[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Trump/Russia narrative dead? Will the media tweak the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 29

File: datass.jpg (42KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
42KB, 1200x799px
Is the Trump/Russia narrative dead? Will the media tweak the narrative or switch to a new one entirely
>>
>>129231637
>Is the Trump/Russia narrative dead?

Decidedly not. The current narrative is that trump fired Comey to stop the investigation.
>>
>>129232406
I think he fired him because he was not actively moving the investigation towards completion. He was probably being paid off by the left to stonewall it.
>>
>>129231637
Comey said at the start of the hearing the hearing that there was "no doubt" that Russia was behind the DNC leaks.

Isn't that a complete fucking lie?
>>
File: 1493227209018.jpg (11KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
1493227209018.jpg
11KB, 263x191px
>>129231637
Why would it be dead when Comey testified that Trump obstructed justice and that there was classified information regarding previously undisclosed meetings between Sessions and a third party that would lead the FBI to expect recusal?

Just because people bot the shit out of /r/the_donald posts doesn't mean people buy that shit
>>
File: 1491117363699.jpg (41KB, 797x691px) Image search: [Google]
1491117363699.jpg
41KB, 797x691px
>>129232836
he wasn't under investigation but comey refused to report this. most likely this pissed trump off since he can't do his job when people are constantly saying he's under investigation for treason. that's my understanding anyway
>>
>>129234060
>Trump wasn't under investigation!
Personal. Trump wasn't under personal investigation. Trump was absolutely under investigation as part of the campaign.

I can't believe you morons are actually falling for these bullshit word games
>>
>>129234060
By, "report," you mean "release a statement to the press" because that's what the issue was. Comey didn't release a statement saying that Trump wasn't under investigation because if he did that, he'd have to release a statement saying that Trump was under investigation if he ever was. Comey was in the right, and he doesn't answer to Trump.
>>
>>129234401
He was not under investigation, his campaign was.
>>
>>129234401
You think Russia hacked the election. You're retarded.
>>
>>129234553
>he doesn't answer to Trump.
Except he literally does.
>>
>>129234553
>he doesn't answer to Trump.
Except he literally does(did).
>>
>>129234401
kill yourself retard
>>
File: 14c.jpg (7KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
7KB, 207x253px
>>129232836
>>
>>129234610
Trump is part of his campaign.

We are talking in legal terms here, not colloquial ones. That's the game - pretending we're talking about this in colloquial terms where "He wasn't under investigation" is tantamount to saying "he's innocent"
>>
>>129234895
>>129234950
Except he literally does not. The FBI is independent investigative bureau.
>>
>>129234950
Well he answers to the AG who answers to Trump. Chain of command.
>>
>>129234883
>You think Russia hacked the election
I think Trump obstructed justice (because he openly admitted to doing so).
>>
>>129235156
And the director serves at the pleasure of the president.
>>
>>129235089
>"He wasn't under investigation" is tantamount to saying "he's innocent"

No it's not you pleb. If there's anything that stinks in his campaign staff it could lead back to Trump but the FBI will not say that they are or are not investigating him because it's a half-truth.
>>
>>129231637
>>129232406
>>129232836
Trump fired Comey because of his inept handling of the Flynn investigation, and refusal to pursue the Clinton email / Clinton foundation scandals. That, and "WOW... Comey is a leaker!"

The MSM just kept pushing something the Dems were accusing Trump of because they are actually the ones guilty of it when it comes to uranium deals and the Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>129231637
>He was not under investigation
>He obstructed the investigation
>>
>>129235089
His campaign was under investigation, he was not. We're arguing the same point here, you're just too much of a fucking liberal cuck to understand that, and I could be classified as a liberal cuck and I think that about what you're saying. In legal terms, he >was not< under investigation, his fucking campaign was.
>>
>>129232836
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-comeys-brother-works-law-firm-handles-clinton-foundations-taxes/
hsbc and clinton foundation are BFF'S

i am just a parrot who repeats what is told
>>
File: IMG_7322.jpg (177KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7322.jpg
177KB, 636x358px
>>129231637
Hillary is about the get thrown under the bus SHTF coming very soon.
>>
>>129231637
Digits and muh russia is dead for good.
>>
>>129235459
He closed out the Clinton investigation, which is still closed, and he refused to let Flynn go as a criminal, which is being looked into currently. You're fucking delusional
>>
>>129231637
My thought are people are gonna chimp out for about a month on this and it will start to fade. MSM has played this card for too long, so even if they are mostly wrong they can be somewhat right, so they at least have justification to talk about it. Expect them to shift to an incessant and ridiculous view on Mueller and that investigation to the point it gets insane and they have counters like the Comey hearing to every "Happening" out of that case.
>>
>>129231637
Of course it isn't
It should have been dead long ago, strangled in the crib - but so should Hillary Clinton.
No. this is the technique they have been using and it will continue a while longer...
(((They)))Make accusation
People ask for evidence
They Say there is evidence but it's just slightly out of reach
Requests for evidence grow
They make new accusation
Everyone forgets the previous calls for evidence as debate moves to new accusation
People ask for evidence of new accusation
They say the evidence exists but is just out of reach
Calls for evidence grow
They make new accusation
Debate moves to new accusation, request for evidence is forgotten
Rinse&Repeat ad nauseam
>>
>>129231637
>MSM: Trump has ties with Russia! Obstruction of Justice!
>... but didn't Comey admit that he isn't?
>MSM: ... err Trump can't spell! lol!! xD coffvete! xDDDDD
>>
File: miss-the-point[1].png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
miss-the-point[1].png
4KB, 400x400px
>>129235501
>>
>>129235253
>>129235347
He doesn't serve the president, neither does the AG, or even the president himself. They all serve us, the people that hired them. The FBI is not lead by the President, it is lead by the FBI director.
>>
>>129235900
Quick question, can the president fire the director of the FBI?
>>
>>129235717
If you're not going to post anything useful for either side of the conversation please see yourself back to T_D.
>>
>>129235750
You're arguing for what? Comey should have released a statement? What is your point, because you havent made it very clearly.
>>
>>129231637
>is the narrative dead?

Hope not because the MSM is throwing their credibility in the toilet by keeping on this obvious bullshit. They aren't convincing anyone at this point.
>>
>>129235900
Under that train of thought, firing a director also wouldn't stop it (at least directly). And the President, even if he picked the successor, wouldn't be able to stop him from stopping it.
>>
>>129235993
Yeah, and if he does that because of a current investigation into himself, it's called obstruction of justice. See the independence? It's the checks and balances that have been put in place for a reason. It's the reason we have the FBI in the first place.
>>
>>129236279
>Yeah, and if he does that because of a current investigation into himself, it's called obstruction of justice.
Except Trump wasn't under investigation, so...
>>
>>129236169
Damn, I never new that the obstruction of justice had to be permanent in order to pursue legal action. What's your point, sunshine?
>>
no they still believe that Comey will say something in a non-open setting that will lead to drumpf's impeachment
>>
>>129236446
"Sunshine"
Fucking shill
>>
>>129236149
Try reading >>129234401 >>129235089 just a little bit harder

I know you'll get it, pal.
>>
>Comey leaks memo to press
>NYT publishs details
>the next day Trump tweets that he may have taped their conversation
IN THAT ORDER
Why did Comey lie under oath?
>>
Comey's becoming a liability for the deep state

I predict an assassination and they will try to blame it on Trump.
>>
>>129236616
>from my law degree I received at ShariaBlue during the 1 hour course they gave me
>>
>>129236616
>>129236149
and just for good measure see >>129236432 as an example of the kind of retard who falls for these word games
>>
>>129236616
There was no open criminal investigation into Donald J Trump. It's a technicality, but that's what politics is. What the fuck aren't you getting? Im defending Comey, are you defending Trump?
>>
File: 4L_I3wfJFD3.jpg (94KB, 854x374px) Image search: [Google]
4L_I3wfJFD3.jpg
94KB, 854x374px
>>129231637

While it's true that Trump was never under investigation, that he never asked Comey to end the investigation, and that the NTY was BTFO as FAKE NEWS by Comey, the left will now run with the "Obstruction of Justice" narrative since Comey felt "uncomfortable" by Trump telling him "he hopes he can let it go."

They now expect special counsel Mueller to investigate Trump for obstruction, which may or may not happen.

I doubt it'll happen because for obstruction to be real, there has to be "corrupt intent," which will be nearly impossible to prove since Trump actually told Comey to expand the investigation into his own "satellites," like Flynn, so the investigation would end faster and lift "the cloud" from Trump's administration.

The president is actually allowed to direct the FBI and DOJ however he wants if there is no corrupt intent.
>>
>>129236547
That's been the tactic all along.
There is no evidence because it's not true - so they claim the evidence is there but it's just out of reach, then when they cannot support the lie any longer they make a new accusation to move the debate along.
>>
>>129236824
>retards
Damn shill when did Sharia permit the use of trigger words are things that bad for the dems?
>>
>>129236964
Whut?
>>129236675
>>
You'd think five months of investigation would turn something up, but instead we just have MSM whining everyday non-stop.
>>
>>129236992
Granted, this is true as I understand it currently.
>>
>>129231637
They'll tweak it. The Russia part of the Trump/Russia narrative is more important to them than the Trump part. They've already started to refocus on the "Russia interfered with our democracy" line.
>>
Remember, everything Comey says that helps Trump is TRUE and completely vindicates the president. And everything that Comey says that hurts Trump is FALSE, and Comey is a dirty rotten liar who can't be trusted whatsoever.
>>
>>129233002
No, and there is bipartisan recognition in congress to that effect. Moreover, Putin himself has as well admitted the hacking originated from Russia, only he denies it was on his orders.

