[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd she lose?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Nevertheless_she_persisted.jpg (78KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nevertheless_she_persisted.jpg
78KB, 960x640px
Why'd she lose?
>>
>>129220569
Meme magic.
>>
>>129220569
>2090
>grandma brings me to Mount Trumpmore
>tour guide teaches us about Trump singlehandedly taking down Antifa and BLM
>fighting ISIS on the front lines and winning
>destroying the Tumblr servers and banning all deviant shit
>strengthening our economy and saving the country
>suddenly, my grandma starts cackling
>pulls up her shirt to reveal a faded tattoo
>declares that feminism won again
>tattoo faded so that only "Trump is my president" is visible
>grandma leaps into ClintonPuss Canyon and dies
>>
>>129220569
Because she is a shriveled up old cunt hag, and everyone feels that way on the inside, regardless of political ideology.
>>
*proxies to Canada*
Rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf. City people voted for Hillary
>>
>>129220744
>He's not impeached.
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31KB, 370x284px
>>129220923
FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>129221026
>xD
spotted t_D
>>
File: loser.jpg (621KB, 1250x902px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
621KB, 1250x902px
>>129220569
Cause she's a LOSER.
>>
>>129220569
She insulted the voter, plain and simple. She was too confident and pushed the feminist sjw PC bullshit this entire country is sick of. The like news has spend the year before the election spreading anti men and anti white shit so hard that even women and poc thought it was insane. Also she just had low energy, Trump visited way more packed stadiums in swing states than Hillary's 30-50 attendance HS gyms.

Hilary shot was after Obama's first term. If the Democrats were not trying to be greedy it would have worked. But nope they pushed King nigger for term two where he really fucked up with race relations. On top of that too Obama trashing her in the primarys showed how full of shit his support of her was when 2016 came around. Hillary was just like 2016 Ghostbusters. Sure you can use the whole women angle to push a product, but if the product is shit then it's going to fail.

Also don't give me that Bernie would have won shit, any one with a real Jo would never vote for that commie Jew.
>>
File: proxyfag1.png (14KB, 620x117px) Image search: [Google]
proxyfag1.png
14KB, 620x117px
>>129220923
Learn to proxy, fag.
>>
File: IMG_0069.jpg (163KB, 1024x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
163KB, 1024x739px
>>
Because she's fucking evil.
>>
>>129220569
why was she the candidate?
>>
>>129220569
You're honestly gonna need a sticky to answer this question
>>
>>129220569
Dry vagina
>>
>>129220569
There are conservatively like five million billion articles on this subject. You should read all of them before you ask that question like a dumbass asking to be spoonfead.

But that's not necessary because >>129220661
is right and fpbp.
>>
>>129220569
rural and suburban retards
>>
>>129220569
4D chess get Drumpf in office let him run the course and bring embarrassment to the Republicans then take the election 2020
>>
>>129220569
She was a shitty candidate that was coronated not chosen
Why do you think 17 republicans wanted to run against her?
>>
>>129220569
She declared war one Pepe.

So Kek bent her over and raped to her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.