[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VINDICATED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 49

File: vidicated.jpg (36KB, 627x334px) Image search: [Google]
vidicated.jpg
36KB, 627x334px
>>
File: 1496544889661.png (526KB, 735x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1496544889661.png
526KB, 735x1073px
>>129195480
MAGA BITCHES
>>
File: jbp2.jpg (251KB, 1000x1563px) Image search: [Google]
jbp2.jpg
251KB, 1000x1563px
>>129195480
Hey...they found nothing...I feel like Trump has been saying that since this started.
>>
all this stupid russia stuff when we could be getting juicy weiner,huma, stories. and maybe just MAYBE the walnut recipe from podesta.
>>
>>129195480
MADMAN HE'S GOING TO PURGE THEM ALL!!!! MAGA
>>
>>129195480
I AM SELFISH I AM WRONG
>>
>... and WOW, Comey is a leaker!

He sounds like a 12 year old child. Does he not realize this?
>>
>>129195480
I think Trump already knew Comey was leaking the memos long before any information was published. That combined with the fact Comey wouldn't publicly state that Trump himself wasn't being investigated led to his firing.
>>
>>129196822
He says it that way to acknowledge it and have it reported by the media.
>>
File: jerrypournelle.chaosmanor.png (587KB, 1871x2656px) Image search: [Google]
jerrypournelle.chaosmanor.png
587KB, 1871x2656px
>>129195480
>>
>>129195480
>>129196892
Trump deliberately acted in a way that brought him close to illegality to oust the leakers. Literally Tyrion Lannisters move in Game of Thrones.

He's like a quarter back with very little room in the pocket.

Crazy old man playing 8D chess.
>MAGA MAGA MAGA
>MAGA MAGA
>MAGA
>>
>>129197047
This. Liberal media will jump on the "lololol Drumfp talks like a kid", while getting the message out to the people who do possess a functioning brain. And the idiots don't even realise they're getting played.
>>
>>129195480
https://youtu.be/XppH74rN5Ek
WOW
>>
File: 1496973153814.jpg (69KB, 620x653px) Image search: [Google]
1496973153814.jpg
69KB, 620x653px
>>129195480
>Comeys face right now
>>
>>129195480
fresh oc to trigger lefties
>>
File: 1366273171515.gif (907KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366273171515.gif
907KB, 300x500px
>>129195480

>total and complete vindication

Only literal retards will believe this
>>
>>129195480
Stop tweeting. This guy doesn't learn from his mistakes.
>>
>>129197143
tl:dr
>>
>>129195480
VINDICATED: adj. To have ones credibility severely damaged on congressional record
>>
>>129197161
Well admittedly the Dems and the media were using the whole Russian narrative to slow his agenda. He needed a way to prove the average person that he wasn't a Russian "agent."

However, I'm not sure how Comey would've made a public statement about Trump not being under investigation without being absolutely punched on by the Dems. Comey couldn't do anything and I think Trump realized that too, so he made the call and it looks like he got it right.
>>
File: 4aQBH0q.gif (264KB, 197x217px) Image search: [Google]
4aQBH0q.gif
264KB, 197x217px
>>129195480
You get BTFO so hard that you don't tweet for almost 2 days and this is all you got? Weak!
>>
>>129197482
hahah yep. Comey's testimony was damning. Trump looks like a creepy fool. He will be impeached once his approval drops below 30% and it is well on its way.
>>
>>129195480
Despite so many false statements covfefe
>>
>>129195480
>Only literal retards will believe this
Right, because liberals will not accept any amount of proof that there was no investigation of Trump in association with Russia.
>>
File: thisiswhatacucklookslike.jpg (68KB, 1200x841px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhatacucklookslike.jpg
68KB, 1200x841px
>>129195480

>comey is a leaker

they are his personal notes, not classified info.

anyone defending trump for trying to influence an FBI investigation is undoubtedly a cuck--pic very related. Sad!
>>
>>129197312
It's amazing how he's been doing this from the beginning... and they STILL fall for it.
Every. Fucking. Time.
It's like they're incapable of learning from the past.
>>
>>129197312
Pretty much this. Just like spelling mistakes. Yesterday, slate ran an article on trumps lawyers statement which was basically "look the presidents lawyer made so many grammar mistakes take a look XD". Yet in the statement it stated trump was not under investigation and that comey might get btfo for leaking.

Do you think and left wing rag would have covered the statement if it didnt have typos?
>>
>>129197469
I was thinking.... we should make Covfefe into a real word.

If we meme it, we can literally make a new word and have Trump add something else to the dictionary.

What would be a good meaning for it?
>>
>>129198115
There's no real investigation

The Trump-Russia thing is 100% fake news
>>
>>129198449
There's also the fact that the lawyer's statement was factually incorrect. Like they didn't think anybody would bother to fact check it or something.
>>
File: leavebrittanyalone.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leavebrittanyalone.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
>>129196150
Leave Peterson alone!
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>129198520

>t. bootlicking cuck

I feel bad for your parents, all those years wasted raising an effeminate flamer. Sad!
>>
>>129196892
James Comey needed to be fired a long fucking time ago, the dude had way too much influence on politics in Washington and is part of the reason why shit seems so unstable there right now

>holds press conf about hillary, says they aren't prosecuting but she was extremely careless when he should have made lynch do it/dept att. general
>note about wieners laptop
>refusal to talk straight involving all of this russia shit

He was misusing his position as FBI director
>>
>>129198115
>lack of critical thinking skills
>>
you guys are still behind trump. wtf?
he was better than hillary no question but that doesnt set the bar very high
>>
>>129198801
Show me one shred of proof to the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.
>>
File: IMG_4579.png (3MB, 1836x7335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4579.png
3MB, 1836x7335px
>>
>>129198115
It's a private conversation with the president, which makes it confidential.

And he leaked it after no longer being an employee of the federal government.

Any notes or anything related to his job at all is government property by law.
>>
>>129198481
>What would be a good meaning for it?

A more mature version of pwnage, maybe. The kind where it takes a while to sink in how utterly fucked you are.
>>
>>129197312
Just as Jews use Christian empathy and self-esteem against whites, Trump uses Jewish narcissism against Jews. Pretty much the quickest way to piss off Jews and manipulate them into doing what you want is by calling them liars. Why? Because they are, and they know they are, and they don't want to get caught.

So now the News Jews will spread his tweet around in a desperate attempt to "debunk" him, thereby accomplishing his goal of getting his message out to everyone who doesn't read twitter.
>>
>>129198115
They aren't his personal notes. He met with the President as acting FBI director to talk about ongoing investigations. Then he proceeded to immediately write that stuff down as a memo. That is a meeting, and information, that was recorded only because of his job as FBI director and it is a government doc. Even if it wasn't classified he broke the rules and should have been... well... fired.

For fuck's sake even Patreus's day planner was actually *classified. * also the topic of the investigation is national security related because it deals with Flynn and Russia. That is basically a national security problem if you start divulging details of that investigation. Even if it isn't classified at the time, he should have archived that memo and let it be handled properly. If it is deemed to have been national security related he's fucked.

