[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they have such a hard-on for Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Cnn.png (46KB, 1200x576px) Image search: [Google]
Cnn.png
46KB, 1200x576px
Why do they have such a hard-on for Russia?
>>
>>129157911
because cnn is your mother
>>
>>129157911
Because they are working for Soros. There is absolutely no free thought there
>>
My guess is political expediency.

CNN, as we know now, is completely in the pocket of the Democratic Party. The current DNC leadership hates Russia (my guess is that they feel burned by Russian aggression in Syria and Ukraine after going through all that trouble for a reset under Obama) and know that most Republicans distrust Russia as well.

Their hope is that by smearing Trump as a "Russian plant" that they can erode public support enough that either a) they can railroad an impeachment or b) get big DNC gains in the midterms and maybe push Trump out of office in 2020.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (19KB, 508x289px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
19KB, 508x289px
>>129157911
Pic related. Literally cnn.
>>
Reminder that CNN is a criminal syndicate that is actively trying to initiate a nuclear war that will result in the deaths of billions of people.

Putin should send some Spetsnasz psychos over to America to torture and maim CNN employees, and Trump should totally sanction it.
>>
>>129159297
>going through all that trouble for a reset
And yet they still went meddling in russias backyard in the ukraine and fucked with one of their only allys in the middle east, syria
cnn just need a big baddie to scare their viewers with and since american campuses are full of communists now they cant use communism.
>>
CNN predicted Hillary in a landslide. They have to prove the russians somehow hacked the election so they can say they were right about Hillary winning AND get Trump out of office. Because "illegitimate,"
>>
>>129160195

so they end up accomplishing their dreams (telling facts) and marrying their first sweetheart (truth)? neat.
>>
File: (((CNN))).jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
(((CNN))).jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
Gotta make (((their))) enemies look as bad as possible. Just like Iran. And just like any good Jewish plot, it kills two birds with one stone by also diverting attention away from Seth Rich.
>>
>>129163141
Cooper and Lemon are getting married!?!?!?!?
>>
File: jake-tapper.jpg (41KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
jake-tapper.jpg
41KB, 620x400px
Counterfeit Nonsense News
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.