[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well boys, I think I'm fucked. >minding my own business

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 14

File: 98w7xl-l.jpg (94KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
98w7xl-l.jpg
94KB, 600x820px
Well boys, I think I'm fucked.

>minding my own business last Sat night with gf
>gf's friend calls, we'll call her Jen
>Jen is at a party with her boyfriend, wants my gf to go pick her up, Jen got into an argument with her bf
>my gf has been drinking, I have not because I'm trying to /sortmyselfout/, this means I would have to drive
>protest because the argument doesn't sound that bad (nothing physical), but end up going because I wanted to get food anyways
>arrive at party, Jen is standing outside with her bf, he's pretty much a giant douchebag deadbeat, he also publicly hates me because I'm conservative (<------ it's not politics related)
>I park and walk around the car, her bf is a total hothead
>Jen starts walking towards the car, her bf following her angrily
>"Where are you guys going?"
>"Probably Taco Bell"
>"fuck you faggot, you aren't taking her anywhere"
>"just calm down, it will be fine in the morning"
>he's hammered, rushes me and tries to tackle me, it's really sloppy
>he's a pretty big guy (for me), probably has around 40lbs on me
>I was a successful/competitive wrestler in high school, I sprawl back and get him down, tell him to chill
>he starts swinging and punching me in the sides
>I get a choke hold and he passes out, I let go immediately and wake him up, get in my car and drive off

Jen just called my gf and told me that her bf and a few other people went to the police station to file charges. There's no video of the incident, they are saying I was the aggressor. I also learned that choking someone out can be attempted murder. How blacked am I?
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (18KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
18KB, 394x394px
>not politics related

meant now politics related
>>
>>129199736
If that's what actually happened? You're not fucked at all. You were the sober one. That will mean a lot.
>>
>>129199829
He means as in he's a conservative person rather than part of the political group.
>>
>>129199736
Got any witnesses?
>>
>>129199736
>not carrying
>not shooting him and fucking his GF while he bleeds out in the driveway
>>
>>129199933
but there is no proofs
>>
>>129199736
I think you'll be okay. He doesn't sound that damaged, he sounds like a huge bitch.
>>
>>129200162
just my gf, dunno what his gf is gonna do, I've never really liked her, she's kind of a hippie and knows I voted Trump. She was nice enough to warn my gf about what is going on but... I'm not counting on her for anything.
>>
>>129199736

This isnt your personal blog about how much of a faggot cuck you are.

NOT POLITICS

>>>/b/
>>
>>129200206
No proofs on his part either tell him he is a pussy irl and counter sue
>>
>>129199736
Get a lawyer and have your gf testify. You dindu Nuffins wrong.
>>
>>129200188
Not using a headchopper
>Why even Allah Akbar
>>
>>129199736
sauce?
>>
>>129200363
Kys
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 269x200px
>>129200188
>>
File: 3453454.jpg (84KB, 1866x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3453454.jpg
84KB, 1866x1280px
>>129200188
I did have a gun in the car but shooting some harmless hammered man is bad form.
>>
>>129199736
Pft, you'll be fine. He's a crybaby, the police will understand, especially since you have two witnesses who will back up your story. Also, good man taking him down with your bare hands, that takes skill
>>
>>129200438
This. Being the only sober one of the bunch will surely help as well.

Next time go easy on the white knighting dumb whores though.
>>
>>129199736
dear diary

BLOG IT FAGGOT
>>
>>129199736
assistant prosecutor here (smallish town in Kansas) I have seen cases like this. I would not worry about the criminal aspect, but civil suit, yea your fucked. He cucked your wallet. At least on the criminal side you can claim self defense, use any witnesses you can things like that. Also sober vs him not sober, and any history of violence to consider. Odds are he isnt doing shit about any of this as it is a big waste of time and money for you both.
>>
>>129200783
I don't know how to prove I was the only sober one. It's essentially he said she said and that's it.
>>
>>129199736
Fuck that goon. It's fucking heresay. You defended yourself, and he most likely has a record. If push comes to shove, he'll lose. I'd just tell him to fuck off and that he knows he is in the wrong and that you don't care what the fuck he does. But always make sure to have your phone out ready to record him if he is ever in front of you. And if you ever talk on the phone, use a call recorder.

