[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why this election is the best result

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: PraiseBritain.jpg (10KB, 220x267px)
PraiseBritain.jpg
10KB, 220x267px
Conservatives are conservatives who aren't real conservatives but much better than commie Labour.

They didn't have an outright majority so had to go into coalition with DUP.

DUP seems like lads, conservative, nationalist and pro-Brexit.

This is the best result.

http://www.mydup.com/publications/view/2017-westminster-manifesto
>>
>damage controlling this hard

LOL!
>>
Conservatives are cuckservatives*
>>
Lads, i went into this thinking there wouldn't be a good outcome.

Cuckservative may or commie corbyn.

Now they literally need far right christian fundamentalists to for a gov.

Truly is the best timeline.
>>
>>129183719

I hope this situation works out.

i feel bad making all those arlene foster memes but i think my pasteable paisely pngs and machine gun marty memes balances it out. i hate to have a sectarian disbalance, i strive to shit on all NI politicians equally.
>>
File: 1469486836768.png (153KB, 838x959px)
1469486836768.png
153KB, 838x959px
>>129183568
Absolutely.

>Irish republicans BTFO
>Independence Scots BTFO
>Tories aren't in sole control of the country

2bh the election couldn't have gone better.
>>
>>129183719
>>Now they literally need far right christian fundamentalists to for a gov.
Even then those guys are for soft Brexit.
>>
Its almost like this is the best result one could have hoped for.
>>
>>129184657
Not true. They just don't want a complicated border with ROI, so people label them as """soft Brexit""".

They are anti common market. They're always been anti-EU.
>>
>>129184767

KEK has been playing 4D chess without us even knowing.
>>
>>129183616
>implying we like the tories
>>
>>129184657

t'is NI m8, people are for whatever the people they hate are against. they aren't actually for what they are for, or you cannot really tell. But you can tell that they will be for, which is whatever ''them'uns'' are against.
>>
>>129183568
No lad, tories got btfo. If it wasnt for thqt mad tory lass up in scotland, May would have resigned this morning. And the purpose of this election, which was supposed to make negotiations faster through easy whipping went up in smoke.

Tory remoaners are butthurt at the lost of seats and tory euroskeptics are butthurt because hard brexit is gonna be tougher to pass now. She really fucked it all up.
>>
The DUP are not the blessing you think they are.
>>
>>129186027
Much better than the tories.
>>
>>129183568

>This is the best result.

Better get used to "Brexit is Brexit" you cuck!
>>
>>129186027
t. plastic paddy
>>
Does this coalition mean May is not going away? Want Boris as PM to ensure Brexit.
>>
>>129186187
Nope.
90% of people will google them, see their policies and think, Good!

People who aren't fucking delusional will look at their track record, realise they're only popular because Northern Ireland is ignored by Britain so the mainstream media doesn't unite against the DUP for being so hard right.

People don't realise that they are at the head of several scandals which-if they happened to a party anywhere else in the world-would be the end of the party.

People will realise that people in NI throw votes at DUP to "keep our Sinn Féin" when in reality DUP popularity has been a slow cooker for nationalism for years now, and every time they do something retarded more people drift to nationalism.

DUP are good on paper, retarded in practice. UUP would have been better lad.
>>
>>129186520
Arent the UK some of the most atheist and non-religious people on Earth? Why the hell does Northern Ireland even exist then if the Protostant/ Catholic feud is a non-factor?
>>
>>129186910
Because of very entrenched pro-union attitudes which were cemented by the Troubles.

The problem is Northern Ireland loyalists have 0 plans for sustainability. It's been the following cycle for decades now:

>DUP rule supreme
>Loyalists get comfy with their lead
>Sinn Féin make slight gains
>PANIC AND VOTE DUP
>DUP rule suprme
>Loyalists get comfortable with the lead
>Sinn Féin make slight gains
>PANIC AND VOTE DUP

Most DUP supporters will in the next months/years be condemning the DUP because of their policies; for example a majority of people in NI voted in favour of fag marriage but the DUP blocked it.
DUP are only in power to offset Sinn Féin, who want to make NI join the Republic.

The Tories, Brexit and the DUP are doing more for nationalist sentiment than Sinn Féin and the IRA have done in decades.

NI will join the ROI-probably in our lifetime-and it's all down to loyalists in NI literally being the most politically autistic people on the planet.

Fiercely loyal to us here in England, but they really are as retarded as they are loyal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.