Were those memos for his fucking diary?
>>
>>129198115
They were 'work related' memos he took after meetings with the President... He took those 'memos' down if they exist, while on the job as FBI director. He wasn't a private citizen writing down things on a paper.
>>
>>129196822
Everyone does on twitter. You only get about 100 characters to work with
>>
>>129197482
Fucking hell it's been a while doc
>>
>>129195480
Bump
>>
>>129195480
vindicated by a lie?

sounds like something Drumpf would make up. His Tweets are what keep me going, lads.

COMEDY GOLD
>>
>>129195480
Are they gonna put him in gaol together with reality?
>>
>>129199007

>Half the testimony was spent with Comey saying "I can't answer that because it pertains to an ongoing investigation"
>Faggot on /pol/ claims this investigation doesn't exist

You'll have to ask the FBI. They will decide whether there's any charges to pursue, but the idea that the investigation doesn't exist is delusion, pure and simple.

>>129199043

As your boy and his trumplets like to say: WRONG
>>
>>129199043
If it's confidential why did Trump tell Comey it was ok to share the information with the press?
>>
>>129199498
The other investigation is Sessions-Russia.

There are two separate issues here and both involve the Trump campaign and Russian hackers.

Before this is over, Trump and Sessions will be indicted.
>>
>>129199645
Why not?
>>
>>129197161
Liberals still living in fantasy land I see
>>
>>129198957
I have seriously no idea what the guy is doing. Instead of governing he is self-destroying himself with tweets. How is that going to help?
>>
>>129199498
There is no real investigation because there isn't anything really there.

There is an investigation* because the FBI wants to appear non-partisan, but the FBI agents know there isn't really anything there.

It's like you're a poor little baby in this world. Goo goo gaga.
>>
>>129199759
>be yesterday
>bong asks for a quick comey rundown
Well bong it's a bunch of nothing and then afterward they'll probably go back to attacking Sessions
>be today
>wake up morning news
>it's all about Sessions and muh russia

Why are the rabit anti-trump people so dumb?
>>
>>129199893
his voter base is just as retarded as he is.
>>
>>129199498
>but the idea that the investigation doesn't exist is delusion, pure and simple.

Comey was directly asked if Trump was under investigation.
He said no on three different occasions.

Comey was directly asked if Trump associates were under investigation.
He said no.

Comey was directly asked if there was any evidence of Russian collusion.
He said no on multiple occasions.

Comey was directly asked about the reporting on Russian collusion.
He said the (((news media))) regularly lies.

Comey was directly asked about the DNC's hacked servers.
He admitted the FBI never saw the servers and merely took the DNC at their word.

So basically everything you believe is wrong and you didn't actually watch the hearing yesterday. The only investigation is of Flynn, and in case you haven't noticed it's not going anywhere lol
>>
>>129199800
Exactly what he did.
>>
>>129198957
Why wouldn't I be?
The only thing he's done I don't approve of is fail to get a budget for the Wall.

Chanting
>YOU SHOULD STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!
isn't going to convince anyone.
>>
>>129199149

Comey has a weird moral compass, always trying to accomodate everybody. He also seems quite strongly influenced by media reports, even going so far as doing leaks himself when they start to gain support in the media.
I mean jesus, just do your freaking job man.
>>
>>129199920

The FBI employs about 35,000 people. That's some conspiracy! Better head on over to >>>/x/ with the other 13 year olds. Goo goo ga ga!

>>129200073

There is an ongoing investigation. He also made clear that when asked about trump being a target, he said NO AT THAT POINT IN TIME. When pressed about specific evidence, he did not answer as it pertains to the ONGOING INVESTIGATION. I realize it is difficult for you to leave your hugbox where you cherrypick a few quotes out of a multi-hour testimony, but I encourage you to try, since it is unlikely you'll ever leave your job at McDonald's with this kind of thinking. Poor kid--sad!!
>>
>>129199937
They're addicted to losing
>>
>>129196822
Way to miss the point. For months now the mainstream media has been attacking this new President like never before on history. Tearing him down daily. Calling him every name in the book. Making all kinds of serious accusations about how he won the election, how horribly he deals with foreign leaders, how much of a liar he is, how he steals ice cream from people. They claim he's stupid, corrupt and fat. They claim he's impeachable for wildly speculative reasons. Celebrities do the same thing. They joke about him, wishing all manner of vileness on him and his family, including his young boy. Oh, but he's the childish one?
>>
>>129200500
Kind of goes to show just how childish he is.
>>
>>129196822
This, fuck ghrunk #resist
>>
>>129199759
You guys are retarded if you don't think the Trump-Russia story is complete fabrication.
>>
>>129198115
The memos are government property. Also the talks were classified. At this point i think you're just shit posting so others correct you and red pill the retards lurking
>>
>>129200392
Bro you are just fucking retarded.

Again just show me 1 shred of proof of the Trump-Russia conspiracies.

Give me 1 shred of proof.

You are a child for believing in this.
>>
>>129200714
So you're just going to sit there and give the media in the celebrities a pass as they whine and stomp their feet like little children because their candidate didn't win? What part of this is going over your head anon?
>>
>>129198801
Hey at least that kid is conscious of keeping his grades up and is moving to the right politically.
>>
>>129200500

And the president HIMSELF does the same thing. Treat others how you want to be treated--most people learn this before they are 5 years old, but then again when you grow up as a spoiled rich little boy, you never truly reach maturity I guess.

The fact that you worship him says volumes about what kind of child you are. Your parents must be ashamed.
>>
File: heh, nothin personal kid.jpg (154KB, 781x608px) Image search: [Google]
heh, nothin personal kid.jpg
154KB, 781x608px
>>129200392
>"The president of the United States was not under investigation," Risch said, looking for confirmation.
>"That's correct," Comey replied

I know you're going to continue to LARP because you have this magical high-fantasy that somehow, someway, Trump will turn out to be a KGB agent with a brain implant put in his head by Putin and then Hillary will be ushered into the White House by grand decree from Glorious God-Government, but it isn't going to happen. You bought into a lie, and that narrative has utterly and completely collapsed. Maybe it will sink in in 2024 how badly you were deceived. Or maybe you'll stay an adult child forever.