Bullies like that have to be stood up to. Tell him he ain't shit, and he'll bitch out.
>>
>>129199736

Pretty clear case of Self defense, you could possibly make some money in a counter claim for assault.

Also, y u no fuck his GF?
>>
>>129200924
What state your in also MATTERS a lot. You in California or Louisiana?
>>
could you bluff that someone recorded it?
>>
>>129199736
i hate it when people drag you into something stupid of their own will, its like they have this itch to see someone living peacefully and they just have to do anything possible to ruin that.
anyhow all you can do is to give your side of the story if you get called.
had something like that happened to me
>>
>>129201067
y you lie bruh
>>
>>129199736
It's vital that you get Jet to testify for You. Get your gf working.
>>
>>129201090
Kind of like how you dragged us into all the globalism shit...
>>
>>129200991
hippie, piercings, etc.
>>
>>129199736

>how blacked am I?

That boipucci gonna get all the BBC senpai.
>>
>>129201042
Colorado
>>
>>129200307
>jusr your gf
>she lies and said you attacked guy
>you go to jail
>gf and jen bang hothead
>>
File: 112512312523.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
112512312523.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>129199736
>choking someone out can be attempted murder
>>
>>129201217
Were you high on the devil's lettuce? I must ask because, ya know its CO. Be brutally honest anon, we are judging you.
>>
YOU:

sober
talking like an adult
accepting a request to pickup

HIM:

drunk
angry
recently fought with gf
tackles you first

You'd have to be an idiot to get arrested.
>>
>>129201142
>expected from /pol/acs to be reasonble
had it comming, but i will admit i laughed with how fast you pulled that banter out
>>
>>129200930
I had some decent bruises on my sides, he landed a couple good ones, but they are gone now after almost a week. Didn't think to take pictures.
>>
>>129201320
I remembered something, didnt he hit his girl friend right before he came at OP? He sounds like an abusive guy who hits women... just saying. He could have even raped her and she didnt consent.
>>
>>129201301
nope. CDL driver, regular drug testing.
>>
>>129199933
this
>>
>>129200206
No proofs means you're innocent.
>>
>>129199736
not politics SAGE
>>
Lay low until it blows over. Don't answer your door or phone. Assault charges are low priority and 50% of the cases end with "unable to locate suspect" if they can't find you after one or two attempts. If they corner you in public, don't speak to them except to say "I want a lawyer".
>>
Is that pic related?
>>
>>129199736
>"just calm down, it will be fine in the morning"
Top bantz my man

>How blacked am I?
Get a lawyer. A good one. A better one than he does. Fuck it if you have to pay $300/hr, but it gets it dropped.
>>
>>129199736
nothing will happen, dont worry

t. oracle
>>
Should have told her to take a fucking uber.
>>
>>129201354
You know what, I will be totally honest, the (((reformed jews))) AKA Liberal jews who only identify as jews as more of a label or community rather than actually practice it, they seem like the liberal, always fighting for the underdog, the social justice warriors, all of that shit. I was asking my neighbor who lived there for 6 years, and he converts jews to Christianity, or masonic Judaism, he told me a lot of the reformed jews dont like isreal. It boggles my mind why they are cool with Muslims and globalism, its like the are self haters.
>>
>>129199736
Not politics
>>
>>129199736
You're "friends" are shit. Maybe lawyer up dumbass
>>
You'll have to go to the police station NOW and file charges on him as well. For real, right now. It's going to court where it will probably get thrown out. If you go now.

You'll also probably have an arrest warrant out. Simply tell them you heard that you may, and if so, are turning yourself in. They'll take your picture, fingerprint you and put you on a video chat with a magistrate. Since you turned yourself in they will very very likely release you on an unsecured bond and you'll be free to go.

