[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel doesn't deserve the hate it gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

I was stalking a few Israeli friends of mine on Facebook, delving deep into their friends list and then their friends' friends list etc etc and I have to say I'm impressed with the diversity of you guys. I saw couple after couple of beautiful white Ashkenazi females with Arab Jews. I even saw some Asheknazi-African Jew coupled. All I have to say is that the future is bright for the diversity of Israel <3

G-d bless you my Jewish friends
>>
It really does bring a tear to my eye. Israel really is the light unto the world!
>>
>>129195508
>kikebook stalking
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: 4L_kJEYHU6q.jpg (70KB, 828x423px) Image search: [Google]
4L_kJEYHU6q.jpg
70KB, 828x423px
>>129195508
So this time you remembered to enable your VPN
>>
File: cooking jews.jpg (141KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
cooking jews.jpg
141KB, 541x960px
>>129195508
I wonder (((who))) made this post.
>>
File: download (20).jpg (16KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (20).jpg
16KB, 183x275px
>>129196048
I'm not on a VPN. I have a few Israeli friends and I've delved too deep to be backtracked. Don't you feel the diversity in the air, Schlomo?
>>
>>129196215
Here's another beautiful white Ashkenazi - Arab Jew couple. If you think about it the Jews are the most diverse people on earth since only the mother needs to be Jewish so the father can be of whatever creed or race and the child will still be Jewish! Wow cool facts!
>>
File: 4L_G4CIdHR6.jpg (286KB, 828x1297px) Image search: [Google]
4L_G4CIdHR6.jpg
286KB, 828x1297px
>>129196221
>>
>>129196703
Look Schlomo, if we're talking about inbreeding the Ashkenazi race is prone to all sorts of nasty genetic hiccups e.g. Tay Sachs so white Ashkenazi females breeding with Arabs and negroes will only help your gene pool. The resulting browner children will also be adjusted appropriately for their hot environment
>>
>Israel doesn't get the hate it deserves
ftfy
>>
>>129196957
Also Israel has one of the highest ethnic interbreeding rates in the world. It can't be stopped except maybe by ultra Orthodox Ashkenazi inbreeding but even then they're breeding so much that they'll be forced to reform when they become too burdensome on the Israeli government
>>
>>129195508

Israel deserves all the hate it gets.

Fuck off kike shill.
>>
>>129196215

estonia whats with all the jew hate today?

did you default on your ECB loans again?
>>
>>129195508
>only jews can become citizens
>mixed religion couples can't marry
>massive open-air jail
everything jews love in the west is banned in their own backyard.
>>
>>129195508
דביל
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.