[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why Trump won - Fuck off Shills.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 3b1c0b9567068949.jpg (81KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
3b1c0b9567068949.jpg
81KB, 802x960px
This is why Trump won - Fuck off Shills.
>>
>>129193521
It is really fucking astounding.

All the globalist shills would have to do is to claim that they'd actually act in the interest of their own citizens and they'd win in a landslide. They wouldn't even actually need to do that because the average normie doesn't pay attention to politics outside of the election campaigns.

But instead they decide to shit on their own citizens as hard as they possibly can.
>>
>>129193521

This makes me unspeakably angry.
>>
File: i_want_them_to_leave.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
i_want_them_to_leave.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>129193521
>pr0gramm filename
you have to go back
>>
lel this was one of the most effective propaganda photos during the campaign. still relevant too. should keep it handy for the next ramadan surprise that should be coming any day now from our "sisters and brothers."
>>
>fallen heroes
Those aren't Soviets.
>>
File: IMG_4778.png (65KB, 774x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4778.png
65KB, 774x866px
Daily reminder the top one had the middle one ousted so she could beat the bottom one with no opposition but the bottom one still beat her and everyone is still mad at the bottom one for winning
>>
>>129193521
He won because of rural and suburban retards.
>>
>>129194725
Found the Shill
>>
>>129194187
What makes you angry? The fact trump is based and didn't bend to mussos or the fact Hillary did?
>>
>>129193967

People are addicted to problems and love to be sold an easy answer for the problem. There is no greater joy than having a huge problem that you can solve with the push of a button.

The top two grossing games on mobile devices is Game of War and Mobile Strike. If you are unaware, these games will sell you shit that will literally be completely obsolete next week. These packs will cost $100 for something competent, and $600-1000 for best in slot, all for it to vaporize next week.

People who have played for more than a week SEE and KNOW that this will happen to them. They will lose all the money they put into the game, yet they continue to sink thousands in order to have that power boost. The problem comes, then at the push of the button they solve the problem and feel like heroes.

You can see on mobilestrikecraft juts how how frequently new shit comes out and how "massive' the upgrade is. Each and every week.

Most people cannot afford it, so they quit before getting too deep; but if they could afford to, they would all become whales simply so they could feel like they're saving their alliance without having to do any real work.
>>
>>129194725
>the people voting for less immigration, stronger borders, second amendment, and uncuckery are retarded

Yeah, how'd that work out for your country?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.