I'm serious tho. Go right Now.

t. Ben There
>>
cop didn't see it you didn't do it
>>
>>129199736
Def get yourself an attorney. The judicial system is a game of wordplay, not fairness. Sounds like a spoiled fuck, so he'll probably have legal representation. All said, sounds like you've got nothing to worry about tho...
>>
>>129201602
I was thinking about this but since I'm a commercial driver I'm pretty sure my company gets notified if there is a warrant for my arrest.
>>
>>129199736
>(<------ it's not politics related)
>>
>>129199736
I hope your gf said she's sorry afterwards.
>>
>>129199736

Lawyerfag here. As we say there's not a problem until there's a problem. He said/she said. I'm assuming you didn't physically damage the guy beyond minor bruising which means simple battery at the most. No physical evidence that you were the aggressor, just witness statements from people who are clearly biased against you. You're fine. If the police contact you state that you acted in self-defense and used the minimum force required to defend yourself. State that you will be happy to relay the entire story after you consult with your attorney. Do not go to the police station if they ask you. Immediately terminate the encounter and lawyer up. Chances are you won't be charged at all.
>>
>>129199736
Is pic related Jen or your gf?
>>
>>129201820
Can they issue a warrant tho based on this complaint? The whole thing lasted maybe 30 seconds, there's no way this guy still had marks on his neck.
>>
>>129199736
Get the phone records between your girlfriend and Jen. Screenshot some texts with Jen bitching about her boyfriend being a dick/drunk and needing to be picked up. Get the google maps records of your trip from your history in your phone. If you're really worried, pay a lawyer a thousand bucks to help put this all together and deliver it to the douchebag, you'll get him to drop it.

Choking someone out of Sprawl uses your forearm. Especially if you're 40 pounds under this guy there's no way you'd leave the flat bruising of a forearm choke except for a guillotine and a rear naked. Both of those mean you were grappling, it's not like you just throttled a drunk guy out with your hands, you used a self defense technique and grappling should demonstrate pressing danger.
>>
>>129201820

Bullshit, this makes you look guilty as fuck. I've been in many bar fights and occasionally the police come to my house and knock afterwards but I never answered. They need more than some dumbfuks word to do a warrant.
>>
>>129199736

probably fucked. does the bf have a record or history of getting piss drunk and violent?

if you have any bruises or damage id record that. maybe press charges against them for assault.

what races are the two of you? have you berated your woman for getting you into that shit?
>>
Regardless of all these claims to lay low, Go turn yourself in now. The cops will be cool especially when you relay that you were sober and picking up a drunk friend at a party. Otherwise they will be at your house shortly and not as cool.
>>
>>129200206
the burden of proof is on the accuser in the US. but your GF will have a phone record of his GF calling her around the time of the incident if it actually came down to an investigation. which it wont.
>>
>>129200737
Honor is loved by people who make medals and people who dig 6 foot holes. Iron is not beholden to honor, thats why you pack a big iron.
>>
>Keep the cell phone call where she asked to be picked up.
>She called you into a situation where you had to defend yourself.
>Did he go to police while still drunk? If so, subpoena cop who took his statement.
>Tell them you feared for your safety
>>
>>129199736
This kind of shit happened to me in the Navy. I got in a bar fight and accidentally out a guy's eye out with a salt shaker. He attacked me because he didn't know I was his girlfriend's ex-brother-in-law. I was charged with "malicious wounding" and got a general discharge rather than an honorable. No tuition assistance. Faggots who start fights should be executed.
>>
>>129199736
>last saturday
youll be fine
>>
>>129202096

No law says you have to answer your door. They will eventually leave.
>>
>>129202021
If he officially filed charges there is a warrant for your arrest. Best him to the punch by turning yourself in. Best thing I ever done.
>>
>>129199736
You're not. Lawyer up if they do press charges (they won't)
>>
>>129199736
Why did you get out of the car? Why not just text her you were there and have her hop in?
>>
>>129199736

1) It's the statements of a bunch if drunk idiots vs you a sober man.

2) you have proof that he was already agitated if not violent since you had to pick up his gf

3) you lacked intent to kill anybody, you did what you had to do to stop a larger, drunk, violent person.

