[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /pol/ this is your scenario. We discover a identical planet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: Earth2.png (3MB, 1764x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Earth2.png
3MB, 1764x1152px
So /pol/ this is your scenario.
We discover a identical planet to earth.
Alternate universe style.

It absolutely identical to earth however there never where any humans on this planet.
You are on of the only humans to go to this planet now named pol-earth.
What government will you establish with other /pol/lacks?

Here is the constitution for my country:
>Antifa is immediately killed
>Antifascists/antiracists/whatever instant death.
>Feminists = death.
>Gun rights for all
>So surveillance.
>>
I invade poland.
>>
Cannabis should be legal for everyone. And it would be legal again to smoke in trains, airplanes and bars.
Age of consent will be 13-14.
No niggers allowed.
Anyone with an IQ under 100 is not able to vote and expelled to the Australian continent.
Real aussies get the middle east, so no mudslimes.
Also are all people who speak French the new retards and niggers. Fuck the French.
>>
>>129183134
Chill down you crazy muslim caliphate of france.
WE need to build a wall to keep you muslims out.
>>
Prog-metal is banned under penalty of death
>>
>>129182962
Just put whites on one planet, please.
>>
it wont work. you will always need both extremes
>>
File: tenth_cyber_3548.jpg (107KB, 529x700px) Image search: [Google]
tenth_cyber_3548.jpg
107KB, 529x700px
Invasive cybernetic enhancements for everyone so everyone looks the same and has the same intellegence. Then invade Earth and do the same to that populace.
>>
>>129183365
I thought this was obvious
>>
>>129182962
>archive Earth1.0's 4chan posts and print them on stone tablets called teh B1ble and hide until new settelers are a few thousand years into developement
>>
>>129183708
>We talk so much about jews and shill ironically for leaping purposes, they literally focus on them and start worshipping jews.
>>
File: neanderthalgirl.jpg (133KB, 624x609px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthalgirl.jpg
133KB, 624x609px
Get a qt gf with high iq
>>
>>129183268
>Cannabis
Degeneracy.
All narcotics must be baned the same for alcohol and smoking.
You must be insane to take narcotics.
>>
File: 1457668214321.gif (861KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457668214321.gif
861KB, 1600x1200px
Despite your best efforts Trump takes over the planet what do
>>
File: 1496440020377.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1496440020377.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
Athenian democracy with the assembly also having power over STATE owned banks, FOREVER

you fucking cunts, this is the perfect world. Also set the earth population limit to something that can still be managed by this system, lets say 500k people on this world max
>>
>>129184229
don't blame me I voted for Hillary lol
>>
>>129182962
>One country entirely populated by emus
>In one entire country clothes will be banned. Uglys will be banned though
>All drugs legal in another country but the degeneracy stays there
>One country we dump all the retards on and film them interacting

t. White mans earth
>>
I bring the glorious Canadian Empire over with Trudeau at its supreme Emperor. If I fail to bring him over, I'll follow in his footsteps and become the first tolerant leader of this new planet.
>>
File: 1497000206547.png (567KB, 1360x832px) Image search: [Google]
1497000206547.png
567KB, 1360x832px
>>129184815
this is good you can be a bouletai of all that frend
>>
Anny serious ideas /pol/ ?
>>
File: 1496813169394.gif (1MB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
1496813169394.gif
1MB, 300x396px
Whites and non-Jungle Asians only. Sikhs are allowed to operate gas stations and convenience stores with a temporary intergalactic visa, but no attempts to breed.
>>
Take a thermometer and check the temperature of both of them.

Checkmate atheists.
>>
Land is divided based solely on promises of development by families, with some pretty strict limits to prevent overjewing.

Those that cannot develop the land they claim after 2 years get sent to camps.

New planet means massive industry based on expansion and construction. Make sure we get many competing businesses, and families doing this shit, rather than one band of hyperkikes jewing this shit.

Let things go from there.

The free market will decide the fate of this world.
>>
>>129182962
The Chicano Kingdoms
>Mexican food and Tex-mex
>english in some kingdoms spanish in others
>Catholicism
>qtπ latino guys
>Warm affectionate people
>jarritos
>>
Ehh
>>
>>129184229
Praise kek for delivering the finishing touch
>Implying he would be a bad prez without jewish influence
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.