>
1. Balts are not slavs
2. Slavs are not white
>>
>>129245451
Fuck off bitch, you will never bend us nor break us
>>
>>129232745
The Great Lechite Kingdom
>>
File: 1401608405706.jpg (82KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
1401608405706.jpg
82KB, 466x517px
>>129245669
>finnland speaking about whitness
>>
>>129242851
>Could be
Translation: I dont care bout the facts, I care about LARPing.

>GERMANS AND SLAVS ARE NOT COUSINS
The Germanics formed out of a fusion between the neolithic inhabitants of Denmark and Indo European settlers. The Slavs were part of the Indo European settlement in northeastern europe.

>My source on the Sythians settling among the Germans is in Tacitus: Germania
Youre tremendously retarded to take a secondary account cobbled together from interviews between a Greek propagandist and unknown sources two thousand years ago rather than look at actual historic evidence. It is not the simplest explanation for the R1a because 1. the Saxons were originally from a completely different area than the R1a 2. that area of Germany (east of the Elbe) was abandoned by the Suebi and resettled by Wends, who are predominantly R1a 3. Slavs moving a few kilometers west is a lot simpler than Iranids magically hopping over unrelated groups of people to a tiny bit of east Germany.
>>
>>129237805
>modern ukraine
>modern

Think aagain sweetie ;^)

So basically old russia
>>
WE wuz Sarmatians n shit.
>>
>>129243476
Germanics were never subjugated by the Romans. The Romans abandoned all imperial projects past the Rhine. This isnt a pissing contest, this is about explaining where the
>Slavic inferiority complex
comes from. The answer is historically being subjugated by other groups of people.
>>
>>129244396
I know. It has lead to genetic convergence, not genetic drift.
>>
>>129245518
Replaced as in Central Asia is ethnically non Indo European, when it once was. I guess the Germans in eastern Europe werent replaced by Poles and Russians by your logic because most were driven off the land, not killed.
>>
>>129246110
West germans were subjugated

And no, jusr repearing your fallacioua thesis twics doesnt constitute an argument, fucking faggot.

Ive already refuted your bullshit by pointing out how slavw rekt every non white around them and hou keep acting like you didnt hear and parrot the same ahit all over again

Kill yourself buddhurtboi

>i was given a pass by the local slavic qt at school slavs reeee
L
>>
File: Poland 9.jpg (254KB, 865x966px) Image search: [Google]
Poland 9.jpg
254KB, 865x966px
>>129246110
>Slavic inferiority complex

That has to be that kike psychology.
>>
>>129246110
Germans were subjagated by the Huns
>>
>>129246731
You've written Turks wrong.
>>
>>129233656
Kind of looks like a dude
>>
>The Germanics formed out of a fusion between the neolithic inhabitants of Denmark and Indo European settlers. The Slavs were part of the Indo European settlement in northeastern europe.

Wrong. The Germanics were a fusion of neolithic inhabitants (haplotype I) and celtic peoples (haplotyle R1b) originating in modern day Alps. This was written in Roman times and modern genetic testing confirms it as Germany is mostly R1b.

>>129245841

Even if it was the Wends, they still ultimately descend from the Scythians.
>>
they're a bunch of subhumans that bred like cockroaches in the early 6th century and moved west and south into Europe from their homeland in Belarus because of several reasons - the two main reasons being that Central Europe and the Balkans were depopulated and they were getting their shit kicked in by central Asian nomads.
>>
>>129246978

>descend from Scythians or sarmatians

Somewhat but it's actually the Tatars that descend from them. A lot of them were genocided by Turkics and the few remaining were assimilated by Turkics and Slavs.
>>
>>129247458
>central Asian nomads.

They WERE the central asian nomads, dumbass. The ran the trade on the Silk Road before the Turks displaced them.
>>
>>129246673
>West germans were subjugated
Is not the same as
>Germanics were subjugated
Because the germanics continued, unless the Gauls who were completely conquered and Latinized.

>Ive already refuted your bullshit by pointing out how slavw rekt every non white around them
And Ive already told you how every historic example of this, i.e. Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth and Muscovy, is a product of the late medieval period. Before then there was no genuine nation state of slavic origin outside the Holy Roman empire.

>>129246731
...And the Huns werent Romans. Complete non sequitur.

>>129246978
>Wrong.
You literally re stated what I said and then made it even more incorrect. The Celts did not exist until the 500 BC when the La Tene on the upper Rhine split off from the Hallstatt culture. The Halstatt were Indo Europeans who settled in Bavaria and moved north. They fused with local populations to form the Germanic culture.

>This was written in Roman times
Stop pretending this has any value. The Romans and Greeks were shit historians who believed in one legged eye men and hairy gorilla people.

>Even if it was the Wends, they still ultimately descend from the Scythians.
>geneological fallacy
>>
>>129247458
>in the early 6th century
Slavs were active in that area long before 1500BCE
>>
>>129246682
Its called Poland Syndrome: over the top chauvinism compensating for historic shame. Don't get me wrong, I like Poland, but it's quite ridiculous.
>>
>>129248570
He means that they expanded from that area in the early 6th century. God damn learn how to read.
>>
>>129234476
Hot song. Also I'm an Albo i nth states. There's always that part of me that wants to hate you guys because "war etc." But then I watch shit like this and I think, "Jesus, we are the fucking same...". And then I read comments on youtube and think "Jesus, we are all retarded...."

>Serb-FUC you GYPSY SIPTAR mongolian mother fucxxx hahaha i rape your daddi boY hole mama sister cunt
>Albo-You fuck fux fuc bitch ass neeger bitch I kill u, Albanaia cum to get you lolol We kill you all make beeby!
>>
File: 1497007296465.jpg (832KB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
1497007296465.jpg
832KB, 1658x2468px
we can into banter yes
>>
File: he.jpg (72KB, 483x569px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
72KB, 483x569px
>>129236609
>Poles will unite
>>
File: Slavation.jpg (538KB, 1680x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Slavation.jpg
538KB, 1680x1500px
>>129238548
Here the original.
>>
>>129248830
Slavs were from Poland over belarus and further souths extended 1500BCE, 6th century they simpls were named by ancient scholars for the first time you pleb.

