[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My city is becoming tired of muslims, thoughts /pol/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-16-29-51.png (108KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-16-29-51.png
108KB, 480x800px
My city is becoming tired of muslims, thoughts /pol/ ?
>>
>>129210879
The irish, always showing the world who the real niggers are.
>>
File: 1495299782038.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1495299782038.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
Good on ya lads. Fuck the muzzie horde, but it's tough to get the point across in a way that won't make your average pussy normies sympathetic to the poor muzzies
>>
>>129211230
>implying what they did is wrong
Muslim detected.
>>
File: mudslime scholars.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
mudslime scholars.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>129211230
>>
>>129210879

Thank fuck, ireland could become the last western european country standing against islam,
Eastern europe will be fine but western europe is fucked.

Fight against them, youve only just gotten your damn own country back not long ago, dont throw it away fight against those arab cunts.
>>
>>129210879
See guys, offensive things were sent to them and some windows were broken. They are truly the REAL victims here.
>>
Source, OP.
>>
>>129210879
If the Irish had the balls to bomb the Brits, I don't see one good reason they can't send the shitskins back home.
>>
>>129212629

A couple of scumbags pissing on a floor of a mosque is a little different to a republican nationalist paramilitary campaign against the Brits.

Actions like this will achieve NOTHING but gain the muslim community more sympathy and plays into their victim narrative.

This isn't the way to combat Islam, lads.
>>
>>129213354
You seem to think the average person is actually going to wake up.
9/11 didn't do it.
The various attacks in London didn't do it.
All the attacks throughout Europe aren't doing it.
Unless you drag your "journalist" out and hang them in the streets you will never see a Europe that isn't bending over for brown cock. These attacks happen and you people still bend over for politicians who want to bring more of them in.
>>
>>129213354
You're right
Your terror groups need to start killing
>>
>>129212499
http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/254204/verses-of-the-quran-wrapped-in-bacon-sent-to-limerick-mosque.html

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1109978/bacon-wrapped-koran-verses-mailed-to-irish-mosque-while-thugs-smashed-windows-and-urinated-on-carpet-of-another/
>>
We don't need to kill anyone or vandalise anything.

We need to get to a state where muslim immigration is stopped and mosques are under 100% inspection and a ban on Islamic schools is in place.

Make Irish society a hindrance to being muslim and muslims will either adapt to Irish culture or leave.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.