[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the British election.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the British election. Who won and is that a good thing? Im not too sure about British politicians besides Nigel farage. Is this election a good thing for the brits?
>>
nobody cares about that little irrelevant rock

pol is all about trump
>>
>>129194934
Well fuck me and slap my ass. Thanks partner gee golly
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the "winner" was may. She's kinda right wing, but pro Euro and globalist, also, really cucked about Islam, is like "hey let's do something... By not doing anything". There wasn't a good choice really, the same outcome would have been if anyone but ukip would have won.
>>
>>129195191
Is the winner pro Islam and pro refugee and stuff? Are they Muslim apologists?
>>
>>129194934

/thread

>>129195191

May's a remoaner cuck who was so nervous about doing her job that she called a special election so that everyone could elect her to just get the fuck into the office and do what the fuck they already told her party to do fucking do a FUCKING YEAR AGO
>>
>>129195410
No, but they don't react at all. Have you seen them do anything abiut terror attack in the last year?
>>129195441
Agree
>>
>>129194804
May won, barely. I voted her because she's the least terrible option and Corbyn would have kept us in the EU.

>>129195441
No, she's been dedicated to Brexit since we voted for it, and she called the epection to quash the "you were never even elected" argument, to extend her term and because it appeared she would win easily at the time.
>>
>>129194804
Result hung parliament,
May got the most seats but has to deal with minor parties to form government.
She has decided to deal with DUP, hardcore right wingers the left view as literal white supremacist terrorists.

This truely is the best timeline.
>>
>>129198080

cool for a brief moment i thought you elected a dude that would stop brexit from happening. but it's all well, you are still going for the brexit !

shutting down your economy all by yourselvs like good o'l retard, never change UK, Much Love XX
>>
File: Michelangelo_god.png (412KB, 682x472px) Image search: [Google]
Michelangelo_god.png
412KB, 682x472px
> tfw H* is hiding in the UK
>>
File: carnival.jpg (97KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
carnival.jpg
97KB, 600x338px
well, clearly the carnival has won
>>
File: 49837851.png (90KB, 985x548px) Image search: [Google]
49837851.png
90KB, 985x548px
>Tories have a shitload of seats

>They see polls say they are doing historically well compared to rival party labor

>They trigger election to get even more power

>They spill spaghetti everywhere

>Labor makes historical comeback

>Labor win 29 seats

>Tories lose 12

>Tories no longer have enough seats for being a single party government

>They are forced to make an alliance with unknown Northern ireland party that will likely fuck them up
>>
>>129194804
Easiest: Rich white girl spawn with big titties

Hardest: Blind, deaf, limbless orphan slave-girl serving a tribe of old, fat Arabs with 10 inch cocks..
>>
>>129194934

> /pol/ is all about Trump.

That kind of explains why this board has taken a sudden nosedive since 2016.
>>
>>129194934
>pol is all about trump
No, /pol/ is all about Ron Paul faggot!
>>
File: brit-pepe (3).jpg (387KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
brit-pepe (3).jpg
387KB, 785x757px
>>129194934
>little irrelevant rock

>be based britfag
>send all our plebs and convicts to a baking hot barren wasteland on the other side of the globe
>accidently becomes one of the minority of first world countries on Earth
>later ancestor thinks were irrelevant
>ingrate
>>
>be british
>get raped
>"it's just a part of a big city!"
>>
File: sutton hoo belt buckle.jpg (16KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
sutton hoo belt buckle.jpg
16KB, 300x140px
The establishment won again,brace for more genocide.
>>
File: 1483485925736.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1483485925736.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>129202681
your doing it wrong lad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.