http://www.ancient.eu/Slavs/
>>
>>129248362

I don't consider the Celts to be indo-European, technically speaking. They speak an indo-European language but this lingusitic not genetic. Originally they spoke a language related to the Basque's. The Hallstat culture was the origin of the Celts and are a Eurasian people, not an Indo-European one. (ie, R1a is in India, where R1b is not, hence R1b is non-indo but still european).
>>
File: 1495731893280.jpg (50KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
1495731893280.jpg
50KB, 480x466px
>>129236609

Waiting for that day, but V6 is a good start. =)
>>
>>129249152
>th century they simpls were named by ancient scholars
Because they started to come into contact with other cultures around that time period. Just as the first historical account of Germanics is 200 BC when the Cimbri invaded Gaul for the first time. I'm gonna keep shitting on you because you're just so fucking stupid and can't read English.
>>
File: četnik.jpg (7KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
četnik.jpg
7KB, 195x200px
>>129235640

>> they aren't a hivemind

Our diversion worked boys!
>>
File: 1496949972389.jpg (227KB, 825x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496949972389.jpg
227KB, 825x1024px
>>129232745
South Slavs in a nutshell.
>>
File: IMG_2517.png (312KB, 677x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2517.png
312KB, 677x355px
>>129232745
They took over all the areas that were devastated by Huns, that says everything
>>
>>129248362
>And Ive already told you how every historic example of this, i.e. Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth and Muscovy, is a product of the late medieval period.
>1000s
>late medieval period
Kill yourself hamaterwheeling sorry ass ffaggot
In the early medievals slavs already had their own state and began kicking ass
The khazarian state was desfeoying in the early 900 by Knyaz Sviatoslav already

So your whole thesis is a giant historical decwption based on feigned ignorance bred out of your own personal subjective isses with the slavic people
>>
File: chrobata-krakow.jpg (289KB, 1155x879px) Image search: [Google]
chrobata-krakow.jpg
289KB, 1155x879px
>>129235640
>eventually becoming the Croats
we were always called by that name

The Alanian Croats must have ruled the Dniester Slavic lands for some time.
They could have married some of the local Slavic chiefs to make their authority legal.
The name Croats gained among the Slavs the sacral importance since it was connected
with the victory over the Goths and their yoke shaken off.

Mayorov A.V. - Great Croatia: Ethnogenesis and the Early History of the Slavs of the Carpathian Region
Saint Petersburg State University 2006
>>
>>129237805
citing wikipedia as a sauce

you lazy fuck
>>
>>129249567

I've finally figured out that he is just trolling us.
>>
>>129249393
>bred like cockroaches in the early 6th century and moved west and south into Europe from their homeland in Belarus
=till then only active in Belarus
=wrong

They might have moved further south at that point but they already had an old culture in todays northern and eastern europe.

But it's nice that you're at least proud of speaking one single language. More power to you, my burger friend.
>>
>>129249477
>balkans
>slavs
No

They have foo mauch admixture

When were talking slavs we mean Polacks and Russkis (beloruasians ans faggotrussiana qka hohols included therein )the bestest of slavs ob viously

Czechs and Slovenes are mid tier slavs
>>
>>129249331
>They speak an indo-European language but this lingusitic not genetic.
Ah, so you ARE completely retarded. The word Indo European explicitly designates a linguistic construct, not a racial one. Language is the metric of culture and cultural influence, not genetics.
>>
>>129249947
yeah czechs have a lot of germanic genes, and balkans have done too much inbreeding with the mudslimes because they're at the gates, same goes for russia
>>
>>129236609
Oh boy, this is shemitah all over again
>>
>>129249393
T. I was pushed into bathroom stalls by a Ivan the Chad

Stay mad faggot
>>
>>129249971

The Indo-European is a linguistic construct, but the people who spoke the Proto-Indo-European language are not. We don't know what they called themselves, which is why I was using Aryan to not confuse you. The speakers of Proto-Indo-European were r1a people.

Sorry to all the Eurobros here for this guy. (((American Education))) is not a meme.
>>
>>129249567
>In the early medievals slavs already had their own state and began kicking ass
Like what? Name one. The Kievan Rus was a state created by the Rurikids, a norse dynasty. I dont have any issues with "the slavic people," as if it is a nation (it isnt) and not a linguistic grouping.
>>
dunno, but i'm a bit slavic ;D
>>
>>129250303

muh Norse dynasty

WE WAZ KANGZ!
>>
>>129237041
>>129239427
Ukrainians are Russians.
>>
>>129247723

>Slavs
>Scythians

[citation needed]

Slavs were not fair in comparison to Scythians. Greek accounts on Slavs have them as ruddy in skin either being blue or brown eyed with red or dark brown hair while Scythians were characterized as white skinned, blonde or auburn hair and green or blue eyes.
>>
>>129232745
thats not for you to know until the time comes, nemec
>>
>>129250129
>russia
Wrong

Read ang getenic study on the genetic composition of ethnic russians
They actually didnt interbed with mongols or tatars or whatever at all.
Todays coalburners are another issue
>>
File: 1485235707061.jpg (18KB, 480x382px) Image search: [Google]
1485235707061.jpg
18KB, 480x382px
>>129250174
Funny you mention that: the only Russian guy I knew was a 5 foot tall guy named Max who everyone hated.
>>
File: 1469890554464.jpg (91KB, 619x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1469890554464.jpg
91KB, 619x1110px
>>129250518
Half Poles half Russians
>>
>>129249681
WE
>>
>>129249947
Technically, Turkman rape babies were taken as janissaries so it's not likely they stayed.... except maybe in Bosnia.

But the only Balkans that weren't affected by any Muslims are Croats and Slovenes. We're probably the one pure south slavs.
>>
>>129248922
>i am actually founder of the studio, not sure it will help
cracks me up every time
>>
>>129250609
Not really, Ukrainians are just Russians.

Kiever Rus was Russians, and they never were Poles. Ukraine is 100% Russian clay.
>>
>>129248570

Wrong. Slavs had always been east of the Vistula until the 6th century. Slavs probably migrated the same way as Lombards. They saw greener pastures when they were in the service of the Huns in Europe.
>>
>>129250772
They are the borderline
>>
>>129250626
>meme
http://www.kroraina.com/varia/knigi_pdf/majorov_veilkaja_horvatija.zip
>>
Where is that Canadian Chetnik shitposter?
>>
>>129250530

Greeks never mentioned the Slavs.
>>
>>129250910
They never were a borderline, Its a meme that was created because country was named borderland by communists and austro-hungarian empire
>>
Thry leik vdka https://youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
>>
>>129249681

Croats and Serbs were Iranic tribes from Pakistan (not Scythians) that migrated in Ukraine through the caucus. Intermarried with Slavs and won important battles to maintain name dominance. I solved your historical dilemma on why you're still called Serbs/Croats today.
>>
>>129251089

Byzantine Greeks did.
>>
>>129250303
>created by the rurikids
Yes because 10-15 people just come over and "create a state within a year

Just jeck yourself ignoramus.