Either a) have your story straight b) (((lawyer))) up or c) If interviewed, politely decline to comment, and request they do their investigation.
>>
>>129199736
>it's not politics related
The only relevant line in your god awful post.
>>
>>129202277
Because he's fucking civilized and didn't count on a douchebag getting physical.
>>
>>129199736

You're not fucked at all. The fact they were drinking means they are legally fucked.

You're fine.
>>
You're a fuckin retard dude. You might go to jail or at the very least have to show up for court for a bitch you're not fucking or related to. Retarded.
>>
>>129202070
You're wrong. Nobody ever pressed charges on you if that's the case. They were just investigating an incident. If charges have been filed there is an arrest warrant.
>>
>>129202251

No there isn't. "filing charges" is making an informational report to the police, a warrant is after the police investigate and convince a judge they have enough evidence to make a case.
>>
>>129202277
not gonna lie, this guy has made comments at me in public before and I kinda wanted to rub it in his face that I was picking his gf up.
>>
File: 1480958992540.png (262KB, 426x486px) Image search: [Google]
1480958992540.png
262KB, 426x486px
>>129202325
>It's a /pol/ gives legal advice with no basis in law episode
everybody was drunk but him, including the gf's. OP is fucked.
>>
>>129202241
Yeah hiding from police makes you look super guilty. He did nothing wrong. He WILL be booked. Best to do it on his terms.
>>
>>129199736
>helping people
>>
>>129202357
He knew they were all drunk and the guy hated him.
>>
>>129199736
What was there by way of witnesses? Will this dumb bitch Jen be willing to testify on your behalf or will she back up Chad's story?
>>
>>129200206
>no proofs

innocent cawk cawk cawk
>>
>>129202464

No shit, because it takes more than some drunk guy to say hurr durr I got beat up. Don't talk to police and they won't have anything to investigate so they won't get warrant.
>>
>>129202096
This is the worst advice in the thread.
>>
>>129200924
weren't you driving?
>>
>>129199736
>How blacked am I
You're pretty fucked unless you get a good lawyer.
If you take a plea bargain, good luck ever getting a white collar job.
If you fight it and lose, good luck in jail, then good luck in ever getting a job outside of McDonalds or pounding nails.
>>
>>129202654
I stated earlier, Jen was nice enough to let us know but I'm not counting on her for anything. Outside of that it's me, my gf, and this dude and perhaps 2 other people on his side.
>>
>>129199736
you'll be fine

isn't there somewhere else you can post this anyway faggot?
>>
>>129199736

You were fucked from the beginning. Getting involved into someone else's business and relationship like a retarded white knight and on top of that you didn't even protect yourself by video recording or bringing a witness. For a conservative you're a fucking idiot. I think you should stop telling people you're conservative and tell them you're a Hillary/Obama supporter.
>>
>>129202739
yes, that in no way proves that I was sober tho.

I just had my gf screenshot and send me the messages, it says they are at a party and had a disagreement but nothing about him being drunk.
>>
>>129200438
>have your gf testify
The other girl's testimony is more important
>>
>>129199736

Nobody cares, kys
>>
OP read "you have the right to remain innocent" you can torrent the ebook, it's written by a lawyer and is better than the bad advice here.
>>
Why do you type like a child.
Sort yourself out.
>>
>leaving the scene
>choke hold

tbf faggots that start fights then squeal are legitimately the wrist
>>
>>129202465
I know but that happens in minutes. Believe me.