You'd do well to stop being informed by /pol/ threads.
>>
They'll get him under perjury.
>>
>>129236279
actually no it doesn't. the president is exempted from obstruction of justice. All directors (except for the fed reserve) serves in the pleasure of the president meaning they can be fired at any time for anything. Also the president has the right to control what the FBI investigate or not and even control if the FBI director can talk to congress (like obama used his power to stop Holder from fast and furious)

the president can, however, be impeached and removed at anytime. Impeachment is stage one and you only need 2/3 of both houses to kick out the president. That's why Clinton was impeached but nothing was ever done to him. You don't need a charge.

Holy shit you liberals need to read the constitution.
>>
>>129236675
To bait an investigation.
>>
>>129237225
He truly doesn't think much of his base.

Well, nobody does, really.
>>
>>129233002
if you believe seth rich was the leaker than yes its a complete and utter fabrication. if you don't believe that than its not a lie.
>>
>>129237334
and it was proven by a DNC server that the FBI requested and was denied access and given to a private company called crowdstrike ran by an actual white facist working for the DNC
>>
>>129235993
The president has the ability to fire any and all members of the executive branch including the director of any letter agency.
>>
>>129236964
Holy shit you're fucking thick. Defending Trump?

R's are trying to run the bullshit narrative that Trump was not under PERSONAL investigation and so could not obstruct justice by firing Comey - they are attempting (successfully if this thread is any indication) to conflate a personal investigation into Trump and the investigation into Trump's campaign (which Trump is obviously a part of)
>>
>>129237443
>the president is exempted (I believe you mean exempt you fucking dipshit) from obstruction of justice
Are you a fucking moron?
>>
>>129231637
They moved on from it a few weeks ago.

It's now the obstruction narrative.
>>
>>129237469
Comey found hillary clinton committed a crime and was told by the DOJ director to back off. No need for special investigator.

No proof of russian hacking. Create a memo, leak to law professor, and then send to NYT to hire a special investigator.

liberals are insane
>>
>>129237781
read it up retard. the US president is exempt from obstruction of justice. You don't know much about US constitutional law do you
>>
>>129237443

You're correct (executive privilege), except technically the president can obstruct justice if he acts with corrupt intent in his orders (federal statute regarding obstruction of justice). Trump hasn't acted with corrupt intent, but within his constitutional authority as you said, which is a huge difference that shit brains on the left don't understand.
>>
>>129237781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w

learn retard. it's in the constitution
>>
>>129237762
It's still obstruction of justice because he is connected to the investigation. his campaign is under investigation, he is not. You can't just fucking lie because they misunderstand what obstruction of justice is. There was no personal investigation into Donald Trump, but it is still obstruction of justice to fire the director of the FBI because of one of his investigations, especially into something so closely tied to the president.
>>
>>129231637
> Is the Trump/Russia narrative dead?

any day now
t. increasingly nervous mam
>>
>>129238154

which the president can do. the president can say you stop investigating now and it's his right
>>
>>129238126
like i said if the leftist want trump gone just start impeachment. You have the right to impeach the president at any time for any reason even if you hate him. all you need is 2/3 of both houses.

seriously, liberals talk like they are the greatest protector of freedom but can't even read the constitution
>>
>>129237988
The President MAY be exempt from prosecution while still in office - there is no actual precedent

It is certainly valid grounds for impeachment (but that would mean the R's would have to grow some balls and put country before party), and once impeached he could then be indicted and prosecuted.
>>
>>129237988
I see the issue with you being an idiot. You think Im talking about Flynn. You also think I'm referring to Trump when I say, "the president."
Im referring to the russia investigation and the president as a global term, go back and reread, cuck.
>>
>>129238154
So just by starting spurious investigations over and over and over again, an FBI director can be immune from consequences of his actions? Hahahahaha
>>
>>129235900

Sophistry is not realty. It is a matter of law and fact that Comey answers directly to the President, not the American people.
>>
>>129238305
And lets be honest, Trump actually was vindicated in his comments about finding contacts in his campaign with russian ties. He didn't have hesitation on that, this was more him trying to keep Flynn from being dragged through the mud on some BS charge.

Which, by the way, Obama, both Bush's and Clinton have done. Presidential pardons.
>>
>>129238495
then go impeach him libby. impeachment is when you start the process. go tell maxine waters to start the papers now. Cry when trump is gone and a guy who wants to ban abortion is put in power. have fun leftists
>>
>>129237762
That's not even true under the definition of obstruction of justice. It doesn't have to be that the person suspected of the crime is the same person who obstructed justice.
>>
>>129238637
your post makes it clear that you have no idea what you're talking about. expand on your statement or get ignored.
>>
>>129238585

go learn some constitutional law retard
>>
>>129238154

Obstruction of justice requires corrupt intent to be proven, otherwise the president is allowed to do whatever he wants in terms of directing and ordering executive branches like the FBI.

It's going to be impossible to prove corrupt intent because Trump himself told Comey to investigate his satellites to hurry the investigation and hasn't shown he did anything corruptly to get out of trouble.
>>
>>129237988
He's exempt from being tried in a court of law.... oh dear how dumb are some of you hardline Trump apologists?
>>
>>129238723
if they want to find corruption look up hillary clinton's 35 million investment into a russian company controlled by putin
>>
You're all forgetting, all they need to do is get Trump under oath. He's a serial liar, and they will nail him for that.

Clinton didn't get impeached for having sex. Cheating on your wife isn't illegal. He got impeached for lying about it.
>>
>>129238825
I read that comment earlier, it still proves nothing. An investigation is still necessary. What will the outcome be of the investigation? None of us know, that's the fucking point of the investigation. I hope it gets him impeached, but if it doesnt, than it doesnt. I support the system before I support partisan politics.
>>
>>129239004

right because you're so much smarter than the top constitutional professor in the country who even voted for hillary. so smart. you should go to the supreme court
>>
>>129238154
Thing is the facts don't matter. What matters is public perception.

If the R's can fool their constituents into thinking the obstruction charge is bogus they'll be able to avoid impeachment without repercussion.

The only way they'll take action is if their seats are threatened.
>>
>>129239077
jesus christ, man. Nobody gives a fuck about shillary, she's out. We're talking about the POTUS being tied to russian influence into the election. Get on topic. The president is a man who controls thing, but all men answer to the law in the USA. Nobody is above it, porkchop.
>>
>>129239175
sure you do. you also support the director of the DOJ telling the director of the FBI to stop investigating hillary clinton. nonpartisan my ass
>>
>>129238717
The FBI director answers to the head of the Department of Justice, which at the moment is Jeff Sessions.
>>
>>129235669
clinton foundation investigation is still open and ongoing idiot
>>
>>129239492
russian influence...that came from a DNC server that the FBI never got access to because the DNC refused to let the FBI investigate it

wow such influence
>>
>>129232406
This isn't going to end for 8 years is it?
>>
>>129239361
I don't give a fuck, homie. I understand that is a very important part of politics, but Im not going to mislead anyone. DJT was not under investigation, the Trump Campaign was.
>>
>>129239361
>If the R's can fool their constituents into thinking the obstruction charge is bogus they'll be able to avoid impeachment without repercussion.
Well, it is bogus, so...
>>
>>129239547
can the DOJ director tell the FBI director to back off from their own investigation like lynch did to comey? why then all trump needed to do was tell sessions to tell comey to back off
>>
>>129232836
He was leaking, dramatizing, he was scared and cow towing to any politician who said "boo" ...he was a problem
>>
>>129239550
No, the clinton investigation was closed in January you fucking cuck. Is this how dumb some of /pol/ is? Jesus christ.
>>
>>129231637
Damn, Americans and gayropeans, you seriously think that Russians elected Trump for you?
If yes, then I slightly kek and maybe ROFL a bit
>>
are you fucking kidding? look at how propagandized this trailer is.

https://youtu.be/BrBoj760aD8
>>
>>129231637
If history can be trusted, they're just gonna double down on the shit that has made them look like such morons.
>>
>>129239499
No, they fully investigated it, and found nothing worth pursuing. She also lost the fucking election and I couldn't give a fuck about her. Im talking about DJT, either stay on topic or get ignored. You sound like McCain
>>
>>129239886
>Drinking the koolaid
>trusting CNN

wew lad
>>
>>129233140
How did he obstruct justice when he is the head of the Executive and wasn't being investigated ?
>>
>>129231637

shills are on overdrive to make new dank memes. they are going nuts over covfefe as if anyone cares.
>>
>>129239777
>can the DOJ director tell the FBI director to back off from their own investigation like lynch did to comey?
Lynch didn't tell Comey to back off of his investigation, she abdicated responsibility to prosecute and threw it to Comey, rather than her deputy within the DoJ. Which was an improper use of power to get out from under the political cloud.
>why then all trump needed to do was tell sessions to tell comey to back off
And that too would be an improper use of power.
>>
>>129235669
You guys are a piece of work. Please find a new hobby other than politics. Please.
>>
>>129239865

source?
>>
>>129239696
It's basically Obama's birth certificate only with the entire media backing it up.
At least we'll have a lot of comic relief.
>>
>>129234610
>Moving the goAL posts this hard
This had never been said until your narrative got BTFO yesterday
>>
>>129240276
Did you even watch Comey yesterday? Skip to the McCain part, it's been closed for fucking months. Talk out your ass more
>>
No

Trump wants to pretend like the conserns wgere about him personally talking with Russians and not members of his campaign, and it never was that. It was clear that he personally was not being investigated.