Arab merchants remarked how the pagan rus (predcessor) to the kievan rus was the land of a hudred cities .

Slavs had an already existing culture and infrastructure they invited rurik to rule because they recognized their eternal slavic infighting is a problem

Take vladimir the founder of the first russian state
He was less than 1/4th norse , Son of Svyayoslav (half norse half slavic) and Malyusha (slavic ) nd his successors less than that. The whole norse bloodline was diluted wihin a a couple of decades

So the assuption that le vikangz founded kievan rus is a plain lie
>>
>>129250246
>Indo-European is a linguistic construct
Yes it is. And we judge whether a culture was derived from Indo-European on its linguistic content, not whether the populations contain the R1a marker in high frequency. You said
>I don't consider the Celts to be indo-European, technically speaking
which is ABSURD. You then contradicted yourself, admitting Indo-European is indeed a linguistic construct and not a genetic one, before moving the goalpost to proto-Indo-European, which would have you resort entirely to conjecture because whatever this group was is lost to history as thousands of years of back-and-forth migration across the Ukrainian plain has more or less erased them.

>Sorry to all the Eurobros here for this guy. (((American Education))) is not a meme.
God you are such a fucking cuck.
>>
>>129251385

>implying ancient greeks writing about the sythians and byzantines writing about the slavs are the same greeks with the same perspectives on color
>>
>>129250463
Yes, it took a foreign group to create a unified state.

>>129251406
It wasnt a dozen people, it was repeated expeditions of hundreds from mainly Sweden. And yes, as youve noted it took a foreign initiative to create a unified state with a national identity in the Rus. You can point to small Slavic duchies, but these are territorial fiefdoms and not nation states.
>>
>>129237292
HUNGARIANS BTFO
>>
>>129251414
>21 poat by this id

Stop it already faggot.
Noone want to hear your irrelevant haitorical rambling that mean absoljtely nothing

How retarded have you be to go back in time BC and mentally masturbate over it.
Noone cares about your hindu shitoleans or anciet SAXA you retard.
Were talking slavs not the geneology of every human race back from the inception of the unjverse
>>
>>129234568
The domestication of horses happened in Ukraine, the wheel was invented by the Indo-Aryans who used the first chariots in central asia who later spread to europe, northern india, and other parts of central asian, created hinduism, Sanskrit, and Buddhism. Blonde hair and blue eyes mutated in Ukraine too. The Indo-Aryans were characterized by the r1a haplotype. They were the early ancestors of western europeans.
>>
>>129251414

Nigger, I'm talking about a race of people, which is R1a people. They were the original speakers of Proto-Indo-European, which were called the Aryan people up until everyone got butthurt over Hitler. So I'm talking about the race here, not the language. So if some jew (type J), starts speaking English, he's suddenly racially an Indo-European? Fuck off kike.
>>
>>129252051
Lol you are so buttmad because I can stick to a point and argue it using references to specific historical knowledge. Dont bring up the Indo-Europeans if you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>129235640
>They don't have an endgame because they aren't a hivemind the constant fighting between groups of Slavs should illustrate that.
holy shit this explains a lot

expand more on this please.

i wonder why effeminate degenerates like the english formed empires yet the slavs never did, my experience is that slavs are not that ambitious and don't like to bow the knew to anyone - so it's large to form a big enough group
>>
File: Poland_under_Boleslaw_Chrobry.jpg (83KB, 604x384px) Image search: [Google]
Poland_under_Boleslaw_Chrobry.jpg
83KB, 604x384px
>>129251263
> diaspora Cheyenne (Croatia ≠ Serbia)
or
> Ph.D. from S. Petersburg

The name Croats gained among the Slavs the sacral importance since it was connected with the
victory over the Goths
and their yoke shaken off.

Summary
https://www.docdroid.net/XbGdY5K/majorov-velikaja-horvatija.pdf.html
>>
>>129240862
wtf
if you put a group of italians next to the group of slovenes, you’d see the difference instantly. The facial features are different.
>>
>>129252683

I agree. Slovenes look like a fellow Aryans, while Italians look like jews.
>>
>>129252080
>R1a people
Population≠people.

>which were called the Aryan people up until everyone got butthurt over Hitler
Which is just as arbitrary as Indo European, considering they didnt call themselves that.

>So I'm talking about the race here, not the language
Then be specific and dont make retardedly incorrect statements like Saxons WUZ ARYNZ N SHIET.

>So if some jew (type J), starts speaking English, he's suddenly racially an Indo-European?
Not some Jew, an entire population. For example, Yiddish is technically a Middle German dialect. Language tells you about culture, not genetics.
>>
>>129251783
It were literally dozens of people
Rurik his relatives and aoms nobilty

The hudreds of varangiang warriors were used as as cannon fodder by slavic commanders because slavic warriors were to precious to spare, funny enough.

They were put into the first lines where theyd die most definitely

So much for le nordic dominance meme.

Norsemen also were mercilessly assimilated as they had to speak old slavic and adopt local customs and later religion

Again I point to the rulers at the time after rurik, best iloustreted by Vladimir, the actual founder of russia
80% slav

Masacred Rogwald , a nkrse who got a whole slavic city Polotzk as GIBS, and raped his daughter and killed her parents

So kuch for nordjc WE WUzery
>>
>>129232745
Slavs are a language group, not race. What your map shows is spread of language, not genetics.
>>
>>129252555
Protestantism and Calvinism vs Christianity

Simple as that
>>
>>129251690

You might be retarded anon.
>>
>>129252555
>my experience is that slavs are not that ambitious and don't like to bow the knew to anyone - so it's large to form a big enough group

We like it comfy. Why rule the world and deal with all that shit if you have beautiful women, great clay and nice vodka? Have a good life. No need to compensate.
>>
>>129252905
Now youre just complaining about the norse. Lmao nice job fitting the butthurt belt stereotype.
>>
>>129252906

>Slavs are a language group, not race. What your map shows is spread of language, not genetics.