I was jumped in a bar by some niggers who didn't like my friend wasn't even there). Hold my own but eventually hospitalized when one (of the 5) broke a chair over my head. Cops came to ER where I pressed charges on all 5. They in return, and to cover there ass, filed charges on me as well. I had to turn myself in on 5 separate occasions. I knew the dispatcher who would tell me when the warrant was out.
>>
youll be fine
those people sound trashy as hell
the police will probably find inconsistencies in their stories
the fact that you choked him out and left him makes it really clear you werent being the malicious one
they dude probably isnt actually going to the police and just wants to freak you out for awhile as revenge

Sage in all fields why did you post this here
>>
>>129202709
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>129199736
get a lawyer, faggot.
>>
>>129200206
sounds like the douche's gf could prove it
>>
>>129201719
the reason people are consider themself SJW and liberals is to self indulge in their self rightheosness. i dont have to explain to you why anyone would hate israel, but we have same people that live here.
the diffrence between then is that people that live here enjoy all the comfortness that israel has and will still spit on soldiers that make it possible. they feel that by doing so they fight for higher cause and in the same time can sit in a cafe and enjoy theyre pleboochino
>>
OP, what state are you in? Battery is illegal but mutual combat is legal under common law unless vacated by statue or case law. If he attacked you, clearly he consented to mutual combat. Mutual combat is legal in my state as long as you don't maim or cause property damage.
>>
>>129200930
>It's fucking heresay.
although not admissible in court, it is still enough to get you charged with a crime. THEN you go to court, but by then, the damage is done to your record.
Even if it gets sealed, future employers will still see the INITIAL charge on BG checks.
Welcome to NEETdom. Lift weights, learn about (((them))), and plot your revenge.
>>
>>129199736
get a lawyer

don't talk to anyone else, especially the cops.
>>
>>129199736
>choking someone out can be attempted murder

What? That sucks. If you wanted to kill someone with a choke there would be nothing "attempted" about it.

Nothing will come of it though. If the police come at you just tell them the truth. Anytime one party is admittedly drunk and the other party sober the police always take the sober guys side.
>>
Should be arrested for wanting to go to Taco Bell.
>>
>>129199736
you deserve it for being a cuck going somewhere for your pathetic drama queen gf where you know youll have to fight someone
also if your gfs friend doesnt defend you, you should sue her

kill yourself this isnt /pol/ related uglie chiet
>>
>>129199736
You'll have
>text messages from gf to friend about fight
>witnesses in bar to their intoxication level
>your gf's account of the events
>their credit/debit card receipts for booze at the bar

I think you'll be fine. Anyway, you should go on full social media assault of this guy.
>>
>>129203256
Yeah, you know you can't count on that though.
>>
>>129201820
This is his only defense....a counter-charge. That way, when they meet in court the attorneys will get together and try to solve it amicably by getting both parties to drop the charges on each other.
>>
>>129203130

There was property damage and hospitalization, which makes it a criminal case rather than mutual combat. Also 5 to 1 is a disparate use of force, so I assume you were found innocent?
>>
OP is panicking over literally nothing. The dude was drunk and wants to save some face, and the whole thing will wash over in a week.

After the thing's gone, you need to dump your GF. With friends like that she'll only bring you down. You were a fucking idiot to date someone with friends like Jen, but live and learn.
>>
>>129202755
If you haven't been contacted by a detective yet Jen is either fucking with you because Chad demanded it or you're LARPing.

Either way, OP is confirmed as a faggot.
>>
File: 1490591907990.jpg (4KB, 169x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490591907990.jpg
4KB, 169x199px
>>129199736
was expecting you to make out with your gf's friend
>disappointed
>>
>>129199736
You'll be fine. All the proof is hearsay on both sides and you have women vouching for you. That gives you more credibility with a judge, who will be biased in favor of a distressed woman. You used appropriate force to subdue a drunk, aggressive man who attacked you. Hold on to your nuts, friend
>>
>>129201602
>Am I being detained!!!
>>
>>129199736
You have your drunk gf and her drunk friend as witnesses. Maybe tell the police you're fucking this guys gf too and he's just jealous. Good luck either way.
>>
>>129203653
Charges against me were thrown out before trial as well as 4 of my charges against them. The guy who hit me with the chair got malicious wounding and is still in jail. More restraining orders than I can count...
>>
>>129200206
Neither side has concrete proof, innocent until proven guilty and all that. Get a good lawyer now mate. If they were all drunk he can pin them against each other and chop away the foundation under their false testimony. It makes no sense you would drive over there and choke some guy out for no reason. Throw in the fact he disliked you (find some old texts or get testimonies to confirm this) and was drunk and the situation they're trying to paint becomes more and more unlikely. I'd guess the choke part won't be much of a problem. Over here the limit for proportionate self-defense is higher in stressful situations, I'm assuming you've got something similar. The size difference and the fact he was intoxicated will give you some breathing room there, making sure he was alright directly afterwards will as well. Just be completely honest and have some faith in the justice system.
>>
>>129199736
You don goofed mate

Never just leave the place like that. If this happens just call the police.