I do not honestly think there was any collusion with Trump himself; there's no publicly available evidence for that, but that doesn't mean that someone else -didn't- fudge things, or even several other people, and it's important we find out what did or didn't happen.

I wish Cruz, that slimy fucking retard, would have mentioned that none of this would invalidate Yrump's presidency, because it fucking wouldn't, that's not how it works. But instead when he was asked about it yesterday he acted like the slimeball he is and just avoided answering the question, which makes it all look sketch as fuck. I winder of he isn't holding a grudge from the primaries.
>>
>>129240613
You're aware that the FBI has implied they've had more than 1 investigation open right?
>>
>>129240484
Comey has been saying it for months. And even if he hadnt, that's the point of the fucking investigation. Of course new information is going to come out as a result.
>>
>>129232406
without evidence, those people must be bright.
>>129232836
or the fact that he was a shill, mutliple complaints by people about him, he's a Obama plant, trying to drain the swamp and restore things to a constitutional honest order, maybe get someone who's not such a bitch and scared of everything despite being 6'8"
>>129233002
Since there is no evidence, the "proof" he had was not sweeped up by the FBI but provided to them by a 3rd party... paid by the DNC, and Comey's a Obama's cell to defend the protect the elites from prosecution and justice. I would say yes.
>>129234060
Another straw on the camels back why to let him go, everything about their relationship was leaked, exept the fact that he wasn't being investigated... convenient.
>>129234401
boi
>>129234895
>>129235459
>>129234883
>>129235706
^
>>129235156
yet the president supersedes that power as he demonstrated.
>>
>>129231637
Were meeting over the weekend to discuss and to tie up some loose Seth Rich ends. We will get back to you afterwards. Love Debbie & Skippy.
>>
>>129239253
literally a non-sequitir, you're position was that the president can never commit obstruction of justice under any circumstance, your video was that he is allowed to tell the FBI director what to do
>>
>>129240734
then you're clearly referring to a case that I don't give a fuck about. I thought it'd be fairly obvious which investigation I was referring to when I said, "the clinton investigation"
>>
>>129240957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiy7BFnubps

There are multiple clinton investigations and you keep conflating the email investigation with the investigation myself and the original poster were talking about, hopefully unintentionally.
>>
>>129240721
If Cruz were president the Republican agenda wouldn't have been halted by a retarded, ego-driven president who can't stop lying to save himself.
>>
>>129231637
I tried speaking with my mother about it yesterday. We haven't talked politics in months, but I thought this was finally something we could come to SOME compromise on.

I got "Watergate took two years" out of her. We're fucked. Hold on for another 8 years of this.
>>
>>129231637
Its now an obstruction narrative as opposed to collusion. Expect to hear the word obstruction used as often as possible to plant the idea as a replacement to collusion. Theyll have to say it enough to replace 4-5 months of "collusion" so expect to hear it nonstop.
>>
>>129241133
The Republican agenda would be no different than the Democrat one.
>>
>>129241130
I was not aware of any other current open investigations into Clinton, but Im sure they'll come up with something. Regardless, it is moot in relation to the investigation into Trump and to my discussion about it. Unless it isn't, in which case I'd be open to reasons why it relates.
>>
>>129235750
He doesn't have a point, and is calling you a lib to play disinfo shill. These idiots are blatantly obvious at this point.
>>
>>129232836
yea cause who should we believe, a seasoned director of the fucking fbi or a crooked businessman with a penchant for lying bigly. sad!
>>
>>129231637
what do you think?
MAXINE WATERS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI [Embed]
CHRIS MURPHY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU [Embed]
JAMES CLAPPER #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0 [Embed]
JAMES CLAPPER #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA [Embed]
JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #1: https://youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk [Embed]
JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #2: https://youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus [Embed]
DIANNE FEINSTEIN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc [Embed]
ADAM SCHIFF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY [Embed]
DEVIN NUNES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik [Embed]
JOE MANCHIN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo [Embed]
JAMES COMEY #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ [Embed]
JAMES COMEY #2 (KIND OF): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k [Embed]
JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw [Embed]
MICHAEL ROGERS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80 [Embed]
PETER KING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk [Embed]
TOM COTTON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY [Embed]
TREY GOWDY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM [Embed]
PAUL RYAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4 [Embed]
RAND PAUL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM [Embed]
LORETTA LYNCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ [Embed]
VLADIMIR PUTIN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0 [Embed]
JULIAN ASSANGE CONFIRMS LEAKS ARE NOT FROM RUSSIA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg [Embed]
BARACK OBAMA [states elections cannot be hacked]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4 [Embed]
DONALD TRUMP [condemns it immediately]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg [Embed]
VLADIMIR PUTIN DISCUSSES HILLARY INFLUENCING RUSSIAN ELECTIONS THOUGH BECAUSE WHY NOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s [Embed]
SCHUMER, PUTIN, PELOSI, RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A [Embed]
>>
>>129241400
I don't believe he fired comey because he wasn't pushing the clinton investigation forward but I was just defending the anon you called delusional for theorizing that
>>
https://twitter.com/ten_gop/status/872959170139389952
>>
>>129241322

They've been saying onsruction for weeks now

Do you people only fucking pay attention when this shit shows up trending on Facebook or some shit?
>>
>>129235669
most of these posters are dude, I like /pol/ because it's not just braindead normies but there's this little bubble these dudes live in and refuse to accept the real narrative that's taking place

but that shouldn't be surprising given that the FBI director can give clear, concise answers that are totally understandable and you have GOP senators like Mccain trying to muddy the waters with retarded Hillary shit that has no pertinence to current events at all but only serves to fog the story because they know the obvious truth is so damning
>>
>>129231637
The Russia narrative will not die with this.

Liberals, like most people, will only accept a narrative that flatters them.

The Russia narrative is flattering to liberals because it means their positions weren't REALLY unpopular, it was just that Russia subverted American democracy.

To have the Trump/Russia narrative die you'd have to come up with a new narrative that would make liberals feel like they're still the smart and/or popular ones in the end. It is part of why the narrative is morphing slightly into "Trump obstructed justice". Which is actually just a slight secondary step in logic from the initial narrative.

Liberals love that shit, that coming up with a conclusion then deciding upon some logic that helps them reach that conclusion.

First string of logic was:
>liberalism is super popular and only didn't win in the election because of Russians

Because that's been shown to be bullshit, rather than abandon that string of logic they just add on to it with:

>but we don't have evidence about what the Russians did because Trump is obstructing the investigation

When it becomes obvious or undeniable that Trump didn't obstruct anything I expect we'll then see another bit of bullshit tacked onto the narrative like:
>Trump may not have knowingly obstructed the investigation, but still did so by removing Comey which may have been spurred on by Trump not liking that Comey wouldn't suck up to him

They won't really give up the original Trump/Russia narrative, but they'll come up with some longer and longer arguments for how it was super real until their arguments get so long that no one can make sense of them.
>>
>>129241322
>implying obstruction of justice isn't an impeachable offense
>implying trump didn't admit himself in a fucking interview that he fired comey for not letting go of the flynn/russia investigation
>being this ass stubborn

why would you not want a pence presidency? at least he doesn't say stupid, incriminating shit literally every fucking day
>>
>>129242524
So, lemme guess, your narrative isn't clouded by political leaning in anyway, right buddy?
>>
>>129242613
So now ShariaBlue is pretending to be "principled conservatives" again?
>>
>>129242832
I mean there are for sure level headed conservatives, surely to fucking god
>>
>>129231637
It's dead for now.
I doubt we hear much more about this for a couple months, The tapes would put the ball in Trump's court.

This isn't watergate, a crime hasn't even been prooven to have taken place. It's been nothing more than a giant smear campaign.

Expect Trump's approval rating to rise a little over the next three to four months as the Senate turns attention to other more pressing issues.
>>
>>129243122
And you sure as fuck aren't one of them.
>>
>>129243190
msm won't let this obstruction narrative go man, even if he isn't impeached they're going to keep trying to push it that far

there will likely be hearings at the least

>>129243293
why? because I think Pence is more intelligent and qualified than the Donald? lmfao
>>
>>129241830
Can you not understand nuance? I didnt think i would have to explain it like this anon. No where in my post did i infer that obstruction has not been a talking point at all or for several weeks now. Only that since the election the primary talking point has been collusion. That is something you cannot refute. Now the shift to the secondary point will have to happen. Unfortunately for you and yoir reading comprehension skills you were left unaware of my point and relegated to a position in which your only response was something asinine. You are clearly what you claim to loathe and i do not value your opinion.
>>
>>129243122
Do your rich parents know you're using curse words on the internet? It's obvious that between one person asking a question and another person responding with sarcasm and profanity rather than a real answer- your comment is the one that is objectively the least level-headed out of the two.
>>
>>129231637
>drumpf is colluding with the russians he will be impeached
>nothing happens
>drumpf just fired comey congress is about to impeached him
>nothing happens
>anonymous sources say drumpf obstructed justice its over
>nothing happens
>the comey hearing will be the smoking gun it will be a historic moment so MAKE SURE YOU'RE WATCHING IT DRUMPF WILL LITERALLY BE DRAGGED OFF IN CUFFS AFTER THE HEARING
>nothing happens
>um sweetie nothing was SUPPOSED to happen just wait for [Russian conspiracy #50] it will be the end of drumpf
>>
>>129243520
This. Unless there's a Russian smoking gun that directs them directly to Trump (there likely isn't) the msm will push for obstruction as means for impeachment. It is grounds for impeachment, legally speaking. But we'll be going back and forth for months on the semantics of whether "I hope you'll let this go" is obstruction or not
>>
>>129243479
Because you're an obvious shill that just wants your globalist overlords back in power.
>>
>>129243733
>uses "rich parents" as insult
>trump supporter

wew boy
>>
>>129243964
Pence is a globalist? Need a citation for that one
>>
>>129243479
how is pence more qualified? is he more 35 or older and more american citizen?
>>
>>129244081
How about his entire political career?
>>
>>129242746

Both liberals and conservatives come up with their own narratives that are self flattering if that's what's bothering you.

