[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: StoneDick1.jpg (7KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
StoneDick1.jpg
7KB, 232x300px
Catholicism, is essentially the Talmudic beliefs of Christianity. Catholicism is to Christ, what Talmud is to Judaism.
Hilarious too, that they don't see it.
Compared to the Old Testament, the NT reads like a newspaper; this happened, then this, Jesus said/did this.
No trinity in the Bible....it is all an effort to pretend Christianity is monotheistic...it is not.
Jesus NEVER claimed to be God, Never mentioned a trinity...etc.
The whole point of the NT, was for things to be clear.
Besides, Satan is divine, so are angels.
Catholicism can try all they want, but you CANNOT turn God, Jesus, Satan, HOSTS of Angels, etc, etc, etc, into a single divine being.
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT MONOTHEISTIC!!
The only monotheistic religions, are Freemasonry, and Atenism.
They are making everyone believe what they do.
Even the big bang theory, s just the Great Architect, who spoke the word Aum, making the universe spring into being.
That is the Word Jordan Peterson refers to all the time, ignorantly.
He does not really know wtf he is talking about.
>>
>>129228039
So what you are saying is ______________

I don't get your main point.
Please explain.
>>
>>129228039
Yes. That's why Islam is based.
Islam:
>No goys, Jesus is only a prophet.
>No goys, no Trinity here, God is above everything.
>No goys, Satan wasn't an angel, angels are made of light and thus, cannot disobey God.
>Yes goys, Satan was a jinn, a spirit made of fire.
>>
those big things represent nimrods dick, no joke
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>129228815
your religion was invented by the catholic church.
>>
>>129228731
What I am saying is that even mainstream science, is the beliefs of Jewish mystics, and Satanists.
We are all being tricked to belive BS...just like the Bible says.
>>129228815
Islam is more lousy with Jewish mysticism, than the Vatican....and that is hard to pull off.
>>
>>129229142
You don't know wtf my religion is...and no...Catholics stole OUR religion...I am a Christian Jew...you know...like Mark, Matthew, Luke, John etc...go back to school son.
>>
>>129228815
Choice between Islam and modern Christianity (modern as in - post 200s AD) is between the Mahometan and Pauline heresy
>>
>>129228039
Catholicism is apostate Christianity.
Youre by definition a Luciferian reprobate.
Fuck off rabbi Kikesberg.
>>
>>129229496
>modern Christianity
Modern christianity isn't Christianity. It's a cucked neo-pagan religion
>>
>>129229603
You don't know a MF'n thing. This is obvious. But thanks for allowing me to trigger you.
Are you a Freemason?
If there is anything I can do, to make your next triggering more enjoyable...let me know.
I could send you a comment card to fill out.
>>
File: 1459885336671.jpg (652KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459885336671.jpg
652KB, 1920x1200px
>>129228039
Aum but what came first, the owlS or the eggS?
>>
File: millennium-owls.jpg (53KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
millennium-owls.jpg
53KB, 400x276px
>>129230168
Owls.
>>
File: eyes.png (199KB, 270x243px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
199KB, 270x243px
>>129229454
i was replying to the sand nigger.

I'm a gnostic christian, you know, like the Mary Magdalen, Judas, Thomas.
>>
File: Einstein-Quotes-23.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein-Quotes-23.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
>>129231042
Hahaha...my bad. I saw OP in my head somehow.
I am pretty stupid sometimes. My brain just sees what I want.
It's gotta be the heeb in me.
IT ain't easy, being heeby.
>>
File: ef4f8bb3c0.jpg (101KB, 718x593px) Image search: [Google]
ef4f8bb3c0.jpg
101KB, 718x593px
>>129229642
Islam isn't a real religion, its a proxy of the catholic church. its cucked. goat fucking pedophile mohammad was married to a roman catholic nun, and trained/handled by roman catholic priests.

its also re-packaged from the pagan religion arabia had in the first place, its moon worship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.