Right now your best bet is to go to the police yourself (even if they didn't really report it)
Convince Jen to go with you and confirm your side of the story. If you don't sperg out and explain everything as it happened their story doesn't make sense. You went there to pick this girl up and what? You suddenly went out of your car and started attacking some random guy?
>>
>>129199736
Filing this under:
>Things that never happened.
>>
depends on what jens is telling the police i guess. if she is based and says the truth you should be out of trouble, if she is a little bitch and plays slave to stay together with chad you are fucked. however your gf could state that you went there on her behalf implying you had no intention of causing any aggression

either way sage for offtopic
>>
>>129200406
>>129201555
>>129202668

He got few eye witnesses he has "proof"
>>
>>129199933
Definitely this
>>
>>129200206
Innocent until proven guilty.

No proof actually works in your favor.

Your GF testimony is easily as valid as his.
>>
Is not talking to the cops really the best advice? I know, I know, you might say something dumb and they WILL use it against you, but they will also use you not saying anything against you, and if it's a jury trial won't that affect your chances when the jury hears your refused to cooperate?
>>
>>129203675
>contacted by a detective
HAHAHAHAHAHA what tv shows led you to believe this bs.
Once a magistrate determines the validity of the charge, the FIRST thing they do is put out a warrant for your arrest.
He will be at work, school, driving down the street and a deputy will arrest him on the spot.
>>
>>129199736
Dude sounds like a massive faggotkike
>>
>>129202828
Is there any message saying that you had to drive because your gf was drunk? Your story sounds very trustworthy.
Do you have any marks from him hitting you? If so take pictures og it.
Maybe you should go to the police station and take a blood sample asap to prove that you weren't drinking.
>>
>>129202828
Did you find out when they went to file charges? Was it last night or did they wait until the next day? If they didn't do it immediately the police probably won't take the report that seriously.
>>
>>129199933
yes, that's your saving grace OP
>>
>>129199736
Your word and your gf's vs. theirs. Also you show you have no prior history of aggression and that you were a wrestler - courts take choking seriously but if you can show it was a professional move that will take away the concern in regards to it (men who choke their girlfriends are exponentially more likely end up eventually killing them so anything to do with the neck is taken seriously).
>>
>>129200737

I'm 31 and what am I looking at
>>
File: creatine extreme.jpg (102KB, 627x715px) Image search: [Google]
creatine extreme.jpg
102KB, 627x715px
>>129199736
if he attacked first, he can't press charges on you normally, but i don't know if the fact that you choked his ass out changes the legal aspect.

I would say you didn't mean to choke him out.. you were just trying to restrain him and stop him from hurting you or anyone else.
>>
>>129200206
Here is how to resolve your situation.

Ask the police to speak to your accusers with the cops present. When they let you, say that you're requesting a lie detector test for yourself and all those involved in the fight who are accusing you of being the aggressor. Say that you suspect the test will show one person telling the truth, and a number of liars. Their reactions in that moment will tell the police all they need to know.
>>
Proofs mean fuckall when there is no video and your opponent has "witnesses" backing up his claims
Unless the dudes g'day whore friend backs him(which she won't because Anon isn't giving her the pipe) he's fucked
>>
>>129203256
>>129203609
This. They make up the next day and suddenly she takes her douche bf's side. Never count on women. The situation was clear enough in this case, though, so I don't think OP has to worry.
>>
File: IMG_20170608_164519.jpg (2MB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_164519.jpg
2MB, 1872x3328px
>>129203280
Shalom
>>
>>129203202