There's no evidence Russia hacked anything, Trump will be president for eight years, and Flynn will never be indicted. Enjoy! :^)
>>
>>129201007

The argument isnt about proof, it's about whether there is currently an INVESTIGATION. Considering comey clearly stated he cant share any evidence or proof with the public, asking a random anon on /pol/ for "proof of russian collusion" is absurd. But to deny that the investigation doesn't exist is even more absurd. Seriously--are you 13 years old? Were you even old enough to vote in 2016?
>>
>>129201226
Show me one example where Russia influenced the election. Oh right you can't you fucking retard. Get over it, trump won and life goes on!
>>
File: 1496920313108.png (11KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1496920313108.png
11KB, 249x203px
>>129196555
>>
>>129201180

Still conflating the issue, because you have no argument. There is an INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIA COLLUSION INTO TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION. Since you like to cherrypick, he was also asked whether trump is now under investigation for obstruction of justice, which comey declined to comment on since it pertains to SAID ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

Keep flipping those burgers, boy--maybe you'll get promoted to manager soon!
>>
>>129201329

>repeats himself

Christ, you really are a child. Your poor parents probably cry themselves to sleep every night.
>>
>>129195480
sup donald
nice thread you made here
can i post innit
>>
>>129201096
Top kek. Nice try idiot. No I don't worship the guy. I'm just smart enough to see what this is. You're very quick response to my extremely intelligent post says it all. You've got no response. The Comey hearing corrected a lot of the bullshit lies that the mainstream media has been pushing for the past few months. Trump is now throwing it all back in their faces and folks like you can't handle it. Meanwhile all of the fake ammunition and fake evidence that you and the mainstream media have been pushing has been quashed and you are holding nothing in your hands. Maturity is a funny thing. I find it absolutely hilarious that Trump is being called out by some on his maturity while these same people have given the mainstream media and the celebrities and all of the other anti-Trump bedwetting children a pass. Absolutely hilarious. And it absolutely exposes them for the hypocrites they are.
>>
File: NGXcb6A.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NGXcb6A.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>129197312
Trump will make this announcement near the end of his presidency. Making anime real.
>>
>>129199759
I don't think Trump will be indicted. Ignoring the whole gray area of "can you indict a president" I think he is literally too stupid to have personally been involved. Look at how he has conducted business in the past. He selects people that have the knowledge or skills he needs and while acting like every annoying boss you've ever had, generally lets them do whatever as they think best. It just so happens that he's a terrible judge of character and this time around selected some people who would choose to support what is historically our greatest geopolitical foe. If he had been more discerning in some of his selections, we'd be be talking about how disgusting it is that he puts catsup on steak instead of this.
>>
>>129201226
You're the 13 year old if you don't think the FBI has to play the political game. I said there is no real investigation because there isn't anything to it.

Read those words carefully. Please, prove to me you have a reading comprehension above that of a 8 year old with rabies.

Also, why you don't you actually watch a video of a Putin speech to get a real sense for the man instead of being a mentally enslaved American retard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPzNtlrGToE

Before the election, Putin basically explains he doesn't even really trust Trump and he thinks Hillary is being 2-faced when she criticizes Russia, and that if she wins she'll back down from the harsh language.

That's real fucking politics right there.
>>
>>129201412
Check the id's, you idiot. You're so blind in your hate for trump that you're willing to fuck over your own country just to spite him. You are the worst kind of trash and you should be ashamed of selling yourself out to be a liberal because it's just fucking fake. All it is muh feels and shit and you guys get duped by policticans who pretend to cater to you and then secretly sell our country out behind your back. But it's all ok because they're at least pretending to acknowledge your policies and make you feel good.
>>
File: 1496725817892.jpg (38KB, 297x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496725817892.jpg
38KB, 297x288px
>>129201096
Lol fuck your feelings Lil bitch

Answers with proofs are here but you refuse to accept it. Lurk more and enjoy the two shekels for shilling.
>>
>>129199111
very intriguing numerals in sequence here
only i will be able to appreciate them to the fullest
many such cases
sad
>>
>>129196150
>roughly speaking

kek
>>
File: 1480657802849.jpg (20KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1480657802849.jpg
20KB, 422x422px
>>129195480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ie-UqMi9c

Trump, just let them have this side of you day in and day out until they learn. Be the savage you're meant to be. Point your blade, we will follow.
>>
>>129201061
No, I just don't think bitching about it will do anything, just like liberals bitching about Fox/Fox News, rightwing radio, or conservative celebrities and how they talked about/treated Obama didn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>129201350
>There is an INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIA COLLUSION INTO TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION.

No, there literally isn't.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/8/james-comey-debunks-new-york-times-story-fueled-un/

>A major New York Times story that helped spawn the unproven Trump-Russia collusion narrative for months in Washington was debunked Thursday by former FBI Director James B. Comey. Asked by Sen. Tom Cotton, Arkansas Republican, whether the story was “almost entirely wrong,” he answered, “Yes.”
>In response to a similar question by Sen. James Risch, Idaho Republican, Mr. Comey said that “in the main, it was not true.”
>“The challenge, and I’m not picking on reporters about writing stories about classified information, is that people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on and those of us who actually know what’s going on are not talking about it,” Mr. Comey elaborated.
>Mr. Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee that when the Times story appeared Feb. 14, telling a story of numerous contacts between Russian intelligence and President Trump’s campaign people and associates, he knew it was not true.
>He first double checked with the intelligence community and then alerted both Republican and Democratic senators not to believe the Times.
>It was a rare public moment in Washington. A former FBI director was totally discrediting a major investigative story by the nation’s most influential newspaper and, in doing so, backing President Trump.

The "Russia Collusion" narrative is dead. It's so dead that all your favorite (((media outlets))) are beginning to issue retractions
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/336871-cnn-issues-correction-after-comey-statement-contradicts-reporting

At least pretend you understand what you're talking about, next time.
>>
>>129199498
>You'll have to ask the FBI. They will decide whether there's any charges to pursue,

you do realize that is totally incorrect don't you?
>mfw in burgerland the FBI investigates and the DOJ decides what to prosecute.
>>
>>129198761
(((DEBUNKED)))
>>
File: 1450297306693.jpg (87KB, 628x788px) Image search: [Google]
1450297306693.jpg
87KB, 628x788px
>>129195480
> a leaker
does it mean another pissgate is looming on us?
>>
>>129202292
Conservatives do know how facts work, right? Or does reality have a liberal bias?
>>
File: 1490060833846.jpg (127KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1490060833846.jpg
127KB, 1280x853px
>>129195480
Delusional.
Bob Mueller is not nearly finished.
>>
File: farage.jpg (52KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
52KB, 614x1024px
>>129200073
>reddit spacing
>isn't actively shilling against trump

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>129202476
hahahaha heres your (you) you pitiful shill faggot
>>
Bumping,,
>>
>>129202246
You're speaking to a libshit. They fail to understand very basic things, such as the fact they're getting mad at Trump for supposedly interfering with an FBI investigation, when Comey blurted out during testimony AG Lynch and Obama ACTUALLY DID interfere with an FBI investigation... of Clinton.

So they're mad Trump -MIGHT- have done something (without evidence), but give Obama/Lynch a pass for actually doing the thing they're mad at Trump for theoretically doing.

