[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I trust God?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 52

Well, I believe in god but I just can't trust Him. God is responsible for creating evil according to:

“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” - Isaiah 45:7

The Bible gives no specific info about how it's gonna be in Heaven (it's just compared to a feast).

I believe that Love between man and woman is the most precious thing on Earth... and yet the Son of God said there will be no marriage in Heaven (Matthew 22:30).

I have no hope, I hate this life so why should I trust my afterlife close to the God who made me suffer (He creates evil) is gonna be better?
>>
File: 1483665676966.png (410KB, 423x573px) Image search: [Google]
1483665676966.png
410KB, 423x573px
Because when you don't, this happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEZL4ult9n0
>>
File: 1496708418900.jpg (24KB, 249x473px) Image search: [Google]
1496708418900.jpg
24KB, 249x473px
>>129213441
You can't trust no man nor woman
But you can trust in him, or has god somehow betrayed your trust?
>>
>>129213441
>The Bible gives no specific info about how it's gonna be in Heaven (it's just compared to a feast).
there's lots of info about hell, you want to risk that?
>should I trust my afterlife close to the God who made me suffer
suffering makes you a better person
Roman 5:3-5
"More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."
>>
File: soap.jpg (21KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
soap.jpg
21KB, 400x500px
>>129213441
you dont have to trust him to be his servant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
>>
>>129215972
that's perhaps the saddest thing I've read in my whole life
>>
>>129213441
That's the true test of faith. With all this evil in the world could you truts him totally and dedicate your life to him and his teachings?
>>
>>129216454
Why would God need a test of faith since He knows exactly how much faith every man has - because He gives to each a “measure of faith” according to Romans 12:3
>>
>>129217317
The test isn't for him it is for us. You think a teacher likes giving exams because they love grading that shit? Nooooooo,
>>
>>129213441
>I believe that Love between man and woman is the most precious thing on Earth
>>
>>129213441
Don't believe in him if you don't want to. Just become a LARPer and contaminate Christianity with your atheist views like the rest of Europe. In Sweden, some bishops, pastors, etc. are openly atheist.
>>
>>129218044
A teacher doesn't give me a filled test - God gives faith so why would He then test this faith?
>>
>>129213441
>“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Evil in this context seems to mean natural disaster or calamity, not the metaphysical evil or sin, which God couldn't intrinsically commit.

>I believe that Love between man and woman is the most precious thing on Earth... and yet the Son of God said there will be no marriage in Heaven (Matthew 22:30).

The love between man and woman is precious indeed, but it is a mere prototype between the love of God and Man. It is why the union of the Church and God is referred to as a marriage. The feast you referenced is this wedding feast. In a marriage you have a stronger, dominant figure, the man, protecting and caring for the weaker submissive, the woman. The vast majority of husbands could easily kill their wives with relative ease, but don't. How do women not live in fear of this, trust. A trust that allows love to flourish. Similarly, we realize that God could at any point utter destroy us, so far more powerful then us He is, yet we trust Him not to, to be patient, despite us constantly failing in His eyes.

>I have no hope, I hate this life so why should I trust my afterlife close to the God who made me suffer (He creates evil) is gonna be better?
He promises so. The beatitudes explicitly say so.
>Why again, should I trust?
Because why would He explicitly promise if He didn't know people like you, unfortunately, would suffer? Obviously He understood people like you would be in this very situation. Moreover, if He was apathetic, why bother even considering out suffering with a half-baked promise, if His intent was to cause us suffering, would a mere lie be all an infinite mind could conjure up?

Hope is sometimes difficult, anon, I've felt pretty despairing at times as well.
>>
>>129217317
For the same reason that he doesn't condemn all people who commit worst crimes. Since he knows everything he know who will and who won't commit crimes but he hopes to the end that they won't do it.
>>
>>129213441
>The Bible gives no specific info about how it's gonna be in Heaven

Heaven is essentially being in the prescience of God. It says those in Heaven will have "eternal joy", but not exactly what it will look like. I think that humans as we are now cannot comprehend it. Our bodies are made to derive pleasure from the physical world, but our souls may operate on a different level. It could be that just being the the presence of God is enough for a soul to be content.
>>
>>129218982
If love between man and woman is a mere prototype between the love of God and Man, then why did God notice Adam was sad and miserable before creating Eve even though He was with God?
>>
>>129219014
"God hopes"? Damn, you think very little of your God. He's so helpless.
>>
>>129219747
Again, Adam was in the presence of God and he was unhappy until God created Eve for him...
>>
>>129213441
>I believe that Love between man and woman is the most precious thing on Earth
But this just an image of the Trinity.
Evil is a concomitant possibility with free will and material being, which in turn is necessary for the individuation of human beings/souls.

>“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”
To be fair, evil is here juxtaposed with peace: God can undo an unjust peace by creating evils to that (false) peace. The Prophets were contrarian when they opposed to "peace" or political compromise of idol worship (say to appease foreign powers or in a vain attempt to integrate with and appease heathen nations/cultures). That "peace" is vanity as it doesn't ultimately deaden the hatred and in fact causes increased hatred toward the "obstinately" just, faithful, virtuous and true.
Sometimes too God creates evil to facilitate the coming of a greater and better good or state of affairs or a more perfect order.

>Faith

>2087 Our moral life has its source in faith in God who reveals his love to us. St. Paul speaks of the "obedience of faith"9 as our first obligation. He shows that "ignorance of God" is the principle and explanation of all moral deviations.

>2088 The first commandment requires us to nourish and protect our faith with prudence and vigilance, and to reject everything that is opposed to it. There are various ways of sinning against faith:
Voluntary doubt about the faith disregards or refuses to hold as true what God has revealed and the Church proposes for belief. Involuntary doubt refers to hesitation in believing, difficulty in overcoming objections connected with the faith, or also anxiety aroused by its obscurity. If deliberately cultivated doubt can lead to spiritual blindness.

- http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P7C.HTM
>>
>>129219791
Because God's design isn't for an isolated love, but one that manifests itself in both direct charity with Him, and a more indirect love in recognizing His likeness within others. Moreover God loved all people before time. That includes Adam's children, their children, all the way down the line to you, and me, and everyone living, and whoever lives after. Adam's purpose was, in part, to father this race. Adam was unfufilled because he still had an obligation to God left on the table, one that needed Eve.
">then why wouldn't this love continue in heaven
It does, not in a carnal context. Marriage is fulfilled to its greatest extent with children. In heaven their are no more people are generated, as the work of salvation is complete.
>>
>>129213441
God created good and evil because if it was a paradise all the time we wouldn't appreciate it. This also applies to when we inherit the kingdom, how can we appreciate it if we didn't know evil to compare it to?

We don't actually go to heaven this is a Marcion heresy that got adopted by the Church much later on and actually has its roots in pagan mythology. The Bible is very clear on this. When we die we are dead no heaven no hell nothing. In the Bible it is compared to a sleep, it's also known as soul sleep. What happens is we stay in this state of "soul sleep" until the resurrection when all the dead are raised up and God judges us. All the evil sinners are cast into the lake if fire, this is called the second death, and all who are believes in Christ get to live with God and Jesus on earth in the new Kingdom (retern to eden) heaven comes to earth not us to heaven. if you just read the Bible as God intended instead of putting what you've been told it says into the text.

There is no mirage in the resurrection because there is no need to have more children. There is no death and no birth, everything will return to what it was like in the garden of Eden before Adam committed the first sin. This is what the whole Bible is able. Returning to paradise.
>>
>>129220311
This is false. Adam was not unhappy; God created Eve to make man more abundantly and perfectly happy: the Scripture expresses this by Adam's reaction upon beholding Eve.
>>
>>129213441
Well, the book says that the faithful get new bodies for the new earth, I've always assumed we get turned into some crazy asexual Pleiadian vulcan-mind-melding star people

Who wants to stay human for eternity anyway
>>
>>129220311
>>129221757

I would also add that the Church and the New Jerusalem are described as a perfect and beautiful city coming down from heaven (and is the kingdom of heaven) in the Apocalypse of Saint John: a new creation. It is not so much the lack of some good but the addition of a greater/higher/better or more perfect good: a completing perfection or a compliment. Wine can be perfectly good in itself but it can be better with, say, the right cheese: this doesn't mean there is something defective about wine or the wine without the cheese.
>>
>>129218660
>A teacher doesn't give me a filled test - God gives faith so why would He then test this faith?
Whether or not you choose to keep it or give it away. Faith does not negate our free will.
>>
>>129224067
notice there is no free will for human in the Bible

Ephesians 1:11 says: "In Him we were also chosen as God’s own, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out EVERYTHING by the counsel of His will".
>>
I hate all religion fags. Why the fuck do you have to come to this board you oversized children?
>>
>>129224730
sorry, I didn't know it's your board... you should've said so... it won't happen again...
>>
>>129224580
>there is no free will
>"Behold I place before you life and death. Therefore choose life."
>>
>>129224730
What is the point of posting your butt hurt? I imagine there are full-blown fedora tipper boards out there for you to safely squat in.
>>
>>129225705
just because there is an option to "choose" doesn't mean that nothing influences your will - everyone has a will - the problem lies in the word "free"...
>>
>>129225178
But its cool.when people make threads calling this a christian board? . Smdh you people are so dumb. Stay humble christ fags
>>
>>129213441
Darkness and Evil originate from the same unspecific origin which is present alongside the different and specific methods of creation of light and peace both.
God doesn't create the evil, it is that next to the creations of God the lesser is darker and evil.
>>
>>129225997
Information or knowledge influences our decisions, sure. But we still make our own decisions and are responsible for them when we make them.
>>
>>129226840
>God doesn't create the evil
“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil..."

