[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETS – TIME IS THE ONLY TRUE CURRENCY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_o1gyncvKUQ1v0pigno1_500.png (204KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1gyncvKUQ1v0pigno1_500.png
204KB, 409x480px
Why do most people waste their lives doing stupid shit that literally robots could do nowadays? Why not create a basic income society and just spend your time otherwise. For instance... studying about history? learning something you really want to do? Going on adventures and hike the apalachian trail, pacific crest or the camino de santiago trail? Why not spend it working out? Eating healthy? Learning to cook? Why not spend it learning to survive in nature? Why be a drone if you can be a queen? Why are we wasting our best years for slavery and retire when we are old, weak and physically ill? It doesn't make sense to start living when you're old and brittle.
>>
Why not have fun all the time? You can work hard when you're dead. Life is just a break from non existence. It's like winning the lottery jackpot and not spending any of it.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>
File: 1486611803667.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486611803667.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
You are going to end up homeless or killing yourself.

I've never known a NEET to end up any other way. It's kind of hilarious when I see pro-NEET posts because I know they end so badly.

Rock on NEET.
>>
NEETdom is a jewish trick
>>
>>129230032
>Why do most people waste their lives doing stupid shit that literally robots could do nowadays?

most modern jobs are shite, but you should overcome them and start doing your own shit, start your own business in smth usefull.

NEETdom as a lifestylt (=/=phase) leads to depression.
>>
if you're a woman you can study/do whatever and just find a well off husband in the future
>>
>>129232250
Depends on if the state is going to pay NEETbux.
>>129232382
>gOY
No, it actually is freedom but you must find a way to have purpose in the lone NEET life.
>>
File: fashionable.jpg (70KB, 728x877px) Image search: [Google]
fashionable.jpg
70KB, 728x877px
>>129232382
Yes goy go to college and rack up debt. If you cant get a job and payback the debt we'll arrest you.

Go take out loans in your name and get a nice big house! Make sure to put time effort and money into a women too, that way she has security!

Any1 who bitches about someone being a neet is jealous or pissed off they have to waste their life saving away or being held at gunpoint for money 24.7
>>
File: home.jpg (74KB, 569x597px) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
74KB, 569x597px
>>129230032
I make more money by lounging around the house then I could have ever made working
>>
I envy NEETS sometimes. I never really had the opportunity to be one.
>>
File: south africa.jpg (53KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
south africa.jpg
53KB, 615x820px
Pay for my living expenses.
Here is what I need

>two rooms: a kitchen/bedroom and bathroom
>internet connection
>(already have my computer + other devices)
>rent and utilities
>(+1) new Steam game per month
>month long supply of noodles, rice, and broccoli
>bus pass
>routine checkups to clean my teeth and check my blood pressure
>extra money for off-ticket items: condoms, key-chains, and micro-purchases from google+app store
>two changes of clothes +new pair of shoes twice yearly

What's wrong with this? I am not a man that needs a big house, a big car, a fancy vacation. Give me internet and food, water, clothes, and a shelter and you don't ever have to deal with me again.

Deal?
>>
I suppose I'm technically NEET. However, I sell a painting every week for between $400-700 bucks. I'm still on my parents insurance and live with them, but I'm not in the workforce. I can't imagine going without money though. What do proper NEETS do for "walking around" money?
>>
>>129235302
>I suppose I'm technically NEET. However, I sell a painting every week for between $400-700 bucks.

BASED what kind of painting do you sell?

self employement is God-tier, I sell some shit on ebay and get peanuts but its such a good feeling
>>
>>129235631
Shitty landscapes mostly. It's real Bob Ross shit. Luckily I live in a suburban area where taxes are low, opportunity is abundant, and there's a lot of money floating around the economy. People have money to burn. I go through a local art shop that takes a 15% commission for putting my work in their "marketplace." That's always seemed like an acceptable price to me.
>>
Iranians are genetically more white than the Native People's of America. Eskimos are mixed with Asians and Mongolians. Eskimos contain more Neanderthal DNA and Persians but they are more closely related to Asians than Whites if that makes any sense.
>>
>>129235934
so you are painter? I know a few, who would wish they were in your position.

the problem is that society views people like you like NEETs, which you are not, you WORK, but you dont have a (((JOB))). people are so obssesed today about having some insect level job.
>>
>>129236305
Totally. My dad knows a guy who knows a guy who owns a high end steak house and they're looking for a bartender. I wouldn't be the only one there of course, but it sounds interesting. I've never tended bar, but I'm willing to learn. From what I hear you can make up to $150-$200 a night in tips. I'm seriously looking into it. I could work there 2-3 nights a week and between the bar and my painting I could bring in $1k a week.

Painting is very much a hobby that miraculously turned profitable, but I could give a few hours a night a few days a week in a high end steakhouse and not consider myself a "wage slave."
>>
>>129237050
I wish I could produce something at the rate of 1 a week. It takes about a week to finish 1 level in the viddya I'm making.
>>
>>129232250
technically you're homeless when you're at work all the time. Technically you're already dead if you have no own time to spend on your own life.
>>
>>129237768
I've been surprised at the number of people who go the traditional route of employment and seem satisfied with a salary of $28k a year. There are so many other ways and opportunities to earn cash that don't require giving 8-9 hours a day to a company that pays you shit and forces a 1-2 hour commute every day.
>>
File: tumblr_o1dak3XeQm1v0pigno1_500.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1dak3XeQm1v0pigno1_500.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
>>129232250
My family invested in all of the best stocks, so I won't have to work for a day of my life.

I really feel sorry for you wagecucks.

I even got a trust fund STEM degree for personal enrichment and no intention of ever getting a job. feels good man :^)
>>
You're in the wrong thread fren.
>>
File: killme.png (829KB, 858x954px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
829KB, 858x954px
>>129232250

Truth
>>
>>129235302
Buy and sell things.
>>
Because I have a child whom I love, who needs food in her belly and a roof over her head. and providing that gives me a warm feeling and a sense of pride that vidya never could.
>>
>>129238308
I don't even care about cash, I live off my parents dime. I just want to do something worthwhile with what little time I have on this planet. After I make a little more progress, the plan is to try to get a business loan and hire a small army of artists. Otherwise I'm never going to finish this.
>>
>>129238449
>My family invested in all of the best stocks, so I won't have to work for a day of my life.

nigga, you dont have to get a JOB, infact its best not to, but you must WORK ie do smth productive with your life, with politics etc....

>>129238547
>Buy and sell things.

he does just that
>>
>>129238493
I normally say "keep the change" if it's like 2p or something and then if they laugh I ask em out. I'm decent looking though but I still think it's a good tip.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.