[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the Drag Pics of James Comey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5819.jpg (45KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5819.jpg
45KB, 310x233px
I read somewhere he liked to dress is Drag. Is this true?

The guy's 6'8"
>>
you misunderstood. his hobby is fly fishing
>>
>>129201771
That was J. Edgar Hoover.
>>
>>129202029
What he was a drag? No way.
>>
>>129202341
Debate among historians. But he's always been associated with the rumour.
>>
>>129202029
he testified he felt like he was in a j. edgar hoover situation just yesterday...
>>
>>129204422

Seriously, why lie when the transcript is so easy to find?

> I didn’t — I didn’t use the term “counterintelligence.” I was speaking to him, and briefing him about some salacious and unverified material. It was in the context of that that he had a strong and defensive reaction about that not being true. And my reading of it was it was important for me to assure him we were not personally investigating him. And so the context then was actually narrower, focused on what I had just talked to him about.

> It was very important because it was, first, true. And second, I was worried very much about being in kind of a — kind of a J. Edgar Hoover-type situation. I didn’t want him thinking that I was briefing him on this to sort of hang it over him in some way. I was briefing him on it because we were (ph) — had been told by the media it was about to launch. We didn’t want to be keeping that from him.COMEY: And if there was some — he needed to know this was being said. But I was very keen not to leave him with an impression that the bureau was trying to do something to him. And so that’s the context in which I said, “Sir, we’re not personally investigating you.”

He specifically hit up Trump to assure him he wasn't under investigation to make sure it didn't turn into a J. Edgar Hoover situation.
>>
>>129201771

kek. you're thinking of J. Edgar Hoover.
>>
>>129202341
its how he came up with the term drag net
>>
File: muh_pussy.jpg (21KB, 478x324px) Image search: [Google]
muh_pussy.jpg
21KB, 478x324px
>>129201771
>>
File: compussy.jpg (31KB, 240x311px) Image search: [Google]
compussy.jpg
31KB, 240x311px
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-07_14-22-39.png (516KB, 1065x987px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-07_14-22-39.png
516KB, 1065x987px
>>129205648
>"why lie"
>post you quote is saying exactly the same thing you are saying
>>
HAAAAA!!!!! what a bitch faggot if this is true bitch faggot. HA! Fucking faggot! Wow the FBI sure likes faggots as it's boss's. Wow unfuckingbelievable. Wow! fucking pussy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.