FOR FUCK'S SAKE...
>>
>>129213441
>Well, I believe in god
This website is for adults
>>
>tfw you think there is equality in heaven but everyone in heaven knows in your human life you were a uggo beta virgin that got friend zoned and had to watch Chad bang out your oneitis and there is no sex in heaven so you are now an eternal virgin
>>
>>129227586
how do you know your decisions are yours? Ephesians 1:11 says that God "works out EVERYTHING by the counsel of His will" - there is no space for your will if everything's happening to God's will... you're "a piece of clay in hand of a potter" - ever heard about it?
>>
>>129228075
basically this
>>
>>129213441
The only reasonable course of action for a man who truly believes in god but does not wish to be a cuck to him is to slay god and take his powers.
>>
>>129227744
lets say you become a parent and your child turns out to be a rotten bastard. you created evil. its like that with god. god made everything. evil is just a byproduct of the gift of free will.
>>
>>129228187
>how do you know your decisions are yours?
Do you know anything at all? Do you know what you want? If the police arrest you for a murder your neighbor committed, how do you know you didn't commit it? By your logic you may as well confess yourself guilty of another person's crimes. Yet something tells me you will insist on your innocence.
>>
>>129213441
You can be a deist.
I'm a monotheistic deist pagan.
>>
File: 1496977517497.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1496977517497.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>129213441
G N O S T I C I S M
N
O
S
I
S
>>
>>129228075
>>129228316
Virginity is presumably in hHaven like being an ultra Chad on earth. Why else is it held in such high regard by God and so often pursued by saints?
>>
>>129228937
so you don't believe what Bible says? just say it...
>>
>>129227744
The 'creation' of dark/evil is a matter of distinction.
If you light a fire in the dark you don't create dark and light, you just created light and you can now distinguish that it was dark.
>>
>>129228187
>there is no space for your will if everything's happening to God's will.
Okay faggot. A child can understand these verses as not to mean we do not have choice or free will. Those verses do not say "men do not have choice or free will; instead, I make choices and the appearance of choice is just some grandiose illusion."

You had to resort to blatantly idiotic skepticism to ignore the verse that explicitly says:
>"Behold I place before you life and death. Therefore choose life."
Because that verse obviously affirms human free will, you had to toss in a childishly idiotic and skeptical sophism to try to throw into doubt and question the brazenly obvious fact that we make our own decisions and can choose what to will (this doesn't necessitate its being easy but that is secondary to the fact that we do have the power to choose what we will or will not will or will for).
>>
>>129228916
omg, why do you create an entire new philosophy when you've got a quote from the Bible where God says He DOES create evil...
>>
>>129229428
>why do you create an entire new philosophy
Pot to kettle. And how on earth can you accuse someone else of creating a new philosophy when you just earlier doubted whether or not individual human beings have free choice?

Go fucking hop into a gas chamber you lying, filthy fucking kike.
>>
File: 14954587586245.jpg (83KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
14954587586245.jpg
83KB, 660x880px
>>129213441
>>
>>129229177
>so you don't believe what Bible says? just say it...
So instead of addressing my point you - a filthy liar, the son of a whore, a fucking kike nigger - just misdirect and throw out a totally idiotic and irrelevant non-sequitur. You are dumber than a bag of fucking bricks. You deserve to be whipped, chained and enslaved because you have opened your own cranium and shat in it, disgracing yourself and forsaking your own fucking humanity. You are the scum of the earth, a villain and a slave.
>>
>>129229167
it's because sex is for animals who have animal instincts that infect and control their minds with a hunger for puss/cock whereas you would imagine God is beyond humanity and therefore exists pure and clear minded without any sick innate animalistic desires
>>
>>129228916
>free will
>"you can choose not to believe in me but then ill just burn you in a lake of fire forever!"
>you actually think this being is worthy of worship
>and you actually think thats free will too
>>
>>129229694
how about a verse when God hardened pharaoh's heart?

"And the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not listen to them, just as the LORD had spoken to Moses." - Exodus 9:12

It's not a Pharaoh's choice but God's choice.
>>
>>129214577
>god somehow betrayed your trust?
Well he allowed me to be born, so there's a reason to dislike him.
>>
>>129214913
>suffering makes you a better person
Statistics show that to be patently false. Its why people born to single parents, abusive parents, or into poverty are more likely to be career criminals.
>>
>>129230343
do you know what I believe? I believe God is the Savior of all people, and here's the quote:

1 Timothy 4:10 "That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe."
>>
File: tumblr_lhszy0xP4Y1qdl3gj.png (237KB, 426x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhszy0xP4Y1qdl3gj.png
237KB, 426x271px
>>129230515
>>
>>129230881
>Create people
>Send some of them to hell
>Don't send some of them to hell
>I am the savior of humanity
That's like saying a parent who let 5/6ths of his kids drown in a single day saved the 6th by telling him and only him not to go swimming.
>>
>>129231484
That's the fault of bad translation, try to find out what lies behind the word "hell" - it's sheol, hades and gehenna. It has nothing to do with burning in flames ALIVE and FOREVER - human body cannot burn ALIVE and FOREVER. The lake of fire is called second death. You know what a death is? It's the absence of life... there is no conciousness. And if God says he is Savior of all then it means eventually everyone will be saved.
>>
>>129213441
>“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” - Isaiah 45:7

That is a shit translation.

It occurs to me that you just want to find a reason to hate God and are basically being disingenuous.
>>
>>129232159
find me the right one or call God a liar
>>
>>129232107
I never mentioned fire, or eternity in regards to hell and it doesn't change my argument. God is a shitty savior because he creates people and then lets most of them have their souls destroyed.

If your kids don't starve because you feed them, you aren't a savior, you are doing your fucking job, if most of your kids starve than you are doing even worse.
>>
>>129213441

Prattchet said it best.
>>
>>129230515
That's edgy anon, if you hate living so much just kill yourself
Blame your biological parents,not god,
All the naysayers blame their troubles on God, how ignorant
>>
>>129232978
this
>>
>>129233312
>Blame your biological parents,not god
>God creates people with a genetic predisposition to be depressed, violent, or suffer from miscellaneous psychological issues
>This isn't god's fault
The argument of evil isn't that god allows a man to commit murder, it is that god allowed a man to be born with schitzophrenia so he thought killing someone would stop WW2 or that a man was born with a predisposition to violence so he stabbed you during an argument.

A just god would allow free will, sure but he wouldn't give being he supposedly cares about a host of mental disorders making them more likely to harm themselves or others.
>>
>>129232641
All other translations which say something more along the lines of "I bring peace, and I bring disaster" or more correct in a Biblical context.

>But that's just evil.

No. Sometimes a nation loses its way and becomes evil. He will bring war to it and have it conquered by another as punishment. And if the conquerers are evil to, he'll bring disaster to them just the same.

Otherwise, I am like you in regarding the afterlife with some worry. I am worried about Heaven being... well, boring. Sad to admit it, but it's true.
>>
>>129234657
>blaming the evils of man on god
If anybody is to blame,its Satan and his kin,who corrupted themselves and then corrupted man and woman
>the rest of your post makes little sense
>>
File: ABSOLUTE_DISGUST.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTE_DISGUST.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
>>129214053
What the fuck is this
>>
>>129235469
>Satan created psychological issues
>Satan was able to do things without god being able to stop him
In Christianity everything Satan does is because god allows it, so if Satan does something God is equally at fault.
>>
>>129236031
God has laid it onto you to pray to Him and ask Him to cure your psychological problems. Everything has been account for.
>>
>>129236031
that's correct, Satan does everything God tells him to do - the book of Job shows this relation
>>
>>129213441
God created evil by granting His creation Free Will, there can be no freedom to choose to be good if one cannot choose to be evil. Would you rather God was a tyrant over creation or that we have the ability to reason and be good or bad and enjoy the rewards or consequences of that choice?
>>
>>129236285
>Just pray away your psychological problems
Yeah show me some sort of proof of that working on a large scale. Also what of people who were raised outside of Christian doctrine and have no particular reason to believe it?
>>
>>129236357
>Satan does everything God tells him to do
That's not accurate.
>>
File: 1496969161893.webm (2MB, 1283x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496969161893.webm
2MB, 1283x540px
>>129213441

> Liberals don't like God because the world isn't perfect.

Wow, it's almost as if God gave us free will and wanted us to choose to do the right thing, instead of just being forced too. It's almost as if God wanted to be around people who WANTED to be around him, more than Satan and his degenerate pleasures.
>>
>>129213441
This is probably a conversation you should have with a priest, not a cantonese shadow puppet board.
>>
>>129236579
I would rather god give people clean genomes free of genetic fuckups. It would be swell if nobosy was born with downs or autism or schitzophrenia, or anger problems, or predisposed to depression or diabetes, or with hemophilia.
>>
>>129236654
Obviously it's not going to work on a large scale. Not everyone that prays believes. You know this to be the truth.
>>
>>129236790
>Be a good person
>Be raised outside of the Christian world in time or geographical location
>Be a good person because you aren't a sociopath
>God still sends you to hell because you didn't worship him even though you had never heard of him or if you did had no particular reason to believe in him over other religions.
>>
>>129236899
Then you basically want God to just have created the Heavens and stopped there. Life is suffering, it is how we react to the suffering that makes us worthy of paradise or punishment.
>>
>>129237009
So who is to say it works at all? If prayer only works when someone supposedly truly believes but we cannot differentiate between who truly believes and who is praying for some other reason than why should anyone believe prayer works when it cannot be differentiated from chance.
>>
>>129213441
wtf i hate taytay now
>>
>>129237368
No, I simply want humans to be genetically free of fuckups. Famine can still exist, humans can still harm each other, but now we aren't born retarded, violent, insane, or some combination of the three.
>>
>>129213441

I wouldn't trust the God of the bible, either.

