[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ulster's opportunity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: ulster-banner_1000.jpg (98KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
ulster-banner_1000.jpg
98KB, 1000x500px
So Theresa May will require the support of the DUP to govern.

What should loyal Ulstermen demand in return, gentlemen?
>>
>>129169781
The Imprisonment of Corbyn for Supporting the IRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSWlAHD29M
>>
File: Tory-IRA.png (68KB, 413x247px) Image search: [Google]
Tory-IRA.png
68KB, 413x247px
>>129169781

Fuck off you abominantion.

Try looking at the Tory Councillor who wished death on British Troops.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gatland
>>
>>129170624
That would be a good start.
>>
>>129175377
how the hell did a paddy sneak into the tory party let alone while being an IRA member
>>
>>129170624

That would be pretty funny
>>
>>129175377
>Maria Gatland (born 1948, Dublin, Ireland), is a terrorist and councillor in the London Borough of Croydon for the Conservative Party.

Now that's an opening sentence that tells you a great read is coming up.
>>
>>129169781
Everything
>>
I can't wait until they make the glorious 12th a national holiday.
>>
>>129169781
Ulstermen should fuck off and kill themselves. Literally our most embarrassing cock-sucking export in the history of our country. Go prime your anus for the English in private you cucks.
t. Scotland.
>>
gas the taigs
>>
Demand we parade through Ardoyne.
>>
>>129178109
t. Celtic FC supporter.
>>
>>129178410
Nope. Former RFC supporter who realised that both are just cucks to the English and Irish. How about you lot just pipe the fuck down. Propping up an English nationalist Tory government. Ridiculous.
>>
>>129169781
They shall ask of the grand and powerful wizard a pair of testicles.
>>
>>129178109
>Watches davids blunkett and paddy ashdown say "never let an ulsterman govern"
>Paddy is that you
>>
The abolishment of Sinn Fein.

t. Irish Nationalist
>>
>>129178109
>t.dirty fenian from the west coast

Neck yourself, taig.
>>
This is perfect! Some Ultras and the Tories.
>>
>>129178543
Scotland have been cucks since the Roman Empire, we're all cucked.
>>
>>129178850
Its shite being Scottash
We're the lowest of the low, scum of the fucking earth.
>>
>>129179069
The amount of junkies in Scotland is unreal, total shithole.

Bring back the USC for N Ireland and Scotland.
>>
>>129179069
Speak for yourself ya wee cunt
>>
>>129175377
Literally irrelevant lower rank member
>>
>>129178109
You seem angry. Maybe it's because you live in Scotland.
>>
>>129179305
This level of projection. I'm doing quite well for myself thank you. The only drugs I need are antidepressants to deal with the sheer magnitude of the cuckoldy displayed by the yoonyan nutjobs in my country.
>>129179069
The only thing what's shite about it is having to share a country with literal cuckolds and English poofters.
>>
>>129179564
Some people hate the english, i dont. Theyre just wankers. We, on the other hand, havr been colonized by wankers

Its a shite state of affairs Tommy, and no amount of fresh air is going to fix it.
>>
File: crying.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>129178109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o15PljTS2O8
>>
>>129169781
We want nothing to do with you terrorists.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.