[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't time we set up small militias and declare independence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Isn't time we set up small militias and declare independence from our own countries?
The right of self-determination is established in international law.
>>
>>129183189
The problem is that you are dependent on the global economic system in order to live at industrial-age levels of comfort. It's retarded that we built it that way but changing tracks now is going to hurt. Still, what's the alternative..
>>
>>129183807
let's say we take the ownership of key industry
Every major terrorist group controls some industry and that's why they have almost unlimited funding
Instead of using it for terror we use the money to build a small nation with Israeli tier walls.
>>
>>129184286
It would work if it's isolated enough to not disrupt shipping & global production of goods. I thought you meant having independent militias crop up worldwide. That would be very bad in the short term and holding a key industry wouldn't matter if you couldn't guarantee the delivery of materials.

The reason ISIS can produce and sell oil is because a massive economic system of organization and integration already exists and is motivated and ready to receive oil as usual.
>>
It's time for white Sharia
>>
>>129183189
For Europe, we need full scale revolution. Which will be difficult, because all the different flavours of /pol/ will need to start agreeing on shit they want to poke each other's eyes out for, now. And we need to mild enough to appeal to most keep-your-head-down normies. And then we need to repress the left until none are left.
>>
>>129185220
Why? Just remove the ((subversive elements)) poisoning the culture. The kind of stuff in OPs pic isn't a grassroots people's movement, it's imposed upon us by jewish lizard-men.
>>
>>129185612
a worldwide revolution is very difficult and the jews would find a way to boycott it. We take small towns, little by little until everyone is a anti-marxist without realizing it.
>>
>>129185843
This can never happen in Europe. You Americans often seem to have no idea of how much power the Marxists hold here. The only thing that remove them, root and branch, is actual revolution followed -quickly- by a legitimate, functioning state.

And before that even becomes a possibility, things will have to become much worse. We will need the Marxists to do what they really want to do: Abolish democracy, officially and without caveats. I fear that will be the only thing that will legitimize hard action against them.

And that will require a right wing majority in the first place. Right now, we have the PVV as our second party, and the left is spinning it as a "loss" because it allows them to keep the PVV out of government while still pretending to be democratic.

These sorts of shenanigans are exactly why I wish to eradicate Marxism. I can deal with open, Western democracy. But Marxists prove time and again that they can not. So maybe we should focus on making that the public consensus.
>>
literally bacha bazi.

except you can't frag these pedos on the next patrol.
>>
>>129183189
Every day we stray further from gods path
>>
>>129187446
the marxists control pretty much of all USA politics except for a dozen of republican politicians
>>
>>129187790
RARE
R
RARE
A
RARE
E
>>
File: 1496513666192.jpg (110KB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1496513666192.jpg
110KB, 1440x1425px
>>129183189
dude you live in America we got militia groups in every fucking state go look them up and find one you like and sign up.
>>
>>129183189
Please, tell me this webm is some kind of conservative satire
>>
File: file.jpg (131KB, 945x629px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
131KB, 945x629px
>>129191575
Look up for the his mouthbreathing mom. It's a french antifa scum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492303281418.jpg (28KB, 735x551px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492303281418.jpg
28KB, 735x551px
>>129183189
>>
>>129192064
>he
wtf I thought it was a loli
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.