Such is the nature of the modern perfidious libshit.
>>
>>129198761
>There's also the fact that the lawyer's statement was factually incorrect.
[citation needed]
>>
>>129200500
>like never before on history.
Leaf education everyone
>>
>>129196642
>>129196642
I AM RIGHT
I SWEAR I'M RIGHT
I SWEAR I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
>>
>>129202545
>posting in a way so as to be more legible = reddit
I'm ready for summer-cancer to leave
>>
>>129202537
any day now right?
>>
I like how Paul Ryan is taking shots at Trump, calling him still new to this job. HAHAHAHAH GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Trump is new to this thing called laws
>Spent his life going around this thing
>>
>>129202875
No this will drag on for the next 4 years. This is his Benghazi.
>>
>>129202982
no ones gonna give a shit when Mueller says "welp there really was nothing nefarious going on, everyone go home"
>>
File: 1490464786697.gif (4MB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490464786697.gif
4MB, 360x300px
>>129202875
I personally hope it drags on indefinitely. Best timeline, right?
>>
>>129202982
This.
>>
>>129201007
Um, Hillary said so, duh.
>>
>>129196822
Ha. Don't be too butthurt bruv. The leakers will be hung for treason.
>>
>>129203218
both sides are salty. This place is a laugh factory. What's the problem? The codes? Meh.
>>
File: download.png (14KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
14KB, 266x190px
>>129199937
Fluoridated water
>>
>>129197565
Current mistakes:
>married to supermodel
>billionaire
>president
>>
>>129203409
Comey didn't leak anything.
As a private citizen, nothing stopping him from sharing unclassified information.
>>
>>129202677
http://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/the-comey-hearing/
>>
>>129203651
Then he will be tried and found not guilty and can go free. There are several leakers. All will be tried and hung for treason.
>>
I don't think Trump or his supporters realise that this is the "death by a thousand cuts" treatment.

Eventually Republicans will get sick of standing behind someone who they perceive as tanking their popularity, and then the axe will fall. Trump needs a long period of scandal-free victory some time soon or things are going to get a lot worse.
>>
File: 1489111317493.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489111317493.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
Comey confirmed that there was Russian interference with the election. He also confirmed that members of the Trump campaign were under investigation for improper ties to Russia. So while Trump was not personally under investigation several people around him were.

Kinda makes you think why Comey was concerned about the "duty to correct" if he were to make a statement that Trump was not the target of an investigation. Also curious how the intelligence chiefs would not comment on it in a open session as well.

Also kinda curious why Trump would kick everyone out of the room and ask Comey if he liked his job and then stated he wished the investigation into his friend Flynn would go away. That can't possibly be an order, I mean Comey has to be some kind of grade A moron to think it was right? I mean he was fired and Trump told the Russians that it would make things easier on them but he tottally didn't mean it right?
>>
truly pathetc americans defending their gangster president as he turns their precious political system they worship for 200 years into a patronage system where the highest law men in the land must kneel and kiss the ring.

americans stay the fuck out the the UK. Not welcome.
>>
This professor of the lost arts is actually my buddy. We've been friends for decades. Met him at an intelligence convention, (only the top .05% of the population are invited on a yearly basis) and I believed his theories on quantum mechanics were impeccable and part of the newest era of pennacular research, therefore I truly admired him till he did this! Everyone including his wife has not spoken to him since the bush administration.
>>
>>129202982
Yeah and i'm curious if Muller's gonna open a case for the "obstruction of justice" thing
>>
>>129203218
people will stop caring eventually

its been 6 months and people are already bored
>>
>>129203878
Nah, that's been obvious for me at least since around January when they started getting totally retarded about muh russia muh russia muh russia muh russia

Confirmed when I realized they were trying to run out the clock on the confirmations and temporary appointments in order to just paralyze the administration in any way possible, no matter how small or ineffectual.

Fortunately for Trump, a bulk of his supporters were quite clear from the campaign days that they didn't give a fuck if the GOPe wanted to tear itself apart.
>>
>>129203569
He handles these things very badly. He should focus on his agenda and stop falling for these distractions.
>>
>>129204062
We don't like muslim countries anyway bong....don't worry about us flocking over there any tme soon.
>>
>>129204014
Your last sentence in 1st pp answers your 1st q in your last pp.
>>
>>129204246
His supporters love that about him, and his detractors hate it about him. I say keep tweeting and send some dick pics to the dems.
>>
>>129198481
It's real and stands for cow shit, I'm not sure how people still fail to see.
>>
>>129204383
He needs to get things done that's what his supporters want not these nonsense tweets.
>>
>>129204270

youve got an american flag

that means theres a high possiblilty your just some niggermutt obese retard whose on meds his jew doctor prescribed for his anxiety. get fucked.
>>
>>129204226
OBSTRUCTIONISTS? IN D.C.? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, YA DON'T SAY!
>>
>>129204379

So are you saying that Trump knows everyone around him is involved with Russia and he tolerates that?
>>
>>129204611
Ha checked. I'm not living in a muslim country with a muslim mayor and trucks of peace. I'm good with that.
>>
>>129204638
Kindly kys
>>
File: kurt.png (254KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.png
254KB, 620x435px
>>129204014
>He also confirmed that members of the Trump campaign were under investigation for improper ties to Russia. So while Trump was not personally under investigation several people around him were.

How many more times are you lot going to repeat this lie?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/8/james-comey-debunks-new-york-times-story-fueled-un/

>Mr. Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee that when the Times story appeared Feb. 14, telling a story of numerous contacts between Russian intelligence and President Trump’s campaign people and associates, he knew it was not true. He first double checked with the intelligence community and then alerted both Republican and Democratic senators not to believe the Times.
>It was a rare public moment in Washington. A former FBI director was totally discrediting a major investigative story by the nation’s most influential newspaper and, in doing so, backing President Trump.
>That February, FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe disclosed to White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus that the Russian probe, by then eight months old, had not turned up evidence of collusion. Mr. Priebus obtained FBI permission to release the information and did so on a Sunday political-talk show.

the Russian probe, by then eight months old, had not turned up evidence of collusion
>the Russian probe, by then eight months old, had not turned up evidence of collusion
the Russian probe, by then eight months old, had not turned up evidence of collusion
>the Russian probe, by then eight months old, had not turned up evidence of collusion
>>
>>129204611
Blacks use Facebook as their /pol/
>>
>>129204638
I'm pro-obstruction actually, but this is a bit nuts. Seemingly a significant miscalculation by the Trump team.
>>
>>129196822
Nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>129204062
fuck off sadiq
>>
>>129204755
No, anon, I am not.

I am saying Trump knew that (via Comey, I believe) HE was not under investigation, but others around him were--so he was actually being true to the investigation(s) by talking to Comey alone.
>>
File: 1455414288662.jpg (938KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1455414288662.jpg
938KB, 4500x4334px
>>129204792

So there is no investigation into Flynn, no investigation into Sessions? Well that is a relief.
>>
File: 1496972238469-pol.png (165KB, 306x368px) Image search: [Google]
1496972238469-pol.png
165KB, 306x368px
>>129203878
Surely Crlortyulph is done this time!
>>
>>129204792
There WAS evidence of foreign collusion in the election though.

By Clinton.
With Ukraine.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
>Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.
>A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
>The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia.
>Yet Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.

Foreigners fabricating documents and narratives to help Clinton/Democrats? Doesn't sound good :( We might need to have a Congressional probe of the entire Democrat leadership for collusion with Ukraine, and that'd just be terrible
>>
>>129205378
Clickbaiters into archive
https://archive.is/UGMJH
>>
>>129201730
what anime here
>>
File: IMG_4848.jpg (64KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4848.jpg
64KB, 640x617px
>>129195480
This MF feeling so vindicated right now.
>>
>>129204933
that's actually really sad but at the same time not at all surprising considering their nature
maybe there should be a /blackpol/ but i feel it end up being the most crass and african autistic thing where they still adhere to the jewish (((rap))) ideological culture while at the same time trying to be "woke"
i guess it wouldn't be that much different from /pol/, only in perspective
still, half of you niggers here are black anyway
>>
>>129205170
Yes, there's this very interesting process where the FBI investigating something isn't implicitly proof of guilt.