There is no good or evil, only God's will.

The rest of life is much easier once you come to this realization.

The only purpose of prayer is to get you closer to God. You can't give him orders.
>>
You very rarely ever notice or think of the air you breathe, because it's always there. Without night and darkness, there would be nothing beautiful about daylight. Things only mean something through contrast. Without evil, there is no good.
>>
>>129213441
>Isaiah 45:7
fear not little Juan
7. It has been very generally supposed that the expressions of this verse cover a polemic against the Zoroastrian dualism, with its eternal antagonism between Ahuramazda, the god of light and of goodness, and Ahriman, the god of darkness and evil. The prophet’s language, however, is perfectly general, and it is hardly probable that he would have contented himself with a vague allusion to so important a controversy. And apart from the question whether Cyrus was a Zoroastrian in religion, it is doubtful whether a sharply formulated dualism was a prominent feature of Persian religion in his time. It is more likely therefore that the only dualism here referred to is the dualism latent in every polytheistic system, viz., the ascription of good and evil events to different classes of deities. The context shews that the writer is thinking of the effect of Jehovah’s victory, not specially on Cyrus, but upon men in general; and the truth he asserts is simply that Jehovah as the only God is the disposer of all events, good and evil alike.
>>
>>129213441
are you seriously arguing that anything that constitutes human suffering is actual evil?

lolololol
>>
>>129237877
>yfw Yahweh is goth
>>
>>129237393
Faith and prayer was never meant to quantifiable. Something tells me you don't understand the whole notion of "Faith."
>>
>>129237134
You need to research that a bit, cause that is not what the Catholic Church teaches.
>>
>>129237636
Why is famine ok to you but not genetic defects?
>>
>>129213441
God doesn't play fair. Not with you, not with your enemies. Trust God.
>>
>>129229082
fucking leaf
>>
>>129238230
>Punish people for lack of faith
>In you specifically
I mean this is a really assholish plan on God's part. The whole reason Christianity is retarded is because you are essentially gambling with your soul. Existence is a game of roulette, pick a number and if you are right you go to heaven, if you are wrong you go to hell, or it might not matter either way.

I mean speaking purely factually the vast majority of your ancestors have gone to hell or had their soul destroyed or whatever the hell your specific version of Christianity believes.
>>129238252
So what does the Catholic church teach in regards to the uninformed and those with not raised under Christian doctrine?
>>
>>129230019
Whats so hard to believe about this?
>>
File: You're not Anglo!.png (64KB, 1188x884px) Image search: [Google]
You're not Anglo!.png
64KB, 1188x884px
>>129237134
>>Be a good person because you aren't a sociopath

One isn't a good person just because they aren't a sociopath. Lol is this how far our standards of decency have fallen?

> >Be raised outside of the Christian world in time or geographical location

This isn't an excuse either because there are plenty of Christians being persecuted right now within the Muslim section of the world.

> >God still sends you to hell because you didn't worship him even though you had never heard of him or if you did had no particular reason to believe in him over other religions.

Where does it mention this in the bible? I'd really like the verse saying that people who have never heard of God before won't make it to heaven. So you presume to know what God thinks now? It sounds to me like you are the one who holds themselves above God (to assume you know what he's thinking and to assume you're moral standing is greater than his).
>>
>>129238415
Famine is effected by choice, poor farming practices, overirrigation, etc. You don't have any choice over whether or not you were born with autism.
>>
>>129236031
>satan can create psychological issues
Yes,yes he can,look at porn for example,it fills you're head with shit
Satan is very smart and very powerful, but he's is nothing to the all mighty
Don't fall for his tricks,he's the master of lies & deception
Pray,read and get the time to know our lord and saviour, lest this world shallow you hold
>>
>>129213441
If you cannot trust God, you do not know who God is. So what you have is a god that you have created in your imagination, that is not trustworthy.

I too do not trust the god you created in your imagination.

But I trust God with my life, with my soul, with everything.
>>
>>129230347
Pharaoh harden his own heart several times before God harden Pharaoh's heart.
>>
>>129230347
Pharoah hardened his own heart 7 times, 7 being the number of completion.

God gave Pharoah the power to keep to his own hard heart, just as he gave you the power to rebel against Him.
>>
It's easy to know who's full of shit when they quote the Old Testament.
>>
>>129230515
Life is a precious gift.
>>
>>129229177
Wow, sure triggered him. It's almost like he believes in a God that is so weak that he needs a human to defend him on an anime board
>>
>>129230881
Jesus died to forgive all men of their sins, but only those who believe He is God, risen from the dead, will benefit from that act.
>>
>>129238826
For the righteous who never heard the Gospel, Christ descended into Hell, a place called the bosom of Abraham, and preached the Gospel to the dead. The righteous heard and believed and were brought into Heaven. This is true of all righteous people who never heard the Word and died, but even righteous who live well but hear the Gospel but fail to accept Christ, those are damned.
>>
>>129231484
People send themselves to hell. People like you. You were born spiritually dead, neglected the only means of salvation, and live your life by the gospel of the devil. "Be good, and thus be like God."
>>
>>129238907
>One isn't a good person just because they aren't a sociopath. Lol is this how far our standards of decency have fallen?
It was a simplification but there are plenty of Christians who are terrible people (the prison populations in the US can attest to that), and plenty of non-Christians who help the poor, donate to charity, and remain faithful to their spouse.

>This isn't an excuse either because there are plenty of Christians being persecuted right now within the Muslim section of the world.
And what if you were born in Germania circa 500 B.C.?

>Where does it mention this in the bible? I'd really like the verse saying that people who have never heard of God before won't make it to heaven. So you presume to know what God thinks now? It sounds to me like you are the one who holds themselves above God (to assume you know what he's thinking and to assume you're moral standing is greater than his).
Two things.
1. The bible repeatedly mentions that the only way to heaven is through Jesus
2. If you are free from judgement and get in based on works unless you hear of God's word than telling people about god is one of the most assholish things you can do. You are essentially forcing people to gamble with their eternal souls. Pic related
>>
>>129232107
Death is not a lack of consciousness.

Death is separation from God, Who is Life.
>>
>>129239213
Not if you suffer from depression.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 189x266px
>>129213441
I mean you can choose not to trust in God, just keep in mind that he can nuke the shit out of you
>>
>>129232641
The rah in that verse is calamities, not evil. Calamities like hurricanes, tornadoes, things that disturb the peace. It's Hebrew poetry, to put contrasting things together.

God is not evil, did not create or invent evil, and tolerates no evil.
>>
>>129232649
If your kid refuses to eat, he dies.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-05-17h28m41s792.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-05-17h28m41s792.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>129213441
There is no god. Jesus died on the cross to prove this. There is no big other.
>>
>>129238920
But most who suffer from famine or natural disasters have no control over these either.
>>
>>129232978
Bullshit. It was not meant to be this way. Everything was created vegetarian.
>>
>>129239435
I live pretty well as a whole, I spend about half my weekends working for habitat for humanity, donate about 5% of whatever I'm spending to charities when I make a frivolous purchase, have never caused serious harm to another person.

And yet I go to hell because I don't worship the same God as Jamal the Blood who landed in prison for killing a 4 year old in a drive by shooting. Seems like god is a good guy.
>>
File: 1491601973605.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491601973605.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
If one were to think very carefully and reflect on documented human history, you'll realize there were many supposed Gods of many people, civilizations, across many points in time. They did not refer to christian God before the Christians created it. They did not refer to Jesus when Jesus wasn't born. They referred to the Gods of their respective times.... and how many times has someone preached and written of the end of the world only to see it renewed? How many times were people told to 'follow these rules' and you will obtain heaven in the afterlife? Under which Gods? So, heaven and the after-life isn't a new concept nor is a God who has rules. Many civilizations have had identical religions and with every new group who seeks dominion, a new religion is spawned, a new creed defined for followers to adhere to. A new framework built on old frameworks. So, which God is right? Who created these 'Gods'? Human beings? How many times has the God story been revised?

Ask the important questions and a deeper truth gets revealed. An inconvenient one.
>>
>>129239736
They are still effected by human actions as opposed to actions of genetics or god.
>>
>>129236357
God restrained satan in stages in Job, just like He restrains satan every day.
>>
>>129236894
Setting him up to be raped. Nice.
>>
>>129237134
There are no good people.

Problem solved.
>>
>>129213441
He can do with you as He pleases. Your trust is not necessary for that. He'd prefer you love Him. Is even willing to reward you for it.
>>
>>129238252
Nobody cares about papist lies.
>>
>>129232159
>create evil
Do you prefer calamity or disaster? How does that change the meaning
>>
>>129239662
>Leave notes all over the house of where the food is
>All of them except one of them lie and the supposed location of the food and the locations of the notes are hard to reach or find
>Your kid starves
>This isn't your fault
You might have a point if God individually came to each person and said "hey its me god, I love you, I know life sucks sometimes but do what I say and you can have eternal paradise."
>>
>>129239398
There was no gospel before Jesus rose from the dead.
>>
>>129239512
That's your attitude towards it, not the thing itself. You are in control of your reaction to facts.
>>
>>129214913
> there's lots of info about hell, you want to risk that?
Ah', the prototypical play on fear of something no one knows exists....
> suffering makes you a better person
Why not create a better person from the start? How much suffering is needed? Why isn't the suffering process different? When I create something, I don't intentionally make it flawed so it can suffer. I make it the best form I can make it.
>>
>>129239522
And will.
>>
>>129233312
Suicide is a sin, (if you believe in God)
>>
>>129239852
And when he doesn't restrain him God is at fault for Satan's actions. Like the temptation of Adam and Eve.
>>129239953
Why is god so shit at making people?
>>
>>129239755
All of your righteous acts are as filthy rags to a holy God.