Genetics in the area mapped have been unchanged since ancient times according to tests on burials. But people are all butthurt about it, when I pointed it out.
>>
>>129252555
>formed empires yet the slavs never did

>what is the russian empire

Imlressive historical skillz there sheepfuckerbro
>>
>>129248848
>Also I'm an Albo in the states
Is my pizza ready?
>>
>>129232745
A lot of them are assimilated Iranians, namely the scythians
Aryan brothers
>>
>>129239427
>>>129237041
>This is why Ukraine is not truly united.
> Because you associate yourself only with your own region.

Right - a country that can't unite is like Afghanistan...ripe for perpetual attacks.
>>
>>129250631
I don’t think so. We may have avoided the Turks, but there were Illyrians and Celts who lived here before slavs arrived. Germanic people also left a print on our gene code, increasingly more through time.
>>
File: cunts.png (57KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
cunts.png
57KB, 919x737px
>>129253143
>>
>>129253132
>Genetics in the area mapped have been unchanged since ancient times
By this logic the R1a haplogroup was already extant in Eastern Europe before Indo European migration. Therefore you cant equate the two.
>>
>>129253282

>Implying that the shit going in in Ukraine has nothing to do with America and Russia's dick swinging contest.
>>
>>129253100
>burger
>being an utter moron

Classical

Im not complaining about the norswmen.
Im pointing out the norsemen founded the first slavic state fallacy
>>
Jesus was Slavic.
>>
>>129253350

Yes you can, if that was the original homeland and it spread into India from there. Ukraine has the highest genetic diversity of R1a, so is the likely point of origin. All known variants of R1a are either existent in Ukrainian population or a descendant of one.
>>
File: IMG_1389.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>129232745
The came from Sukablayat Space.
Their endgoal is the Gopnikisation of the Multiverse. They are realted to Bogdan the Vodkaking from plannet Adidas.
>>
File: White.png (132KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
White.png
132KB, 800x888px
>>129251385
Constantine VII?
in De Administrando Imperio recounts in 30th chapter "ancient Croatia, also called "white", is still unbaptized to this day, as are also its neighboring Serbs... plundered by the Franks and Turks and Pechenegs...", while in 31st chapter "the Croats at that time were dwelling beyond Bagibareia (usually considered Bavaria),

Other sources suggest that Croats in the 10th century lived between Moravians and Czechs on Upper Elbe, as well in Galicia in the vicinity of Kievan Rus
>>
>>129232745
The slavs are the most stupid, delusional, and genetically retarded people.
Russia is the only country retarded enough to adopt communism and want to forcefully spread it around. And the other slavs are stupid enough to seek the best slavic country in Russia.

It's good that Poles are slavic only by the language.
>>
>>129232745
>Mongolia
>Rape
>Mongolians
>>
>>129252611
>probably
>could have
>are considered
nigger this is horseshit
>>
File: 1496482454190.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496482454190.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>129253752
Wat
>>
>>129253752

>implying that the (((communists))) were russian slavs and not russian jews.
>>
>>129232745
Huns. They did not disappear
>>
>>129253433
>flag > argument
Here is you whining about the norse:
>It were literally dozens of people (wrong)
>varangiang warriors were used as as cannon fodder
>So much for le nordic dominance meme
>Norsemen also were mercilessly assimilated
>Masacred Rogwald , a nkrse who got a whole slavic city Polotzk as GIBS, and raped his daughter and killed her parents
>So kuch for nordjc WE WUzery

A fallacy would be saying the Rus was a Norse nation because the founders were norse. I did not say this. The Rus adopted a unique east slavic/Orthodox culture over time, but this was after the state was created by the Varangians. Its not like the Norse left no cultural influence, its actually quite prominent in, for example, Novgorod.
>>
>>129232745
>slav sauce

Modern day ukraine and poland.

>related to

Depends. North slavs(russians) mixed with germanics and scythians who may or may not have been slavs themselves. Balkan slavs mixed with thracians, greeks, turks, dacians, romans.

>endgame

Become the third rome after the West has fallen.
>>
>>129236712
Iranians were never genetically Arabized on a large scale. Even Iran's Islam is basically Sassanid paganism held over.
>>
>>129253809
Atlest our king wasn't French

purebloodbrit
>>
>>129253884
When you hear a Pole talk, always remember that it's not actually him speaking, it's his victim complex.
>>
File: 3rd century BC Slav.jpg (3MB, 6264x2986px) Image search: [Google]
3rd century BC Slav.jpg
3MB, 6264x2986px
>>129253132
Slavs are of different races. Early Russians, Ukrainian, Slovenes, Poles are related more than others.
>>
>>129253915
Implying communism would ever be created if Russians weren't retarded and made an opposition
>>
>>129254049
The thing is, I'm a Polak. It's just the most retarded collection of worths on this board atm.
>>
>>129254111

Yeah they got jewed. But you are getting jewed with the (((EU))) and don't even know it yet. Prepare your anus for kebab cultural enrichment.
>>
>>129254021
lol someone's salty

Guess I hit a nerve there
>>
File: d2b04857.jpg (355KB, 1024x1306px) Image search: [Google]
d2b04857.jpg
355KB, 1024x1306px
>>129239481
>>
>>129253974
>Third Rome
Literally WE GUNNA BE KANGZ. I'll be impressed when Slavs stop drinking long enough to salvage their current societies.
>>
>>129254111
Communism was created by a german kike, Pierog. Communism was and is used in a shitton of countries besides russia and last time I checked no Polak actually would think of russia as their Messiah. Also Polaks are the purest Slavs there are.

Good god. kys larping Kraukau-nigger.
>>
>>129254301
not really
>>
>>129253326
Technically Slavs migrates in places that Germanics left behind when they started moving west. Celts are non-existent at that point as well as Illyrians who were further south.

Meanwhile, Carantania existed in places of today's Austria.
>>
>>129242135
Last time I checked PLC was a close ally to holy roman empire for centuries. HRE itself was extremely incompetent until Prussia came along. HRE was too busy inbreeding ( ref to Habsburgs ) so they did not rape anyone on the east, maybe with the exception of Bohemia.

