[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know what the agents I'm the bureau think of Comey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170607-193408.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170607-193408.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I want to know FBI agents in the bureau, what is your honest opinion of James Comey? Is he the real deal? Is he a total sellout? Or is he a nut job afraid of his own shadow that's primary concern is not getting any mud on his face ?
>>
>>129197572
Who cares. It's all typical B-grade scripted theatre to keep American on the edge of their seats
>>
>>129197881
I'm very fascinated by people that boldly lie , against all odds. But come, I think just didn't like Trump and couldn't get past it, he made him sick. Just like most of the left, and he can't get over it. But it's funny because that same thing that makes them sick, makes me love that mother f... You know what I'm saying ? You know what I'm saying.
>>
>>129197572

he's not a cop he's a bank executive

what do you think cops think of bank executives in general and please understand the FBI is cops

not FBI agent just sayin
>>
File: DBVKqDjUMAUrLgD.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DBVKqDjUMAUrLgD.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
>>129197572
i like that picture
>>
>>129200349
It is nice it's the background of my phone
>>
>>129199889
So what are you saying ? There's no way he didn't do some nefatious stuff at hsnbc ? What that have meant he had to do ?
>>
>>129200602
any more artwork like this?
doesn't need to be trump
>>
File: O4VZEiAh.jpg (100KB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
O4VZEiAh.jpg
100KB, 896x1024px
>>129200867
No I just found that on a cnn article, I'm sure you could find the artist. I am an artist though, and make t shirts tho, here's a design.
>>
>>129200780

who knows what he did or didn't do but cops like to deal with cops, they appreciate other people who have the same skill set and job acumen they do so think about how you would feel if you're running the best bakery in the nation and they decide to put a new boss in and the guy doesn't know shit about baking he's just knows politics and money

you'd be like yeah what a fucking joke this bullshit is because basically some subordinate would be the actual boss and the guy they say is the boss would just be trotting around making TV appearances that make what you do for work that you have great passion in look like a damn joke
>>
File: 1496277765913.jpg (24KB, 459x497px) Image search: [Google]
1496277765913.jpg
24KB, 459x497px
>>129201844
I understood that he also had crudentials as a prosecutor and DA, so at least he knows the criminal justice system, though it is odd that he was a banker at what has been said to be a huge bank for drug cartel money laundering and racketeering.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.