Just like the Clinton email scandal.
And the FBI investigation of Obama using the IRS as a tool of revenge.
And the FBI investigation of Obama sending billions to foreign NGOs via State Department discretionary budget.
And the FBI investigation of Obama using DoJ discretionary budget to fund private Democrat-aligned NGOs in America.
>>
>>129205378
Fucking hate Ukraine. Russia did so much for them in the past, and they act like a rabid dog biting their master's hand.
>>
>>129205378
wtf? i love politico now? what the fuck is going on?
>>
File: jbp.jpg (38KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.jpg
38KB, 556x610px
>>129198788
HA. I love JBP. He's such an even-handed dude.
>>
>>129196822
Sad!
>>
>>129205894
US led a coup to install their puppet government
That wasn't their elected government
>>
>>129204062
abdullah pls
>>
>>129206112
Fucking hate America.
>>
>>129197482
thanks doc
>>
>>129205408
do you ever sleep based archiver?

also do you realize that archive.is is standing on stilts (look at their donation page) and if it falls all of our evidence is gone?
>>
File: gfydog.gif (4MB, 426x236px) Image search: [Google]
gfydog.gif
4MB, 426x236px
>>129196822
See Pic.
>>
File: 1491687952117.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491687952117.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>129196822
>leaker
>>
>>129205770

Gotcha, so it would be totally prudent to make a statement that the boss of all these innocent people under investigation was not going to be ever looked at as well.

Thanks for clearing this all up!
>>
>>129197469
>>129198481
>>129199045

This video explains covfefe.

https://youtu.be/OfPrT7a3Pis

If you get bored, skip to 2:48
>>
>>129196822
It's refreshing to see someone speak their mind instead of being a boring clone establishment cunt.
Wish we had more politicians like that. Says it how it is and gives no shits if some pinko scum get mad.
>>
File: 1488592200521.jpg (47KB, 476x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488592200521.jpg
47KB, 476x474px
>>129195480
>>
>>129199498>>129199759

Comey literally said that there is no investigation on Trump concerning Russia's influence on the 2016 election. Radio stations have been playing the audio over and over again since around 3:00PM yesterday. You have to be retarded not to understand that Comey answered "No" to the question involving Trump and Russia.
>>
>>129206291
Can you explain "standing on stilts"? I know it says 10 euros a week (only entertainers rack up the big bucks it seems) but I'm fairly sure it's a rich guy or someone working with an organization/grant. He turned down my donation when I asked in the past.
>>
File: 1491779140248.gif (2MB, 482x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491779140248.gif
2MB, 482x480px
The based persuasion merchant says the only thing people will remember is

WOW comey is a leaker
>>
>>129204062
Who wants to go there anyway? The women are ugly, the people aren't nice, it's always raining, the food is terrible, the culture is bland and stodgey, sharia law sucks.

Texas, for example, is a much better place to visit. Pretty women, nice people, good sense of humor, good food, no sharia law, the men are also not cucked. I mean Texas is just the best example, even though they are sort of over the top with their Texas Pride bullshit, and it gets annoying, but still the U.K. is a miserable shit hole cuck-kingdom/caliphate.
>>
>>129206599
>Casually sat next to Russians at a political conference dinner.
>Launch massive investigation probe.

If you're not a dullard, you already know this Russia thing is a massive smokescreen. The media went full swing into this Russia thing when Pedogate was becoming and thing. Makes you wonder.
>>
>>129195480
I never watched the Comey trials. What was the conclusion they ended up coming to?
>>
>>129200392
Nah you fags are just trying to criminalize Trump in any way that you can. It's pathetic and really stupid, because if you get Trump impeached, you pretend like it's some kind of victory. We then get Pence in, which will have no Republican divided against him, and the conservatives will rule the government. You idiots are hurting yourselves.
>>
File: cooking with soap.jpg (59KB, 503x486px) Image search: [Google]
cooking with soap.jpg
59KB, 503x486px
>>129206599
Yes, it turns out you actually have to have potentially committed crimes to be investigated! That's so weird!

But I guess that's why Trump isn't under investigation and never will be regarding this matter, because no actual crime ever took place and the entire episode is partisan pandering to a shell-shocked and impotent Democrat base. Oh well, such is life :)
>>
>>129198115

>if I call them "notes" it's suddenly declassified

kill yourself.
>>
>>129203693
>http://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/the-comey-hearing/
ah ha ha ha ha
>Marc Kasowitz, the president’s personal attorney, said Trump “never in form or substance directed or suggested” that Comey stop investigating former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Comey testified that Trump asked him at a Feb. 14 meeting if “you can see your way clear … to letting Flynn go.” Comey said he took those words “as a direction” to drop the case.
in that case Comey is guilty of failure to report

>Kasowitz accused Comey of being disingenuous about his motive for sharing a memo with the New York Times. Comey said he arranged to give the story to the paper after Trump tweeted about having “tapes” of their conversations. Kasowitz claimed the Times quoted from Comey’s “memos” before Trump’s tweet. In fact, the story about the Feb. 14 memo — the one Comey said he shared — appeared four days after the tweet.
factually incorrect, the NYtimes article appeared the day BEFORE Trump's tweet.

>Trump’s lawyer also wrongly claimed that Comey “admitted that he leaked to friends of his purported memos.” Comey admitted to giving one memo to one friend.
and then admitted it was for the expressed reason of the leak causing the appointment of a special prosecutor

so ya, your "fact check" site is bogus
>>
>>129197482
thanks for the daily dose doc
>>
>>129195480
>Comey was a leaker

Time to arrest this piece of shit and get him to admit he was colluding with Hillary to fabricate the Russia bullshit.
>>
>>129196822
This rhetorical style he developed only got him elected as the President of the United States. I think he'll need to drop it if he wants to advance his career further.
>>
>>129200392
Your argument ha's officially devolved to Trumps not under investigation now. BUT HE MIGHT BE ONE DAY! IMPEACH!
>>
>>129195480
This is a real tweet. He says what we think.
>>
>>129199645

WRONG

he said "he better not hope there are TAPES before leaking to the press!"

he didnt say "ITS OK TO LEAK, COMEY!"
>>
File: 1459901076033.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459901076033.gif
958KB, 400x225px
>>129207076

Comey confirmed there was Russian meddling with the election. And several members of one campaign's staff had ties to Russians and were meeting with Russians.

That is some 4d chess to make what looks like a legitimate concern be a "Smokescreen" I hope nobody falls for those sneaky Russian tricks and doesn't look into that at all.

Thank goodness Trump is a master at 4d chess, comey should of listened to him when he was told to drop the Flynn investigation. Total waste of time and taxpayer resources! No wonder he was fired!

It all makes so much sense...
>>
File: Twitter.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Twitter.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
>>129195480
>>
>>129207161
Nothing much. Comey looked like hell, ran his usual weasely method of not quite allowing himself to be pinned down but shifting his presentation to appease whoever was asking the questions, by some analyses he contradicted himself enough to lead to being personally prosecuted for perjury or whatever else, and they shut down the hearings early.