You have to be more righteous than the most righteous people ever to get into heaven, and you will never accomplish that on your own.

Belief in God is huge. Enough to get Jamal into heaven, and enough to send you packing to hell.
>>
>>129213441
If you're going to be an atheist or agnostic then fine, but don't try to be all high and mighty as a Christian by making such stupid claims. God is infinitely more divine and wise than you will ever be
>>
>>129213441
God represents human hope and ideals. Not a bad thing even if "he" doesn't exist. I was a hardcore atheist until I realized it's basically the same logic as TRP meaning you make your entire life all about something you hate/don't believe in. At this point I idenitfiy more as agnostic thanks to LSD.
>>
>>129240104
You don't want your kid to starve. Your kid refuses to eat. Your kid dies.

These things are fairly self-explanatory.
>>
>>129239810
>atheism is deep
You don't even know enough shit about religion to be saying any of that. Fuck off kiddo. Don't forget to take your fedora with you.
>>
>>129239755
>yet I go to hell because I don't worship the same God
Don't listen to everything you are told anon. Read the head of faith's(Jesus, Bhudda, Guru Nanak etc) dissertations & judge/experience it yourself.
>>
>>129240200
No, no you are not. Humans are simply chemical reactions and nerve impulses. If the nerve impulses tell you to be bored and sad trying to be happy won't just fix it. But yeah I'm sure you have never yelled at anyone or struck anyone in anger because after all you are in control of your reaction to facts.
>>
>>129240326
Bullshit. Learn some personal responsibility.

Judging Adam and Eve without knowing them before the fall is just absolutely foolish.
>>
>>129240375
If Jamal goes to heaven I don't want to go there. Also Christianity provides literally zero incentive to be a good person and much more incentive to be a bad person and just believe in god.
>>
>>129240492
>Bhudda, Guru Nanak

You can catch up with these folks in hell.
>>
>>129239456

Here you go:

>"14Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the >Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they >are a law to themselves, even though they do >not have the Law, 15since they show that the >work of the Law is written on their hearts, their >consciences also bearing witness, and their >thoughts either accusing or defending them. >16This will come to pass on that day when God >will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, >as proclaimed by my gospel." ~ Romans 2:14

Here is more about how God will judge people.

http://biblehub.com/bsb/romans/2.htm

Anything else?
>>
>>129240536
Live your life like an animal, then, never knowing your potential. Be a victim.

You're a free will moral agent. But you suck at it.
>>
>>129240468
>God doesn't want humans to starve (proverbially)
>Doesn't tell us tell us directly where to find food
If God really didn't want people to go to hell he would directly tell them the truth instead of having a holy book competing against numerous other holy books.
>>
File: BrigitteBardot.png (370KB, 381x449px)
BrigitteBardot.png
370KB, 381x449px
>>129240659
Do you believe hell is temporary or literally forever?
>>
>>129240642
Jamal won't be recognizable as Jamal in heaven, as I won't be recognizable as me in heaven. There's a massive transformation that happened, is happening, and will happen in the future to glorify all those who believe in Jesus.

You choosing not to undergo that is cowardice.
>>
>>129221164
You didn't answer the question. You simply skirted around it. Man wrote that God created Adam and then, only upon later inspection, (((feel))) the need to create another aspect in order to better compliment and complete adam. According to what man wrote in the bible, this was an afterthought. Per this narrative, what other things are an after-thought? At what time are they realized?
>>
>>129213441
Generally it makes little sense to speak of God without Christ

NT = pure revelation of God. You can say as much about God as you can say about Jesus

We don't have all the info, except the NT
>>
>>129240697
Nobody has ever been found righteous under the Law. The Law does not make you righteous; it makes you a criminal.

They will be judged as criminals, found guilty, and cast into hellfire.
>>
>>129223564
So, people are literally just making this up as they go.. kinda like previous civilizations and their respective (((stories))). OK.
>>
>>129240593
Adam and Eve before they ate from the tree of knowledge had no reason not to trust Satan as they were essentially idiots. God could have not put the tree of Knowledge in the garden, destroyed Satan so he could never tempt humanity, or just pop in as Satan was tempting Adam and Eve and say "hey don't listen to this asshole, I'm watching."
>>
>>129240536
That is how humans are flawed. The souls of the good strain against our chemical bodies. Some people have the willpower to stay in control better than others.
Angels are programmed to obey and Satan refused.
>>
polack catholic; kill yourself in the name of god, and gif our territory back
>>
>>129240831
Nobody's interested in finding out where the spiritual food is.

None seek Him out. None look for Him.
>>
>>129240137
Gospel simply means good news, it is the revelation of Christ to man. It is in that sense I use Gospel in Christ preaching to the dead. Meaning He revealed Himself to them upon His descent.
>>
>>129240848
I believe Jesus.

Matthew 25:46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
>>
>>129213441
here come the creationist fags
>>
>>129240485
I don't recall saying I was an atheist. I am in fact not an atheist....
> You don't even know enough shit about religion to be saying any of that.
Try to reply to what was said like an intelligent adult instead of lobbing insults like an insufferable defeated child.
>>
>>129240893
>Jamal won't be recognizable as Jamal in heaven, as I won't be recognizable as me in heaven. There's a massive transformation that happened, is happening, and will happen in the future to glorify all those who believe in Jesus.
Then It isn't really Jamal or you or hypothetically me in heaven at all. If I am completely different in heaven why should I even care about heaven me? If he doesn't act the same, believe the same things, or have the same desires as me why should I care about him?
>>
>>129240934
Nothing is an afterthought to God, who knows the end from the beginning, and learns nothing, having all knowledge and wisdom. Many things in the bible are there to instruct us, not to psychoanalyze God.
>>
>>129221531

Luke 23:43
>And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
>>
>>129241044
Except god specifically stacks the odds against specific people for no reason. You might have a point if all humans were born with depression or schitzophrenia but they aren't. So tell me why does god decide to purposely fuck with specific people.
>>
>>129241043
God: Don't eat this one fruit, if you do, you will die.

Devil: Did God really say that? No, it's good to eat. Eat it, and know Good and Evil, and thus be like God.

Adam and Eve disobeyed God, disbelieved God, and rebelled against God. And in so doing, humanity joined the devil's rebellion, and died. We all deserve hell for what Adam did.
>>
>>129236357
Satan requested that God remove his protection, much the same way as with Peter. God allowed Satan to do evil
>>
>>129241069
Yes, the good news is that Jesus died to pay the sin debt of humanity; that Jesus rose again from the dead; and that Jesus will raise up anyone who believes in Him, that He is Who He says He is, the Son of God, and God.
>>
>>129241068
God is in charge of humanity, it should be his fucking responsibility to tell people what to do, not leave cryptic hints hidden among outright lies.
>>
File: 1495725693287.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495725693287.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
>>129241150
Oh sweetie pie you're so wrong. Hell has the second death for the wicked and death is everlasting, not hell.
>>
>>129241003

God is basically saying that he will judge each person based on the knowledge they have. If you know about the bible and have heard the works of Christianity, and still reject it, then you will be judged accordingly.

If not, but are still a good person and live according to the values prescribed within the bible, then I BELIEVE he will choose to show mercy upon them.

He has the ability to judge each persons heart. He can tell everything about a person whether they admit it to others or not.
>>
>>129213441
>implying if a creative being existed there'd be any fucking way the bible or any other world religion would be accurate since they're all painfully obviously humans writing down stories to try and control other humans behavior using their understanding of the world at the time
>>
>>129241391
All have crosses to carry in this world. You may see some as more unfair or worse than others, but that is your perception.
>>
>>129241263
It will be my soul, it will be me individually, but as I should be, without all of this dross and sin and crime and iniquity and limitations and failures and mistakes and errors and fear and shame, etc.

It will be me, who I truly am, me, as God sees me, as God made me, as God redeemed me, and as God transformed and glorified me.
>>
>>129241428
>We deserve hell for our distant ancestor eating a fruit
>>
>>129213441
It's a fake god you are believing in. Bible is a lie.
Read Judas Gospel. It's the only valid one. Every other one was planted by the Jew(the devil) too cuck us in to believing that nonsense. It explains everything. But we warry tho you head might explode.

Just a snippet from Wiki :
:
The Gospel of Judas consists of 16 chapters which document Jesus's teaching about spiritual matters and cosmology. Judas is the only one of Jesus's disciples who accurately understands the words of his master. This Gospel contains few narrative elements; essentially, the Gospel records how Judas was taught by Jesus the true meaning of his message.

The Gospel contains ideas which contradicted those circulating in the early Christian church. The author argues that God is essentially a "luminous cloud of light" who exists in an imperishable realm.[8] Adamas, the spiritual father of all humanity, was created in God's image and dwelled in the imperishable realm.

At the beginning of time, God created a group of angels and lower gods. Twelve angels were willed to "come into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]."[9]

The angels of creation were tasked with creating a physical body for Adamas, which became known as the first man Adam. Gradually, humanity began to forget its divine origins and some of Adam's descendants (Cain and Abel) became embroiled in the world's first murder. Many humans came to think that the imperfect physical universe was the totality of creation, losing their knowledge of God and the imperishable realm.

