[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sanders: Direct Attack on Christian Faith

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: TRUNEWS.com.jpg (22KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS.com.jpg
22KB, 520x347px
Daily Caller reports that Sen. Bernie Sanders based his criticisms on an article Vought wrote in defense of Wheaton College that reads, “This is the fundamental problem. Muslims do not simply have a deficient theology. They do not know God because they have rejected Jesus Christ his Son, and they stand condemned.”

http://www.trunews.com/article/sanders-direct-attack-on-christian-faith

>> “It is hateful,” Sanders said. “It is Islamophobic. And it is an insult to over a billion Muslims throughout the world.”

>Sanders asked Vought if he believed that the statement in his piece was Islamophobic.

>> “Absolutely not. I’m a Christian and I believe in a Christian set of principles based on my faith,” Vought said. “That post, as I stated in the questionnaire to this committee, was to defend my alma mater, Wheaton College, a Christian school that has a statement of faith that includes the centrality of Jesus Christ for Salvation.”

>Sanders continued to press Vought over the statement, asking whether he believed that Muslims “stand condemned,” and at one point asking whether Jews stand condemned.Vought repeatedly stated that he was a Christian and that his statement was written in defense of Wheaton, but Sanders would not accept this answer, at one point shouting, “I understand you are a Christian. But this country is made up of people who are not just — I understand that Christianity is the majority religion, but there are other people who have different religions in this country and around the world.”

>> “As a Christian I believe that all individuals are made in the image of God and are worthy of dignity and respect regardless of their religious beliefs,” Vought responded. “I would simply say, Mr. Chairman, that this nominee is really not someone who is really what this country is supposed to be about,” Sanders concluded. “I will vote no.”
>>
HAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>129222833
>Crazy old Jew commie thinks he's president.
>>
Bernie Sanders more like commie piece of shit
>>
>>129222833
I like that Sanders both defends religious freedom and condemns the guy because he's a Christian.
>>
>>129223794
Read what the jewish encyclopedia has to say about "min" or "minim".
>>
>>129222833
I must say your Vought is absolutely degenerate piece of religious crap as all his criticism of Islam is that "they don't belive in my Jew on the cross".

If this is what you mean by your anti-immigrant and Islamophobic rhetorics, your right-wing are really degenerate people.
>>
>>129224199
>Russian trying to act liberal
Terrible troll
>>
>>129222833

In what way is Sanders wrong? This "christian" faggot is just behaving like the taliban. Wouldn't mind seeing him put on his knees and shot like a dog.
>>
>>129222833

FUCK YOU KIKE!
>>
I thought muslims considered Jesus a prophet of sorts?
>>
>>129222833
Fucking kike.
>>
>>129224568
Oh he is the taliban! Proceeds to say he should be executed.
>>
>>129222833

I WILL NOT TOLERATE INTOLERANCE FUCKING KIKE! THAT MEANS KIKES AND LIBSHITS NEED TO DIE!
>>
>>129222833
>two opposing religions conflicting
wow, whoda thunk?
>>
He is just like the taliban! proceeds to say he should be executed.
>>
>>129222833
When will this old kike just die?
>>
>>129224568
>Metaphysical statement beliefs rooted in founding stock of nation based on religious liberty = child sex slavery, public executions, honor killings and apostasy laws.
t. Lampshade, aka Kike-shill
>>
>>129224809
yep, but they keep blaspheming their own God
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK muslims
>>
>>129224385
I'm not trying to act liberal. Russian right-wing are mostly atheists.

If I were American I would say that Muslims must stay away from Western countries because their religion is totalitarian, cruel and anti-humanistic and has nothing to do with secular western values. If they come to our states and want to use all our benefits they should prove they're either atheists or absolutely secular people and won't try to spread their religion in our lands.

The only reason no Western polititian say this must be that they are too dependent on Middle-Eastern petrolium and Saudi money. If you will say anything against spreadment of Islam in any part of the world they can stop relations with you because it goes against what Quran says.
>>
Religion is a superstition. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>129224199
Blah blah "muh red army" and "muh fascist invaders"
>>
>>129224809
They do. But Christians believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, externally preexistant with the Father and Spirit. Muslims primary statement of faith is that God is not a Father and God has no Son.
This is why Leftists shill for Islam, because they also don't believe God is a Father or believe in the only begotten Son of God, Jesus.

Which is really the only patriarchy they are trying to dismantle.
>>
>>129224809
they believe he was a false prophet and that he will come back around the time of their "mahadi"/"mak di" and tell the world "lol jk i was a false prophet Mohammed was the real nigga"
>>
>>129222833

I don't think Sanders understands what religion is. He seems to think it's like being black or a woman or something. Nobody is born a muslim or a Christian. He wasn't born a jew. Does he even pray or go to synagogue? Has he ever had any contact with religious rituals, institutions, or...anything?