What will come of it I don't know. Probably more nothing, but perhaps now Comey is potentially a piece to bring back in to play later to go after a different target in exchange for good behavior.
>>
Russian ties are a smokescreen for Pedogate. That's all, really.

Just like how Hillary's deleted emails were a smokescreen for the bigger issue of her taking bribes through the Clinton foundation.
>>
>>129198801
>if you're not a limp wristed buttblasted socialist faggot then you're a bootlicker!

lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>129198115
his personal notes ON A PRIVATE CONVERSATION WITH THE PRESIDENT
>>
>>129199759
Let me give you a hint, they won't
>>
>>129198810
>>refusal to talk straight involving all of this russia shit

This is the most fucked up part and the part that cuts through the Gordian knot to me.

Someone explain to me in simple terms why if the President wasn't under investigation (confirmed by Comey three times and in his statement) this could NOT be mentioned to the press while the Russia garbage was interfering with a President's ability to do his job.

Yet Comey runs to the press with anything to make Trump look bad. Yet he took marching orders from a low level flunkie in the DNC to change how he communicated with the press about Clinton..not even part of the White House...the DNC.

That is simply shady as fuck and shows he is at the very least completely partisan.
>>
>>129195480
the trump administration has been put on the defensive and brought to a halt because of this
it was an effective op
no wall and no healthcare repeal progress has been made
this has completely tied up his admin
>>
>>129197569
>flag
>reading
Wewlad
>>
>>129207698
There isn't enough evidence to even warrant an investigation into Trump.

There IS enough evidence to put Hillary and a whole slew of other political crooks behind bars, but Comey did not pursue it.

That's why Comey got fired. Because he's actively wasting his time just to not "rock the boat."
>>
>>129206628
Mind blown!
>>
>>129207076
The funny thing is that they had selected this angle long before they even turned it on Trump.

They called Stein a KGB agent for sitting near Putin one time, and some of Hillary's surrogates had started equating Bernie's love for the USSR with KGB tricks.

I don't know if Hillary will be able to run again before Mr. Stroke comes a knockin, but if she does, I'll guarantee you her opponent (whomever it is) will certainly be a KGB Putin spy.

That's literally all they got. Once they lost the election, the democratic leadership used Russia garbage to shield themselves from being held responsible for the most humiliating high stakes political loss in American history. Their base is stupid so it doesn't take much for them to forget about rightfully holding their leadership accountable.

Then it just became a hysteria they could use the media to stoke in order to harass Trump's presidency. It's literally all they have. (Hence the super bowl parties yesterday, and the corresponding panic that their ONE hope had been discredited.)

By the way, Trump could have looked at Comey and said "You're going to stop this investigation on Flynn." Then he could have looked at Comey and said "or you're fired" if he wanted to. That's within his authority. There's really no legal question about it. Excersizing the constitutional authority of the presidency isn't obstruction and it cannot be contorted to be, it's actually not even close. You dudnderheads do realize the president can pardon anyone he wants right? Just think about that. What's more absurd is that the left ignores such a settled constitutional issue and continues to stoke ill founded hysterias to avoid being held responsible as the biggest political losers of all time, and if not for the Falcons they would be the biggest losers of all time in politics and in general.
>>
>>129195480
He was so close to looking dignified with the lawyer statement.

So fucking close.
>>
>>129206628
Kek.
>>
>>129208479

Right, just all those folks around him. Once Trumps new FBI director is sworn in we should see that Clinton investigation reopen right?
>>
File: 1493272978676.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493272978676.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>129207520
>advance his career further.

He's a filthy-rich celebrity real estate mogul, and now he's also the president of the most powerful country on the planet.

How is he going to advance his career from here, anon? Is he going to become the fucking god-king of humanity?
>>
>>129197569

tr. indio iletrado.
>>
>>129206871
it's one guy probably running it from his basement - if his internet dies or power goes out then the archive experiment is over. either that or it's a govt ran honeypot.
>>
>>129208662
Also I love the people hating on the tweets constantly. It's a double edged sword no doubt, but that's literally how he won you dumbass. On the balance it helps him.

That's part of the reason the left can't figure out how to beat him. People like folks who don't seem fake, and it allows him to go over the press's heads. It's great for him even if he steps in it occasionally.

But Trump has already explained this many times you fucking ignorant piece of trash. Honestly I wish he wouldn't explain it though, because it works out great when your enemies can't even figure out what's eating them alive. He controls Twatter and Faceberg (despite those sites openly working against him) and that's huge.
>>
>>129198481
news coverage tainted by personal opinions and feelings (fefes)
>>
>>129202809
AND I AM FLAWED
>>
>>129209183
The tweets are great. At first I was really on the fence about whether he should put down the tweets or hand it over to a PR secretary or what.

But the way things have gone I'm on board with keeping up the relatively unfiltered spur of the moment tweeting.
>>
>>129201737
"support"
This narrative is beyond retarded, get it out of your head. How is Trump "supporting" Russia? How does anyone in his team "support" Russia? By not shooting nukes as soon as Putin frowns at a puppy? How exactly have the policies of the U.S. changed regarding Russia since the admin change?
>>
>>129208517
>Their base is stupid

I honestly think democrats are mind-controlled somehow. Like they are people who are just really susceptible to media influence and can be programmed on how to think and react to things.
>>
>>129201226
oh wow there's an investigation,drumpf btfo
Is it me or do shills get dumber by the day?
>>
>>129196822
he just wants to make sure people like YOU are able to understand the tweet
>>
>>129195480
>>
>>129196822
Do you not realize that people have been saying this about him for quite some time now and your post doesn't contain an original thought and that Trump's "grade school level" posting rhetorical style is an effective tool for manipulating people in his favor?
>>
>>129195480
Oh no he's a LEAKER?!? Trump is so fucking funny. He loved leakers until they leaked shit on him.
>>
>>129201096

Yeah! He should just sit there and take it like a good little cuck when they blast him and his family every hour of every single day. Fighting back is just so childish!
>>
>>129209638

You don't need fancy explanations for lazy.

It's easier to hate on le cheeto hitlerumpf than it is to think about how your own party lost because they fucked over their better candidate for the one the machine stamped out.

It takes a lot of mental energy to swim against their cognitive dissonance about how love is going to win all battles vs. trucks of peace. They've been being fed this stuff through Saturday morning cartoons up to their poorfag libshit teachers in highschool and hippie burnouts in college.

No one ever taught them how to think because men are weak and have disappeared from their lives as fathers. No one ever taught them to question what's on the news.

It's easier for them to believe MUH RUSSIA tinfoil than it is to recognize what a colossal failure the democrat and liberal ideology has become.
>>
>>129208937
>Right, just all those folks around him.

Their basis for opening the investigations for some of them were literally "had dinner with Russian delegate." You know... because they are FUCKING POLITICIANS and have dinner with FOREIGN POLITICIANS because it's just part of the job description?!

>Once Trumps new FBI director is sworn in we should see that Clinton investigation reopen right?