Jesus was sent as the Son of the true God, not of one of the lesser gods. His mission was to show that salvation lies in connecting with the God within the man. Through embracing the internal God, the man can then return to the imperishable realm.
>>
>>129241579
God balanced the universe so you could choose to love Him or rebel against Him. Balanced it finer than the finest scale mankind will ever be able to conceive of.
>>
>>129241785

Eleven of the disciples Jesus chose to spread his message misunderstood the central tenets of His teaching. They were obsessed with the physical world of the senses. They continued to practise religious animal sacrifice, which pleased the lower gods but did not help to foster a connection with the true God. They wrongly taught that those martyred in the name of Christ would be bodily resurrected.

In contrast, Jesus is able to teach Judas the true meaning of his life, ministry and death. Mankind can be divided into two races, or groups. Those who are furnished with the immortal soul, like Judas, can come to know the God within and enter the imperishable realm when they die. Those who belong to the same generation of the other eleven disciples cannot enter the realm of God and will die both spiritually and physically at the end of their lives. As practices that are intertwined with the physical world, animal sacrifice and a communion ceremony centered around cannibalism (the symbolic consumption of Jesus' flesh and blood) are condemned as abhorrent. Death is seen not as a glorious event but simply as a way to escape the perishable realm of the flesh.

Of crucial importance is the author's understanding of Jesus' death. The other Gospels argue that Jesus had to die in order to atone for the sins of humanity. The author of Judas expresses the view that this sort of substitutionary justice pleases the lower gods and angels. The true God is gracious and thus does not demand any sacrifice.
>>
>>129241612
I said I believed Jesus, and quoted what Jesus said.

If you choose not to believe Jesus, there are consequences for that.

Death is separation from God; you will live forever in a lake of fire, separated from God, which is the second death. That is hell/Gehenna, not Hades/Sheol which are temporary holding cells.
>>
>>129241579
And when your parents told you what you should do growing up, did you always listen? God gave life, joy, reason and Will, it is for you to decide what to do with those gifts, not for Him to hold your hand.
>>
File: 1482962510032.jpg (45KB, 426x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482962510032.jpg
45KB, 426x454px
>>129241428
>We all deserve hell for what Adam did
Are you a german by any chance
>We deserve this for what Hitler did.

Original sin is the most cucked idea to ever come into the heads of man.
>>
>>129241642
1. THERE ARE NO GOOD PEOPLE.

2. YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON.
>>
>>129241540
Well said.
>>
>>129241785
>>129241878

And that is why our (fake) God is not a god at all but the DEVIL himself. Do not trust Bible it teaches the word of the devil not the word of the God.
>>
>>129213441
trust and obey for there's no other way, to be happy in jesus, but to trust and obey
>>
>>129242015
Yeah, and you misunderstand Jesus, Mister
>>
>>129241764
Yes, because by doing so, the Holy Spirit left Adam and he died, spiritually speaking, that very day. Whoever has the Spirit, has life. Whoever does not have the Spirit, has not life.

Since Adam and Eve lost the Spirit of God dwelling in them, they had children in their own dead and lost image.

And those children, us, have nowhere to go but hell, as heaven is for the living.

Had Jesus not chosen to sacrifice himself, mankind would have no hope of avoiding eternal damnation.
>>
>>129241391
He set things in motion. The rest is our responsibility.
Heaven isn't here yet. This is earth so shit kinda sucks. It could be a lot worse.
God will judge you regardless of how you feel about it. It's not really up to you as you are living for Him in the first place. You may as well try to be dutiful and not an arrogant ungrateful asshole.
>>
>>129242065

There are plenty of them out there. You/me and 99% of world population just aren't one of them.
>>
>>129241785
All gnostic gospels are fakes, frauds, forgeries and lies, including the fake one from "Judas".
>>
File: 2017-05-17-04-19-55.jpg (48KB, 356x410px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-17-04-19-55.jpg
48KB, 356x410px
>>129239666
>Those trips

Really churning my butter here
>>
>>129242060
>>129242252

Not German. Just know what being born again means, and implies, and infers.
>>
>>129238907
>I'd really like the verse saying that people who have never heard of God before won't make it to heaven
John+14:6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
>>
>>129242298
No for all have sinned and fell short to the glory of God.
>>
>>129242155
old songs best songs

faith is just believing what God said He would do
>>
>>129241391

Because he is not our true GOD. We are trap in the material world which is control'ed by the fake god/devil himself. READ THE JUDAS GOSPEL. IT IS THE ONLY TRUE WORD OF A GOD.
>>
>>129242065
>1. THERE ARE NO GOOD PEOPLE.
>2. YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON.
What?

You have to realize, God wants us to be with him. He didn't have to create the world, walk and talk with Adam, give us chances, spread his word, or even help us out. He wants us to choose him. He wants to spend time with us. He wants us to love him because he loves all of us (even if we do continually disappoint him).

He's not hellbent on punishing people just for the fun of doing it. He does so reluctantly because he has to prove to us flawed humans that his word is what he says it is and that there's no deviating from it at all. He is a being of his word.
>>
>>129213441

Fuck Jesus
Fuck Elohim
Fuck Allah

Fuck all your bullshit gods they are all fake. Prove to me they exist, you cant because your a fucking retard who believes the shit you see on cnn.
>>
>>129242213
Impossible. It's literally impossible to have Jesus quoted as saying eternal punishment and eternal life, and misunderstanding what He meant.

Just impossible.

Yet you managed to do it, through lies.
>>
>>129240260
But this anon lacks faith,he even blames the rightful for his problems
I don't think killing himself is what will invoke gods anger
>>
File: 1179.jpg (27KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1179.jpg
27KB, 560x315px
>>129241043
Here's the funny thing about this story .... Christians and Jews have different conceptions and frameworks for it. The Old Testament is a translation of the Talmud. Genesis is a Talmud book.

The christian view which you detailed above is an often held view and is due to a mistranslation and representation of the Talmud text. Here :
http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-2566/the-jewish-view-of-satan/?p=2566

I point this out not to side w/ one or the other. I actually wanted to highlight how easy it is to get completely lost w.r.t. to how things are written in the bible by Man and how they are mistranslated by man. You'll find tons of holes, paradoxes, and contradictions like this .... And maybe that will cause you to say to yourself : Wait, has any other civilization proposed a religion before? A God? An afterlife? A creation story ... The answer is : Yes. And then you'll ask : Well then, whose right? And the answer to that will be : No man knows enough to be right.... so, many of these are just best guesses and handed down reiterations and edits of esoteric frameworks of conception. IMO, search deep and far and beyond all of them as they are all conceptions and creations of man. The consistent truths found among them are maintained across time. The lies/assumptions fall away. As you journey, you'll gain a better understanding of what is true and beyond all religions.
>>
>>129242298
None.

The definition of good is "as the Father is in heaven".

No human being but for Jesus ever met that standard. You're grading yourself on a curve. Stop it.
>>
>>129242306

Devil got you my friend. He convinced you that it's not real, so he can control you. But there is still hope brother. Study the Gospel of Judas and you will find light.
>>
>>129242619
What you said did not have anything to do with what you quoted.
>>
>>129213441
What are you talking about? God is most certainly not evil.

I would like to point out Leviticus 10 where Aaron's sons offer a sacrifice to God unlike the one he requested. And did he kill them for it? No...uh, wait, it says here that he devoured them in flame.
But at least he helped a grieving Aaron!..uh, wait, it says that he threated him not to grieve. Or else he, too, would be burned in flame.
So he killed the Aaron's sons, and told Aaron not to grieve his sons' death, or else God would kill Aaron, too.
>>
>>129242632
Jesus is Elohim, so you can save yourself some time next time.

And yes, fuck allah/ba'al right into hellfire.
>>
>>129239750
>Implying plants can't feel pain

Vegetarianism is promoting a holocaust on the plant life on this planet.
>>
File: 1492896727153.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492896727153.gif
999KB, 500x700px
>>129242424
So man needs some indefinable soul of God in him to truly be alive? That seems rather forced to impose an aura of pessimism onto the Human will.

Either way, at this point I don't believe that I would even desire subjugation to God. I am my own being left to create my own path in the world, and as God has allowed it, damn him for going and punishing me if I do so.
>>
>>129242528

Glory of the fake God that in fact is the Devil himself. Open your eyes my brother and you will see the light.
>>
>>129242632
Please be cringe b8.

I just cut my life into pieces on that edge lad.
>>
>>129242719
The OT is not a translation of the talmud in any sense whatsoever.

The talmud is the Jew way to try to fill in the gaps of what the torah did not provide for, like the tying of one's sandals.
>>
>>129242937
>b-b-b-but MY god is true

kill yourself
>>
>>129242784
Judas is a liar, a thief, and a murderer.
satan is a liar, a thief, and a murderer.
you are a liar, a thief, and a murderer.
>>
>>129242937

Fuck all desert fairy tales. They are all fake. If you believe in that shit just kys.
>>
File: 1495560570390.jpg (134KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495560570390.jpg
134KB, 768x1024px
>>129242658
Eternal punishment doesn't mean eternal torment and hell forever. I think you'll be early mistaken when you speak to Jesus face to facd maybe Bible clearly talks about the wicked be annihilated and disappear forever. And let me guess, you don't keep the the 7th day Sabbath holy, huh? Jesus never blessed the Sunday, but I'm sure you're one of the many heretics
>>
File: e89.png (74KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
e89.png
74KB, 960x886px
There is a way out of your mental hamster wheel.
Embrace Kek; the Egyptian Deity of Chaos. Kek haunts the dreams of the Jews; preventing them from enjoying life.
>>
>>129242987
I never indicated plants could not feel pain, only that everything created ate no meat.

And in the Kingdom of God on earth, everything again will not eat meat.

