[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Bernie" attitude amongst Brit youth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: stunning.jpg (151KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
stunning.jpg
151KB, 688x387px
Are they fucking up their Brexit for the lack of gibs?
>>
>>129167842
Youth didn't ever want a Brexit. Just as they are in America, the British youth are, for the most part, a bunch of greedy, gormless and politically inept cunts.

They ONLY care about the here and now.
>>
>>129167842
>Britain
>relevant
>>
>>129168783

This 2bh, they dont care about fucking up the economy they just want free gibs
>>
thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ
>>
>>129168892
What was the point in posting that? What was the value of your post? You fucking moronic cunt.
>>
what does /pol/ think of mr.robot?
>>
>>129168783

Yeah no shit, because we live here and now
>>
>>129169197

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>>
>>129169254
>muh here and now

Which is why democracy is fucking useless.

You think the plan for running a country should be changed every 5 years? That is good leadership to you? Retard. Nobody in this country has any long-term plans.
>>
>>129168783
They're also mostly cucks. Don't forget. Like most of their "progressive adults."
>>
>>129168783
I feel bad for you guys, I'd understand if you moved across the pond to us. The Zionist's web is full of connections, corrupting many, turning states and countries into marxist cesspools of decadence and debauchery, I wish the world would wake up and see their manipulation and deceptions. We aren't rambling on in conspiracy memes, no, it's the absolute truth! When will the people of the world see the truth and uncuck themselves? We must keep red pilling until we win!
>>
>>129169383
such a typical shitty response from this place
>>
>>129169254
imbecile
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.