/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, I represent the DUP Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Dup.jpg (317KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Dup.jpg
317KB, 1200x848px
Quick rundown on the DUP:

>loyalists
>extremely conservative
>campaigned for brexit
>has links with some loyalist paramilitary groups like the UDA, UVF
>hates abortion
>unironically believes in creationism
>believes that gays are possessed by demons
>claims non christians are possessed by satan.

Basically, they're the Alex Jones version of a political party and they will be in government with a huge amount of leverage
>>
>>129195804
>Dinosaurs BFTO
>Pope BTFO
>>
Alex Jones territory but I see the Queens hand in this - DUP are Christian, Queen has met with Patriarch Krill talking about how important christianity is to future Britain, so could see a closer union between the Church of England, the church in Northern Ireland and the Orthodox church
>>
File: 1496977587344.jpg (35KB, 620x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496977587344.jpg
35KB, 620x409px
>>129195804
>creationism
>gays are possessed by demons
>non christians are possessed by satan
All literally true. Ten thousand year DUP Reich WHEN??
>>
>>129195804

People seem to be confused about the ancestry of Northern Irish people. The protestant unionists are English and Scottish, and for the most part English. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantation_of_Ulster. In other words, they're pretty much the only ethnic group which you could legitimately call quintessentially "British."
>>
Simple burger here
Help me understand how, and in what way, a party that most people haven't heard of can gain power.

Please.
>>
>>129196592
>Queen has met with Patriarch Krill talking about how important christianity is to future Britain, so could see a closer union between the Church of England, the church in Northern Ireland and the Orthodox church
M8 the DUP is Paisley's party and he is is against all joining of churches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY
>>
>unironically believes in creationism
Do any politicians actually believe this stuff, or is it just a trick to get votes from dumbasses?
>>
>>129196592
DUP are presbyterian
>>
>Tories forced to form government with retarded drunk Irishmen

>Have to defend the retarded view of DUP on every occassion

>May stabbed in the back by other tories after disaster election

>New election soon because situation won't last long

>Coberyn sweeps up majority government for Labor
>>
File: DB4OnGOWsAALcWR.jpg (28KB, 466x260px) Image search: [Google]
DB4OnGOWsAALcWR.jpg
28KB, 466x260px
The Tory-DWP coalition won't last...
>>
>>129195804

At least now I got hopes for England. MEGA!
>>
File: DUP member survey.jpg (299KB, 1000x3800px) Image search: [Google]
DUP member survey.jpg
299KB, 1000x3800px
>>129195804
>>
>>129195804
The page was changed by the time I archived.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.