Also, I am not expecting that you would know what Bohemia is, you are american and you have got american education.. so yeah.
>>
>>129253182
20 more minutes. Need to finish yelling at my wife and smoking a cigarette
>>
File: eumheight.jpg (140KB, 956x637px) Image search: [Google]
eumheight.jpg
140KB, 956x637px
>>129254395
>Literally WE GUNNA BE KANGZ
Top kek I'm stealing that
>>
>>129254386
Looks like the lokal germans desu.
>>
>>129232745
>Where did they come from?
apparently all slavs have their roots in Syberia
>What is their endgoal?
same as yours
>Who are they related to?
I don't know - Asians maybe?
>>
File: Europa_Germanen_50_n_Chr.png (1MB, 1280x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Europa_Germanen_50_n_Chr.png
1MB, 1280x2100px
>>
>>129244026
they're just generic cookies. I don't know what's there to go crazy about. I never understood the Oreo hype of Americans.
>>
>>129254386
This is why Slav beaten your country (1760 russia took berlin , 1945 russia took berlin)
>>
>>129253143
Anglo education, what the fuck do you expect? Knowledge? lmao
>>
>>129254637

If you are going back to Siberia, then all slavs are related to every western european, eastern european (save the finns) and Native Americans. Pretty sure he wasn't talking about 12,000 years before now.
>>
File: 1494819165734.jpg (176KB, 1374x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1494819165734.jpg
176KB, 1374x1031px
>>129232745
the jews created slavs in laboratories to lower the general iq of the teutonic races
>>
>>129254800
mass vs. class
>>
File: top kek.jpg (61KB, 1435x301px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
61KB, 1435x301px
>>129254598
>>
>>129254578
>HRE was too busy inbreeding ( ref to Habsburgs ) so they did not rape anyone on the east
The fuck are you on? The Holy Roman Empire managed to Germanize all of what is now eastern Germany, Pomerania, Prussia, the Baltics, carinthia, etc. in a decentralized fashion. The Lithuanians were the only ones to resist, and managed to carve out the borderlands with Russia before forming a personal union under the Jagiellons.

>you are american and you have got american education
What the fuck do you know? I have an international baccalaureate diploma. I am at least three times more historically literate than you.
>>
File: dMfQ1bt.jpg (64KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
dMfQ1bt.jpg
64KB, 1280x853px
>>129255076
quantity has a quality of its own
>>
>>129254894
Ok, from "newer" history, recently scientists found great- great /Pol/ack in Karelia. His remains have 8 thousands years.
>>
>>129254637
>apparently all slavs have their roots in Syberia
We are native to our land.
>>
>>129237292
OK. So, R1a-Z280 are Slavs, R1a-M458 and R1s-L664 are mix of Slavs and Germanics.
R1b-U106 are Germanics. But what's up with R1a-Z284?
R1b- S116 are Gallo-Germans (Depends on a subgroup)
J2a are obviously Mediterranean/ upper Middle Easterns.
We always knew that Albanians are sandniggers.
But,
Whats up with l1 and I2?
What. The. Fuck.
>>
>muh height
>>
>>129255470
Proto Yuropoors.
>>
>>129234568
>Slavs are *close cousins of* the true Aryans

>>129252078
Don't confuse inventions in geographical Ukraine during the time it was occupied by Aryans(sensu stricto, ie Iranics and Poos), with anything from geographical Ukraine during the time it was occupied by Slavs. The Slavs didn't get there until they already were forming states.

Also, the wheel may have been invented elsewhere(middle east). It's the lightweight spoked wheel that the early Aryans(Iranics and Poos) definitely invented.

Now to deal with a retard:
>>129252080
>Nigger, I'm talking about a race of people, which is R1a people.
That's not a race, it's merely a haplogroup. You desperately need to talk less and read more.
>They were the original speakers of Proto-Indo-European
No, the R1A haplogroup was highly represented among Yamnaya people. It doesn't define them.
>which were called the Aryan people up until everyone got butthurt over Hitler.
We don't know what they called themselves. The only Indo-Europeans that we know for sure have called themselves Aryan for a long time are the Aryans in the correct sense of the word, ie Poos and Iranics.
>So I'm talking about the race here, not the language.
No you aren't. If you wish to talk about race, talk about race, instead of talking about a vague assemblage of linguistic ideas and haplogroups. You are embarrassingly uninformed here and can't even say what you mean to say.
>So if some jew (type J), starts speaking English, he's suddenly racially an Indo-European? Fuck off kike.
If he assimilated totally as an Anglo and no longer has Jewish identity, then he's Indo-European because ethnicity is not controlled by genotype. Ethnicity is not race. Completely different ideas.

You need to fucking read more, pic related
>>
File: 9780520228733.jpg (6KB, 186x279px) Image search: [Google]
9780520228733.jpg
6KB, 186x279px
>>129255612
>You need to fucking read more, pic related
>>
>>129232745
Looks like an anus.
>>
File: Jimmies.jpg (6KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmies.jpg
6KB, 247x204px
>>129253869

>(You)
or
> Ph.D. from S. Petersburg Uni
>>
>>129255470
>But what's up with R1a-Z284?

I'm R1a-Z284, my grandfather came from Norway. We both have blond hair, blue eyes, tall height and look like we just stepped out of a Nazi propaganda poster.

Also, We WUZ VIKANZ!
>>
>>129255279
in some respects.
>>
>>129255612
I'm glad at least one other anon here understands haplogroups and ethnolinguistics. So much for >burger education
>>
>>129232745
They were the original white people that invented boats and were able to set sail to all different parts of Europe.
>>
>>129255813
good that your gramps emigrated before scandis mutated into giant pussies
>>
>>129232745
We come from God
We are everywhere
We Are legion

You think the Jews control everything
But who controls the Jews?
We do.
>>
File: warsaw_by_bogdan_mrk-d8vmzvf.jpg (2MB, 1920x1056px) Image search: [Google]
warsaw_by_bogdan_mrk-d8vmzvf.jpg
2MB, 1920x1056px
>>129232745
the future mustard race

after the first race war in 2039 the polish liberators will help rebuild the german state out of pity, along with some other western european countries; you will be given intermarium gibs

you will beg us to let you become a member of our union, but we will never fully trust you enough to allow that

despite that, having a surname ending with -ski will be considered "cool" across the entire solar system

white germans will apply for visas to move into intermarium but we will only pick the best of you
>>
>>129232745
>What is their endgoal?
I dunno bro. Hitting the gym then going to smoke some weed.
>>
>>129255470
>[haplogroup] is [ethnicity]
nope, it's not that simple. haplogroups arose much earlier than today's ethnicities.
>>
>>129253972
I named historical fact, you can cname it whining about muh beloved nordics whatever

The norsemen did not xreate the kievan rus.