You are even stupider than I thought. No one will do it. Going after Hillary means you're going after a third of Washington DC. She's been in this game for so long and she's tied up so many political figures with her dirty politics that it would be impossible for the FBI. It would literally have to be a full scale revolution to deal with it, guns, guillotines, and all.

Comey's problem was two-fold. Ignoring Hillary's bribe taking brand of politics, AND harassing Trump just to appease DC.
>>
>>129209638
Yeah that's the case most likely. They are just good marks for media bullshit. Basic propaganda, trappings of authority, etc.

Some people are immune to it, it's almost like a different species or something. But yeah if your party leadership bungled that election that badly- there should be an honest autopsy and heads should roll, like what would happen in business, but no, they got played and now they are stuck with the same losers.

That mf Gustave Lebon is actually on the money when you read what he says about the "mob" hysteria being like a creature of its own and all that.

But there's no point in arguing with the leftists, they will never admit they could be wrong, the best tactic is just to meme them and plant seeds to those morons can think they arrived at the conclusion themselves. Like inception or some shit.
>>
File: 1483670074838.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
1483670074838.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>129197143
>>
>>129196822
Thats one of the many reasons people voted for him, hes expressive
>>
>comey is a leaker
COMEY IS FBI ANON
>>
>>129210364
>He loved leakers until they leaked shit on him.

If you were paying attention, the whole point was that Comey DIDN'T leak shit on the Drumpfster, such as that he was NOT being investigated. Comey just leaked everything else like the huge fucking faggot he is.
>>
>>129210150
>an effective tool for manipulating people

it's certainly more effective than CNN
>>
>>129210800
>If you were paying attention, the whole point was that Comey DIDN'T leak shit on the Drumpfster, such as that he was NOT being investigated. Comey just leaked everything else like the huge fucking faggot he is.

A point too complicated and ethically advanced for the average leftist to understand. They probably tl;dr the Comey transcript still and are just going off LA times cherry picked headlines or similar.
>>
>>129195480
Comey must feel so butthurt after coming home and seeing the reporting, he'll try to speak again publicly or leak something else
>>
>>129200500
>all manner of vileness

Get a grip on yourself, cupcake. Your fee-fees are nobody's problem but your own.
>>
>>129198449
Sort of an adaptation of Cunningham's Law, which states,"If it exists, there is porn of it – no exceptions."
>>
>>129210763
>Comey is a traitor he should be fired.

>Trump committed obstruction for firing Comey.

>Comey Dindu nuffin.

>Oh wait he is a leaker, that's a good thing though.
>>
>>129195480
comey is a bed wetter
>>
File: Achtung.png (46KB, 1169x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Achtung.png
46KB, 1169x1024px
>>129195480
>>129101978
>>129101978
>>129101978
>>129101978
>>
>>129201226

Its over. The only evidence they have is the so-called report that 17 intelligence agencies have proof that RUSSIA interfered or hacked the election and that proof has already been proven wrong. the 17 intelligence agencies turned out to be 3 and the 3 only have a report from crowdstrike.

>GO JUMP IN A FUCKING LAKE.
>>
trump is a dead man walking
>>
>>129210420
>It's easier for them to believe MUH RUSSIA tinfoil than it is to recognize what a colossal failure the democrat and liberal ideology has become.

It's so hard that they won't start realizing it until after the 2018 and 2020 elections, which are going to be disasters for them. And even then they might blame big bad heterosexual white males instead of looking at themselves.
>>
File: totally_legit_you_guys.jpg (157KB, 684x787px) Image search: [Google]
totally_legit_you_guys.jpg
157KB, 684x787px
>>129211182
The amusing thing is that the NSA, the agency in charge of SIGINT counter-intelligence, gave the Russia conspiracy a lower confidence rating than the other three agencies.
>>
File: clap_on_clap_off.jpg (54KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
clap_on_clap_off.jpg
54KB, 850x400px
>>129211182
And of course, guess who was in charge of the investigation? General James "We Don't Routinely Spy on Americans" Clapper.
>>
>>129210993
Hell, give Comey some more rope.

Only a moron would have walked into that perjury trap yesterday anyways. It's a sticky situation placed under the public spot light. Even if you are shooting straight (which he obviously wasn't) then it's still dangerous to go in there and sit for two hours under oath. His statement the night before would have sufficed. I mean holy fuck he's an attorney isn't he? What the fuck was he thinking.

All I can figure is that he knew the DOJ had the goods on him (Lynch convo, and leaking proof) so he wanted to get it out on his own. The left is image based so they assume is is smart and precise because of the way he carries himself. In reality if you look at his behavior he's a fucking moron. Even if he didn't perjure himself he's a fucking idiot to even walk into the trap.
>>
>>129211052
>>Comey is
hard to pin comey down.
kept hilary out of office, fired by trump.
no easily digestible news story.
i think I'll just keep watching.
>>
>>129211562

Yes and oddly enough he originally said there was no proofs of any kind that there was collusion, now hes changed his tune.
>>
>>129202982
>4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly2pGopZheY

No direct evidence of COLLUSION - Clapper
>>
>>129195480
I wonder if everyone in this thread will love Trump's tweeting when he loses the house in 2018?

The Republicans are about to lose a seat they have held for 38 years because Trump can't stop tweeting like a retarded monkey
>>
>>129198481
Covfefe is a real word you mong it's Arabic for I will stand it's a message of strength, taking a stand against the lugenpresse and the swamp that is our capital
>>
>>129211878
I can't say too much about him, other than the fact that he admitted to leaking memos he made about conversations between The president and himself acting as the FBI director, in which they were discussing sensitive investigation topics. I mean hard to nail him down sure.. but I think I know what I've got to know about him.
>>
Lot of shills in this thread
>>
>>129211182
>and the 3 only have a report from crowdstrike.

and Crowdstrike later revised parts of their famous report

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/03/30/a-cyber-gulf-of-tonkin/

"As Voice of America – hardly an instrument of Russian propaganda! – reports:

“U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year’s American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented datapublished by an influential British think tank.” "
>>
>>129195480
>NUH UH YOU CAN'T CHARGE COMEY FOR LEAKING CUZ THE DOCUMENTS WERE UNCLASSIFIED
Except that
>Made on government computer
>Not his to distribute
>Most likely signed an NDA or some form of document saying he WOULDN'T do that
>Literally told them he wanted it out to get the independent investigator - AKA tried to push his side of the story AKA not being impartial

He literally proved why Trump should of fired him, and that he was a snake in the grass.
>>
>>129212386
it's the ass damage, give it about a week and they'll crawl back to their holes
>>
Let's just focus on what the shills really don't want us to say.

Hillary -> took bribes through the Clinton Foundation, incriminating MANY political figures as well as herself.

John Podesta -> Pedophile. Kiddy torturer. Likes to go to "spirit cooking" sessions, which are little more than veiled satanic gatherings.