I'm just considering where this particular narrative that some liberals have latched onto will be doing in the future based on the idea that their narrative must never make the believers feel bad about their own beliefs.
>>
>>129244001
Nothing in my post even vaguely mentions being a Trump supporter.
>just figured out how to imitate greentext
>better sprinkle in some hip /pol/ lingo like "wew" to make the post appear better
>>
>>129235315
ahh how the goalposts have moved since the shill narrative has been debunked
>>
>>129244286
No, he just doesn't stick his foot in his mouth every day of the week and basically feed the left reasons to humiliate him in the way trump does

>>129244372
lol whatever makes you feel good snowflake
>>
>>129243520

And the collusion shit isn't over and won't end until the fucking investigation ends, but that was never about Trump, it was about members of his campaign. I'll admit that the rank and file liberal idiots assumed that Trump was suckin
g Putin's cock, but that should have died in the Syria strike anyways. That doesn't mean the actual investigation and talk about the collusion, (which has zero chance of invalidating Rump's presidency, and everyone other than 29 something retards on Facebook know this), is going to magically stop until this shit wraps up.
>>
>>129244467
>pretends to be conservative for like 4 posts
>missuses snowflake
Is it pay by post or shift work?
>>
>>129244001
The parents who payed for your worthless humanities degree are most likely rich.
>>
no, it never will be until hes out of office.
>>
>>129242613
Ive not taken a position on the matter one way or another in my statement and only used "they" in regards to seperating myself from the media. I dont know that a pence presidency would be bad. I dont know that it would be good. I will say that your response to me indicates that you hold the belief that a pence presidency would be better than a continuation of the trump admin. Possible. Im not refuting it.
>>
>>129244316
I'm just saying it's hard to get anything done when we refuse to say that Trump is doing anything wrong when he invents most of his own problems that harms his policies and his presidency
>>
>>129244467
>snowflake
2015 called, they want their insult back
>>
File: ss (2017-06-09 at 02.52.26).png (1MB, 680x967px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-09 at 02.52.26).png
1MB, 680x967px
>>129232406
DELET
>>
>>129244802
>>129244810
>talks about snowflakes
>rages online all day
>>
>>129239707
>IDGAF homey
You should, because of morons like >>129240123
who think that Donald somehow isn't part of the Donald Trump campaign.
>>
>>129245017
It doesn't matter what he does, the opposition will go after him on the smallest thing regardless of what it actually is.
>>
>>129231637
>Is the Trump/Russia narrative dead?
The Media *never* give up something they pushed.
Even if only 1% believes in the lie, to not uphold it, would be to throw away 1% of the population.

Propaganda is an investment. That's why they still running with Hated Hillary - because they invested a shitload of money into the worlds biggest looser.

Every lie you ever invested money in, is kept alive, unless it backfires on you.
But it's hard for something to backfire due to: "guilty until proven innocent by a biased court".
>>
>>129231637

Time to move on to how he rapes 15-year-olds.
>>
File: lugenpresse-1-618x309.png (183KB, 618x309px) Image search: [Google]
lugenpresse-1-618x309.png
183KB, 618x309px
>>129233002
>Isn't that a complete fucking lie?
Not if you accept the narrative from the private firm the DNC hired -- the same DNC that told the FBI they couldn't access their servers to investigate a foreign data theft, to which Comey shrugged and said "gee, ok, even though counter-espionage is FBI jurisdiction". According to them, WIkileaks is a Russian asset. So Seth Rich, if he leaked to them, was also a Russian asset. If he was a Russian asset, that's probably how they legally justified his shooting -- there's probably a file on why he was killed that is classified by accepted as legal, and we'll never see it.
>>129237334
>Putin himself has as well admitted the hacking originated from Russia
The world accepts that Guccifer was somewhere in Eastern Europe; the charge has always been that "Guccifer is a Russian intelligence asset", just like "wikileaks is a Russian intelligence asset", and "Trump is a Russian intelligence asset", etc.
>>
>>129244777
Ive already told you that i don't value your opinion. Again, you seem to be exactly what you claim to despise. Try breathing.
>>
>>129245256
that's what I'm saying though, we know that's the case, he knows, and yet he still gives them all the ammunition, you'd think he'd be more reserved and focus on policy etc instead of having a dick waving contest with the media
>>
>>129240721
Come even admitted Trump told him to go after his satellites that were involved with Russia.

You must be really despondent after yesterday.

Sad.
>>
>>129231637
>trump himself not under investigation
>every other fucking person close to him during the campaign or high up in his administration still is

boy i sure wonder
>>
born dead, it was kept in the NICU by the (((media)))
>>
File: comeys last supper.jpg (222KB, 937x1023px) Image search: [Google]
comeys last supper.jpg
222KB, 937x1023px
"100%... I didn't say... under oath... I hardly know the man, I'm hardly going to say I want you to pledge allegiance..."

what did he mean by this
no seriously, what the fuck did he mean to say?
>>
>>129245483
But it doesn't matter, so why not give them the finger? The only people that get upset at it are people who were going to never vote for him in the first place.
>>
File: 1496949304521.png (95KB, 1354x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496949304521.png
95KB, 1354x476px
>>129231637
it's dead and they know it.
US/RUSSIA Alliance NOW
>>
>>129245905
Yea but it doesn't do him or us any favors. It makes him look weak
>>
>>129245581
>>129245206

>spending this much time on a weeboo Mongolian throat singing forum bashing on trump and pushing the "muh russia" narrative.

I see you finally got your talking points after yesterday. It was so nice and quiet without you guys here. I was very sad to see you come back after the whole comey testimony thing. I figured you guys would be committing suicide by 2 gunshots to the back of the head from 20 feet away.
>>
>>129246014
>It makes him look weak
To people that were never going to support him in the first place. And stop that "us" shit faggot. You're an enemy too.
>>
File: try again.png (163KB, 839x466px) Image search: [Google]
try again.png
163KB, 839x466px
They are desperately trying to keep it going though
They have nothing else.

why do you think michael moore is begging for tips
>>
>>129245058
>[insert year]-called,-they-want-their-[noun]-back joke
that is sooooooo yesterday, sweetie
>>
>>129245482

I don't give a fuck what you think anout my opinion, I'm not talking about my opinion here. Trump was never under investigation. That has never been true, as far as I'm aware. Anyone with any sense could see he's clean from the beginning. This shit isn't going to disappear because Comey said shit we already knew. The FBI isn't going to go "oh, well, I didn't realize we weren't investigating the person we're not investigating! I guess we'll drop this investigation into different people". And as long as that shit is stull happening and continues to develop, it will continue to be discussed, because it's still a relevant chip to play.
>>
>>129245017
>invents most of his own problems

How did you decide this?

Do you have any examples?

An example I could put forth that liberals have created is that Trump shot himself in the foot by calling his travel ban a ban. Somehow this was spun by the ACLU lawyer and some journalists as Trump harming his case regarding the travel ban, even though there didn't seem to be any question that the travel ban was meant to be banning some people from traveling to the US. In the courts, the various justices had been questioning whether it was a Muslim ban versus just a travel ban on several countries.

So the idea that Trump was shooting himself in the foot only makes sense if you ignored what the judges had said regarding the case and were accepting that because journalists and the ACLU lawyer were saying this hurt Trump.

Essentially what is often being spun as "Trump is creating his own problems" is often just liberals being upset that Trump is being himself or furthering his own policies and thinking that it must be harming him to be doing such things.
>>
File: comey based.png (442KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
comey based.png
442KB, 690x459px
>>129246312
nice cherrypick, you literally cut off the questions right before that are damming as fuck
>>
File: 1496943958881.png (1MB, 911x805px) Image search: [Google]
1496943958881.png
1MB, 911x805px
>>129246606
lol don't care , keep crying.

Look at their cheering, happy faces. They know Comey destroyed Trump, They know the Russia narrative has been proven. Just look at their faces, doesn't that tell you which side won?
>>
>>129245905

That's not true in the least. I know several people who votes for Trump who are frustrated about it. Fox anchors are annoyed with it, and lots of people watch Fox. Most of these people are going to vote Red either way, but this behavior does weaken his position.
>>
File: 1492709496612.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492709496612.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>129246384
>Insults an insult that utilizes dates for its effect, by using a date for effect
0/10
>>
>>129246808
>Fox anchors are annoyed with it
Their just shills who were pissed that Trump won the nomination in the first place.
>>
File: 1496951444689.png (25KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496951444689.png
25KB, 296x288px
Just laugh at them and move on. Their narrative is over. we know it, and they know it.
The worse thing we can do is give them the time of day

The jews are terrified of US and Russia BTFO of their pet ISIS, no more greater Israel if that happends
>>
>>129246583

Tapes
Wiretap shit
"I fired Comey because of the Russia thing"
The London Mayor thing
etc.