I rsfuted this 5 losts ago.
It existed prior as the pagan Rus and vangarians were invited by the slavw themselves to amemd the infighting.I also bought up Bladimir, who was 80% slavic and the real founder of the kieven rus by bringing it to ACTUAL power and laying thd groundwork for the russian Empire
From start to finish a slavic initiative and slavic achievement.

That the vangarians were part of russian history i dont dispute. But that THEY came and "created" the kievan rus is oversimplified pseudohistorical bullcrap.

Hereby my exchange with you ended. No poi t in arguing with somekne who doesnt adress the points you make and just parrots his original thesis into infinity in the light of rebuttal over and over ahain
Literally
>lalalalaala cant hear you lalalalaam
>>
File: 8534-680-4pdd5-a.jpg (38KB, 419x467px) Image search: [Google]
8534-680-4pdd5-a.jpg
38KB, 419x467px
>>129255255
you do realise that germanization of eastern europe by HRE stopped somewhere around 14-15th century? last time HRE expanded east was at the end of 18th century.
yeah " raping "
>>
>>129256111
kek, we can only hope polskabro
>>
>>129255801
his theory isn't even listed on wikipedia as one of the possible. how do you expect me to believe in something one nigger adapted to his sole speculations? i mean it obviously isn't relevant among historians, so why even bother with it
>>
>>129239427
How much per post? Be honest
>>
>>129256111
w-will we go into space? I would call that new domain spacePol.
>>
File: PJM_1264_01_0.jpg (482KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
PJM_1264_01_0.jpg
482KB, 1200x862px
>>129254730
But just because Germans migrated west, doesn't mean all eastern Europe became Slavic. Most of that area became empty. And during the mid ages it was resettled by Germans. The few Slavs living there integrated into German society for economic advantages.
>>
>>129255930
If there's only two of us here(didn't check the whole thread) then are we really dispelling any >burger education stereotypes?
>>
>>129255612

If he assimilated totally as an Anglo and no longer has Jewish identity, then he's Indo-European because ethnicity is not controlled by genotype. Ethnicity is not race. Completely different ideas.

Take your (((boasian antropology))) meme elsewhere jew shill. Ethnicity and culture is a product of genotype.
>>
File: horse_wheel_language.jpg (16KB, 226x346px) Image search: [Google]
horse_wheel_language.jpg
16KB, 226x346px
>>129255705
I found pic-attached pretty interesting.
(You have to share the author's mild ocd though.)
>>
File: Pavle-jurisic-sturm.jpg (132KB, 590x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pavle-jurisic-sturm.jpg
132KB, 590x768px
>>129242009
They are Germanized
>>129242458
We basically call them Serbs from Lusatia (Lužički Srbi) and they also call them selves Serbs (Serby, Serbja)
De Administrando Imperio says that we were the same people. There are even some cool legends about separation of two brothers,sons of Serbian prince (Ruler of White Serbia) and that one of the brothers went south (to Byzantine Empire) with half of their people and the other one stayed.

Also this very cool Sorbian guy volunteered in Serbian Army in several wars, one of which was the WW1
>>
>>129232745
Fuck off commie
>>
>>129250518
Russia has many races since 16th century.
>>
>>129253721
even today, one of the most popular surnames in Slovakia is Horvath
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Europe#Slovakia
>>
>>129256154
>>[haplogroup] is [ethnicity]
>nope, it's not that simple. haplogroups arose much earlier than today's ethnicities.

All counties are memes started by jews to enslave you. Haplotypes are the true racial and ethnic groupings.
>>
>>129253412
It doesn't contradict what he said. They both exploit Ukraine's weakness.
It's harder to swing your dick over a strong and united country.
>>
>>129256228
Sigh. Let me spell this out for you.

1. Slavs have always had a loose tribal society. This carried on until the 19th century in Russia in the myr collective household farming society.
2. Tribal societes tend toward intermittent warfare, as one would expect.
3. Norsemen had been crossing the Dnieper for centuries by this point to trade, raid, and hire themselves out as mercenaries to the Byzantines.
4. At some point a family of these Norsemen gained control of Kiev, founding the Kievan Rus. The word Rus is of probable Scandinavian origin.
5. We have no evidence that the Rurikids were invited by the Slavs. This is a national myth (i.e. likely propaganda) and should not be treated as historic fact at face value.
>>
File: wheel_etc.jpg (34KB, 430x268px) Image search: [Google]
wheel_etc.jpg
34KB, 430x268px
>>129255612
The main evidence for timing of horse domestication, waggons, yokes and wheels, vs. fragmentation of proto-Indo-European into proto-slavic etc is linguistic.
>>
PIKU MATERI!
>>
File: PSM.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
PSM.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>129256111
Nice Trips, but polan cant into space
Maybe you can hitch a ride on one of indias shit missiles
Worry about the EU, not space
>>
>>129256154
Still, Albanians are sandniggers.
>>
>>129256698
>SLAV
>COMMIE
Just

You know that the eternal kraut basically imported Lenin literally in a fucking secret trainwagon under shroud of the night and and gave him millions to weaken russia right

You know marx was a german jew?

Without the etenral kraut communism wouldnt exist
>>
>>129256898
Y-DNA haplogroup only traces the origin of 1/46th of your genome.
>>
File: 1495290887959.png (133KB, 807x561px) Image search: [Google]
1495290887959.png
133KB, 807x561px
>serbia
>slav

RE......

>our system thinks your post is spam
>>
>>129239427
You say Crimea is yours yet you do anything in your power to make their lives miserable, like cutting of electricity in winter, or stopping food imports. Russia actually help Crimeans and treats them like citizens. Sends food and medicine to Donbas. There is like 4 million Ukrainian living and working in Russia, sending money back home. Russians treat Ukrainians like brothers but you do everything to hurt them. You block Russian channels and social media websites. What are you afraid of, the truth? Enjoy your life of suffering, but at least you got visa free entry to EU now.
>>
>>129256483
The longobards are there, a lot of other germanic tribes as well, the emphasis was on germanics taking over the place.
>>
>>129256971

What about the archeogenetic studies, he mentioned in that book?

