[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOODBYE, MY BROTHERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: il_570xN.1153030681_7bgy.jpg (143KB, 570x755px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1153030681_7bgy.jpg
143KB, 570x755px
The time has come for me to leave this degenerate land of sodomy and modernity.

Today I depart for Eastern Europe in search of a pure and uncorrupted maiden to share my noble life with.
>>
>>129182402
I bet you dont speak a fucking word in any language apart from english

Fuck off
>>
File: 1496860490747.webm (707KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496860490747.webm
707KB, 450x450px
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>129182402
Godspeed, laddy
>>
>>129182507
Go to the EU and stay there, slave.
>>
>>129182402
>Going to eastern Europe
>Looking for a maiden whos pure
Pick one.
>>
>>129182402
Follow your dreams, Godspeed brother
>>
>>129182402
Good Luck, anon.
I hope everything goes well for you in East.

West in done, it is dead.
>>
>>129182402
what a fucking idiot.
everything east of germany and south of austria is fucking shit
>>
>>129182402
Go to Czech potato nigger. I did it 10 years ago and married a Czech qt3.14. Have 2 blonde haired blue eyed kids now and no regrets. Just don't go to Prague as the women are a bit more liberal. Places like Brno will give you access to women from smaller towns surrounding it.

I'm Irish (ignore flag on holidays), and compared to our hambeasts back home they're like going back to a beautiful time where a woman voluntarily waits hand and foot on her man.

She does all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, looks after the kids, goes to bed at 9 with them so i have plenty of comfy time. She goes to the gym 5 nights a week so she's still in great shape. I just go to work and make money and go out with my friends.

Honestly. There's literally no reason to marry an Irish or English woman any more.
>>
Make white babies.

Remove kebab.
>>
>>129182402
Fuck off potato nigger we're full
>>
>>129185677
No one wants to go to a country of toilet cleaners, especially when the best of your women and worst of your men are already easily available in mine.
>>
>>129182402
>The time has come for me to leave this degenerate land of sodomy and modernity.
>Today I depart for Eastern Europe in search of a pure and uncorrupted maiden to share my noble life with.
eastern european women aren't more virtuous than ours, maybe a little less uppity
should've just stayed and made a few little soulless potato niggers
>>
>>129182507
>implying you savages speak languages
>>
>>129186133
>implying austria wouldnt be a hungarian county if it wasnt for russia
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.