[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am subhuman. What can I do about it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496993225351.gif (859KB, 2970x2483px) Image search: [Google]
1496993225351.gif
859KB, 2970x2483px
I accept that I am subhuman and am inherently genetically inferior to White people. Your logic is undeniable. Everything said here is true. Given the amount of research on race it would be simply immoral and cruel to suggest that people of all races are equal. But what do I do about it? I can never change what I am. All these years I have thought of myself as just as human as White people. I have also thought of all other shitskins as equally human regardless of their economic situation. Believe it or not, this is the natural way of thinking. How can I start thinking of myself and my peers as lower animals and restart life?
>>
File: 1289787307523.jpg (121KB, 1256x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1289787307523.jpg
121KB, 1256x1075px
>>129181907
Hey faggot start valuing yourself more, don't base your life around this shit
>>
>>129181907
you should go to different places, like africa
>>
>>129182479
Why? And do what?
>>
Educate yourself, live healthy, work hard, poo in loo, don't fuck members of your family, don't bathe nor do laundry in Ganges, embrace Christian values. You do that and you should be fine. You will never get as good as the best of whites, but with hard work you can certainly get better than any white who does fucking nothing.
>>
>>129182891
eh, you may find that you feel truly superior to some others in life.
>>
>>129182921
You see that's the problem. I know you'll find it EXTREMELY hard to believe but I actually poo in the loo. I have never bathed or done laundry in a river before. I have never fucked any family member before, nor have I ever shat in the streets before, nor have I raped anyone before. I have never witnessed anyone getting raped or sexually assaulted even though India is supposed to be the rape capital of the world. There is nothing to improve my situation. I can just never be White.
>>
>>129183593
I know lots of good Indians.

Just cause you ain't white doesn't mean you're a bottom tier individual. Indians are better than most.
>>
>>129183593
I'm the same guy, just changed wi-fi.

Look, I'm racist as fuck. I hate niggers, shitskins, poos, chinks, the French, Germans, Russians. Basically everyone. Yet I would gladly drink a beer with a decent, honest, hard-working poo, even a nigger, while I wouldn't want to drink a beer with a white degenerate scum. Actually my flatmate, who is white, never bathes and smell like decaying corpse and I don't give a fuck about his race, I don't want to be near him.

Racism is justified because races other than whites are *generally* more degenerate (even though whites are doing great work catching up in terms of degeneracy lately), less cultured, more violent, or in other way fucked up compared to whites. It doesn't mean you can't catch up. Do yourself a favor and work to become an exception. Be an example that no matter if your race is generally less intelligent (IQ doesn't really mean shit if you are above, say, 90-95. Anywhere lower is retardation and you can't help that, but above 95 with hard work you can achieve much, only with more effort than a person with, for example, 120IQ) or has inferior culture, you can break out of it, be a decent, cultured, respectable person. Race may put a person at a disadvantage, but it can seldom deprive you of the ability to fucking work on improving yourself. I don't think there is a race (except pure niggers living in some African shithole, with no drop of other race's blood) that is just biologically unable to achieve individual success.
>>
I fucking hate people self-hating themselves.
>muh race
>muh country's culture

Jesus fuck, man up. Instead of being ashamed of who you are, work so you can be proud of who you are. Three years ago I was just as white as I am right now and yet I was a fucking degenerate piece of shit. Guess what, I came around, worked on my personality and on rejecting degeneracy (and still have a lot of work ahead), and that is the only reason that, while I wouldn't call myself a role model for young people, I'm not a degenerate libshit scum anymore.
>>
Dump white paint on your face.
>>
>>129181907
IMHO India is a whole other animal. The cast system has created such a divide between upper and lower casts, the lower cast have basically been bred to be dumb and are the ones increasing India's population. The upper cast do not follow the Average IQ of the general population and is similar in distribution to white populations. It all depends on your cast by the sound of it your not like the general population.
>>
I guess the thread is over, since OP does not respond. I just wonder whether he necked himself or listened to us and stopped being a pussy.
>>
>>129181907
We need to ban bait threads.
>>
>>129181907
dude just be the best subhuman that you can be \:D/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.