Is that liguistic evidence too?
>>
>>129256273
The HRE was largely defunct by the Renaissance period. It is precisely during the 14th and 15th century that you see the formation of powerful Polish/Lithuanian states. You are just trivializing the huge amounts of expansion that I just listed, which of course is not an argument.
>>
>>129256670
>Cool legends
That is not a legend,that is what is written in DAi,and a German dude thinks that the unknown Archon is the son of Dervan,who was some Sorb ruler during Samo's empire.
>>
>>129256552
It is ironic because they are the ones attempting to use the meme on us, funnily enough.
>>
File: nn.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>129257013
>Worry about the EU, not space

>pic rel
.. there is something to worry about from the EU
>>
>>129232745
Secretly they're all Zombies. nobody told you that. nobody said "slavic people are zombies" in school.
>>
>>129257165
Weakest part of the book. This may just be because the author has a thing about bit-wear and comparative linguistics.
>>
>>129237292
Aryan literally comes from Aries ( 2000 BC - 1 AD ) . Ended with the Christcucks
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age#The_Age_of_Aries_.28The_Arian_Age.29
>>
>>129242135
Turks have more Slav genes than Slavs have Turk genes, that being said Slavs have no Turk genes. Turks aren't related to us, they are own race, mixture of Asian, Arabic and European. We are only European and have no Asian relatives. Hungarians are more related to Asians, by language and faces and are pretty white.
>>
>>129257181
> You are just trivializing the huge amounts of expansion that I just listed, which of course is not an argument.

I am trivializing this whole "raping" argument
>>
>>129256945
>This carried on until the 19th
that's just pure bullshit
>>
>>129238912
Jealousy
>>
>>129257392
Cigany education
>>
>>129257397
I am not arguing about genes here, just the impact of historical events on the minds of the people. Of course the Turks are more Slavic than vice versa, over 3 million Slavs were captured and enslaved by the Crimean Khanate alone between the 14th and 17th centuries, which about a quarter of the African slaves shipped to the New World. You cant tell me this level of suffering doesnt have an lasting effect on the psyche of a people
>>
>>129256945
>4. At some point a family of these Norsemen gained control of Kiev, founding the Kievan Rus. The word Rus is of probable Scandinavian origin.
Absoltely no proof for any of your claim
Butthurt blank statements politically motivated as to not give these damn slavs any credit of their own history
>5. We have no evidence that the Rurikids were invited by the Slavs. This is a national myth (i.e. likely propaganda) and should not be treated as historic fact at face value.

We have actually.
The fucking only historian to fell us about the creation of the kievan rus actually.
Nestor his name. 1000something years ago
Thus making your thesis the myth and the cooperation and power exchange between slavs and neighboring norsemen the historical fact

So you exposed yousslf as an utter historical ignoramus who has spouted pure bred bullcrap over the course of this entire thread

Neck youself my mens
>>
>>129257113
many ukrainians are just stupid and delusion
after the coup, war and trade deal with EU, united country ended

now people stopped to obey laws and care about own profit, because they are waiting country to close, like old bankrupt company

all this was predictable and they were told not to make shit in 2013
>>
>>129236519
You post painting, but then when was is painted? 21st century?
>>
>>129232745
Slavs are descendants of Iranians (Persians) who moved north or west into the European continent.
>>
File: s.png (218KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
218KB, 1024x683px
>>129256670
sadly sorbs seem to be dying off
>>
>>129257702
The Myr (peasant collective) continued on in Russia until the peasants were emancipated by Tsar Alexsandr II in 1861. Is is embarrassing to get this repeatedly proven wrong?
>>
>>129257825
In past there were no human rights, you didn't have babies with conquerors, you killed or sterilized.
>>
>>129256304
>his theory isn't even listed on wikipedia
wikipedia,

why is this bothering you? why you feel threatened by this?
Half his book are sources and references,
reviewed by peers.
>>
File: hjihgbiuv.jpg (40KB, 700x210px) Image search: [Google]
hjihgbiuv.jpg
40KB, 700x210px
>>129257891
>now people stopped to obey laws and care about own profit, because they are waiting country to close, like old bankrupt company

This happend to Rome, then to PLC and now to Ukraine
>>
File: 51sVDBMmEkL.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51sVDBMmEkL.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>129242135
>Indo-Europeans were entirely replaced by Turks and Mongols some time before the migration period
Not entirely. Some tribes and clans of Scythian/Saka/Sarmatian types lived on under Turkic rulers in vast multi-ethnic confederacies, for example among the Huns, the Avars, etc. And it should be considered as part of the Eurasian migration period rather than before.

>>129243282
>citation needed.
Pic related plus the next pic related
>>
File: 9780813506272-us.jpg (40KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
9780813506272-us.jpg
40KB, 353x500px
>>129258243
>the next pic related

If any of you want to learn in detail about this stuff, read both of these books and start cross-correlating the names, and filtering out stuff that's too weakly supported/apocryphal.
>>
>>129258134
if it was relevant the people would know about it
i'm not feeling threatened a bit, since it's you who're trying to push some unverified and unaccepted theories
>>
>>129257869
Look at what the primary chronicle says.
>According to the Primary Chronicle, the territories of the East Slavs in the 9th century were divided between the Varangians and the Khazars.
>The Varangians are first mentioned imposing tribute from Slavic and Finnic tribes in 859.
>In 862, the Finnic and Slavic tribes in the area of Novgorod rebelled against the Varangians, driving them "back beyond the sea and, refusing them further tribute, set out to govern themselves."
>The tribes had no laws, however, and soon began to make war with one another, prompting them to invite the Varangians back to rule them and bring peace to the region
They were ruled by foreign invaders before rebelling against them. Oh look, they dont know how to govern themselves, lets invite them back. Thus Rus. Impossible to verify, but once thing is certain is that the Varangians founded the Kievan Rus.
>>
>>129258084
Theres no point in destroying your own property. Slavic women were sold as concubines and sex slaves for centuries. African slaves were just castrated, while Europeans were given higher status and occasionally freed if they converted to Islam.
>>
>>129258016
That's not a tribe, you utter retard. It's a social class.
>>
>>129258243
>>129258403
I'd love to talk more about this stuff, but duty calls. Time to go work :DDDDDDD