When I see nature programs where animals are eating animals, it tears me apart BECAUSE IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS.
>>
>>129243027
>implying that Genesis is not pure cringe
>>
>>129243101
You are wasting time arguing with a gnostic heretic.
>>
>>129241068
nice paraphrase
>>
>>129242753
>

But the Father in Heavens is an Evil one. He is not to be trusted. He is not to be obeyed. If you obey the fake god that goes by many names btw(Buddha, Allah, God, etc) you will never reach the heavens.
>>
>>129242989
the Holy Spirit is not indefinable; He is God. I am not in subjugation to God; He adopted me into His family and made me royalty.
>>
>>129242252
So why didn't adam and eve say : fuck it.. you got us God. You got us good... We bit the apple, were fucked for life as are our descendants so fuck it... and just suicide themselves or just live out their lives and die? Why would they instead birth billions of souls into a gauntlet of hell and suffering? Sorry m8, the story doesn't add up as its written. BTW, the talmud text that Genesis is based on doesn't even convey this story in the twisted way that Christians do.

The foolishness w.r.t to this narrative doesn't stop here.
People act as if Christianity was the first and only human religion to exist and thus must be right. Do you know how many religions existed before Christianity for which the followers felt equally as right/passionately as you that the Gods written in some book existed as did the respective creation/afterlife mythology?
>>
>>129243086
God is true, yes. He's not my God; He is God.
>>
>>129243109
Not everything is fake, and it's intellectually lazy to presuppose same.
>>
>>129243199
Believe whatever fairy tale you want. This is what the bible says.

Revelation 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Revelation 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
>>
>>129243101
>>129243272

You see. True God doesn't teach hate, yet your god thought you plenty of it. Doesn't that make you wonder?
>>
>>129243427

GOD is fake, defeating the whole purpose of the bible.
>>
File: tumblr_oouiuk9pmi1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (210KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oouiuk9pmi1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
210KB, 1280x1280px
>>129213441
>God is responsible for creating evil

Isaiah 55:8
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

>The Bible gives no specific info about how it's gonna be in Heaven

rev 21:3-4
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

>and yet the Son of God said there will be no marriage in Heaven

good that makes me happy its degenerate to think ur gonna keep having sex in heaven

that would be hell
>>
>>129243199
You're misquoting Ecclesiastes, which says at least 26 times "under the sun", meaning it is only speaking of things on the earth, and nothing in the afterlife.

So you are taking a text that explicitly says dozens of times it's not talking about the afterlife, and using it as a proof text for the afterlife.

Dumb.
>>
>>129243272
The word of the Lord does not return void.

I comfort myself with that verse.
>>
>>129242860
You stated that there were no good people. Why?

Also, the verse I quoted earlier gives you the answer that you're looking for:

>>"14 Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the Law. 15 Since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them. 16 This will come to pass on that day when God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel." ~ Romans 2:14

Each person will be judged based on their own knowledge and their own heart and mindset. You've been made aware of Christianity. Whether you choose to accept it or not is entirely upon yourself. For those who have never heard of it before, well, the scripture pertains to them.

You have your answer.
>>
>>129243551
THIS IS THE ONLY TRUTH
>>
>>129243509
You literally just admitted the second death of the wicked. The wicked burn for a little bit then they experience the SECOND DEATH. Do you have reading comprehension problems?
>>
>>129243300
"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life; no man comes to the Father but by Me."

--Jesus of Nazareth
>>
>>129243715

EXACTLY.
>>
File: 1491444711730.jpg (56KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491444711730.jpg
56KB, 527x705px
>>129243030
Are you this fucking retarded? Judiasm came before Christianity numbnutz. Islam and Christianity are both based on Judiasm. They're all considered Abrhamic religions for this reason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh
The Tanakh (/tɑːˈnɑːx/;[1] Hebrew: תַּנַ"ךְ, pronounced [taˈnaχ] or [təˈnax]; also Tenakh, Tenak, Tanach) or Mikra or Hebrew Bible is the canonical collection of Jewish texts, which is also a textual source for the Christian Old Testament.

orah
Main article: Torah

The Torah (תּוֹרָה, literally "teaching"), also known as the Pentateuch, or as the "Five Books of Moses". Printed versions (rather than scrolls) of the Torah are often called Chamisha Chumshei Torah (חמישה חומשי תורה "five fifth-sections of the Torah"), and informally a Chumash.

Bereshit (בְּרֵאשִׁית, literally "In the beginning")—Genesis
Shemot (שִׁמוֹת, literally "Names")—Exodus
Vayikra (ויקרא, literally "And He called")—Leviticus
Bəmidbar (במדבר, literally "In the desert [of]")—Numbers
Devarim (דברים, literally "Things" or "Words")—Deuteronomy

CHAMP
>>
>>129243324
Because they had been told by God certain things that made them think they could fix the problem, give birth to a messiah (Cain), and move back into the Garden. They thought it was a temporary problem.
>>
>>129243537
I don't post hate. If you see the truth and think it's hate, examine yourself.
>>
File: 1477845036837.jpg (32KB, 875x595px) Image search: [Google]
1477845036837.jpg
32KB, 875x595px
>>129243303
What is God? What is Royalty in this analogy?

If God cared for man he would not instate the aspects of man that cause him to stray from his path.
>>
>>129243551
If God is fake, mankind has no hope. Be careful what you let into your thinking. Not all of your thoughts are your own, and you do have an enemy who wants you to have no hope.
>>
>>129213441
That's the point.
you're supposed to FEAR God.
>>
>>129243711
Because the bible says so.

Romans 3
As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
“Their throat is an open tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
“Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
Destruction and misery are in their ways;
And the way of peace they have not known.”
“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
>>
>>129244066

Go fuck yourself Goyim

GOD DOES NOT EXIST
FAGGOT
>>
File: 1477530486652.jpg (153KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477530486652.jpg
153KB, 600x600px
>>129244110
Fear is the tool of a weak leader
>>
File: 1476931057421.png (157KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
1476931057421.png
157KB, 330x346px
>>129244066
>Mankind has no hope
>What is the Ubermensch
>>
File: 1495228655847.png (1MB, 1688x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1495228655847.png
1MB, 1688x1916px
>>129243784
Now where o' where have I seen this line before?
Anyone who references the religion(s) that have stated this very line before 100s if not thousands of years before Christians claimed it gets a cookie.
>>
>>129243711
I have been a born again Christian perhaps longer than you have been alive.

You are citing Romans 2 for the proposition that mankind can be saved by the Law.

That proposition is false. None have ever been found righteous under the Law.

Paul is telling the world that God gave mankind consciences to know good and evil; that
adam and Eve made it possible to have the knowledge of good and evil apart from divine revelation; and with all that, there are none righteous, no, not one.
>>
File: 1483217393043.gif (3MB, 366x325px) Image search: [Google]
1483217393043.gif
3MB, 366x325px
>>129244388
Jews?
Zoroastrians?
>>
>>129243889
So, he tricked them? Or is the story bullshit and just one of a long line of creation canons that have obvious contradictions and flaws because they were created by mankind...?
>>
>>129243763
The second death is eternal separation from God in the lake of fire, forever.

Death is not the cessation of life, or consciousness.

Death is separation from God, Who is Life.
>>
>>129244383
what sort of deceptive thumbnail is this
>>
>>129243825
Yes, and the torah/tanakh have nothing to do with the talmud. The torah/tanakh are holy, and the talmud is not.

Not in this post you did not post "talmud" once.
>>
>>129244066
God is fake. Kek is real. You know the truth. Embrace it in your heart.
>>
>>129243784

"How do you know me? . . . no generation of the people that are among you will know me." (GJ 35)

Real Jesus.
>>
>>129244039
What what, Who. God is the King of Kings, and being adopted into God's family in this age makes us rule and reign with Christ Jesus in the Kingdom of God on earth for a thousand years.

Priest Kings, actually, after the Order of Melchizadek, and of the kingly line of David.
>>
>>129244500
Older....
>>
>>129244320
Then nothing exists.

But you and I exist.

So God must exist.
>>
File: CA_koppen.svg.png (353KB, 1080x1665px) Image search: [Google]
CA_koppen.svg.png
353KB, 1080x1665px
>>129244594
You completely misunderstand scripture. Do you keep the 7th day Sabbath holy? I'm curious
>>
>>129244383
Nazi propaganda. How long did the Nazis rule again? Oh, yeah, not very long at all. Certainly missed their worldwide reign target of 1000 years by, what, the world, and 987 years.
>>
>>129244884

Stop fooling yourself faggot and grow up. GOD is fake.
>>
>>129242482

Jesus judges everyone even the atheist , the point still stands
>>
>>129244388
It's a bible verse. It's the narrow path, Christ Jesus, that provides hope for mankind to live with God forever.

If you actually studied same religions, you'd find they are wildly different, with some superficial similarities, and not the other way around.
>>
File: tumblr_olkgedymXW1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg (251KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olkgedymXW1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg
251KB, 1024x781px
its impossible to be bored in heaven god puts everlasting joy into your brain

Isaiah 51:11
Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

god doesnt cause evil to happen that

Genesis 6:13
And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

>filled with violence through them

>>129244594
>Death is separation from God

Revelation 14:10-11
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

>and in the presence of the Lamb
>and in the presence of the Lamb
>>
>>129243966

Oh poor child, so blind so ignorant that you don't even see that your heart has been blackened by lies of the Lucifer himself. Throw that Devil's book out of the window and open your eyes. Study the words of the true God not the falls material one and you will find heaven.
>>
>>129244711
Note in my text that I referenced Jewish text.
Thank you for confirming that the creation mythology of the Bible comes from Jewish text.

