[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this basically the movie, that inspired 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Taxi_Driver_poster.jpg (29KB, 302x425px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver_poster.jpg
29KB, 302x425px
Was "Taxi driver", 1976, the movie that basically inspired 4chan's subculture?

Look

>the main heao is an omega no-lifer autist
>his gf is a whore wo leaves him to an alpla-male
>an underage girl of easy vitrue - a psychological coeval of the infantile main hero
>a millionaire cuck, who got nuts over racism

???
>>
4chan was "Inspired" by a want for a weeb site.

4chan is, always has been and always will be first and foremost weeb shit.
There are more boards dedicated to weebshit than any other topic.

4chan is not /pol/

>>>reddit
>>
>>129198068
Don't know nothing about reddit.

This film seems to contain all 4chan's stereotypes at once.
>>
>>129197887
4chan was inspired by shitty manga weebs. when rotten.com and something aweful faggots started visiting /b/ it became the cesspool of the internet. since /b/ was slowly destroyed by traps /pol/ became the new board that is soon bound to be destroyed by outside parties. this time it will be the shills.
>>
>>129198240
All of 4chan's stereotype's which developed long after 4chan was established.

4chan is a weeb site. That's it.
>>

Who spends most of his life outside of his parents home.

Gf

>an underage girl of easy vitrue - a psychological coeval of the infantile main hero

Who does not cringe in disgust

Married.

In short, no, Taxi Driver and 4chan have nothing in common.
>>
>>129197887
There are a lot of similarities, I think the biggest one is that Travis hates degeneracy, yet at the same time engages in it, and feels a complete disconnection from society.

If I remember correctly Travis has Schizotypal personality disorder, I think a lot of /pol/sters also suffer from this, or perhaps Avoidant personality disorder.
>>
No, but I fapped to that 12 year old Jody Foster many times.
>>
File: 1493301197546m.jpg (123KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1493301197546m.jpg
123KB, 1024x683px
>>129197887
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.
>>
>>129198647
your greentext needs major improvement
>>
>>129197887
He is no autist, he has feelings or otherwise he wouldn't have gone on a shooting spree in the end.

She gave him a chance, but he freaked her out. It was her good right to dump him.

>an underage girl of easy vitrue
There's tons like that in every big city, and he saved her in the end.

What movie have you been watching???? No such man in Taxi Driver.
>>
>>129198647
He settled for a nigger and now his bloodline is niggers, forever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.