None of this shit would be a thing if he could keep his thumbs in check
>>
>>129231637
The Trump/Russia narrative will live on forever in the hipster bubble. The real world is a hate crime.
>>
>>129247098
>The London Mayor thing

Lets just go with this story. What did Trump do wrong here?
>>
>>129241400
You're clearly autistic. Tone it down a notch.
>>
>>129246606

The only "damning" parts of the testimony, where Comey claims Trump asked for loyalty, and said Flynn was a good goy (he only did this once, they day after Flynn resigned, according to Comey) also make Comey look like a spineless little bitch.

>"He made me feel awkward."

>"I was afraid to be alone with him"

How pathetic can you get as a 6'8 FBI director?

In fact, Comey was a spineless little bitch with Loretta Lynch, as well. So, essentially, our former FBI director was a sniveling coward who leaked to the press things that may or may not be true.
>>
>>129246810
>implying that wasn't the point entirely

geez man get with the times
>>
>>129246954

Will you read my fucking post

No matter what they actually think that's what they're selling to everyone watching, which is a sugnificant number of people. Most of them will vote for him anyways unless the Dems pull their heads out of their ass and find some Moderate wonderboy to run (won't happen)
>>
>>129231637
It's impossible for the Democrats to stop the Russia narrative at this point. They're invested, and it's all they have. What matters more is how many people actually believe it, or even care. It's getting worn away every day. There's more evidence out there that the Saudis/middle east helped Obama get elected, desu. Which, to me, is a far far more serious issue.
>>
>>129247098
>Tapes
Could very well be a thing.
>Wiretap shit
I worked in SIGINT, there's ways to spy on people or just search through the data that is being collected at all times anyway.
>"I fired Comey because of the Russia thing"
Maybe Comey should have finally said, publicly, that Trump wasn't under investigation.
>The London mayor thing
Maybe Khan should keep his mouth shut about the president, especially when the religion of peace routinely attacks his city.
>>
>>129246518
If you aren't attempting to claim that a narrative pushed daily by the media that the "Trump Russia" investgation wasnt meant to cement into the minds of common folk that Trump was under investigation for nefarious actions in relation to collusion with some mysterious group of russians then please, explain what the point of the past 4-5months of media was about? Ill entertain your valuable opinion so that you dont have to feel invalidated on a manchurian makeup tutorial board.
>>
>>129247393
So why worry about it you fucking pussy?
>>
>>129247369
Also, he asked for loyalty, which doesn't mean not doing his job. It means not giving credibility to fake narratives proposed by the other side with absolutely no evidence to support them. Being loyal to your president when you're in a top position is how it should be. It, in no way, means that he shouldn't do his job. In fact, loyalty means doing your job.
>>
>>129247369
that formatting, you need to go back my dude
>>
>>129247312

Talk about him in the fucking first place and say mean words about the mayor of a city that just got ALLU ACKBAR'd

It's like he's shoveling uncooked hamburger off the side of his boat in shark infested waters. He complains about distractions but every other week he could prevent them by thinking about his fucking tweets
>>
>>129247376
>baiting bait with bait works

>baiting baited bait with bait also works.
Damn. Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1492889687734.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
1492889687734.png
198KB, 1190x838px
>>129247779
but trump just said less than an hour ago in the rose garden, on live tv, that he never asked for loyalty and that comey is a liar
>>
>>129231637

It's amazing the amount of cognitive dissonance in the comments. Though its quite clear all over the internet that 99% of the left never even listened to the testimony, only snippets from MSM spinning it.

Here's some facts:

- Trump was never under investigation since there is no basis for such an investigation, Comey admits this
- Comey admits repeatedly that Trump never ordered him to stop the investigation
- Comey admits repeatedly that Trump never obstructed justice
- Comey admits he influenced the election in favor of Hillary by taking Lynchs request to call her criminal investigation a "matter" to mislead the public
- Comey admitted he leaked to the press his notes which are govt property
>>
>>129247617
Because the three people in the country who actually change what color they vote are hearing that
>>
>>129245454
Gucci2 was the DNC. Documents he got were created on DNC servers AFTER he was supposedly locked out, and all he released was Opposition Research on Trump, and some donor info, most of which would have been available to him regardless.
>>
>>129247864
Is that what we care about in here now? (You)s? Crazy. They need to dump the (You)'s altogether, sigh. It makes people feel too special. I've trolled hundreds of threads into oblivion on 4chan over the years, never once cared about a single (You). I'm a differentfag, btw, No clue where you stand in the debate, just have been seeing garbage about (You)'s lately and it bugs me.
>>
>>129248002
>Comey admits repeatedly that Trump never obstructed justice

He said he wasn't going to make that judgement

>Comey admitted he leaked to the press his notes which are govt property

Comey claimed he saw them as his own property
>>
>>129237579
Or it could have been another foreign hacker. Or it could have been another insider.
>>
>>129247892
Quite possible. I'm just iterating that it doesn't fucking matter either way.
>>
File: 3cc.jpg (61KB, 600x1349px) Image search: [Google]
3cc.jpg
61KB, 600x1349px
>>129248342
FBI should operate independently you nerd, that means not pledging loyalty to anything other than the united sates of america

fucking leaf, everytime
>>
>>129247830
The mayor had stated there was no reason to be alarmed about having armed forces in the streets due to the threat of terrorism. That same mayor is also famous for saying terrorist attacks are "part and parcel of living in a big city".

Do you think the city having a terrorist attack means Khan shouldn't be criticized for being so blasé about it?

>distractions

You make this sound as though this is some distraction from what Trump wants talked about. Trump wants to talk about how we handle terrorism as a major question that comes up is "why were the terrorists in the country", which relates back to how Trump wants to do a travel ban and extreme vetting to prevent terrorists/criminals (like MS13) coming into the US.

Talking about Khan furthers Trump's policies and all it takes is shooting off a quick tweet in the morning which then dominates the news cycle for the day and has everyone talking about what Trump wants talked about.
>>
>>129247864
thanks.

i wasn't sure if the original "2015 called" poster was trump supporter or just shareblue shill, so i didn't even get into the content of their post, but if i did, the point i'd make is:

"snowflake" is now being cringely "co-opted" by the regressive left because of how effective it was at destroying them quickly and with almost no effort. so now, they've begun calling trump supporters "snowflakes" (see any controversial youtube comment section or watch recent antifa protests for evidence of this trend) in an attempt at "throwing the alt right's insults right back at them," much like the alt-right did in the first place by playing PC-police and throwing -isms and silly insults at the left (who started it 40-50 years ago with fake terms like "racist," "sexist," etc)

when it comes to terminology and insults, the left is definitely playing from behind, and they're still losing ground every day. honestly, don't know if they'll ever re-take the upper hand from a vernacular standpoint.

just my .02
>>
>>129231637
b-but muh russian collusion!
>>
File: 1471904736696.jpg (41KB, 476x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471904736696.jpg
41KB, 476x450px
>>129231637
Switching to obstruction (of the russia that never happened)
The cunts think they can scooter libby the POTUS.
They will keep losing because they are losers.
>>
File: IMG_1561.jpg (93KB, 1024x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
93KB, 1024x897px
8 YEARS OF HIGH ENERGY, KEK SHILLS CANT STUMP THE TRUMP.
>>
>>129231637
Tfw you guys think Trump wasn't part of the Trump campaign. He isn't the target of the problem but it's still HIS campaign
>>
>>129232406
>The current narrative is that Trump fired Jim "I could be wong but" Comey to stop the investigation of the Democrats excuse for losing.
>>
>>129248621
oh, and the reason it doesn't work (calling trump supporters snowflakes) is that is has zero correlation to their supposed ideology or personality traits.

trump supporters don't think they're special and they don't want to be treated like it. they don't want PC policing speech, they don't want to pay extra taxes to take care of "special" people. they just want to be left alone to have their basic job/business etc and raise their family (or not) in peace. the left wants everyone else to cater to their needs and whims, hence the term "snowflake." it just doesn't make any sense to refer to trump supporters (or libertarians or anyone on the right) as a snowflake, because they, by definition, don't care to make distinctions between people as "special" or "more special."
>>
>>129248621
I dunno, do we have anything new to throw at them? Like, snowflake was a great term, but it's dead and now being co-opted.

What is our new go-to?
>>
>>129248582

No, I don't think he shouldn't be criticized. Stop see this in some partisan shitflinging fight. If he eanted to comment on it, he could do it in a formal setting and think about what he says instead of throwing himself to the fuckknf sharks. He can do it in a wat that doesn't paint a big fuck target on his ass for the msm
>>
>>129248621
This is a raided thread, no surprise you're seeing that weak shit. The left can't into memes or insults well.
>>
>>129249243
nah, stick with snowflake, it still triggers them to no end. oh, and "triggered?"
>>
>>129249248
>He can do it in a wat that doesn't paint a big fuck target on his ass for the msm
He literally can't, so why be nice about shit?
>>
>>129240922
In the US, if precedent isn't set on a clear crime, as in no one ever broke a law and got tried for breaking that law, no charges will be brought.
>>
>>129249248
>He can do it in a wat that doesn't paint a big fuck target on his ass for the msm

What do you think Trump said about Khan that was wrong or painted a "big fuck target on his ass"?

