[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we scrap parliamentary democracy and reinstate the Monarchy pls.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Cba I just want Queen Elizabeth to run the country.
>>
Yes I know we still have a monarchy but I just want it to be like the old days
>>
Queen should take charge of brexit negotiations for the good of the country. Unlikely to get a good deal out of a hung parliament.
>>
>letting a reptilian run the country

Oh wait, you already do.
>>
She was quite fuckable, damn.
>>
>>129184048
nah you need to dig up oliver cromwell
>>
>>129184048
Why would you want a new old hag in the place of the current old hag? As if she knew anything about politics anyways, she is just the poster girl for bong patriotism.
>>
>>129184048
>Monarchy declare that you will accept refugees

well that was fun
>>
>>129184048
Redact Manga Carta first
>>
This but unironically

old people are always based
>>
File: iu13.jpg (37KB, 606x399px) Image search: [Google]
iu13.jpg
37KB, 606x399px
>>129184692
They have one his name is Nigel. You just need to get him to run. Great men do not seek power it is thrusted upon them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.