Now, about the old testament aka the Tanakh....
Here's what they have to say about Satan and Christian's misinterpretation of (((their))) text and creation canon :
http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-2566/the-jewish-view-of-satan/?p=2566 :

In Christianity, Satan is an enemy of G-d, an opposing force, and something very bad. In Christianity, Satan has a level of power that is considered almost equal to that of G-d. In the Christian bible (2 Corinthians 4:3-4), Satan is called the god of this world. However, in Judaism Satan is an agent of G-d, created by G-d for a specific purpose, and something very good. Satan is simply an agent of G-d, just as all the other angels are simply agents of G-d. This is why we frequently see passages where the author appears to interchange G-d and an angel (leading to the often erroneous Christian concept of a christophony).

In contrast to Christian literature, where Satan is understood to be an evil force, the enemy of G-d, in Jewish literature, he is seen as a blessing to the Jewish people. Why? Let’s consider for a moment what Satan means. As mentioned before, the word not only means an adversary, but a stumbling block or an obstacle. What exactly is an obstacle? It is something which is put in our path requiring us to overcome it. Obstacles in this life give us opportunities to stretch our muscles and to grow.

So, why do so many Christians believe in an incorrect/mis-translation of Jewish text? Explain.
>>
>>129244541
God said what He said, and they took it to mean something other than what God meant.

God did provide a messiah through the seed of a woman; Jesus through the virgin Mary.

Eve took it on herself, in her guilt, that her firstborn son would be the messiah (Cain's name means Here he is!) and she was once again mistaken. Hence her second son's name is "It's all for nothing".
>>
>>129244812
Kek is real in the sense that if I carved a god out of a coconut and called it my god, it would be my god. it just wouldn't be God.
>>
>>129221531
Cobblers.
>>
>>129213441
>Brainlets still believing in god.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHES IN*

AHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1460206264109.jpg (153KB, 1640x976px) Image search: [Google]
1460206264109.jpg
153KB, 1640x976px
>>129239810
The truth that human beings of any historical note all strived to appease an entity outside their understanding? That men strive for enlightenment and women strive for philanthropy through the pursuit of a higher power?
That atheism rebukes this higher power and has no moral obligations to replace it with?

Atheists are motivated only in rebuking the old ways of religion. Every institution is attacked and replaced with social degeneracy. Intolerance is replaced with tolerance: the acceptance of that which is knowingly bad for you.
Why are atheists pitifully represented in philanthropic endeavors and charities and donations? Why are atheists offering condolences to survivors of terrorist attacks and nothing more?
If I was Christian I could at least, from an atheist's perspective, tell a grieving father sweet lies that his child will be in an afterlife where there is no suffering and her killer will suffer eternally.
What can an atheist say that would mean anything comparable?
Do you see atheists doing anything but decry all religion when a Muslim terrorist attack occurs? Is it at all helpful to tell me that Christians are just as bad as Muslims when a Muslim just suicide bombed a bunch of little girls?

When compared to Christianity, or even Buddhism for that matter: there is no tangible benefit to abandon religion in favor of an even more emasculated ideology as atheism.

Where are the atheists alleviating suffering in the world? Where are the atheists fighting to keep their countries from being swallowed in cultural suicide?

What's the point in being right about something unprovable when it will doom our society?
>>
>>129244830
Again, the gospel of Judas, not written by Judas, is a gnostic heresy, false, a hoax, and a lie.
>>
>>129230515
Literally this
>>
>>129244947
I'm citing scripture, and you're not understanding it. Seriously.

And no, I'm not SDA.
>>
File: 1494438094225.jpg (147KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1494438094225.jpg
147KB, 600x833px
>>129239810
>>129242719

>Vaguely postulating scientific illuminism or what lies beyond

You waste your time in these threads imo... ''Milk for babes meat for strong men" was not uttered for naught. One visits the interior on their own tool and struggle and solely though that... No words or explications will ever trump that. But to each their own right? Hahaha.
>>
>>129245155
Nope. Wrong again my friend.
The trinity concept. As well as the Jesus concept existed before Christianity. If you studied religion, you'd know that and know what I am referring to. The son of God... The light.. The way existed 1000s of years before it was commandeered by Christians. So, you infer you actually have studied various religions. Now, I ask you which one(s) maintain this 1000s of years before Christianity. Given so, why should I believe a retelling of this story to be the truth when it was first told 1000s of years ago under another religion? Who to believe? The people who first wrote it or the people who plagiarized them?
>>
File: 1493289730157.png (238KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1493289730157.png
238KB, 567x589px
>>129235782
Your life without Jesus
>>
>>129245411
YOU KNOW NOTHING. Kek is the ancient Egyptian diety of primordial darkness. Kek is the truth.
>>
File: Australia_koppen.svg.png (322KB, 1260x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Australia_koppen.svg.png
322KB, 1260x1404px
>>129245598
You don't need to be SDA to keep the 7th day holy. You mainstream "Christians" are cancer and give the rest of us a bad name
>>
>>129245411
Kek man got well actually be real. Not just in a sense but actually real.
That doesn't mean flesh and blood that means a ruler (or minion) of a principality.
He/it is not God the creator but I expect Kek is 100% as real as you.
>>
>>129245176
>>and in the presence of the Lamb
Yes, on earth in the Wrath of God, the second half of the Tribulation. Read the entire book, because you don't have a clue how it's organized.

Anyone who takes the mark of the beast, which is the subject of your snippet, will suffer the wrath of God on earth, and then suffer in the lake of fire forever and ever.
>>
>>129245537

So say the Bible believers, believers of God of hatefulness. Do not believe them, as they were planted by the devil himself to trick you. And trick you they had. Child not all is lost. There is still hope. Save your self
>>
>>129245313
>Tanakh....
>Here's what they have to say about Satan and Christian's misinterpretation of (((their))) text and creation canon :
>http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-2566/the-jewish-view-of-satan/?p=2566 :
>In Christianity

Again, you mean talmud.

You don't have a clue how the Jewish books are separated. The OT/tanakh was finished 432 years before there were any Christians.
>>
>>129214053
Well I haven't seen anything like that until now, so really that's just your fault.
>>
>>129213441
https://youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo theis
>>
File: tumblr_oovbzquSxM1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (237KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oovbzquSxM1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
237KB, 1280x853px
>>129245881
no it says they will burn in the lake of fire forever and ever in the presence of the lamb because god supernaturally predicted people would be teaching this false teaching that hell is merely a "separation from god"

no god is the one who put them there and will be tormented in his presence
>>
>>129245763
Yes, I know about the counterfeit Babylonian mother/son religions started by Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

They have nothing to do with Jesus.
>>
>>129245870
Indeed, this is the truth. Kek is the ruler of principality; not God. God is Kek's servant.
>>
>>129245826
I do not find "mainstream 'Christians'" to be the epithet you desire it to be.

If you had read the NT at all, you'd know that any day a man sets aside for the Lord, or all of them, or none of them, are up to the individual.
>>
>>129245870
WTF.
I can't write fucking anything without fucking Apple re-writing it for me.
I'm fucking buying a PC this weekend this shit isn't funny any more
>>
File: christ-in-the-wilderness.jpg (3MB, 4000x3507px) Image search: [Google]
christ-in-the-wilderness.jpg
3MB, 4000x3507px
>>129213441
>why should I trust my afterlife close to the God who made me suffer (He creates evil) is gonna be better?
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. -Isaiah 55:8-9

Humility is an important component of coming to God. The opposite of humility is pride. Pride is what brought down Lucifer and he is now destined to the lake of fire. We need to acknowledge how much God has done for us the mercies He has shown upon us.

God is not evil. Satan is the one who causes evil and destruction. Many of the woes and evils in this world are done by other people who willingly allow Satan to work through them in order to cause harm, destruction, and hate against others.

God wants you to be with Him, but you need to work at your faith and persevere. Read the Bible cover-to-cover, this is primarily how God speaks to each and every one of us believers.

Believe it or not, God is real and once you believe this truly deep within your heart, the Holy Spirit will give you understanding. This is what the Bible means when you believe upon Jesus' name and what He did (the Good News), you will receive the Holy Spirit the Counselor. You need to open up your heart to Jesus. Start by reading the New Testament. Read about Jesus, what He did, what He actually said. Listen to His Message. Don't listen to what other people on the internet say. Satan knows the Bible better than you and me. He even used it against Jesus in the wilderness. Yet Satan doesn't know one thing, Righteousness. Get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). Time is running out. God is not to be mocked. Seek and ye will find.
>>
>>129246171
No, it does not.

Two separate events.

People living on earth taking the mark of the Beast will suffer fire and brimstone from the sky, as well as hail, comet strikes, meteor strikes, asteroid strikes, earthquakes, animal attacks, etc., etc., etc.

Then they'll go to hell and burn forever, just like you.
>>
File: 1493236311876.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1493236311876.png
80KB, 686x686px
>>129245326
Lots of trickery in this tale my dear friend....
Lots of trickery.

> God said what He said, and they took it to mean something other than what God meant.
Oh man. Re-read what you just wrote and think about this for a minute. Think about this re-occurring theme, per this narrative, all throughout the suffering of mankind.

> God did provide a messiah through the seed of a woman; Jesus through the virgin Mary.

And how many thousands, tends of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, or even billions of years did that take? For a 'way' to be given? And how many souls have suffered meanwhile?

> Eve took it on herself, in her guilt, that her firstborn son would be the messiah (Cain's name means Here he is!) and she was once again mistaken.
Ah', the wonders of trickery rear their head again. Eve filled with guilt for what she has done tries to make it right... (((wrong))) again .. enters in more suffering.

> Hence her second son's name is "It's all for nothing".
I recall God asked Adam to name his creations earlier in Eden.
So, they named their son 'Its all for nothing'. I wonder if they knew this. At least he has a sense of humor...