>Stop see this in some partisan shitflinging fight

Most of his comments have looked reasonable and stated in a casual manner. If you're upset by his comments then I'd like to understand why.
>>
>>129233002
>High Confidence = 80% sure
Did you ever hear of UMBRAGE?
>>
>>129235089

It's amusing to me to watch someone wasting so much energy on a total dead end:

>Dershowitz: No Plausible Case That Trump Obstructed Justice

insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/08/alan-dershowitz-president-trump-could-have-just-pardoned-michael-flynn
>>
>>129232406
Even if that was the only reason to fire him, that's completely legal. The FBI is under the DOJ which is under the POTUS. And given what shitty, pointless, and overtly political investigation it has been, anyone still pushing it should be fired.
>>
File: god bless america.png (520KB, 646x645px) Image search: [Google]
god bless america.png
520KB, 646x645px
>>129245815

Who the fuck knows man. Trump's brain has been melting for a while. It's been obvious since he started running. You should watch interviews from the 90s compared to now. He sounds like he has pretty obvious dementia at some points now.
>>
>>129239492
the cognitive dissonance you're going through must be torture

you are wrong, you've been wrong about everything

Trump won the popular vote. DNC voter fraud is the only reason it was ever reported as a win for the democrats.

The federal prosecutor investigating DNC voter fraud wound up dead on a beach in Florida with two bullets in the back of his head.

The emails revealing DNC corruption and vote rigging in the primary to give the nomination to Hillary instead of Bernie were leaked by Seth Rich, they did not come from Russia.

Seth Rich wound up dead in a robbery where nothing was stolen. Bodycamera footage from the police involved disappeared, the autopsy report disappeared, we don't even know what hospital he might've been taken to, and the police reports state he was actually alive and conscious prior to being taken to a hospital.

The DNC pushed their crisis handler onto the Rich family and he made statements on behalf of the family that ran completely contrary to what the family actually wanted.

The DNC hired a firm to investigate themselves, the FBI were DENIED access to DNC computers. That firm (crowdstrike) is where the russian allegations originally came from.
>>
>>129233002
no lol you are just a retard
>>
>>129249424

He can. This shit doesn't happen to other politicians in the same degree because they practice restraint. They are always, ALWAYS going to shit on what he sas, yes. But he can give them less to shit on and force them to talk about his actual policies, but instead he throws all of this completelt unrestrained bullshit that half the time is just trying to defend his pride or some shit. If he doesn't give them that shit, they're forced to bitch about something real, where they can be defeated instead of just making himself look like a buffoon every other week
>>
>>129239492
>>129249787
Hillary's personal emails included classified information and were stored on an insecure private email server so that she could communicate without anything being officially kept on record. Breaking numerous laws regarding top secret clearance and storage of top secret information

Several of Hillary's aids without top secret clearance were able to read these emails

Hillary and her aides discuss removing a mark designating an email as confidential, showing that they knew full well what they were doing and had intent behind it.

The IT guy running the server panicked when he had to wipe and change data because of the investigation and ran to reddit for help, leaving an online 'paper trail' of his actions. He and hillary's aides later got an immunity deal from Comey and then plead the 5th. Making an investigation into the email server impossible.

Loretta Lynch, the attorney general, met with Bill Clinton on a private plane ride prior to publicly stating that it was up to Comey to determine if an investigation should continue. Comey said Hillary broke the law, but he couldn't find any INTENT (scroll up a little and reread one of those other points), and anyone else who'd done it would've been prosecuted, but Hillary should get a pass. Loretta Lynch then decided not to prosecute.

Comey has worked by and for the Clintons for the better part of a decade, covering for them on Marc Rich and the HSBC scandal before getting placed as FBI director.
>>
File: 1496445645861.png (32KB, 146x154px) Image search: [Google]
1496445645861.png
32KB, 146x154px
>>129234401
he wasn't officially, although obummer was spying on him illegally (hence why we have this stupid "Russia" narrative, see: Coverup)
>>
>>129239492
>>129249787
>>129249837
Shortly after the election took place, Jill Stein called for recounts, much to the applause of democrats everywhere. However these recounts immediately found evidence rampant voter fraud had taken place in Hillary's favor, and Trump wound up getting more votes. The recounts were then quickly stopped and buried.

President Obama campaigned on behalf of Hillary Clinton, something no sitting president has done for his party in recent memory.

During the run-up to Nov 8th. Obama had a FISA warrant drawn up to look into Trump (and others). The FISA judge DENIED this request because of the scope of it. One of only TWELVE other requests that the FISA court has ever denied. Obama had another warrant drawn up, this one was rubberstamped by the FISA judge and allowed for the unmasking of millions of americans ("up to 5%"), including Trump. This is also how Flynn was unmasked. Later a FISA judge reviewed this court order and determined it to be illegal, there is now an ongoing investigation into it.

This shit is just the tip of the iceberg. Liberals, you have been defending a bunch of liars and crooks this entire time. You've been hoodwinked. You took the MSM bait, hook, line, and sinker. You have been defending career criminals this entire time, and they are using every asset and resource they have to try and take Trump down before he takes them down.

Wake the fuck up
>>
>>129248582
If I were mayor of London there'd be curfews and doors kicked in and the entire city would be on fucking lock down. It's fucking London. It's not some podunk town in the middle of nowhere. If this shit is going on the mayor, chief of police(or whatever the fuck the bongs have), and everyone in between had better fucking sort this shit out or look for another job. Trump was right for criticizing that pussy(or for better terms, terrorist apologizer and sympathizer). They need to get their shit together.
>>
>>129232836
>He was probably being paid off by the left to stonewall it.
Feel free to make up whatever the fuck you want I guess.
>>
The Trump/Russia narrative is serving its purpose - both in pressuring Trump to continue the irresponsible policy of confrontation and proxy wars with Russia favored by American elites, and in heading off leftist criticism of the Democratic establishment as un-american. Why would the press stop?
>>
>>129248150
Basically, everything East of Berlin is a black box that contains "Russian intelligence assets" in these narratives. Russia is like the Borg: every person living within their sphere is part of their intelligence hive-mind. There are no third party actors. Everyone who does anything from that part of the world does it on the orders of Vladimir Putin.
>>
>>129249581

I'm just annoyed because I'm not trying to say Trump's position is wrong, I'm trying to say he is creatif problems for himself by being unrestrained is what he tweets about
>>
>>129237334
Assange said the WikiLeaks source wasn't russian though.
>>
>>129248277
>He said he wasn't going to make that judgement

It doesn't matter, his statements stand on their own.
It would be like saying the sky is blue and being asked if you think the sky is green and you say "I am not going to make that judgement"

>Comey claimed he saw them as his own property

Doesn't matter how he wishes something to be, they were notes about his job as a govt employee stored on govt property (laptop), making the notes themselves govt property the law says.
>>
>>129249787
>>129249837
>>129249868
Shills, listen to this leaf-who-will-be-spared-the-rake. This is an excellent play by play of what has ACTUALLY happened.
>>
>>129250392

I'm hust correcting the facts since everything else you were lying out was accurate and literal.
>>
>>129249913
It's worked for MSM so far... at least on you...
>>
>>129239696
probably. they are in too deep
>>
>>129235315
THIS is the sole reason for this game.
>Was there an actual crime? No.
>Was there actual collusion? No.
>Could someone someone said about an otherwise non-issue be construed as a lie?
>Maybe? AND THAT'S OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!!
>THEN WE GOT HIM. WE FUCKING GOT HIM!!!
Fucking retards and their fucking retard games.
>>
>>129249787
>>129249837
>>129249868
In fact, I'm saving this for some delicious pasta. Thank you Leaf. I'll call you Basil, my favorite leaf that also goes well with pasta.
>>
>>129234401
They actually are indeed separate things, I'm not sure how you've managed to conflate the two.
>>
>>129249787
>>129249837
>>129249868

I think you just created a cognitive dissonance explosion
>>
>>129235501
We don't even know if his campaign is under investigation. We know there is an investigation into Russian influence. The MSM would have you believe that it centers around Flynn but Comey debunked that too.
>>
File: images (1).png (10KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
10KB, 235x214px
HAHAHA IT'S OVER BLUMFKINS THIS WILL BE THEN END OF DRUMPF!

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PRESIDENT!
>>
https://youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo 0
>>
>>129231637

Just think for a minute. Take away the Russia narrative, take away the narrative that Trump has done something illegal...

How the hell can Democrats recover in 2020? They have no positions on anything besides being anti Trump. They have absolutely NOTHING to offer the American public as an option to Trump other than being Anti-Trump.

All they have is "vote democrat because Trump is a traitor and this and that and blah blah blah, we stand against that!" They have NOTHING else to sell people. The vague rhetoric about how they are for equality, woman, blacks on and on.. just doesn't cut it now. People have the internet and can have actual discussions of substance, and they GOT NO SUBSTANCE
>>
>>129251317

Stop giving them ideas :-D
>>
>>129251244
The "russian investigation" includes Hillary's campaign. That's not being covered. yet.
>>
>>129251004
And just like that, they're gone.
>>
>>129250883
It could use editing and needs to include the illegal slush fund that was found at the department of justice (under Eric Holder, Obama appointee) that was funneling millions/billions into private NGO's.
>>
>>129251603
Oh Basil, take a compliment. Obviously there's books worth of additional information to add, but as you said, "tip of the iceberg"
>>
>>129236169

It doesn't matter if he succeeded in obstructing or not, it matters if he tried, regardless of the impact it has on the investigation. This isn't hard.
>>
>>129250244

I understand you are annoyed, but I'm not seeing an argument for how Trump is stating something wrong or actually impeding the progression of his own policies.

