[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leftists BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Noam_Chomsky,_2004.jpg (14KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
Noam_Chomsky,_2004.jpg
14KB, 200x267px
Chomsky on USA's obsession with Russia hacking:

NOAM CHOMSKY: It’s a pretty remarkable fact that—first of all, it is a joke. Half the world is cracking up in laughter. The United States doesn’t just interfere in elections. It overthrows governments it doesn’t like, institutes military dictatorships. Simply in the case of Russia alone—it’s the least of it—the U.S. government, under Clinton, intervened quite blatantly and openly, then tried to conceal it, to get their man Yeltsin in, in all sorts of ways. So, this, as I say, it’s considered—it’s turning the United States, again, into a laughingstock in the world.

I thought he wasn't /ourguy/ but I'm having so much fun quoting him to libs I know and they shut up every time because they suck his dick.
>>
>>129191587
This guy is wrong on many things, but he is very well informed on the US 'imperialism' as he calls it.
>>
>>129194278
At least americans got their orange revolution lol
>>
File: 4L_fGbpP2NU.jpg (26KB, 459x278px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fGbpP2NU.jpg
26KB, 459x278px
>>129194278
So Noam Chomsky is wrong on everything except for one thing with which-miraculously- happen to agree.
>>
>>129191587
>I thought he wasn't /ourguy/ but I'm having so much fun quoting him to libs I know and they shut up every time because they suck his dick.

Chomsky is the un kool aid
>>
File: mos_washington.jpg (75KB, 639x697px) Image search: [Google]
mos_washington.jpg
75KB, 639x697px
>>129191587
Well you lot have changed your tune. It wasnt so long ago that this board condemned the man for saying such about the US.

He is 100pc correct though. All this Russian crap is making the US the world's laughing stock. We all know what the US has done around the world, and to complain now about the "russians" is the height of hypocrisy.
>>
>>129191587
>Ashkenazi Jew
Every fucking time
>>
>>129195458
Fuck off mate. What he says is correct. Go bury your head in the sand if thats what you need to deal with the world
>>
>>129191587
Yes, it's the laughing stock
Who but Americans would tolerate a liar claiming he didn't have sex with that woman
Who but Americans would return creatures like Bush and Obama
and who but Amerians would continue to have hope that a psychopathic idiot will create the promised-land for them even as he cuts off their legs
>>
>>129194586
>He's wrong except where he's right

rly makes u think
>>
>>129191587
I dont like Noam, but he's spot on here.

Every nation spreads propaganda in other countries to influence foriegners in a way that's favorable to their interests, including the US. We've done worse than that.

The only influence Russia had in the election that is even remotely demonstrable is shitposting. Only a thin skinned newfag would try to cause ww3 as revenge for triggering shitposts.
>>
You do realise half of you would agree with real left wing politics (anarchism)
>>
>>129194278
I have a hard time getting a clear read on him. He's basically an anti-capitalist, but he's very critical of US-Israeli hegemony. He's banned from coming to Israel. As I understand it, US puppet governments are certainly a mixed bag, but anything is better than communism.
>>
>>129197784
half of us huh? Where is this science behind such claims or is it, if I dare say, a deeply held belief of yours?
>>
File: 1495193769800.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1495193769800.png
126KB, 800x769px
>>129191587
>banned from Israel

my nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.