Man, this just gets worse and worse.
>>
>>129246341
Errrr, wrong. You literally have nothing to lose by keeping the 7th day holy. But you seem like a rebellious individual, and according to God rebellion is as witchcraft
>>
File: tumblr_op0cl7qI7H1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (99KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op0cl7qI7H1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
99KB, 1200x900px
>>129246475
>and in the presence of the Lamb:And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever

>and in the presence of the Lamb:And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever

people will be able to see these people burning in the lake of fire

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
>>
>>129246395
Linux is the only free Operating System. It is Kek's chosen OS.
>>
File: 3am.png (556KB, 684x901px) Image search: [Google]
3am.png
556KB, 684x901px
>>129244836
That doesn't answer my question, you simply stated that God was some indefinable power. How does one lose the soul of God?
>>
File: 1491078556200.jpg (10KB, 282x310px) Image search: [Google]
1491078556200.jpg
10KB, 282x310px
>>129245025
>Nazi propoganda
>Who is Nietzsche
>>
untermensch
>>
>>129246704
Yes, it's common. People misunderstand what God says, and go off on their own ways not listening to or following God anymore.

It's quite tragic.

Jesus came about 4000 years after the fall of man, but anyone who believed in a coming messiah is saved. Anyone who believed in Moses and the prophets is saved. And now anyone who believes in Jesus is saved.

Mankind deserves hell. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have the grace and mercy of God take that terminal condition away.

Everything he loads on top of that rescue is gravy.

And yes, sin, death, suffering, sorrow, disease, thorns, weeds; these things all began to exist at the fall of man, and not before.
>>
Isaiah 45:7 refers to the evil of punishment, not of sin
>>
>>129246991
An untermensch would wholeheartedly believe in the power of God and forfeit his will.
>>
>>129246410
Not just Satan my friend, men cause evil since they are the fruit.
The first evil was around before Eden, prossibly caused by Satan during the creation.
He rebelled because he wouldn't bow to man, but read the beginning of Tolkeins Silmarillion to discover how time doesn't matter before the the creation, and how Satan could have sabotaged the creation during the creation process.
It's brilliant and you will not regret it,
Professor Tolkien was a top tier Christian.
>>
>>129246718
I have nothing to gain either, and if you think you keep the day "holy", I'm laughing at you.

Mark 2:27
And he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.

Colossians 2:16-17
Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ.
>>
File: 1494387422977.jpg (181KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1494387422977.jpg
181KB, 888x1120px
>>129245480
Why do you jump to atheism. I don't ever recall stating I was an atheist nor did I promote atheism. Are you trying to scape-goat and deflect away from what I have stated? If so, you're doing a piss pour job.

Re-read my post and respond like an intelligent adult. I'm not an atheist. That being said, the fact that you're deflecting so strongly from what I stated means what I stated is quite powerful ... Enough so to trigger your cognitive dissonance and trigger your defense mechanism into an illogical debate of false equivalence.

I'm not an atheist. What I stated has nothing to do w/ atheism. It is historical fact. Now calm down and reply to it and face historical records like an adult and try to reason through what I have stated and answer my questions or dare ask yourself the same ones.
>>
>>129247282
>ate the fruit
I give up. It's literally just changed 'are' to 'are' again.
Fucking iOS is too much
Bye
>>
>>129246748
Yes, I'll be able to peek into hell and watch people burn, if I want, according to Isaiah.

The smoke of their torment will begin in the presence of the Lamb, and continue in the outer darkness.

Do you realize that Isaiah says people in the lake of fire will never die, and that the fire will never go out?

That your annihilation fantasy is a heresy?
>>
>>129247128
you're right
>>
>>129247457
>ate/are
And again
>>
>>129213441
Yeah, well, Heaven sounds like a Eugenics experiment so it gets my vote.
>>
M
>>
File: tumblr_oim78ysKge1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg (308KB, 1280x924px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oim78ysKge1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg
308KB, 1280x924px
>>129247474
im not teaching annihilationism
you are teaching that hell is a separation from god but the bible doesnt say that

im merely correcting your mistake

god can have multiple presence at once
>>
>>129246825
Sin. God and sin do not abide together. When God breathed the Breath of Life, the Holy Spirit, into Adam, Adam became a living being. When Adam sinned, the Spirit fled.

However, Jesus has taken care of the sin barrier, and all of mankind's sins were forgiven at the cross. So if you can figure out a way to have the Spirit of God dwell inside you, there is nothing to ever drive Him back out.

And that way is to be born again in the Spirit;

1. Confess out loud that Jesus is Lord; and
2. Believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

Do that, and you will receive the Holy Spirit, the earnest downpayment on our ultimate salvation.
>>
>>129245537
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Rome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
Heresy per who? A bunch of corrupt roman politicians who didn't want any books that contradicted or conflicted with the Kingdom to get in the bible?

Yeah, lets get into how the Bible actually got written.
Lets take about the councils who decided what books got into the bible and which didn't. Lets talk about the bureaucracy and politics of the bible.
Lets talk about how uppity and bought clergy members exiled those who they didn't like and burned their books. Lets talk about the 100s if not thousands of pages missing from the bible. Lets talk about the real history of the Bible and Christianity and get to the root of it being a heavily worked over creation of men not God.
>>
File: TX_koppen.svg.png (32KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
TX_koppen.svg.png
32KB, 300x378px
>>129247324
Yes, you gain salvation by following Jesus' command. Why are you so disgusted with the idea of resting on the 7th day and keeping it holy? And your second verse only applies to how you keep the 7th day Sabbath holy, NOT that you can disregard the 7th day. And your first first just validates my stance.
>>
>>129247680
Again, DEATH is separation from God.

The SECOND DEATH is the lake of fire, which is ETERNAL SEPARATION FROM GOD.

Maybe the capslock will help you figure it out.
>>
>>129247763
All papist heresy is heresy. The bible was written by 95 AD, and Constantine arose in 325 AD.

Centuries after the bible was written.
>>
>>129247766
You cannot follow Jesus' commandments. That's the lesson Jesus taught.

The New Covenant did not come into being until after Jesus rose from the dead.

You are Jew Lite, and lost.
>>
File: tumblr_oox7wyi7e81s2yc47o10_1280.jpg (367KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oox7wyi7e81s2yc47o10_1280.jpg
367KB, 1280x853px
>>129247848
how is it eternal separation from god when the bible said they will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the lamb forever and ever

probably because god predicted this false doctrine of the end times that hell is merely a separation from god

prove with scripture its a separation from god

cuz the bible says hes the one doing the tormenting and hes actually in their presence while he does it
>>
>>129247990
No, sweetie. JESUS kept the Sabbath holy. Your view on holy days and the Sabbath is a result of Catholic brainwashing. Im sorry for that
>>
>>129248005
It doesn't. You conflated what will happen on earth to the people who took the mark of the Beast during the Tribulation on earth with the lake of fire.
>>
File: 1494912571135.png (118KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494912571135.png
118KB, 410x410px
>>129245601
>Vaguely postulating scientific illuminism or what lies beyond
Is this not what all religions attempt? I'm just going with the flow here.

> ''Milk for babes meat for strong men" was not uttered for naught
With age, babes turn into boys and then into men. From milk to meat is but the natural progression of man.

> One visits the interior on their own tool and struggle and solely though that... No words or explications will ever trump that. But to each their own right? Hahaha.
Religions propose God does... Example shows many things do thus trump beyond oneself.

Old words be but a guide for new times and new words.
>>
>>129248122
I can't stand papists, or popery, or you, quite frankly. Sweetie posters should be autobanned.
>>
>>129246200
That's not what I'm referring to.
Try again my well studied religious practitioner.
>>
>>129248254
That's where all pagan religions start. That you don't know that is not surprising.
>>
>>129248215

This verse is directed toward

Matthew 7:21 to 23

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
>>
>>129248130
ok so theres the wrath of god and then it says AND

>AND he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels

FROM WHICH

>the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night
>>
K
>>
>>129248254
Father/Sun - Mother/Earth - Resurrected Son

That's Babylon, @ 2200 BC, with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

That's where the 40 day mourning period started.
That's where the son was killed and returned to life.
That's where the father is the sun, impregnating his wife with a ray of sunshine.

If you want to go by who said what first, God gave the proto-evangelion 1800 years before Nimrod built the Tower of Babel.
>>
File: 1493227348493.jpg (70KB, 623x592px) Image search: [Google]
1493227348493.jpg
70KB, 623x592px
>>129246143
That's just what is called
>total absence of God
My friend, total Weimar
>>
>>129248424
And the will of the Father is to believe in the one whom he has sent.

The people being cast into hell there are people who thought they were christians, like the catholics and the orthodox, who were counting on their "works" to get them into heaven.
>>
>>129248559
Yes, what begins on earth continues in hell.

No clue why this is so hard for you to grasp. Maybe when it happens to you you'll finally understand it.
>>
File: 2edgy4me.jpg (9KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
2edgy4me.jpg
9KB, 235x215px
>>129247693
I thought we all deserved hell for what Adam did?
>>
>>129248764
And Jews, to be fair. And muslims, to be fair. A lot of "religious" people will end up in hellfire.
>>
File: 1496869992372.gif (117KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1496869992372.gif
117KB, 225x534px
>>129248155
Fair enough you little catalyst. Witnessed.
>>
>>129248918
We do.

Do you want what you deserve, in this instance hell, or do you want God's grace, mercy, and salvation, that you do not deserve, but that God wants to give you, with your consent?
>>
>>129248764
Most Catholics, Orthodox, AND Protestants are going to hell, buddy. You better watch your rebellion
>>
>>129249037
No born again Christian is going to hell.

Be one of those.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.