You've only been able to state that Trump had made statements. That somehow is meant to be the problem that Trump created for himself?

Just sticking to the Khan comment, what problem did this cause Trump to express bewilderment to Khan suggesting people not be alarmed about it being necessary to have armed forces being on the streets to protect against terrorists?
>>
I thought comey said that russia had not influenced directly any of the votes. Rather they aired some dirty laundry
>>
>>129238154
Trump told Comey to look into everyone that was connected to him, the white house or his campaign but Comey didn't do anything about it. This alongside being a leaker (something no one in the White House looks favorably on), fucking up the Hillary case by being influenced by a word said by the DNC, he deserves to get fired.
>>
>>129237988

Which is why Nixon was weeks away from an obstruction charge when he resigned, because he was exempt, right? Christ you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>129252665

Comey admitted even if Trump ordered him to stop investigating, that would not be a crime.
>>
>>129240263

Yeah I guess it's no fun for you guys when you have to argue with people who actually know what they're talking about, right?
>>
>>129252203
Because it's Trump, and no matter what he says it will be taken by the left and their sheeple to be something bad. ANY other politician could say the same thing and nary a complaint would be had. Hell, even GWB could have said that shit without as much consequence. But as >>129251317 said, Trump hate is all they have.

Remember the Obama middle finger scratch? Obama was just being hip and conveying what the people thought. Now imagine if Trump did that.
>>
File: 244pmih.jpg (27KB, 593x399px) Image search: [Google]
244pmih.jpg
27KB, 593x399px
>>129251317
Republicans are incredibly worried because they're seeing huge shifts in voting dynamics go towards Dems. Everyone here celebrated with Montana went red by single digits. It should never have even gotten to single digits, he should have polled and won by 20% or more in fucking Montanta, but the backlash against Trump and the whole administration surged a Dem vote. Montana was a lost hope for Dems to win, but a huge surprise in how close they got in a guaranteed red state. These trends are being seen in other polling areas (which are fake to you until they actually happen, real and based if (R) wins, and then they are rigged if (D) wins). If most states get this surge of even 7% change in 2020, it's going to be an easy win for Dem ticket. Especially if we have an economic crash soon, as well as health care taken away (red states that go Trump are the prime recipients of Obamacare).

There is plenty of substance, but none you care about. Environmentalism, health care, education, rehabilitation programs, respect for the arts and sciences, sex education and sexual and mental health help, the phasing out of dying or near dead shit like coal and "bringing factories back like the 50s!", phasing out private prison racket and war on drugs, at least stepping stone with weed. Not as retarded as Republicans and trickle down economics. Hell, anytime a Dem is in office, abortion rates drop drastically and Republicans cause them to rise again because funding gets slashed for sexual education. In this bubble that is /pol/, they don't have anything to offer. The wall, minorities, Christianity, Obamacare repeal, tax cuts for the rich, these are the heart of what /pol/ and the Republican base want and what Trump rode to victory on, and if you only really care about things like this and none of the things described earlier, of course Dems have nothing to offer.
>>
>>129234553
He literally does, that is his job.

Trump has the authority to cancel the entire investigation outright
>>
File: 1492262240324.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492262240324.gif
378KB, 208x200px
threadly reminder that the president is literally meme tier, completely pointless and merely a divide and conquer tactic. the same people have been runing the government for a hundred years now and will continue long after trump is gone, unless we wake up and stop bickering about this dumb shit.
>>
>>129253006
>being this happy about your descendants being degenerated niggers
Enjoy living in Brazil, assuming you aren't killed by one of your pet shitskins
>>
>>129253006

Right, they have substance but wont campaign on it because they cant win the argument that their ideas are right. Why Hillary made almost no policy promises because the internet would tear it apart in a debate.

Like many people have said before. The left lost the argument of ideas when the crimes of Stalin, Lennon and Mao were revealed. Ever since they have relied on Saul Alinsky type tactics of manipulation to have power.
>>
>>129252935
I get that, but I still wonder if d8cOL8Ov has a point other than "people got upset that Trump breathed again so that's Trump's fault".
>>
>>129252862

Comey admitted that the president has the authority to order the FBI to end investigations, that doesn't take into account any conflict of interest Trump has in ordering the end to a specific investigation that potentially involves him.

Seriously, you people should read the entire investigative process of Watergate, cause you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>129252304
The media likes to exclude details when it comes to the russia allegations.

The "concrete stuff" (leaked to the intercept) so far is that someone (who?) attempted to access some computers (which?) related to voting (how?), but didn't actually gain access.

(((analysts))) guessed/assumed the 'someone' is 'Russia'. They don't actually have any evidence proving it, though.

No details, but who needs details when you've got a narrative to push?
Perhaps democrat voters should start questioning the media narrative? They did just string you guys along for 6 months with "muh russia" and then as soon as that fell apart, spun it into "Muh obstruction of justice!" on a dime.
>>
>>129253006
Yep, the MSM has lots of power for now. This is also changing. The true narrative will come out soon enough. I love it when you leftists do all this number crunching and speculation and polling and still fail because you don't understand the real issues that real people care about. You will lose again. The next time the democratic party will win a major election is when it holds no semblance of the existing democratic party.
>>
>>129253687

Just yelling "CONFLICTS OF INTEREST!" "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!".... not arguments, boring, sleepy left dribble
>>
>>129253006
They cheered because Montana went red even though it's governor literally committed assault before hand, dont give people that "HE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN BY DOUBLE DIGITS" line when he wasn't 'supposed' to win at all after commiting a stunt like that. If the Pussy tapes came out right before voting Trump would have been killed.

The simple fact is that people are willing to put their faith in a guy who goes into a WWE PTSD episode rather than a democrat
>>
>>129252203
>>129252203

That's certainly the weakesr example but it gets the Press nipping at his heels over irrelevent shit and wasting every fucking conference on this nonsense. He needs to work with them, and I don't mean alongside them, but recognize wgat they're going to do and work with that, because not everyone is getting their informations from mongolian puppetshow boards, a lot of people read that shit even when they disagree with it and over four years it will turn heads. I dunno how many heads, but some of them. And election aside, when Trump's popularity is low it gives the snakes who constitute congress from head to toe reason enough not to work with him.
>>
>>129253846

So you have no argument at all then. Laughable.
>>
>>129231637
The whole thing was useless. They would never proof anything. Let it die. He will ask someone else to "stay in the room alone" in the future and that one will be a double agent or any other form of shit where he calls up Pence in the morning "that he was winning to much but he has to sidestep now".
>>
File: shareshills6.png (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
shareshills6.png
6KB, 259x194px
>>129253006
>muh environment
Paris Climate A. was trash and did nothing BTFO
>muh education
Subsidizing ridiculous loans to people who will get nothing out of their degree. BTFO
>muh public schools
public schools are garbage. 3500 dollar vouchers would give many americans a private school option. Private schools are far better BTFO
>muh arts
KYS hippie
>sex education
Using lynsenkoism to brainwash children, telling them they have no cohesive sexual, ethnic, or national identity. You should be hit by a bus.
>mental health
Obama did FUCK ALL about this in eight years fucker.
>Tax cuts for the rich
You're not entitled to that money you useless fuck. If you do want to tax the rich a little more, you need a good reason.
>muh immigrants
Illegal immigration is a budget issue you're to stupid and lazy to research. The wall will work, they've worked for thousands of years. Very simple concept only libshits fail to understand.
>>
>>129234401
what to investigate?
piss tape?
>>
>>129253862
>nipping at his heels over irrelevent shit

They complained about ice cream. They will find anything to complain about.

Getting the media upset over a comment regarding Khan being blasé about terrorism helped him. It made everyone talk about WHY there was a terrorist attack rather than simply THAT a terrorist attack occurred.

>when Trump's popularity is low

That's debatable. Keep in mind that most pollsters were oversampling Democrats and Democrat leaning groups over the past couple years. And there's no evidence that they've recognized that their polling methods were inaccurate. Hell they ridiculed Longroom.com for their attempts to unskew polls.
>>
>>129254157
There was no obstruction of justice, it's not hard to understand that, why haven't you been clued into this yet? What fucking retard sauce have you been drinking?
Why don't you go outside to protest brexit and get stabbed by a muslim. You'd be making yourself more useful to the world.
>>
>>129240123
So he can call up a cop and say "That bag of coke you found in my boys car, you now, its gone, isn't it"? I would find this Junta-ish.
He could have pardoned everybody from here to the sun, but he surely should not interfere.
>>
>>129253006
Montana has had a history of Democrat politicians for many years. You clearly know nothing about Montana politics.
>>
Democrats are in real trouble..

I wear pro Trump shirts everyday, everywhere I go.
In January people would scream at me, dirty looks everywhere, middle fingers, attempted assaults, on and on. Multiple times a day, everywhere I went.

Fast forward to today June 2017. The worse I get is some people roll their eyes. Odd is they have sort of a smirk/smile then roll their eyes.

I can actually talk to democrats now without them totally losing their minds. While they are not fans of Trump, they are not furious anymore. Most of them when pressured don't believe the MSM Russia/Trump narrative. Most of them just want to move on and give Trump the benefit of the doubt to some degree. They seem to have reached the final stages of grief and while they are liberal they tend to have moved right to some degree on some issues.
>>
>>129254698

Okay, let's give him that one as 5D chess. Trump complains openly about this shit distracting from what he wants to get done, that's just one example. Surely, SURELT there was a better way to go about the wiretap thing than a tweet

His numbers may not be as abyssmal as reported but they are not soaring, and it really only matters what the snakes think of them in that context
>>
>>129254760
thats not what happened and you know it
>>
>>129255735
His numbers don't matter for shit as long as he does what he went there to do: Destroy establishment politics. I.E. drain the fucking swamp.
>>
>>129255456
Only the fucking loony tunes believe muh Russia anymore. Every sane lib realizes it's horseshit and wants to see more accountability from the party leaders
>>
>>129255994

Yes, they do, if they interefere with his ability to do that.