No, he's right in principle. If you committed a crime, don't talk to the cops. If you did NOT commit a crime, still don't talk to the cops. Don't pick up your phone if they call, don't answer the door if they knock, and don't fucking go turn yourself in like someone else recommends. Get a lawyer. And you know what he's going to say? Exactly what I just did.

https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
>>
>>129199736
Cool story bro. Next time post your life story on /adv/ where somebody gives a shit
>>
OP you dun goofed
You should have told your stupid gf that you guys weren't going to help that slut because she is an adult who has to deal with her own decisions and you're not her parents
Grow a pair
>>
>>129199736
>How blacked am I?

not at all, the guy's blood alcohol level means the prosecutor won't take him seriously because there is no case, unless his family in law enforcement then you're going to get put in a cell and beat up by his uncle
>>
>>129201354
>/pol/lacks
Ftfy gov
>>
>>129201988

This.
>>
>>129201424
I don't know of anyone that's ever consented to rape.
>>
>>129200206
Chances are, Jen and her retarded friends didn't think this through, so their made up stories will contradict each other in court, and one of them will probably snap under the pressure and tell the truth, so her bf will most likely end up being charged with assaulting you, while the others will be charged with perjury.
>>
>>129199736

Call a lawyer, delete this post as it can be used as evidence against you in court.
>>
>>129202543
We actually used to have a lot of lawyers in a surprising amount of fields until /pol/harbor
>>
>>129199736
If he left bruises on you take pictures of them before they go away
>>
File: proofs.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>129200206
>>
>>129199736
If there is one thing I've learned, it is, if you're gonna lie, make sure you're fully committed to lying.

I know this is America, and prison sentences are probably pretty brutal, but why don't you say to the police what you just wrote on pol? You have a strong case for saying it was self defense. And when you choked the guy, you made sure he woke up, had eye-contact. Claim that you left the scene because you didn't want to risk an escalation, and his friends were taking care of him.

Get a good lawyer, say no more than what your lawyer agrees to. Fully cooperate with the police. Go get a lawyer, voluntarily walk into the police station, get them to take your story, and you know, let's see what happens. The system isn't out to get you, so don't go around acting guilty.
>>
>>129199736
>>/Soc/
>>/B/
No one here fucking cares about your personal life faggot.
>>
>>129206941
Also, if you can get anyone to say that you were not drinking, your story has more credibility than the one coming of out persons who were drinking.
>>
>>129199736
you're fine dude dont worry about it - good story too
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-13-21-12-21~2.png (395KB, 506x840px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-13-21-12-21~2.png
395KB, 506x840px
>>129199736

Nice blog post, homo.
>>
File: 1496519702.sheela_foxiefootie.jpg (225KB, 1280x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1496519702.sheela_foxiefootie.jpg
225KB, 1280x1121px
No one cares normalfag.
>>
>>129206941

>The system isn't out to get you, so don't go around acting guilty.

Actually it is. Prosecutors, cops, and judges often work together. All you have is your lawyer, and god help you if it's a public defender. That's not even going into the issue of for-profit jails, which by their very nature acquire more sources of revenue the more people who are convicted.
>>
>>129203586
This! He's gonna be fine. Guy who picked the right is a faggot
>>
>>129199736
It doesn't sound bad at all.
>>
File: 1407418839692.jpg (47KB, 463x494px) Image search: [Google]
1407418839692.jpg
47KB, 463x494px
>violating the NAP
>>
get a lawyer before you do anything, you absolute retard
>>
File: DB17HYeW0AAobho.jpg large.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DB17HYeW0AAobho.jpg large.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>129199736
> /pol/ for legal advice

> RIGHT NOW call teh police and report the assualt on you.

> in cases of assault (fights) HE WHO REPORTS BEING ATTACKED FIRST WINS.

No matter what, always after a fight, go call the police and report yourself as being attacked.

Read that last greentext 10 times. It colors the entire situation.
>>
>>129199736
say nothing until you get a lawyer
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/958869
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.