Seth Rich -> Killed by the DNC for leaking information to Wikileaks

This is why (((they))) are here, and what (((they))) are trying to get us to stop talking about... so let's be sure to mention it every now and again ;)
>>
>>129212350
>loses the house in 2018
not a chance with the economy improving
>>
>>129212355
Go here & click the little speaker to see what 'I will stand up' sounds like in Arabic.

https://translate.google.com/#en/ar/I%20will%20stand%20up

Discovered by Thomas Wictor

https://youtu.be/OfPrT7a3Pis
>>
>>129208203
who was that at the DNC?
>>
>>129213718
I think that anon was confused. It was the AG, Loretta Lynch, who told Comey to call it an inquiry or whatever he called it.
>>
>>129212445

To put the icing on the cake. When FBI asked to independently investigate the dnc hacks, they were told "no"

Instead DNC contracts with this so-called company to investigate the hacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSWY--H5AlU

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG!
>>
>>129197143
>>129197569
>>129210491
https://archive.fo/Y1MwU

Read at your leisure.

Tl;dr: Trump cut off the head of the snake.
>>
>>129203693
>factcheck.org

uh huh
>>
>>129213928

AG Lynch told Comey to call it a "matter".

He obliged and the Clinton campaign started using "matter" in place of "investigation" because "that's what the FBI director is classifying it as."

AG Lynch might as well be the DNC.
>>
>>129200500
>They claim he's stupid, corrupt and fat
wow, they got 3 out of 3. That's pretty well done.
>>
>>129195480
>3am
>>
>>129198115
ok i've run some tests and i block out the lines at 5' 10" and i'm 5' 8"

this means this guy is 5' 5" lmao
>>
>>129214393
There's no question that Obongo used the Justice department for political ends, but you'll confuse the issue if you say Lynch was at the DNC. This also fits into the larger story of Obongo using NSA surveillance to spy on political adversaries in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016.
>>
>>129196822
>telling the truth on what happened make you a baby
>>
File: retweet.png (323KB, 622x533px) Image search: [Google]
retweet.png
323KB, 622x533px
What did Alan Dershowitz mean by this?
>>
>>129216056
Don't care.
>>
>>129197143

Pardoning Flynn would have looked dirty. If >>129216056 is even half right, another Trump master stroke.
>>
>>129216056
>>129216204
>>129216335
>pol sins

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: dashboard1.jpg (66KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
dashboard1.jpg
66KB, 500x336px
>>129195480
I AM SELFISH
I AM WRONG
I AM RIGHT, I SWEAR I'M RIGHT
SWEAR I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
>>
>>129197482
cuck
>>
desu I don't think he should have fired the guy
>>
>>129197143
Holy shit that was good.
>>
>>129195480
Here's the Cliff's Notes version of this whole situation:

Trump isn't in collusion with Russia in any way other than through their banking systems, because when you are in big business, to play at that level and be successful, you must venture into the Jew sandbox. We all know this. The Liberals are using this whole thing simply to retaliate against the Cons for Benghazi and pressing her to be imprisoned for the insecure email thing. It's the typical American political tit-for-tat that we are stuck having to deal with, to ensure that whoever is in charge can do what they are doing in the background, such as "muh diversity", furthering under the table Jew agendas, passing laws behind our backs while we are distracted by stupid hype bullshit like the Comey testimony, etc., etc.

Sure, Trump is dirty to a certain extent. You have to be to be both a business person and a politician. Same goes for Hillary, Obama and just about everyone else who has held high political offices in the US. You have to play ball to a certain extent. That's why honest campaign promises are broken. Someone in the background steps forward and says, "Nope. You can't do that."

But nothing he has done or is doing is worthy of impeachment. It is all just a big fat waste of time. Sore losers and smug winners pitted against each other. It's dragging the US right down into the shitter and we are all riding on that shit log as it swirls quickly down the toilet bowl that this country has become. Trump won and whether we like him or not he is the President. The lefties need to deal with it and quit throwing baby tantrums.
>>
File: c_mini.jpg (65KB, 970x631px) Image search: [Google]
c_mini.jpg
65KB, 970x631px
>>129197143
Can't Stump, Won't Stump
>>
Despite so many false statements and lies, covfefe
>>
>>129219851
>It's the typical American political tit-for-tat
This shit has been going on since 1776; Alexander Hamilton was a real piece of shit.
>>
>>129196822

Sometimes, you just have to speak to children, like you are a child yourself, because they can't understand adult talk.
>>
File: 1490143004102.jpg (142KB, 532x702px) Image search: [Google]
1490143004102.jpg
142KB, 532x702px
>>129221226
I circled all heads thinking about covfefe
>>
Lol Sharia Blue in full force, but It'll do you no go, and when the day of the rope come for fags like you, I'll be smiling watching justice being serve faggots.
>>
Why does trump tweet/act like an oblivious retard? He's the fucking potus
>>
>>129201350
Keep believing the shit CNN shoves down your throat. Maybe one day you can move your blog up to Huff Post.
>>
>>129222451
We'll so far let's see- he's the most powerful person in the world partly because of his direct-to-the-people tweeting, and Hillary is sitting on her ass pissing (in a piss bag) and moaning; just waiting for the big one (stroke) to come along.

So yeah I'd say, on the balance, the tweeting is a good thing for him despite the times it doesn't pay off occasionally because it often does pay off. Stop being so hardheaded and you faggots on the left might learns thing or two from Pres. Trump.
>>
>>129201350
McCarthy would be proud, keep up the good fight, these Russkies need to know they can't keep on fucking with our precious bodily fluids
>>
>>129201350
>The president of the United States was not under investigation
> There is an INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIA COLLUSION INTO TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION

Shoot yourself in the fucking head you braindead window licking spastic
>>
>>129209010
BE CAREFUL!
>>
File: Be Careful.jpg (30KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
Be Careful.jpg
30KB, 600x310px
>>129223709
McCarthy was probably right. The liberals we're dealing with now are a result of us not listening.

Note that the media only became Anti-Russia when Russia became ethno nationalist.
>>
>>129198115
>be employee
>meet with CEO
>discuss job-related shit
>take notes from meeting
>lose job

Releasing the notes is a breach of contract, and would likely end up in court.

Gets a bit more serious when it's government work, and you're discussing a classified investigation.
>>
>>129196822

leaker
leaker
he pees in a
beaker
>>
>>129201575

FRESH PASTA IS FRESH
>>
Hillary -> took bribes through the Clinton Foundation, incriminating MANY political figures as well as herself.

John Podesta -> Pedophile. Kiddy torturer. Likes to go to "spirit cooking" sessions, which are little more than veiled satanic gatherings.

Seth Rich -> Killed by the DNC for leaking information to Wikileaks

This is why (((they))) are here, and what (((they))) are trying to get us to stop talking about... so let's be sure to mention it every now and again ;)
>>
>>129197823
The approval ratings are definitely accurate, just like all those polls. Their intention is certainly not to influence and peddle a narrative
>>
>>129205170
Not for collusion, fella
>>
>>129195480
Bump,
>>
>>129197569
>tl:dr

Taco Libre? Drug Rape?
>>
File: rekttt.png (574KB, 729x566px) Image search: [Google]
rekttt.png
574KB, 729x566px
>>129195480

I AM SELFISH

I AM WRONG
>>
>>129197482
>haven't been to /f/ this morning

saved me the trip, doc.
>>
>>129202861
>defending reddit spacing
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.