[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F*****g Anglos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477901797579.jpg (85KB, 649x731px) Image search: [Google]
1477901797579.jpg
85KB, 649x731px
The Anglos are responsible for all the overpopulation, misery, and wars in the world.

you can thank anglos giving away science and technology to every known monkey on this planet.
if the anglos kept their tech to themselves, the world would remain peasant serfs and underpopulated
>>
>>129172804
Dear anon,
Pls don't bump this thread. It's not even good bait
t. anon.
>>
"Said the Jew.

go sell your grandmother for some shekels
>>
>>129172804
You can't keep tech to yourself. Capitalism 101
>>
>>129172804
Dirty divisive kike.

sage
>>
>>129172862
Was there ever a race that caused so much harm in its history?

The arrogance and irresponsible, short-sighted stupidity of the anglo race has always disgusted me. The Carthaginian vampire that sapped European culture and morality by imposing its naive mercantilist will over savages. They are the reason why primitive shitskins are the majority of the planet.

On a sexual level, they're whorish mongrels through and through, bred in with wave after wave of each horde of barbarians. The muslims entering Britain are just another wave.

And as history has shown, the British will smile and bendover to the Barbarian's culture.
>>
File: 1899.jpg (75KB, 1157x778px) Image search: [Google]
1899.jpg
75KB, 1157x778px
>>129172804
Anglos are the reason why South Africa and Rhodesia are no longer run by white governments. Fuck them.
>>
>>129173040
>implying capitalism isnt an anglo ideology giving technology to savages to destroy the planet

all the world's problems are from anglos giving away technology

the Chinese were not as gullible

chinese knew the worth of secrets and technological superiority and kept a policy of guarding their superiority.

had they applied a trade secret policy of the chinese, the anglos would be in UFOs with the rest of the planet remaining barbarian savages.

there was no practical reason to provide scientific and technological welfare to the apes of the planet and spawn them to overpopulation

fuck anglos
>>
>>129172804
Fuck you Shlomo without the Eternal Anglo you would be the Temporal Jew.
>>
>>129172804
That's true for the French as well. We also gave you nukes Schlomo.
>>
>>129173291
>literally kicked out of almost every country they ever visited for being shit cunts
>had homeland created for them by anglos, and are still ungrateful meddling cunts
>arguably the most divisive race of hook nosed pieces of shit ever to leave slime trails on the face of the planet, and yet still avoid responsibility
>thankfully not immune to zyklon b, but failed to understand the very basic premise that 'work will set you free', because basically lazy cunts
really boiled my taco
>>
Every crime of the anglo after 1815 has been because of the jewish bankers driving them.
>>
>>129172804

I agree with this. Anglos are the scum of the Earth. Their greed knows no bounds. Their colonization should never have happened. They should have wiped out the sub human races but they couldn't stop stacking shekels.

It makes me happy that London is nothing but a filthy muzzie shithole.
>>
>>129173291

Holy shit this is so accurate. Well done.
>>
Lol, why did you post Mel Gibson's pic? He is a decent guy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.