[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Question for the Ethnonationalists of /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1446678731350.jpg (79KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446678731350.jpg
79KB, 480x360px
So I wanted to pose a question to the ethnonationalists here. Essentially, what ideally would your race laws look like?

Civic Nationalism seems to be doomed to failure, whereas ethnonationalism, despite it's current intangibility, is sensible in theory. That said, modern iterations of ethnonationalism (ie, NatSoc Germany) weren't 100% [Insert dominant ethnic group here].

To continue onwards using NatSoc as an example, they offered rights ranging from full-limited depending on Mischling classification (Granted, some of these changes came at the latter end of the war), they also extended "Honorary Aryan" as a legal status to certain minority groups (Japanese living in Germany, Jewish WWI Veterans, etc.)

Assuming for a moment, that you have the opportunity to write laws regarding citizenship and rights for a hypothetical ethnostate, what do you codify?

I made a strawpoll with a few options that seem to have some sort of rough historical precedent, but am genuinely curious as to the answer, especially from more hardline white nationalists. If none of the options given reflect your view, feel free to elaborate on your proposal and reasoning.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13145205

>inb4 datamining
I'm not asking for any identifying information, I'm just generally curious what ethnonationalists here think, especially post-r/the_Donald.
>>
Quotas

The US should be 85% white at least. Minorities can immigrate provided they have SKILLS and QUALIFY a EXTREME VETTING process.
>>
>>129162308

Sounds somewhat fair. What are your thoughts on encouraging white immigration through a different, less-strict process to maintain this should birthrates get out of hand?

Is there any reason, in your mind, for the % of minorities to be fragmented (ie 5% Hispanic, 5% Black, 5% Asian) or do you think a single minority block could work out without much social friction?
>>
>>129163073
I'd fragment it because these groups have been in the US historically and there may be some qualified individuals so instead of getting rid of ALL, we'd keep around the ones that could contribute. In a hypothetical world, a single block would probably be more preferential. I'd choose Asians personally, they seem to integrate the best.
>>
>>129162173
Personally I like the idea of peaceful eugenic transition. Allows controlling of population gene quality, rate, and racial makeup. If that's unfeasible, deporting minorities to their own special administrative zones/homelands works too.

Giving them separate autonomy from the whites in containment zones solves itself. Niggers and spics kill each other and live in squalor and the white nation thrives.
>>
>>
>>129162173

I don't understand your position, your options are basically just variations of some Nazi version of nationalism.

It's very simple, nationalist policies would ensure the existence of Norwegians by it's very foundation.

There are no need for race laws when everyone already understands the concept of nation, it is something that would naturally solve itself.

I won't participate in your poll because it's completely useless for everyone who lives in 2017.

Israel is a closer model to how an ethno-state will look in the future than whatever fantasy you are putting in your poll.
>>
>>129162173
I've had a pretty good idea for a US ethnostate actually: secession. We designate 5 southern states for blacks, 5 southwest states for mexicans, and maybe like one state for asians. Year one: significant tax breaks for anyone who moves out of a state not designated for their race to a state that is. Year two: tax breaks raise for aforementioned, and taxes for those who remain in states not designated for their race raised significantly. Year three: aforementioned taxes and tax breaks increase further, and some minor rights are stripped from citizens living in states not designated for their race. Year four: eminent domain used to buy property from remaining people living in states not designated for their race, and the residents are deported to states designated for their race. Year four and a half: states designated for nonwhite races are helped along the proccess of secession and set up their own governments to become their own countries.

NOTABLE EXCLUSIONS: anyone who makes over $125k or is worth more than $800,000 is excluded from everything mentioned above (100% pure ethnostate isn't feasible and would actually involve some shooting ourselves in the foot).
>>
>>129162173
I know how to reachieve the white USA again. We first need just one state in the United States that is exclusively for white people. No national taxes, almost completely self-governed just like in the Federation days of the 1700s. White values will be maintained, white culture will be revered, we will respect the US constitution sans the 14th amendment and other nigger-loving items, but no people with fewer than 95% European ancestry are allowed. In this way, we will show that our people never needed any other race, but nonwhites have always needed us.

What will happen is that this state will embarrass the other states. White people will automatically become racist af when they see their tribe having a quality of life that dwarfs the other states. Nonwhites will be utterly terrified of white independence (this is what they've always feared). The race war will begin.

So in the event of a 'white state' in Middle America, I would want rights/'citizenship' only for white people with open, unashamed racism. If you grow up in this state and decide civic nationalism (cultural suicide) is your poison, you are banned from the community and from reentry permanently to live in the Brown Waste.

Only white people feel guilt for being racist, and it's guilt for being a winner when everyone else has proven themselves losers. Non-Jap Asians, take your high IQ dreams and fuck yourself with them, you're nothing compared to us.
>>
My Race would look like the diverse Caucasians and Europid WHITES
>>
thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.