fuckin steppes tribes

so fascinating
>>
File: wealth-per-capita-europe.jpg (168KB, 650x596px) Image search: [Google]
wealth-per-capita-europe.jpg
168KB, 650x596px
>>129252078
WE
>>
>>129258756
I never said it was a tribe. It was the Slavic method of societal organization that carried on from earlier times. Peasantry is a social class, the Myr is type of organization structure.
>>
>>129257392
Yes but 2160-0
Now you know why you are Volosi = Taurean people
>>
>>129234568
Slavs and Balts literally come from the brahmin caste.
>>129252555
Just look at history of medieval eastern europe
it's basically Poles+allies vs Russians+ allies and was like that until Poland got partitioned but that never stopped inter-slav hatred
>>
>>129258243
>Not entirely.
I should not have said entirely, but splitting hairs aside you get what I mean.
>>
>>129258684
You read too much Turkish-nigger fantasy novels. Genetic testing has proven that Slavs share no Turkish genes. Portugal/Spain share no Turkish genes. They only share African genes due to their importation of slave niggers, that's been proven many times and can be pinpointed to exact location/town. The only ones who share Turkish genes are Armenians. Why would an army rapist have a child with raped woman? Only Christcucks from 20th century forward had a bright idea of giving birth to child from raped women, nobody before had such a retarded way of thinking. It was common practice to sterilize women or to kick them in belly if nothing else or rape/kill children. Nobody is dumb enough to raise children from raped women, only exception are 21st century muh baby fetus Christian retards.
>>
>>129257822
Don't you know how to read black boy ?
>>
>>129258935
lmao theyre poor because you let Kikes get super uppity and subject half of europe to communism, which has a lingering demoralizing effect on populations.....soon you'll know why hitler wanted all that lebensraum when Intermarium rises and frees Germany for German people because theyre too spineless in their current state to do it themselves
>>
>>129258996
You said that slavic society was tribal in structure till XIX century, which is bullshit and that's what I commented on.
>>
>>129258996
you are wrong in all your claims - from varagians to idk what.

there is no such thing as "myr" or what you created. peasants had imperial organisation, villages payed tax, lowest unit was a village
>>
>>129258485
Paying tribute for a certain amount of time and being ruled are different things.

The scandinavian meme completely falls apart ass soon as you mention that vangarians actually settled on moherfucking mainland russja thus making it that even if they ruled they basically ruled their own land.

The histoical we wuzery pushed by zwedecucks (((historians)))) that scandis created the first russian state is pathetic and that
>WE WUZERY

Culture, language and ethnicity of the rulers of kievan rus of that time proves otherwise.

Mainly slavs and some vangarians did cooperate and form the kievan rus.
Vangarians aeopted the local culture and interbred into extinction . Now we have russkies
Thats it.
All else i politzised pseudohistory

We wuzery is pathetic and should be firmly taken a stand against in all cases, be the perpetrator ar nigger or swedecuck
>>
>>129259264
hes American, theyre literally the worlds largest consumers of cuck porn
>>
>>129259264
Jesus Christ do I need to remind you of my last five statements in every post I make?
>Genetic testing has proven that Slavs share no Turkish genes
Right, which is why I stated the exact opposite.

>Of course the Turks are more Slavic than vice versa, over 3 million Slavs were captured and enslaved by the Crimean Khanate alone between the 14th and 17th centuries

Which confirms the point you made when you said
>Turks have more Slav genes than Slavs have Turk genes, that being said Slavs have no Turk genes.
Because you thought I was somehow saying Slavs were TURKED.

Goddamn eastern Yuroshits are fucking dense.
>>
>>129255255
>The Holy Roman Empire managed to Germanize all of [...]carinthia, etc. in a decentralized fashion.
Not really, no. Most of it happened post 19th century. Carinthia still had a 20%(and likely much higher) Slovene speaking population in 1910 compared to 2% or so today.

Funnily enough the noble Auersperg family was in fact a great supporter of protestant Slovene writers who wrote and printed the first books in Slovene as well as translated the bible in the 16th century.
>>
>>129259928
Name one territory that was Germanified after the 19th century and not before.

Also
>Carinthia still had a 20%(and likely much higher) Slovene speaking population in 1910 compared to 2% or so today.
This is due to modern education and centralization leading to the assimilation of the remaining Slovenes.
>>
>>129259905
hes speaking a language that isnt his own, do you speak any languages other than english?
>>
>>129260237
Don't respond to Canadian posts
Hide Canad--

>hes speaking a language that isnt his own, do you speak any languages other than english?

Wait a second, leaf is actually right this time around!
>>
>>129260237
German and French. The difference is I dont pick arguments with foreign language speakers based on massive assumptions.
>>
>>129238912
why did Shekelgruber hate us?
gee I wonder why
>>
>>129260488
I cringed hard while reading your post.
>>
File: majorov.png (54KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
majorov.png
54KB, 2480x3508px
Yes, obviously this is bothering you...
>>129258416
Accepted by whom? SANU? Wikipedia Scholars?

Sourced work, accepted by Russian academics > peddling shit
>>
>>129240162
This man speaks the truth.

This is also the reason why race-mixing is far more common in Western Europe. Africans feel here more at home than Slavs. They fit right in because the mentality etc and couldn't be happier... then they get some old, ugly 40 year old Germanic hag. Slavs are far less likely to marry a Germanic woman, simply because the DNA is too exotic, as opposed to the African.
>>
>>129260660
>russian academics
oh i'm laffin
>>
>>129259905
Turks like to tell a lot of stories about peaceful transition or how they changed genetics by rape. Truth is that those 40 to 50 IQ imperial armies full of rapists and different captured races had raped, killed and moved on until they themselves found death. They didn't had the laws, nor responsibility to raise any child. Maybe some rich sheiks had personal slaves, but those had to probably be virgins, not gone through rape campaign, but that's even more rare than Anglo-Saxons in England.
>>
>>129260840
I dont listen to Turks for historical narrative. I am referring to the predominantly Muslim central Asian nomads who were the scourge of the largely Christian, sedentary Slavic peasants until the fall of Astrakhan centuries later. It is a really interesting historical setting. Yes I never stated the Slavs were somehow TURKED, I am specifically making a point of how historical experience affects culture.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.