He wants to introduce term linits on congress. So does fucking EVERYONE except for congress, but congress makes that call. He has to have outside pressure in order to make them budge on that shit if it's ever going to happen (it won't). If they percieve that he is unpopular, they percieve they can boost their own numbers by going against him. Particularly, republicans can boost their "moderate points" by going against him.
>>
>>129254566
>the wall will work, they've worked for thousands >of years. Very simple concept only libshits fail to understand

When in the last 1000 years did they had planes where people came as tourists and overstayed the visa? Its over 50% now coming this way. There is pretty sure a better way than pouring $100 bills into miles of concrete. How about arresting the people hiring illegals? How about some ICE raids int the rich hills and farms of Texas? Muh, have to pay the nanny $20/h and can't touch her, muh.

Bigots be bigots, really.
>>
>>129231637
What's fun is the part where they dug Debbie Wasswerman-Schulz grave when they defined obstruction of justice. Hopefully someone other than Zerohedge pushes the Awan case hard.
>>
>>129238236
you mean like fags have been saying his impeachment is coming soon, directly after he was elected? Austria, you're better than this.
>>
>>129256549
You're right all those broke ass Mexicans will fly Delta once the wall goes up
>>
File: IMG_4942.jpg (107KB, 750x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4942.jpg
107KB, 750x796px
>>129231637
>Is the Trump/Russia narrative dead? Will the media tweak the narrative or switch to a new one entirely

It will never be, liberals have no brain capacity to contemplate any other thing to blame the president for.
They will never let go the "muh russia" narrative, never ever, this decade will be remembered for this, literally a new red scare, except the new "anti-russians" are literal commies.

Just take a stroll to any leftist infested site (imgur, Reddit, Tumblr)

They're still at it, even if every agen, every intelligence agency, every single one of them said its false, leftists would still be with their "muh russia" shit, they'll never stop.
>>
>>129256537
Term limits on congress will only come about through an article v convention. People's hate for Trump won't affect it. But what will affect it is the past and present actions of members of congress that will be coming to light in no small part due to our unpopular president.
>>
>>129255878
They are still checking out the guy he didn't wanted to be checked out? That is the junta-ish part. Why in the world would he ask everybody to leave the room? Now its he said, in two versions. Everybody should notice: if Trump tells everybody to leave the room, ask immediately for a lawyer. He will throw you under the bus when its opportunistic.
>>
>>129255994
With shills from Wallstreet left and right? What happened there. "Oh I made millions raping stupids with their bank accounts, but now I will help them destroying the creeps!" Sure, believable 180.
>>
>>129257256

You're a fool to expect Trump to get that shit done without resources. If he does manage it without public support, it'll be harder for it none the less.

The frustrating thing for me is that some of it is SO EASY to prevent.
>>
>>129256549
>Its over 50% now coming this way
>now
Why use this word? Has something changed recently?
>>
>>129256923
They seem to have up to 10k to pay to the coyotes getting them over the border. A flight from Mexico is just $500. The criminals might not do it, but the common farmer has no problems visiting the uncle. 1000s have enough money to send their pregnant women from all over the world to the US to create those fresh new US citizens. Every year.
>>
>>129256549

>Muh gold bar is not shiny enough argument.

Can libshits really not understand doing more than one thing to curb illegal immigration?

The fact is merely stating he is against it and actually has been increasing ICE power is enough to make them stay at home.

Yes walls can be dug under and flown over but the thing liberals don't understand is a value for your time relationship. This fits with their gibs me dat philosophy because everything grows on the magical ever blooming trees of socialism which will magically lift illegals over the 20' wall like Jose and the beanstalk, or sprout pneumatic diamond drills whenever they want to dig under or perhaps clear US airspace radar and magically summon planes.

The fact is you make it too costly for beaners to pay a coyote a few hundred pesos to get shuttled over in a van and the problem largely solves itself.

You make it too costly for businesses to hire them and wow you've exponentially increased desirability of hiring american.

How is this at all difficult to understand? For decades we've done nothing at all because it was shoring up a permanent liberal dynasty. All these things are vastly better than doing nothing.

Doing something about your borders doesn't make you a bigot. It makes you someone that cares about seeing American citizens getting their brains spattered in by trucks of peace as is happening right now in London almost on the daily.

It makes you someone that doesn't want to see a third or fourth generation american who not only paid taxes themselves but their father's father's father paid into this system get screwed because some libshit decided to redefine racism to suit their power base and robs them with gibs stolen from others.
>>
>>129255735

>Trump complains openly about this shit distracting from what he wants to get done, that's just one example

You do understand it is a stated policy of Trump and his people to treat the media as the opposition party right?

>SURELT there was a better way to go about the wiretap thing than a tweet

Such as what?

Do you imagine he could call a press conference and go "man it's ridiculous how Obama was wiretapping my campaign"? The result would be what you see during every Spice Rally where reporters would ask the same question a dozen times and pretend any argument made by Trump or his people didn't make any sense.
>>
>>129255735
Trump is actually just playing 2D chess
>>
>>129257542
Yep, he's a rich asshole who takes what he wants, you're right. But one thing he actually wants is for my country to not end up like yours. And he'll get that. By draining the swamp. Too bad no one in Europe has a chance of doing that, maybe when he's successful there'll be a new surge over there. You don't understand what I mean when I say drain the swamp. Lurk moar.
>>
>>129257944

I dunno, anything otger than tweeting that shit out of the blue eith no context

Even if you treat the media like an opposition they are still a force than can be used, and should at the cery least be fucking accounted for
>>
>>129257568
Article V comes from the states retard, Trump has nothing to do with it. But what he can do is help bring all the shit that's happening into the light. That is what he is doing. That is why the establishment is screaming for his head. And that screaming is why you see the numbers you see.
>>
>>129257913
I would absolutely agree with you, if they would start putting some hefty fines on golden suburbs dads and moms hiring nannys and gardners would send the message. If they ever start arresting one coke snoring wall street fucktard for 100 colored ones doing nothing than smoking weed. Just one. Sessions should stop pretending, he will never do that. ICE will never raid white suburbs. That is the point. They will always pretend to do it, like the three steps repealing Obama Care. Step one fine, get rid of it. Do you really believe there will anytime soon step two and three? They said multiple times they will provide, but will they?
>>
>>129257382
President can't be allowed to have private meetings, what a dictator
>>
>>129258287
>I dunno, anything otger than tweeting that shit out of the blue eith no context

The context is extremely simple so it's difficult for anyone to get confused unless you do like the media and go "so in other words..." to every statement you hear.

>they are still a force than can be used

This is part of why he tweets in the early morning. He sets the entire news day's talking points with a simple tweet. That's using the media to his advantage.
>>
>>129251603
Could you make a brief post about said slush fund so I may screen cap it along with the other posts ?
>>
>>129238805
>>129238154
What was obstructed and how?
>>
>>129257852
And you can fly Delta into the US without a passport, having your entry recorded, or your background checked.

Also ICE is actively cracking down on illegals right now and arresting laborers and farm hands. Rome wasn't built in a day you know
>>
>>129235501

no. this was a counterintelligence investigation. never a criminal investigation.
>>
>>129258141
Swapping one fucktard with another fucktard opening their asses for anyone who wants to pay to put their dick there is not draining the swamp. You might hate Washington for what it stands, but the drugs is money and everybody wants it. If you want to get rid of the money, I would see how this is possible but just "saying" so. Limiting congressional terms just means, catch as much as you can in the most limited time. If you really want to get control out, you have to kick the lobbyists out.

And also, thank you, I can get full cancer-aids-broken leg-12 month of hospital treatment for $400 premium a month. And kids up to 18 are free, unlimited. Try not to be at place 29 of 30 industrial nations in this regard. ;)
>>
>>129258092
Basil is right, what he's doing is not complicated. But most people just don't understand the game well enough to follow it.
>>
>>129239361
How is it obstruction to tell them to expand the investigation into him? He fired Comey because he felt he was a poor director, and that is only seeming more like the right decision by the day.
>>
>>129258690
>they will never arrest nannys in suburbs
t. Boots on the ground German
>>
>>129258845
A private meeting that is used against you, yes, why should anyone want that. He did Comey a solid. In the private sector he will make 10 times that money.
>>
>>129240721

>"I wish Cruz"

hi sharia. this new directive is futile. you are all going down.
>>
>>129259242
I want to see them pushing out the hands out of the towers of Wallstreet. By the way, are all helping hands in Trump corps legals? Not that ICE is "strangely" missing to look there.
>>
>>129259330
>opening their asses for anyone who wants to pay to put their dick there
See, this is why the establishment didn't want Trump to win initially, he made his billions already, he doesn't need politics to make more. He's not in this for the money. I really don't think he is. Maybe I'm wrong and we're swapping out a turd sandwich with a douche. I just don't believe that.
>>
File: IMG_0625.gif (3MB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.gif
3MB, 800x447px
>>129259530

>rainbow flag of islam

mohamed, this is usa. not cucktistan.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.