[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate smokers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: nosmoking.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nosmoking.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
Am I the only one here who hates smokers? Am I the only one here who doesn't even smoke?

I hate smokers more than I hate niggers and Jews. They are self-righteous and ignorant of the harm they're doing to themselves. They force us non-smokers to breathe in their shit and they act like they're better than us. Society caters to smokers and treats us non-smokers like dirt. Their habit is killing them, but obviously not fast enough. I hate their fucking guts.
>>
Jew propaganda convinced you smoking is bad

It's actually good because it boosts testosterone and helps make men men. That's why (((they))) keep pushing against it. Wake up. Buy American Spirit: the cigarette for patriots.
>>
>>129220570

Fuck off, tobacco shill.
>>
>>129220760
Fuck off pussy brainwashed cuck boy
>>
All smokers need to be repeatedly stabbed in the heart. They are fucking filth. They need to fucking die right now.
>>
>>129220894

Make me, you cunt, I'll slit your fucking throat and rape your pig whore of a mother.
>>
All non-smokers hate people who smoke.
>>
What's wrong, you cunts? Can't take the criticism?
>>
It's a good thing you don't smoke, a fine specimen like you should live for as long as possible.
>>
>am i the only one here who...
Please leave this page
>>
>>129220317
Many great men smoked. Many great men didn't smoke too, but no great men were autistic about smoking
>>
>>129223836

BULLSHIT
>>
>>129220317
No, me too. Fuck them, all of them should be gassed.
>>
>>129220317
>self-righteous
No that's people like you. It's baffling you can't see it and project it on others
>>
>>129224001
>smoker
>>
>>129221976
I really don't have anything to say because I'm not autistically enraged by smoking. Sure, I'd prefer it if people didn't smoke.
>>
>>129221976
Lol you act like smokers aren't the most villified subset of people in this country. You think we've never heard incoherent, deranged moralizing from faggots like you before?
>>
>>129220317
>I hate smokers
All normal people do. You dont need to make a thread about it.
>>
>>129220570
My nigga. American Spirits handrolled tobacco all day.
>>
>>129223836
>Many great men smoked
Untrue, no good person smoked. It's always been a habit exclusive to low-tier scum.
>>
File: tumblr_o21dsuAG901uofr2ko1_500.gif (2MB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o21dsuAG901uofr2ko1_500.gif
2MB, 500x222px
>>129220317

What a pathetic over reaction. Yea I don't like smoking but I don't want to murder and kill all of them. What an autistic little retard you are.
>>
>>129220317
yeah, it's a huge turn-off in women too.
I don't even know girls who don't smoke but hey, this is how life is the left-leaning SJW infested capital. I'm thinking about moving back home because the degeneracy is too much sometimes.
>>
Nothing wrong with enjoying a cigar or pipe tobacco occasionally in the privacy of your own home or property.
People who smoke anything other than the above in public probably deserve the gas chamber
>>
>>129220317
>They are self-righteous and ignorant of the harm they're doing to themselves.
With all the propaganda on how it kill people, give cancer, etc... you seriously think they don't know ? Most of them know fairly well it will fuck up their health, they just don't care more than that.

>They force us non-smokers to breathe in their shit
If by that you mean the puff their smoke on you, you have to know that's just the case of assholes. Most smokers I know try to keep their smoke away from non smokers, or from people in general actually.
And if you mean polution, your car is making everyone breath far more shit than a cigarette.

>they act like they're better than us
Again. Assholes only.

>Society caters to smokers and treats us non-smokers like dirt
Dunno about the USA, but here in France if you're a smoker your getting fucked really hard from all sides. High Taxes, Anti-smoker propaganda, they are barely tolerated in public area, Regular prices raises (basicly 1€ every year, we're around 10€ for a pack of 20). Add on that our mooselime and their ramadan bullshit... I saw a guy getting insulted to oblivion at some cafe because he was smoking outside.

You don't want to smoke, good for you. but let people that want to kill themeselves slowly and overpay for their shit do just that It won't impact on our life overall you know.
>>
Also
>Society caters to smokers
Fucking bullshit. Maybe 25 years ago, but now you can't even smoke in bars. In my state there's ordinances that outlaw any form of indoor smoking.
>>
I hate myself for smoking

But OP is a total faggot
>>
>>129220317

Cigarette smoke does not really bother me, however, I do hate how so many smokers just casually throw cigarettes out of their car windows. For some reason it has become an acceptable form of littering. Every time I see it I wish that we were not moving so I could pick up the cigarette and throw it back through their window.
>>
Sounds like op got cucked by a smoker
>>
>>129220994
Edgier than my cigar cutter..
>>
>>129220317
"a man does not defile himself by what he puts into his mouth , but what comes out of it"

>jesus christ said that

i.e smoking drugs weed alcohol a okay just dont talk bullshit like you

also its not like we smokers force you to be in our vicinity , i only smoke at home never outside or in closed spaces when people feel disrupted by it.
>>
>>129220317
I don't really care about what they do to themselves. However we have free healthcare. So we end up pay for their medical treatment when their stupid asses inevitably get cancer. Not to mention that they have no problems smoking around everyone else. They never think about or respect anyone else. So you are not the only one who hates smoking and does not smoke here.
>>
File: 1466884049277.gif (386KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466884049277.gif
386KB, 260x300px
>>129220317
I'm already killing myself and faggots like you gotta be little bitches about MY fucking habbit? Nigger, I'm paying for the cigarettes, I only smoke alone, I don't throw the butt on the street AND if someone decides to approach me while I'm smoking I make sure to move it away from them.
If that's not enough accommodation for your faggot ass, you can just take my cigarette and shove it up your already loose and fucked ass hole you fucking faggot.
>>
>>129220317

I also hate smoking but i am addicted to nicotine.
>>
>>129224464
>Nothing wrong with enjoying a cigar or pipe
Yes, there is. If you enjoy unpleasant activities there is obviously something wrong with you.
>>
>>129220317
As long as I don't have to smell it, I don't care.
>>
Hating smokers is no different than your shit posting and low quality threads.

Addictions are a bitch, get treatment.
>>
Tfw can't get American spirits(TM) in Australia
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.