>"...And it is an insult to over a billion Muslims throughout the world.”

I find it comical that liberals continue to make this threat, for two reasons:

1) It undermines their position that islam is a religion of peace by threatening people who disagree with the possibility that they will be murdered by muslims.

2) It doesn't matter what anyone says, the muslims will murder people anyway. But then this is of course why liberals are so touchy about this subject - they already know, from the outset, that they will inevitably be proven wrong.
>>
File: 1487476740472.jpg (55KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1487476740472.jpg
55KB, 600x466px
>>129222833
FUUUUUUCk. I first read this and thought that first paragraph was Sanders. I thoght, holyshit, perhaps I misjudged him.

Nope, still a Kike.
>>
>>129226389
He's Jewish when it suits him, non practicing except for when it can score him political points.
>>
>>129222833
What makes him like Islam so fucking much? He denies god entirely, they kill people for that. Muslims and Christians sort of have similar values in theory, and they believe in the God of Abraham, which is sort of supposed to be the same God. There's a kind of respect there even though the groups disagree strongly about details and practice.

Mostly, we disagree on how hard to be against nonbelievers. We believe Jesus would not throw the first stone, they believe chopping your head off is required.

Any amount of Anti-Islam I have is on behalf of the people they would massacre here, which isn't me. They do things like shoot up gay nightclubs and concerts, and kidnap, rape, and kill women for not being modest.

I am not going to take shit from both sides. I'd rather comply with Islamic people enough that they leave me alone then all you liberal faggots that don't bother to read either book can learn from experience what the differences are between us.
>>
>>129226389
>Nobody is born a Muslim ...
Read Nigger, read! Muslims are born Muslims, if born to Muslim parents; and in ALL Muslim countries it is the DEATH PENALTY for someone born a Muslim to convert to another religion or reject Islam.

Inb4 > religion of peace
>>
File: 1494229355485.jpg (71KB, 908x539px) Image search: [Google]
1494229355485.jpg
71KB, 908x539px
>>129226853

Religion is only a power play against people to get them to do what you want.

The basic contract always goes like this:

Behave the way we want you to or be denied paradise.

Sanders likes Islam because it is the progressive FOTM and virtue signals to everyone what a good and shining progressive he is.

Therefore he and his followers of the progressive religion won't be denied paradise for criticizing Islam.
>>
>>129222833
>Attack all Christians because one of them attacked all Muslims and making generalisations is wrong

That Jewish IQ meme hard at work I see.
>>
clearly our guy
>>
>>129226853
>I'd rather comply with Islamic people enough so they leave me alone

Ladies and Gentlemen this is called "taqqyia" the provision in Islam to act falsely to advance Islam. This fucking cockroach LARPs are a Christian to sneak this "comply with Muslims". Aka pay the tax and a submit.

Fucking sandnigger faggot. We are onto you, and your desert pedophile religion.
>>
>>129222833

Is this guy retarded? I'm an atheist and if you believe that accepting JC as son of God is an essential part to going to Heaven, then the logical conclusion is that muslims (and others, like me) stand condemned. What is the question here? I wouldn't call anyone atheistophobic for saying that. Lefties are a fucking disease.
>>
File: whydidntyouchoosetolive.jpg (636KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
whydidntyouchoosetolive.jpg
636KB, 1024x768px
>>129222833
>>
>>129227870
Needs this picture.

I agree with you 100%.
>>
>>129228241
>I wouldn't call anyone atheistophobic for saying that
And I would. Even more, I would call a man retarded for saying that in public.

All religions should be banned tbqh. In the sake of progress.
>>
>>129229058
The fire rises.
>>
>>129222833
What a shmok.
>>
>>129229138

He said that in the specific context of having a theological argument regarding christian faith vs islamic faith. How is that retarded? It's the same as having a theological argument about contradictions in the Bible or whatever. By calling him an Islamophobic without addressing whether his interpretation of the Bible is wrong or right, Sanders might as well have said "Christianity is Islamophobic".

Sanders is the retarded.

>All religions should be banned tbqh

Start by banning the climate change religion
>>
>>129222833
I think we are reliving the great persecutions of Christians.
>>
>>129224809
Jesus in name, but not Jesus in identity.
>>
>>129224982
>two
You forgot about the man in the middle, anon
>>
>>129225766
>atheists
Kill yourselves.
Starting to rethink you faggots.
>>
File: ArmondWhitinho.jpg (66KB, 613x677px) Image search: [Google]
ArmondWhitinho.jpg
66KB, 613x677px
>>129229138
>In the sake of progress.
>>
>>129225766
>spreadment of Islam

LOL WUT?
>>
File: 1494174941331.png (300KB, 575x589px) Image search: [Google]
1494174941331.png
300KB, 575x589px
>>129222833
Chrsit cucks btfo.

A Jew wants you to defend your shitty sand religion so you never stop worshiping his kind.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.